tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
orthodoxymoron
Carol
JesterTerrestrial
Beren
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
10 posters

The Future of The Mists Of Avalon

lindabaker
    lindabaker

The Future of The Mists Of Avalon - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future of The Mists Of Avalon

Post  lindabaker Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:25 pm

"One of my ultra-rich friends - who drives a Lamborghini, once said: "Porsches are poor peoples sports cars."

I so agree.

Lamborghini all the way. However, when we all get together to drink beer, we have to leave the Lambs at home.

There are some great back roads up here in North Georgia...winding, wooded, and boy oh boy do the rich folks get in trouble when they DO get caught.

Better to be on the safe side and race here: http://www.atlantamotorsportspark.com/

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

The Future of The Mists Of Avalon - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future of The Mists Of Avalon

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:56 pm

lindabaker wrote:"One of my ultra-rich friends - who drives a Lamborghini, once said: "Porsches are poor peoples sports cars."

I so agree.

Lamborghini all the way. However, when we all get together to drink beer, we have to leave the Lambs at home.

There are some great back roads up here in North Georgia...winding, wooded, and boy oh boy do the rich folks get in trouble when they DO get caught.

Better to be on the safe side and race here: http://www.atlantamotorsportspark.com/

One evening last summer he asked me if I wanted a ride to this club we were going. I said no, I go by bike because A) it's too hot to sit in a car, B) that airco gets me a cold, C) finding a parking spot takes a bloody year and D) if I wanna go somewhere else - or back home for that matter, I don't want to depend on anybody but myself, not to mention that you're gonna leave your car wherever you park it anyway, 'cos you'll be to drunk to drive. "To be perfectly honest," I said, "as long as I live in Amsterdam, I prefer a flashy bicycle over that bloody Lamborghini anytime, summer or winter!"

In September, a couple of days before my birthday, he called me to ask if I meant what I said, about rather having a bicycle than a Lamborghini.

I told him I did.

So instead of a Lamborghini, I got a state of the art bicycle for my birthday.

Which is as useless as that car, 'cos in Amsterdam even with 3 chain locks you can't leave a bike like that unattended for a second.

But if the sh#t hits the fan, at least I've got fast wheels to pedal to my soul mate's boat in Vinkeveen, while watching all those morons in their cars being stuck on the motorway.

sunny Beer

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:33 am

TRANCOSO wrote:

So it's 'Beeren' instead of 'Beren'...
    Lmfao Beer

LOL LOL LOL

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:34 am

mudra wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

So it's 'Beeren' instead of 'Beren'...
    Lmfao Beer

LOL LOL LOL

cheers

Mudra, here's my newest favorite track for you, Karl Hyde's 'Angels Cafe'... Beer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dN_BfOabfI

And for the rest of you: 'Slummin' it for the weekend' (mixed by the magician Brian Eno)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHnii9PogY

Toast
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 am

Just for the record, Karl Hyde of course, is the lead singer of the best contemporary dance music band ever - Underworld!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAJs7TbWil8

Oooyeah 1 Beer
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:23 am

And now for something completely different: the overwhelming end of episode 3 of the 3d Game of Thrones season.

If anybody wasn't convinced yet Game of Thrones is the best tv show ever made, watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWR8wvqQw8
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:55 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

Mudra, here's my newest favorite track for you, Karl Hyde's 'Angels Cafe'... Beer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dN_BfOabfI

Toast

Thank You Tran you are a sweetheart.
    I love your warm come backs in the Mists Cheerful
    It's great to have you around.

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:09 pm

[quote="TRANCOSO"]

But if the sh#t hits the fan, at least I've got fast wheels to pedal to my soul mate's boat in Vinkeveen, while watching all those morons in their cars being stuck on the motorway.

:sunny: :beer:

[/quote]

Trancoso, Where's Vinkeveen? I believe I have been there! I love the whole country...the coasts and all of the different boats, it's a gawker's paradise. And did I mention your country is one of the cleanest on that continent! I wanted to move back to the area, but then I met an American...who wouldn't think of moving so far away from home...and my heart is now on two continents.

Last edited by lindabaker on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shortened quote and changed spelling)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:10 pm

lindabaker wrote:

Trancoso, Where's Vinkeveen? I believe I have been there! I love the whole country...the coasts and all of the different boats, it's a gawker's paradise. And did I mention your country is one of the cleanest on that continent! I wanted to move back to the area, but then I met an American...who wouldn't think of moving so far away from home...and my heart is now on two continents.
    This is Vinkeveen, it's about 20km from Amsterdam
    (Turn the volume down)

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Loved it! I grew up on big water but we didn't have those kinds of toys!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 01, 2013 4:02 am

TRANCOSO wrote:I do hope that The Mists Of Avalon will continue to exist till eternity, for it's a true library of wisdom, where nearly every post is worthwhile to read.

Yours sincerly,

LORD TRANCOSO

Lmfao Beer

Indeed It will. Bank on that My Friend...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri May 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Well there once upon a time was a sence of magic in the aethers! A spark to a phiyer that burns still fueled with the primal source as the star seeds and original round have formed our communication networks and shared the information needed in the transformation of the human race to the now new star human race!

anyway there was a time when the window was open and networks of truthseekers and speakers came to network then we were all banned and it got really foggy one morning and we the vibe tribe was scattered but we still do our job! I am doing mine write now! see :)

Ok well id love to give you more for free but something it tells me its payday and I wonder what the future holds as the team has come so far and I carry the phiyer of the journey so i just thought id fill up your cup! Make sure you protect it like I gaurd the grail!

Future thoughts?! What do you think?

808!!! MAGIC IFFW MEDIA!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri May 03, 2013 7:16 pm

YOU LOOKING FOR THE MAGIC!!! EYE CAN FEEL IT!!

THEY ARE STANDING AT THE DOORS BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO CROSS THE GATES!!!

They talk and talk and talk and blog and blog and blog and what do i hear more government deals for dirty oil and pipelines and war!

Dose anybody rember the past! HELLO!!!

Is this thing on, not overly too much eh because the psy ops and attacks have slowed the team down so guess what! merlin in the house and look out i got a big bitchin sword and its damn sharp!

You should have seen what happened to the last fellow who made the mistake of touching it. Like i said! DAMN SHARP!!!

Big Grin 2

I once heard a melody, on the sound waves that hold the mists together in a condensed state of energetic matter! To get straight to the point if you ever have been blessed enough to have a friend remind you how to dance between the rain drops then you will know the intensity of the magic and the importance of the earth mission of the starseeds and extra terrestrial intelligences now talking to the human race! GO! cheers

Good luck

Your gonna need it!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Perhaps I should become a street-preacher -- wear a "The End is Near!!" sign -- and yell "Turn or Burn!!" as people walk by -- minding their own business. Then again -- that might be a bad idea. I seriously thought about starting an outdoor ministry in a couple of outdoor amphitheaters in Los Angeles -- but I chickened-out when I realized that I'd have to lie to make the damn thing work!! I'm half-kidding and half-serious!! I agonized over this on long hikes in the San Bernardino Mountains -- just like Billy Graham and Alex Collier!! True story. Things just never felt right -- and they still don't feel right. I've tried to be open, honest, funny, and irreverent within this website -- and this obviously hasn't worked. Look at the tens of millions of YouTube views for the most obscene and ridiculous videos!! Perhaps the Human Race really is on life-support. I continue to think that humanity is an experimental-race intended to improve things in the universe -- but I sense that this experiment did not live-up to its potential or expectations. I further sense that now EVERYONE is Angry and ready to Fight. I'm just tired of agonizing over this madness -- especially when that places me on multiple lists -- and makes me crazy in the eyes of those who are so very superior to me. I think I'm going to do a lot of reading in nature -- and just drop under the radar (as much as possible). Anyway, regarding the sports cars, I leave you with this:

Life's Been Good - Joe Walsh

I have a mansion, forget the price.
    Ain't never been there they tell me it's nice.
    I live in hotels, tear out the walls.
    I have accountants pay for it all.

They say I'm crazy, but I have a good time.
    (Everybody say oh, yeah.....OH,YEAH)
    I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime.
    Life's been good to me so far.

My Masarati does one-eighty-five.
    I lost my license, now I don't drive.
    I have a limo, ride in the back.
    I lock the doors in case I'm attacked.

I make hit records, my fans they can't wait.
    They write me letters, tell me I'm great.
    So I got me an office, gold records on the wall.
    Just leave a message, maybe I'll call.

Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through.
    (Everybody say I'm cool......He's cool)
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
    Life's been good to me so far

I go to parties, sometimes until 4.
    It's hard to leave when you can't find the door.
    It's tough to handle this fortune and fame.
    Everybody's so different, I hven't changed.

They say I'm lazy but I have a good time
    (Everybody say oh, yeah.....OH,YEAH)
    I keep on going guess I'll never know why.
    Life's been good to me so far.

Source(s):

http://www.afn.org/~afn30091/songs/w/wal…
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri May 03, 2013 8:09 pm

[ quote = orthodoxymoron ]

I'm just tired of agonizing over this madness -- especially when that places me on multiple lists -- and makes me crazy in the eyes of those who are so very superior to me.

Blink

Toast

Welcome to Earth! And the front lines of the battle is closer to all your doorsteps then most ever could even imagine! That was part of the main conversation about the cosmic meta morphisis that used to be discussed but much of the "work" has been done so we just take this show to a whole new level same thing we always do oh this show is only just getting going! What was all that news about star cruisers and the harmonic resonance and oh ya maybe nobody knows what to say because the original round has done their work from exile! AND STILL DO! The Winner

We talk about sacred geometry and scalar thruster crystal toridial bucking magnetics! And the alchemical chalice to the gates that your your soul cross to ride around in the magic kingdom in your body that your soul is having a human experience in! And stuff like that! Sparking the minds of readers just like you!

Hypnotize

So back to the future, here it comes, And so it begins...

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:30 am