tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Activism versus Spirituality: The Quickest Path To Human Liberation Is…

burgundia
    burgundia

Activism versus Spirituality: The Quickest Path To Human Liberation Is… Empty Activism versus Spirituality: The Quickest Path To Human Liberation Is…

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 am

One of the most intriguing realizations I have come to from the broad range of conversations in the tipping series is this: While there does seem to be an element of universality in the impulse to ‘change the world for the better’, agreement eludes even the most enlightened thinkers on how to actually make the great shift.

Through these interviews I have found two general types of people passionate about global transformation: activists and spiritualists. While certainly not the only categories of change-makers around, these two ideologies stand out as containing critical pieces of code for how to make sustainable change on the planet. And unfortunately, they are often at odds with one other.

This has always bothered me, and today I am sharing two videos that typify each of these worldviews. My hope is to shine a bright light on the disparity between activists and spiritualists because if we are going to really tip this thing, and put an end to things like social injustice, planetary destruction, and war then integration between these powerful worldviews is necessary.

http://worldwidetippingpoint.com/2012/03/activism-versus-spirituality-the-quickest-path-to-human-liberation-is%E2%80%A6/
    mudra
    mudra

Activism versus Spirituality: The Quickest Path To Human Liberation Is… Empty Re: Activism versus Spirituality: The Quickest Path To Human Liberation Is…

Post  mudra Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 pm

I think this article reflects the idea that we are spirits having a human experience.
    As humans there are things we need to do and take care of if we want to keep the game going and the grounds where it's being played safe and balanced for the greatest good of all.As our awareness of the various facets of the game expands so does our heart grow manifesting more and more our of the soul qualities of Love , empathy , compassion , sense of connectedness ...These very qualities are what connects us to Source for they are born in the Now.
    I don't see a dichotomy between our human experience and spiritual awareness but rather one energy at play having it's source in Consciousness.

Love Always
    mudra
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Activism versus Spirituality: The Quickest Path To Human Liberation Is… Empty Re: Activism versus Spirituality: The Quickest Path To Human Liberation Is…

Post  ceridwen Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:53 am

Great link Burgundia! Lee Harris is quite in tune with what is happening

Flowers
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 am

Yes,thanks Burgundia. I'm wondering if these two 'styles' of dealing with the changes are an expression of the masculine and feminine in humanity, both being relevent and useful now.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 am