tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
magamud
DrSimonAtkins
Emme
Carol
Brook
9 posters

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:59 pm

I would like to remind everyone here at MOA about being "discerning".  There are sooo many paid disinformation agents out there that it is up to us to get more savvy.  I am not saying that Simon Atkins is a disinfo agent but from now on unless someone can "talk webcam or voice skype" then it could be very hard for us to know if they are who they say they are.  The truth always comes out.  

So, for the record, I will state that the member here who requested my skype communication will be accepted; however, be prepared to voice communicate or else you will just be another hiding behind a "veil"... o.

On a good note; I am enjoying the discourse here and I appreciate all the "True and Valuable Input Only" and the rest gets put in the trash can!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 5 Empty Re: Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't

Post  Carol Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:26 pm

magamud wrote:Your a terrorist Carol...

I don't think so. I'm a hermit. "O give me a home, where the bullalo roam" is my motto.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:33 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:I would like to remind everyone here at MOA about being "discerning".  There are sooo many paid disinformation agents out there that it is up to us to get more savvy.  I am not saying that Simon Atkins is a disinfo agent but from now on unless someone can "talk webcam or voice skype" then it could be very hard for us to know if they are who they say they are.  The truth always comes out.  

So, for the record, I will state that the member here who requested my skype communication will be accepted; however, be prepared to voice communicate or else you will just be another hiding behind a "veil"... o.

I believe Mr. Atkins was invited here by Carol.  So I'm not altogether certain what you are suggesting.  It sounds a bit cryptic in nature.  He requested your skype communication?  After being invited here by Carol?  He came here on invitation and contacted you? Perhaps you contacted him first?   It's confusing.  But I rather believe Carol would have the good sense to know who it was she invited here.

I've done my own research and can discern for myself but thank you very much for the warning.  I'm sure all here have done that at one time or another....Discern that is.
    As you can also clearly see in this thread I don't follow anybody...I use my own discernment. 

Don't you think it would be better to get some solid proof that he is not who he claims to be before suggesting as such, rather than sidetracking this thread?  This thread is not about Simon...it's about the Red blob in Huntsville and what exactly is going on in that area of the country.

I continue to be very impressed with the level of research and knowledge here.  I might just add that this thread is "The Best" I have ever visited.  Thank you again for inviting me to join.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6534p60-radar-blob-whatever-it-was-versus-what-we-know-it-wasn-t#93526

Whoever you believe this man to be or not to be, I agree  with what he says  in that post.  If SHTF....look out.  The Urban Hungry will revolt if they don't have the resources or foresight to grow their own food.  People do strange things when faced with hunger:

Let me get back to the point ... you have raised a very important issue ... the government 'holding-out' on rolling-out the food stamps.  Of course, this is again another societal test, as you know / had indicated.  The Establishment wants to see what is the so-called 'breaking point'.  If one cannot put food on the table for one's family, there are going to be different breakpoints for different people, for sure. 

The huge increase in gun purchases, bought by such a large part of the population, are not to fight-off the Establishment as most think they will have to do IF something bad happens.  The guns are much more likely to fight-off the organized rings of hoodlums numbering in the dozens to hundreds in the future, going through better-off neighborhoods to see what they can pick-off, and in some areas, the police will be out-numbered, especially as the police need to tend to other occurrences of so-called 'higher priority' (in their opinion).

On a good note; I am enjoying the discourse here and I appreciate all the "True and Valuable Input Only" and the rest gets put in the trash can!

So, making a statement about true and valuable input only requiring the rest get trashed means what exactly?  In your opinion what gets trashed?  Inquiring minds want to know.  It would also show your good intent toward sidetracking this thread as you've just attempted to do.  This thread is again not about Simon...It's about the strange and unusual in Huntsville AL and the surrounding area.  Just take a walk down  Genome Way to get a glimpse into the future....Wink

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 5 Mcmillian-park-2jpg-72ac5b2dd1838ac3

Starbucks anyone? 

Brook
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Brook I apologize if there seems to be some "offense" in my last post on this blob.  It was not my intention, surely your radar picked up on such. Anyhow, for peacekeeping - here is a song for All.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:30 pm

This information ties into the Radar Blob. If true, this is disturbing...

[link to www.youtube.com
    Published on Jun 23, 2013 - Jon has found the document so it's 100% REAL

The document is about robot cyborgs and humans. They can transfer a human brain into machinery. Micros dust is used as a weapon and distributed as an aerosol. (Chemtrails anyone?) It is a new type of legal warfare and use low microwave frequencies in warfare which will also cause seizure. They are jamming our immune system with these frequencies. Their interested in transhumanism. Dropping of nano fibers as part of Phase 1.. The goal is to get people sick. It is incarceration, enslavement and depopulation along with massive mind control.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:14 am

Simon was on target with this one.

NOAA: A rare tsunami hit the East Coast earlier this month

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 5 Radar_custom-dbad4962967dd4a689a0232323b575b99eeac309-s40
    Storm systems growing more intense: A radar image of the storm complex that may have caused the East Coast tsunami
    June 25, 2013 – NEW JERSEY - The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration says a 6-foot wave that hit the East Coast earlier this month was a rare tsunami. The West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center said the source of the wave is “complex and under review,” but they believe it was caused by a strong storm and perhaps even the “the slumping at the continental shelf east of New Jersey.” The weather service says that Brian Coen, who was spear fishing near Barnegat Inlet in New Jersey, saw the effect of the tsunami first hand. He told the weather service that he noticed an outgoing tide that lasted a couple of minutes and exposed rocks that had been submerged. That was followed by a big six-foot wave. The Asbury Park Press, which covers the Jersey coast, talked to Paul Whitmore, director of the tsunami center. He explained the weather system that moved through the area may have changed the air pressure enough to “generate waves that act just like tsunamis.” When that happens, the wave is called a ‘meteotsunami” — in other words a tsunami caused by meteorological conditions, not seismic activity. -NPR

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:24 pm

The document is about robot cyborgs and humans. They can transfer a human brain into machinery. Micros dust is used as a weapon and distributed as an aerosol. (Chemtrails anyone?) It is a new type of legal warfare and use low microwave frequencies in warfare which will also cause seizure. They are jamming our immune system with these frequencies. Their interested in transhumanism. Dropping of nano fibers as part of Phase 1.. The goal is to get people sick. It is incarceration, enslavement and depopulation along with massive mind control.

Adding this:  I added it elsewhere..but acknowledging your post Carol it seems relevant.

btw....where did Simon go?  Was he run off here due to a question of identity?

AUGMENTING HUMAN INTELLECT:
    A Conceptual Framework

By Douglas C. Engelbart
    October 1962

SRI Summary Report AFOSR-3223 • Prepared for: Director of Information Sciences, Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Washington 25, DC, Contract AF 49(638)-1024 • SRI Project No. 3578 (AUGMENT,3906,).
    Click here for scan of the original printed report (pdf)

http://www.dougengelbart.org/pubs/augment-3906.html

PDF: http://www.dougengelbart.org/pubs/papers/scanned/Doug_Engelbart-AugmentingHumanIntellect.pdf

I strongly recommend reading this PDF....particularly section II....WOW!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:25 pm

I hope you had the chance to read at least part of that pdf.

What exactly is AUGMENTING HUMAN INTELLECT?

Written by  Douglas C. Engelbart. Who passed away two days ago.

Remember back a few posts ago I wrote about Jenny and the nine?

In view of the present-day Esalen-Erhard-Yeltsin-Gorbachev
    connections , the 1979 Esalen-UFO connection is significant.
    Even though I had split with Werner Erhard by late 1977, EST's
    Raz Ingrasci phoned me and asked me to meet with Jenny O Conner.

Raz said that Jenny had been sent to Werner by Sir John Whitmore
    who had funded Andrija Puharich's collaborations with Uri Geller
    back in 1973. Jenny claimed to be channeling messages from "The
    Nine" -- the same extra-terrestrials that Puharich wrote about.
    In view of my own contact in 1952 I should have been more
    diplomatic with Jenny when she came to my apartment at 2 Whiting
    Place -- the apartment that Michael Murphy had given me. Jenny
    impressed me as total fraud, and I practically kicked her out. I
    was verbally very rude. Jenny and The Nine was promptly
    installed at Esalen for quite some time overlapping with visits
    by the late physicist Heinz Pagels, Congressman Charlie Rose,
    Ira Einhorn, and high ranking Russians from Georgy Arbatov's
    Moscow Institute of US and Canada, which was influential during
    Gorbachev's watch.

You remember the same time and place at Esalen when Charlie Manson decided to give a concert before murdering Tate.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6534p75-radar-blob-whatever-it-was-versus-what-we-know-it-wasn-t#93561

EST?

Erhard Seminars Training

Erhard Seminars Training, an organization founded by Werner H. Erhard, offered a two-weekend (60-hour) course known officially as "The est Standard Training". The purpose of est was "to transform one's ability to experience living so that the situations one had been trying to change or had been putting up with, clear up just in the process of life itself."

The est Training presented several concepts, most notably the concept of transformation and taking responsibility for one's life. The actual teaching, called "the technology of transformation", emphasizes the value of integrity. "est, Inc." evolved into "est, an Educational Corporation", and eventually into "Werner Erhard & Associates".

Apparently  Douglas C. Engelbart  slipped into relative obscurity after 1976. Several of his researchers became alienated from him and left his organization for Xerox PARC, in part due to frustration, and in part due to differing views of the future of computing. Engelbart saw the future in collaborative, networked, timeshare (client-server) computers, which younger programmers rejected in favor of the personal computer. The conflict was both technical and social: the younger programmers came from an era where centralized power was highly suspect, and personal computing was just barely on the horizon.

Apparently Engelbart served on the board of directors of Erhard Seminars Training (EST). Several key ARC personnel were also involved. Although EST had been recommended by other researchers, the controversial nature of EST and other social experiments reduced the morale and social cohesion of the ARC community.

ARC being his Augmentation Research Center Lab in SRI International.

So....what is AUGMENTING HUMAN INTELLECT?  

Sounds a whole lot like mind control to me eh?

Notably....

Midway through his college studies at Oregon State College at Corvallis, near the end of World War II, he was drafted into the United States Navy, serving two years as a radar technician in the Philippines. On a small island, in a tiny hut on stilts, he first read Vannevar Bush's article "As We May Think", which greatly inspired him.[14] He returned to Oregon State College and completed his Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering in 1948. While at Oregon State College, he was a member of Sigma Phi Epsilon social fraternity.[15]

He was hired by the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics at the Ames Research Center, where he worked through 1951.

Links to the information provided in this post:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Engelbart

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Seminars_Training
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Excerpts from the PDF:

THE BASIC PERSPECTIVE

Individuals who operate effectively in our culture have already been considerably "augmented." Basic human capabilities for sensing stimuli, performing numerous mental operations, and for communicating with the outside world, are put to work in our society within a system--an H-LAM/T system--the individual augmented by the language, artifacts, and methodology in which he is trained. Furthermore, we suspect that improving the effectiveness of the individual as he operates in our society should be approached as a system-engineering problem--that is, the H-LAM/T system should be studied as an interacting whole from a synthesis-oriented approach.

This view of the system as an interacting whole is strongly bolstered by considering the repertoire hierarchy of process capabilities that is structured from the basic ingredients within the H-LAM/T system. The realization that any potential change in language, artifact, or methodology has importance only relative to its use within a process' and that a new process capability appearing anywhere within that hierarchy can make practical a new consideration of latent change possibilities in many other parts of the hierarchy--possibilities in either language, artifacts, or methodology--brings out the strong interrelationship of these three augmentation means.

Concept Manipulation--Humans rose above the lower forms of life by evolving the biological capability for developing abstractions and concepts. They could manipulate these concepts within their minds to a certain extent, and think about situations in the abstract. Their mental capabilities allowed them to develop general concepts from specific instances, predict specific instances from general concepts, associate concepts, remember them, etc. We speak here of concepts in their raw, unverbalized form.

Symbol Manipulation--Humans made another great step forward when they learned to represent particular concepts in their minds with specific symbols. Here we temporarily disregard communicative speech and writing, and consider only the direct value to the individual of being able to do his heavy thinking by mentally manipulating symbols instead of the more unwieldly concepts which they represent. Consider, for instance, the mental difficulty involved in herding twenty- seven sheep if, instead of remembering one cardinal number and occasionally counting, we had to remember what each sheep looked like, so that if the flock seemed too small we could visualize each one and check whether or not it was there.

Manual, External, Symbol Manipulation--Another significant step toward harnessing the biologically evolved mental capabilities in pursuit of comprehension and problem solutions came with the development of the means for externalizing some of the symbol-manipulation activity, particularly in graphical representation. This supplemented the individual's memory and ability to visualize. (We are not concerned here with the value derived from human cooperation made possible by speech and writing, both forms of external symbol manipulation. We speak of the manual means of making graphical representations of symbols--a stick and sand, pencil and paper and eraser, straight edge or compass, and so on.) It is principally this kind of means for external symbol manipulation that has been associated with the evolution of the individual's present way of doing his concept manipulation (thinking).

Roles and Levels

In the repertoire hierarchy of capabilities possessed by the H-LAM/T system, the human contributes many types of capability that represent a wide variety of roles. At one time or another he will be the policy maker, the goal setter, the performance supervisor, the work scheduler, the professional specialist, the clerk, the janitor, the entrepreneur, and the proprietor (or at least a major stockholder) of the system. In the midst of some complex process, in fact, he may well be playing several roles concurrently--or at least have the responsibility of the roles. For instance, usually he must be aware of his progress toward a goal (supervisor), he must be alert to the possibilities for changing the goal (policy maker, planner), and he must keep records for these and other roles (clerk).

Consider a given capability (Capability 1) at some level in the repertoire hierarchy. There seems to be a sort of standard grouping of lower-order capabilities from which this is composed, and these exist in two classes--what we might call the executive class and what we might call the direct-contributive class. In the executive class of capabilities we find those used for comprehending, planning, and executing the process represented by Capability 1.

Model of Executive Superstructure

It is the repertoire hierarchy of process capabilities upon which the ultimate capability of the H-LAM/T system rests. This repertoire hierarchy is rather like a mountain of white-collar talent that sits atop and controls the talents of the workers. We can illustrate this executive superstructure by considering it as though it were a network of contractors and subcontractors in which each capability in the repertoire hierarchy is represented by an independent contractor whose mode of operation is to do the planning, make up specifications, subcontract the actual work, and supervise the performance of his subcontractors. This means that each subcontractor does the same thing in his turn. At the bottom of this hierarchy are those independent contractors who do actual "production work."

If by some magical process the production workers could still know just what to do and when to do it even though the superstructure of contractors was removed from above them, no one would know the difference. The executive superstructure is necessary because humans do not operate by magic, but even a necessary superstructure is a burden. We can readily recognize that there are many ways to organize and manage such a superstructure, resulting in vastly different degrees of efficiency in the application of the workers' talents.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 pm