tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
bobhardee
Jenetta
orthodoxymoron
Brook
magamud
mudra
Sanicle
Floyd
14 posters

Messengers of Deception

Floyd
    Floyd

Messengers of Deception - Page 4 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:31 am

Jenetta wrote:Paul's biases are "a waste of time"...his avatar says it all.  He just likes "to toot his horn" to provoke and gain attention.

I note you are being as clueless as ever. The avatar.. you have no idea what is... hence your pathetic statement. It is certainly no reflection on my views on anything but just a rather beautiful statue I took a photo of. I note you are not the only one to make a clueless value judgement. Like another clueless individual who made a value judgement that I was a buddhist based on my previous avatar (which was a photo I took in someones back garden in the snow). Interesting experiment though.

As far as biases go, It seems it will take an age to rid yourself of yours.
    But I fully admit. I do not follow alien religions. If you call that a bias then fine.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:42 am

Floyd wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Aliens are useless
     They have caused millions of people around the world to question everything they have been taught by the 'authorities'......
    There are examples here and there on the Net of what others perceive the 'aliens' have actually done to help the planet,
    This I am  afraid depends on what fantasy world you exist in. What millions are these? Did you do a survey and can you back it up with any meaningful statistics or do we just have to take your word for it. This is just a vague statement.
    Where did I get this figure from?  Why, Jacque Vallee's book "Messengers of Deception" you began this thread about Floyd.  And, as you know, that was written some time ago so I'm sure there've been many more since he came up with that figure.  Here you go........
    From "Messengers of Deception" page 34

Again, taking a conservative multiplying factor of ten leads us to the staggering conclusion that UFOs .......... must have landed here no fewer than three million times in two decades!
    Nice to get a bit more out of you than the few throwaway lines we usually do also.  Whatever it takes. Wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:55 am

Ah. So you were quoting someone without attribution. Dont worry there is another here who I have seen do that. Still a vague nothingness really. Funny given he doubts the veracity of physical ufos.
    I dont agree with everything vallee says obviously. These are the kind of unverifiable and quite meaningless statements followers of alien gods like to make.
    That is not a throwaway statement and i would worry more about yourself than me.
    Whatever it takes.
    Wink

Vallee was halfway there. A few slices of cheese short of a sandwhich though.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:16 am

Haha, you really can be a b*tch Floyd!  So the book is only a sort-of-good read then?  You just picking the bits out that you like and that suit your purposes, as you do in so many cases, including what you read here from fellow forum members?  Rolling Eyes  Ho-hum. Wink Wink 
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:25 am

Bitch lol.
    Getting a bit nasty sanicle dear sister.
    Parts of his theories are cogent yes. I couldnt find a thread entitled
    "Partially good reads." Would you like to start one. Do you believe in 100 percent of everything you read. I doubt it. Do you find partial truth in some things by any chance?
    The rest of your post isnt worth commenting on dear sanicle.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:31 am

Yep, I have a sense of humour too dearest Floyd. I AM laughing, and I think the term is appropriate as it's commonly used these days. Apologies if you can't handle it.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 am

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Im not convinced by pheonix lights etc
    That is it a matter of opinion.
    Do you have any messeges from our alien friends
    And can you state their purpose
    It's not a matter of being convinced or not Floyd.  The question stands to your reference that UFO and Alien sitings are attributed to Alien Cults.

Sitings of The mother Mary are attributed to the Roman catholic cult.
    As Harry Nillson once said in The Point  "we see what we wanna see and we hear what we wanna hear"

Mommy momy, i just saw a fairy in the garden
    daddy daddy, i just saw a goblin in the woods
    brothers and sisters, I just manifested a disincarnate entity frrom the planet Venus

So basically what you are saying is that you believe these things exist and that you understand not the reason or purpose or philosophy of them being there. They just seem to hang out here and there.

UFO cults and alien religions do originate in the United States of America. But then the US government having been doing a number on their population for quite some time now in this regard and many others. First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population. They practically invented UFO religions.

I would be delighted to see your so called scientific proof.

As for the Pheonix lights that some use to validate the existence of visiting aliens. Well. There are two sides to every story.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Phoenix_lights
    You're using "rational wiki" as a source?  How about using Wikipedia as a source son.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

I used the Phoenix Lights as a source to prove you could not attest this to "Alien Cults".  You did not rise to the occasion Floyd as I suggested.  There are far more compelling accounts of sitings than this Floyd.

Now you are being ridiculous.  But that was quite expected.  

I think I just did give you a philosophical reason for their visiting.  But apparently it went right over your head.  So as much as I would love to delight you I suggest that it would also do the same....just like an airplane...go right over your head.  

UFO's have been reported all over the world.  By all manner of Governments.  By military, commercial and private pilots alike.  As much as I know you would like to blame this whole thing on  US Alien Cults...I'm afraid you cannot.  Period.  As I said, you're being quite ridiculous now.

Messengers of Deception - Page 4 Rw6qvc

Floyd:
    UFO cults and alien religions do originate in the United States of America. But then the US government having been doing a number on their population for quite some time now in this regard and many others. First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population. They practically invented UFO religions.
    That is of course unless you Floyd are suggesting that the US Government deliberately planted a hoaxed UFO to turn the city into an Alien Cult.  Are you Floyd?  
    Are you?

First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population.
    I do recall your motherland EMPIRE being pretty brutal to the inhabitants of your tiny Island as well.  So get off your high horse will ya!

Messengers of Deception - Page 4 High_horse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_British_Isles

By the 18th century, the slave trade became a major economic mainstay for such cities as Bristol and Liverpool, engaged in the so-called "Triangular trade". The ships set out from England, loaded with trade goods which were exchanged on the West African shores for slaves captured by local rulers from deeper inland; the slaves were transported through the infamous "middle passage" across the Atlantic, and were sold at considerable profit for labour in plantations. The ships were loaded with export crops and commodities, the products of slave labour, such as sugar and rum, and returned to England to sell the items.
    Aren't you from Liverpool? Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Would you like to explain Apartheid to me?

The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 (3 & 4 Will. IV c. 73) was an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom abolishing slavery throughout the British Empire and overrode the Cape Articles of Capitulation. To comply with the Slavery Abolition Act the South African legislation was expanded to include Ordinance 1 in 1835 which effectively changed the status of slaves to indentured laborers. This was followed by Ordinance 3 in 1848 which introduced an indenture system for Xhosa that was little different from slavery. The various South African colonies then passed legislation throughout the rest of the nineteenth century to limit the freedom of unskilled workers, to increase the restrictions on indentured workers and to regulate the relations between the races.
    And this:

Your Country happens to be one our biggest allies and partners in crime!

BOTH of them make me want to puke!

In case you didn't get the memo Floyd our President happens to be BLACK.

What do you think the chances of your Prime Minister being black will be?

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Jenetta wrote:Paul's biases are "a waste of time"...his avatar says it all.  He just likes "to toot his horn" to provoke and gain attention.

I note you are being as clueless as ever. The avatar.. you have no idea what is... hence your pathetic statement. It is certainly no reflection on my views on anything but just a rather beautiful statue I took a photo of. I note you are not the only one to make a clueless value judgement. Like another clueless individual who made a value judgement that I was a buddhist based on my previous avatar (which was a photo I took in someones back garden in the snow). Interesting experiment though.

As far as biases go, It seems it will take an age to rid yourself of yours.
    But I fully admit. I do not follow alien religions. If you call that a bias then fine.

an icon or figure representing a particular person in computer games, Internet forums, etc.
    That particular person (avatar) is you Floyd blowing a horn.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:40 pm

I love the video Brook (Braveheart video). Let us not forget to remember that you do indeed have Scottish ties! I am Scottish and we do have a connection in the Spirit of the Ancients. Your Queenlihood too in Egyptian history was not snuffed out. She has been remembered. Remember?

A never forgotten scene!

Last edited by Aquaries1111 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Emphasis on the Braveheart Video)
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:42 pm

and let us NOT "Trash" our Brethren. We will all be gone someday and who will remember us for our comprehension in dissertation? Did I spell correctly? Does anyone care? At the end of the day, it is we who make the trails now!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:and let us NOT "Trash" our Brethren.
    Let not our Brethren trash us.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:58 pm

Our Brethren is "discerning" that which he hath no "experience of". Who are we to judge? Brook, let us not judge the choices and discernments of those who we walk not in their shoes. The Divine Creator learns through us, learns through our experiences and discernments in non-belief! This time is a time of knowing. If one has not experienced an ET per se, then who are we to question the mindset of the one who could perhaps be an anchor for our own crazy mindsets in believing what we know? Paul is an "anchor" despite his non-colorful verbage in expressions.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:00 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Our Brethren is "discerning" that which he hath no "experience of". Who are we to judge? Brook, let us not judge the choices and discernments of those who we walk not in their shoes. The Divine Creator learns through us, learns through our experiences and discernments in non-belief! This time is a time of knowing. If one has not experienced an ET per se, then who are we to question the mindset of the one who could perhaps be an anchor for our own crazy mindsets in believing what we know? Paul is an "anchor" despite his non-colorful verbage in expressions.
    Let not our Brethren trash(JUDGE) us.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:04 pm

I am saying, let us not trash those who hath "no experience". Let us perhaps prepare them when these ET's walk through their walls as shadows and let us see how they handle their experience. It's good to know that we can and so survive such experiences without our "framework" being torn apart. How strong is the pot to hold the plant which wishes to grow? I am saying, and your emphasis in bold print is rather non-becoming Brook, but taken as a bold egyptian queen (should that be capitalized?) that you are, all I am saying is, let Paul be who Paul is!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:I am saying, let us not trash those who hath "no experience". Let us perhaps prepare them when these ET's walk through their walls as shadows and let us see how they handle their experience. It's good to know that we can and so survive such experiences without our "framework" being torn apart. How strong is the pot to hold the plant which wishes to grow? I am saying, and your emphasis in bold print is rather non-becoming Brook, but taken as a bold egyptian queen (should that be capitalized?) that you are, all I am saying is, let Paul be who Paul is!

And I am saying; Let not our Brethren(Paul/Floyd) trash(JUDGE) us.

Becoming or not. And I'm already aware of your feelings toward me via skyp chats made temporarily public.  So don't play me.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 pm

and you are NOT listening! Such a stubborn Queen you are!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:11 pm

and you are NOT listening! Such a stubborn Queen you are!

Brook wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:I am saying, let us not trash those who hath "no experience". Let us perhaps prepare them when these ET's walk through their walls as shadows and let us see how they handle their experience. It's good to know that we can and so survive such experiences without our "framework" being torn apart. How strong is the pot to hold the plant which wishes to grow? I am saying, and your emphasis in bold print is rather non-becoming Brook, but taken as a bold egyptian queen (should that be capitalized?) that you are, all I am saying is, let Paul be who Paul is!

And I am saying; Let not our Brethren(Paul/Floyd) trash(JUDGE) us.

Becoming or not. I'm already aware of your feelings toward me via skyp chats made temporarily public.  So don't play me.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Yes, our skype chats with you and LionHawk were rather fruitful I must say. Nonetheless, I am asking for some modicom of respect here. Carol and Mercuriel have a cozy place to chat and I desire no animosity in the play of this playground. Please do not throw sand in my eyes. It really does sting!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Yes, our skype chats with you and LionHawk were rather fruitful I must say. Nonetheless, I am asking for some modicom of respect here. Carol and Mercuriel have a cozy place to chat and I desire no animosity in the play of this playground. Please do not throw sand in my eyes. It really does sting!
    You are not my keeper.

You might want to however pass that advise along to Floyd. He is in need of some "Modicum" of respect here and I'm just returning the favor.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Brook,

I love you! Do you not remember? I also, however, love Floyd too - so how am I to keep the Peace?
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:21 pm

Brook wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Yes, our skype chats with you and LionHawk were rather fruitful I must say. Nonetheless, I am asking for some modicom of respect here. Carol and Mercuriel have a cozy place to chat and I desire no animosity in the play of this playground. Please do not throw sand in my eyes. It really does sting!
    You are not my keeper.

You might want to however pass that advise along to Floyd.  He is in need of some "Modicum" of respect here and I'm just returning the favor.  
    Not to be disrespectful Brook but it is "Advice". Spelling errors will not be remembered in my brook.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    You are not my keeper.

You might want to however pass that advise along to Floyd.  He is in need of some "Modicum" of respect here and I'm just returning the favor.  
    Not to be disrespectful Brook but it is "Advice". Spelling errors will not be remembered in my brook.
    Good call.  however ADVISE is correct

ad·vise

offer suggestions about the best course of action to someone.  I just worded the sentence wrong.

You might however sent that message of love to Floyd when he ran off the new member here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6767p30-hello-to-all#97960

Because it was disgraceful how he treated that new member.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Whatever you say Queen Brook. My English is "spot on" usually and I know the difference between advice and advise. I am English and Scottish Blood as you probably know by now and as a mirror - you wish to correct others in their spelling, well be prepared to be corrected yourself too. We are mirrors for you as you are mirrors for us.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Whatever you say Queen Brook. My English is "spot on" usually and I know the difference between advice and advise. I am English and Scottish Blood as you probably know by now and as a mirror - you wish to correct others in their spelling, well be prepared to be corrected yourself too. We are mirrors for you as you are mirrors for us.
    What is all this Queen stuff?  More of your loving sarcasm?  If I were a queen you can bet things would be a whole lot different.  For instance your spamming me and my posts from day one would cease to exist.  Like you and Floyd both did which caused me to delete a whole thread which was a WHOLE lot of work on my part.

But as I told Floyd and I'm telling you it does not work anymore. Now I have far more things to concern my self with today. You are not one of them. So I'm off for the time being.

Over and out.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Well then complain to Queen Carol. If you think I am spamming and not delivering to you a bigger picture then go on and complain. Go for it. I do and Carol has come through for me 100% when she knows it to be true. I do not spam you Brook. I only look to propel your inner knowledge of your remembrance!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 pm