tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
bobhardee
Jenetta
orthodoxymoron
Brook
magamud
mudra
Sanicle
Floyd
14 posters

Messengers of Deception

Brook
    Brook

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

Post  Brook Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:10 am

Would LH wish to  come back amongst us if he was invited to do so ?
    No.  Not happening.  He's quite content remodeling the kitchen from the oak tree in the back yard and enjoying nature.  

He was leaving anyhow.  But when he went to try to keep contact via PM with some of the members he found he could not. One of which was a personal apology to another.  So just know he meant no harm but was extremely frustrated at the situation. We all have our days and moments.

btw; The oak tree had to be cut down and he did not do it willingly.  But is honoring it by making our kitchen with it.

(you should have seen me trying to make Thanksgiving dinner without a kitchen sink!)  Lmfao 

But he sends his love to each and every one of you.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:34 am

Hot tip on Messengers of Deception regarding "mirrors"

My guide Artemis taught me this one but it's not new.  It's well known and very ancient.

(woo woo Floyd is it alien?)

Artemis = Master I

Guide Extraordinaire

btw; I didn't write this and the link is below. But I will highlight the important parts Artemis taught me.

Mirror and Rose Quartz Shield

1. Be quiet for a while.

2. Release any stresses or tensions that you feel and relax.

3. Take in a few deep breaths.

4. Focus your mind on creating an energy shield using light from source.

5. For this shield, visualize and tangibly feel yourself surrounded by a wall of mirrors – around, over and under. The mirrors face out. Hence, if there is negative energy that is directed towards you, it is reflected back outwards.

6. Your shield is completely sealed so that no external negative energy can enter.

7. At the same time, make the intention to allow only love to pass through both ways.

8. With you inside this shield, you may want to visualize yourself surrounded and embraced by the energy of rose quartz.

9. See, sense and feel the completeness of the shield for a few moments. Hold that in place with your intention.

10. For your future reference, make a mental note of how the shield feels like. This will make it easy for you to bring it back into existence whenever you need it. You will need to repeat steps 1-9 as the shield dissipates over time.

Extra tip #1. You can also call upon your spiritual team for extra protection from all people who are toxic and negative. Don’t be surprised when you receive evidence of their support.

Extra tip #2. Before you step out of your room in the mornings, make creating personal energy shields as part of your getting up ritual! If you perceive that there are any gaps, cracks or holes, just repair it with new mirrors.

Extra tips #3: The Mirrors Protection Shield is also excellent if you need to go into a crowded space. Protect yourself before entering a bus, train or shopping mall.

http://www.abundancetapestry.com/how-to-create-a-personal-energy-shield-for-protection/

Extra tip #4 from Artemis: No one can break these mirrors as they are not made of glass.   They are made of light.

Now excuse me while I try to find out what happened to all my coffee!

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 2nlv2ow
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Brook wrote:
    No.  Not happening.  He's quite content remodeling the kitchen from the oak tree in the back yard and enjoying nature.  

He was leaving anyhow.  But when he went to try to keep contact via PM with some of the members he found he could not. One of which was a personal apology to another.  So just know he meant no harm but was extremely frustrated at the situation. We all have our days and moments.

btw; The oak tree had to be cut down and he did not do it willingly.  But is honoring it by making our kitchen with it.

(you should have seen me trying to make Thanksgiving dinner without a kitchen sink!)  Lmfao 

But he sends his love to each and every one of you.
    I am glad to hear LionHawk is doing well.I do understand how frustrating it must have been not to be able to talk to some people here any longer specially when apologies were the intent.
    That shows me the banning procedure should be reviewed in the Mists as I mentioned in my earlier post.

I have lived in a house undergoing complete renovation and I remember well how the bathtub was a handy thing to have when no sink was available to wash the dishes or the vegetables. After a long day work it didn't make our meals less palatable . I am sure your Thanksgiving dinner will be remembered as part of a unique moment.
    Patience Brook something beautifull is about to happen in your kitchen no doubt Cheerful 
    There will be a time in the future when you will look back to these days with a smile and satisfaction too ; That kitchen will never look the same any longer and boy are you going to appreciate it :)
    You have given the oak tree a new reason to be from the garden to the kitchen with love.

Thank LH for his kind thoughts. The family is a bit scattered nowadays but Love has no bounderies and heart is that special place where we meet one another always when we crown it with presence.

The very best for you both.

Love from me

The Karen 

mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:06 pm

mudra wrote:I am beginning to think that Floyd has a go in getting us to talk to one another.
    That's not a bad thing friends even if it's over disagreements.  
    Maybe this can be a premise to greater understanding of ourselves in our relation to others.
    We certainly are able to make something good out of this. I would hope so.
    Brook I am glad you stay. You do have a place here you are well aware of that.
    We travelled a long road.There are still many things we can learn on this journey.

I too am surprised LionHawk got permanently banned.
    I would be in favor of temporary bans if necessary  with a place kept around our campfire for those pleople who would wish to join the group again.
    Would  the idea of " Amnesty " hence forgiveness be something desirable to introduce  in the Mists modus operandi ?

I have been wondering at times if " banning " should'nt be submitted to vote with a clear statement of all the reasons why " banning " is the option.
    The responsability of taking such a delicate decision would then be shared by the group .

Off topic I know floyd sorry Lionhawk 

Love from me
    mudra
    You bet sister.
    I had no idea lion fella had banned for all time.
    Why not bring him back. I am not against that. Dont know what he was banned for. Wasnt around at the time. Even tho he is bit holy on occasions bless him.
    I aint go no beef
    Debates are debates. I do understand thar some folk resort to insults when they cant manage one.
    We all deserve a second chance . Do we not?

Last edited by Floyd on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Oh dear. I go away for a few days and
    Fighters 
    I have to say i didnt read most of the above. Just a glance was enough.
    Passions rise when things are questioned.
    Be nice and funny and critical in a kind of of way if something doesnt float your boat
    Its only your belief that is being challenged after all. Dont take any XXXX either.
    And if you want to leave i would say
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Zardon says:
    Love one another. Let the aliens fight their sectarianism amongst thier disciples on earth.
    Nothing new there then.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 Empty Re: Messengers Of Deception

Post  Jenetta Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:33 am

Now excuse me while I try to find out what happened to all my coffee!

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 2nlv2ow[/b][/center][/quote]

Ha ha Brook...I too wonder what my cat is up to...although in my case it is when I'm asleep.  I place a full glass of water on my bedside table to usually drink in early a.m., and when I awake it is no longer full with only half water available.  My cat and her little paw has been busy during the night.  The remainder of the water I abstain from drinking especially after she has just visited the litter box!   Yuck!!

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 Empty Re: Messengers Of Deception

Post  Jenetta Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:03 am

[quote="Sanicle"]Ah, "messengers of deception" indeed.  Give me the straightforward and honest talkers like Brook, Jenetta and Burgundia any day.  At least you know they are being truthful with you when they comment,  no illusions or deceptions there.

Jenetta, I've never said but I love your commentary and your posts.  You are clearly open-minded and yet you are only too willing to stand up and say your piece when you feel someone is being unfairly targeted and playing ego-games here on the forum.  Your avatar fits you very well dear lady.  In fact I think I might change mine too.  I've changed quite a bit since I first joined this forum, thanks to everyone who contributes here.   

Thank you Sanicle...I don't like subterfuge (in essence, deception by artifice) to conceal, evade or escape.
    We all have changed since the inception of this forum...I am thankful for the forum. Recently I have discovered my "voice" which I am also thankful for. To find a gift which opens up other vistas for us to perceive is a fine treasure.
    To you Debra (Deborah) no consort is needed...just a heartfelt concert.

Sanicle you truly are an Angel...

ANGELS IN THE SNOW by David Arkenstone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtb9cG-xJSU

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 am

Oh wow, bless you Jenetta, for your words.  I definitely feel an affinity with you now more than ever.  And thanks for that video.  Just JT the music and the beautiful images, so much so that I'm reposting it for you.  This one has different images with messages in it that seem meant for you today.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrPl26HYL9Y

Hugs 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 am

Jenetta wrote:
    Sanicle you truly are an Angel...

I second that Flowers . Sanicle has manifested in her angel form more than once to me Messengers of Deception - Page 6 Th?id=H.4988657233563556&pid=15
    We need a special " Sanicle angel " emoticon to add to our library here.
    Mercuriel would you do that for us ?  

Much Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:26 am

Floyd wrote:You bet sister.
    I had no idea lion fella had banned for all time.
    Why not bring him back. I am not against that. Dont know what he was banned for. Wasnt around at the time. Even tho he is bit holy on occasions bless him.
    I aint go no beef
    Debates are debates. I do understand thar some folk resort to insults when they cant manage one.
    We all deserve a second chance . Do we not?
    Every person we meet is another chance I believe to polish our manners and attitudes. That's a lot of chances we have to grow up in wisdom Cheerful 
    I would like LionHawk to know that if by any chance he would be invited back here that I would welcome his presence here.

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:40 am

Floyd wrote:
    And if you want to leave i would say
    I am staying .
    In every one of you I see a little facet of me being reflected.
    I didn't know I had so many colors.

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Love you all

The Karen 

mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:20 am

Mudra I will let him know.  But he already does.  Thank you.

NOW:

Bumping one more time in ANSWER to Floyd when so rudely interrupted.

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Im not convinced by pheonix lights etc
    That is it a matter of opinion.
    Do you have any messeges from our alien friends
    And can you state their purpose
    It's not a matter of being convinced or not Floyd.  The question stands to your reference that UFO and Alien sitings are attributed to Alien Cults.

Sitings of The mother Mary are attributed to the Roman catholic cult.
    As Harry Nillson once said in The Point  "we see what we wanna see and we hear what we wanna hear"

Mommy momy, i just saw a fairy in the garden
    daddy daddy, i just saw a goblin in the woods
    brothers and sisters, I just manifested a disincarnate entity frrom the planet Venus

So basically what you are saying is that you believe these things exist and that you understand not the reason or purpose or philosophy of them being there. They just seem to hang out here and there.

UFO cults and alien religions do originate in the United States of America. But then the US government having been doing a number on their population for quite some time now in this regard and many others. First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population. They practically invented UFO religions.

I would be delighted to see your so called scientific proof.

As for the Pheonix lights that some use to validate the existence of visiting aliens. Well. There are two sides to every story.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Phoenix_lights
    You're using "rational wiki" as a source?  How about using Wikipedia as a source son.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

I used the Phoenix Lights as a source to prove you could not attest this to "Alien Cults".  You did not rise to the occasion Floyd as I suggested.  There are far more compelling accounts of sitings than this Floyd.

Now you are being ridiculous.  But that was quite expected.  

I think I just did give you a philosophical reason for their visiting.  But apparently it went right over your head.  So as much as I would love to delight you I suggest that it would also do the same....just like an airplane...go right over your head.  

UFO's have been reported all over the world.  By all manner of Governments.  By military, commercial and private pilots alike.  As much as I know you would like to blame this whole thing on  US Alien Cults...I'm afraid you cannot.  Period.  As I said, you're being quite ridiculous now.

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 Rw6qvc

Floyd:
    UFO cults and alien religions do originate in the United States of America. But then the US government having been doing a number on their population for quite some time now in this regard and many others. First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population. They practically invented UFO religions.
    That is of course unless you Floyd are suggesting that the US Government deliberately planted a hoaxed UFO to turn the city into an Alien Cult.  Are you Floyd?  
    Are you?

First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population.
    I do recall your motherland EMPIRE being pretty brutal to the inhabitants of your tiny Island as well.  So get off your high horse will ya!

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 High_horse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_British_Isles

By the 18th century, the slave trade became a major economic mainstay for such cities as Bristol and Liverpool, engaged in the so-called "Triangular trade". The ships set out from England, loaded with trade goods which were exchanged on the West African shores for slaves captured by local rulers from deeper inland; the slaves were transported through the infamous "middle passage" across the Atlantic, and were sold at considerable profit for labour in plantations. The ships were loaded with export crops and commodities, the products of slave labour, such as sugar and rum, and returned to England to sell the items.

Aren't you from Liverpool?  Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Would you like to explain Apartheid to me?

The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 (3 & 4 Will. IV c. 73) was an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom abolishing slavery throughout the British Empire and overrode the Cape Articles of Capitulation. To comply with the Slavery Abolition Act the South African legislation was expanded to include Ordinance 1 in 1835 which effectively changed the status of slaves to indentured laborers. This was followed by Ordinance 3 in 1848 which introduced an indenture system for Xhosa that was little different from slavery. The various South African colonies then passed legislation throughout the rest of the nineteenth century to limit the freedom of unskilled workers, to increase the restrictions on indentured workers and to regulate the relations between the races.
    And this:

Your Country happens to be one our biggest allies and partners in crime!

BOTH of them make me want to puke!

In case you didn't get the memo Floyd our President happens to be BLACK.

What do you think the chances of your Prime Minister being black will be?

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:02 pm

brook wrote:Your Country happens to be one our biggest allies and partners in crime!

BOTH of them make me want to puke!

In case you didn't get the memo Floyd our President happens to be BLACK.

Obama's @ss is white though...

brook wrote:What do you think the chances of your Prime Minister being black will be?
    About equal to the chances the next US president will be a non-bitchy female.

afro  Beer
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Have you been wearing my special issue sunglasses again Trans?  (inside Zardon joke)

When I take them off he looks pretty black to me. Given he has some white in his genes this is true.  His mother is white.  But not daddy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 O-OBAMA-PORTRAIT-570
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:02 pm

What if a reprehensible state of affairs has been allowed to exist within this solar system for thousands of years -- for some very legitimate reasons?? I'm not trying to defend evil. I'm just wondering why the universe at large, hasn't cleaned up what seems to be a miserable mess?? But what if that mess is the human race (and not just evil souls, situations, and humans)?? The Book of Revelation describes the end of life as we know it -- but would that necessarily be a good thing??
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Brook wrote:Have you been wearing my special issue sunglasses again Trans?  (inside Zardon joke)

When I take them off he looks pretty black to me. Given he has some white in his genes this is true.  His mother is white.  But not daddy.
    Word on the street (Harlem) is that he's referred to as 'Uncle Tom' by his (Tall) White Illuminati Puppet Master(s).

But Brook, don't worry 'cos there's a hell below where they All gonna go... EarthBeer 

Listen:

afro?

This is afro!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ILukQFX1s
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Before slavery, if there was a biracial child, the child's race was determined by the race of the mother. That  would make BHO be listed as white.  The laws that defined slavery changed that so that unless the child was some very small percentage  black (1/8 I think) then they were still considered slave.  I don't know how it was defined during Roman times or other nations where slavery was a central part of society....but I believe it was the race of the mother.  

My question for Floyd is.....have you ever been subjected to living in or around a cult of any kind other than this alien cult to which you prescribe?

Trans: I think that we were all put here by different alien races as an experiment. Maybe the deal is that if we can learn to get along on this planet, they will let us come play on theirs.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:00 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if a reprehensible state of affairs has been allowed to exist within this solar system for thousands of years -- for some very legitimate reasons?? I'm not trying to defend evil. I'm just wondering why the universe at large, hasn't cleaned up what seems to be a miserable mess?? But what if that mess is the human race (and not just evil souls, situations, and humans)?? The Book of Revelation describes the end of life as we know it -- but would that necessarily be a good thing??
    OMG are you sirius?

No really. How can you not know whats going on at this point in the mission!

As we discussed the years between 2013 - 2017 are going to be very tough challenging times as the old world gives way to the new in a rebirthing process of grand cycle proportions! The bible time line decodings were shared many times and we discussed the interpretation of these in relation to the cosmic metamorphisis and the sacred science that goes along with it. Maybe you remember that whole thuban thing and the explosion at project avalon and project camelot and them any other forums and chat groups we were banned from because our information is so real its scary! Fake alien cults get smashed !

Mudra always holding the true alchemical flame of avalon! It is amazing! What a journey we have all been down as the soul family comes on line. I have been busy with a few other projects as we move into the new world and not been able to communicate effectively with the team but there are plans for a new system and the first round of pro to types have been launched! Stay tuned!

TRANCOSO - this planet is already in hell yet heaven is with in reach if humanity can only figure out how to morph the magic button into the current frame work of society. We will likely have a one world order but it will become self evident that following the laws of god and the universal science that comes with this is much more beneficial and we can all be elite of a planet that has an abundance of everything! There is much work to go from were we stand today. Its plainly clear that e.t. contact is require to overcome religion government military economic and all the other systems that the nations and countries and people of the world use on a daily basis to survive and more importantly live!

Brook - tell lion hawk to quite crying and come back to the party! :) lol no more banning people as we need all the team mates we can get! Oh there is tons of work to do and having access to an network of star seeds and soul mates of avalon and camelot is not easy to come by and waking the team up is not a simple task! I hope your all doing well I know many have been through lots as have I.

The last 2 years have been a complete write off for me including meetings with government agents about the fraud and solutions to the many recent issues that have been classified as the new world order and how to take the best parts of the system to incorporate new family court that is a complete disaster and has failed me not seeing my kids for almost 4 years turning it into a kidnapping type situation as children aid and other attacks have created a huge wedge in my family to me going crazy since being denied to see my own children doing my activist work even regarding many topics including free energy and...ah never mind its a waste of time as I can only focus on the here and now and its freakin PAYDAY!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PHIYERED UP THE JESTER IS NOW!!!

SOON I HOPE THAT THESE ISSUES WILL BE WORKED OUT AS I GOT AN EMAIL FROM A FRIEND!!! WHO HAS DECIDED TO DO THE WRITE THING AS WE LAUNCH NEW SYSTEMS!!!

So Bob...government dose not play nice and their system is broken! NOW WE ARE SECONDS AWAY FROM A REAL REVOLUTION AS ITS THE LAST SUPPER!!!

I MEAN THATS JUST WHAT TIME IT IS!!! AND ALL THATS ON THATS LEFT ARE THE TABLE SCRAPS FOR THE DOGS TO EAT AS THE GATES OF AVALON ARE OPEN YET MOST OF THE HUMANS HAVE NOT ENTERED THE NEW JERUSALEM! GOOD LUCK

REGARDS MICHAEL TOLDNES MERLIN JT! MAAT
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:06 am

Jester, I am very Sirius regarding my perception that not everyone in this universe is in love with humanity -- and that some desire that humanity not exist anywhere, under any circumstances. There is evidence for that sort of thing -- and I will continue to model that basic hypothesis. Once again, it is nearly impossible to substantiate or invalidate much of what we discuss. History and Religion are the same way. Who really knows?? I am reduced to considering a lot of possibilities and a lot of information -- and then jest getting hunches about the way things might likely be. I've said many times that I feel as if I am in conflict with Divinity, Humanity, and Myself -- and this does NOT make me a happy-camper in a happy-clappy church...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:49 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Brook wrote:Have you been wearing my special issue sunglasses again Trans?  (inside Zardon joke)

Word on the street (Harlem) is that he's referred to as 'Uncle Tom' by his (Tall) White Illuminati Puppet Master(s).

But Brook, don't worry 'cos there's a hell below where they All gonna go... EarthBeer 

Listen:

afro?

This is afro!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ILukQFX1s
    In that sense I would tend to agree.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:27 am

orthodoxymoron
    on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:06 am
    Jester, I am very Sirius regarding my perception that not everyone in this universe is in love with humanity -- and that some desire that humanity not exist anywhere, under any circumstances. There is evidence for that sort of thing -- and I will continue to model that basic hypothesis. Once again, it is nearly impossible to substantiate or invalidate much of what we discuss. History and Religion are the same way. Who really knows?? I am reduced to considering a lot of possibilities and a lot of information -- and then jest getting hunches about the way things might likely be. I've said many times that I feel as if I am in conflict with Divinity, Humanity, and Myself -- and this does NOT make me a happy-camper in a happy-clappy church...
    Ya i know the feeling ive been a bit phiyered up with all the changes and lost information that was discussed that could very well have cleared a lot of these questions up! Well I guess that brings is write back to the original post of this thread!

Floyd wrote:The murky world and political agenda  of UFO and alien cults....

Welcome to my world! I have run into a few of those guys lol trying not to become one Blink But what the hell do ya do when your not from here and searching for the rest of the star seeds who came to sit at merlins round in the great alchemical phiyer starting of avalon. Yes we have just lived through the 2012 shift and are in the 2013 reconfiguration as we talked about a few times. Ya well if your in conflict with divinity i guess thats what you get as it has been said that the universal matrix of physical reality is conscious and hears everything you think even if your not conscious of it then its just usually just garbled pre programmed 3d go to work go to school go to eat go to bed trapped in a square loop of time on the gregorian time matrix its almost Christmas time again lol oh jeeze here comes the humans with their chainsaws lol well at least the boys know how to operate em right up here.

For all you cranky campers! Where is the love people! We wont let avalons fires go out and the kingdom has a lot of work left to do so you had better get busy doing something and take action! Ef it! lets go for a rip!
    Big Grin 2 

UFO2 

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:02 pm

JT: "Ya well if your in conflict with divinity i guess thats what you get as it has been said that the universal matrix of physical reality is conscious and hears everything you think even if your not conscious of it then its just usually just garbled pre programmed 3d go to work go to school go to eat go to bed trapped in a square loop of time on the gregorian time matrix its almost Christmas time again lol oh jeeze here comes the humans with their chainsaws lol well at least the boys know how to operate em right up here."

ODM: So much for privacy. I've been told that I'm watched even in the bathroom. Am I supposed to be OK with that??? We seem to be watched, listened-to, harassed, possessed, misused, abused, exploited,  deceived, tortured, murdered, etc. -- and we're supposed to be OK with that??? There are some fine religious people who have no problem with the Human-Sacrifice of Christ -- Old-Testament and End-Time Torture and Mass-Murder by God and the Angels -- but you had better not utter the F---Word!! Not in Their House!! I'm sick of this moral-inconsistency!! I'm sick of the Alternative-Paradigm and New-Age mumbo-jumbo!! I'm sick of the whole GD Mess -- and I'm going away for at least a year or two. Perhaps I'll read some Murray Rothbard or some Martin Heidegger!! Perhaps I'll study World Religion and Politics of the 1930's -- with special attention given to England, Germany, and Italy!! You get the picture. I've sort of burned-out -- and it's time to move-on. I even have a couple of new hobbies planned for next year -- if I'm still alive, that is. I continue to think we are in the middle of a very ancient and nasty War in Heaven -- and that we know comparatively little about the mess we're in. When one really starts poking and prodding, things start getting pretty darn ugly. I've tried to make all of this painfully real -- and it's just about finished me off. I can only imagine how bad a lot of City-State meetings really are. Some of you know what I'm talking about. I guess my present goal is to say less and less about most everything -- especially the stuff I've been posting -- and just internalize my quest -- becoming an expert in the areas I've touched upon -- without doing anything. Period. I realize this is a HUGE waste of time and energy -- and that it might really and truly put me in the Bethesda Naval Hospital -- yet I think it might be important relative to my next incarnation -- as strange as THAT sounds!! I've said over and over that I'm virtually useless and hopeless in this present incarnation -- yet in my next tour of duty -- with the proper training -- I think I might be of some use as a consultant relative to what I've modeled over the past few years. On the other hand -- I might've so angered the Galactic Powers That Be -- that I might not even have a Next-Incarnation. This might be 'Curtains'. I wish I were joking.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:02 am

Hey Brook stop whining. You are always wining, Floyd did this, Floyd did that, Floyd said this, Floyd siad that. A bit like an 8 year old in a school yard isnt it? Do yourself and everyone else a favour and change the record lol.

You know I agree with Mudra about lifetime bans but I can see why Lionhawk earned his. He would often let his uber spiritual veneer slip to reveal his nasty passive aggressive side. In fairness I don't read many posts, in fact practically zero, by you or him and a few others as I find them them boring so I just let them pass into nothingness.

But thats the good thing thing about forums. You can just ignore what is uninteresting. The good news is that this forum is available to everyone and not those involved in alien religions and cults. It takes all sorts.
    cheers 

POSTS THAT ARE VERY LARGE PRINT AND RAMBLE ON FOR PAGES TAKING UP LOADS OF BANDWITH...!!!!!!!!!

JUST so EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU CAN POST BIGGER BOLDER<<< AND >>>>>> LONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE. ARE YOU AN ATTENTION SEEKER BY ANY CHANCE!!!!!!!!!

I do find this style of posting incredibly dull and im sure im not the only who reaches for the off button when they appear lol.
    I do find that many leaders of alien and other religious cults and self proclaimed teachers are frequently manipulated by alleged guides and beings. They usually have dubious personalities and display all the spiritual awareness and wisdom of a stale dog turd.

Hence messengers of deception
    Cow
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:14 am

Messengers of Deception - Page 6 1477421_10203075344311015_412473040_n

Some of you believe " aliens and UFO's  " are part of military deception and some of you believe " aliens and UFO's " are genuine.
    Two areas of reflection , different beliefs.
    Friends this is simple. Does it need to turn you into enemies ?
    Polish Heart not daggers.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 am