tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Paganism and Drudism to be taught in Schools

Floyd
    Floyd

Paganism and Drudism to be taught in Schools Empty Paganism and Drudism to be taught in Schools

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 am

Nice.

"Paganism has been included in an official school religious education syllabus for the first time.

Cornwall Council has told its schools that pagan beliefs, which include witchcraft, druidism and the worship of ancient gods such as Thor, should be taught alongside Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

The requirements are spelled out in an agreed syllabus drawn up by Cornwall’s RE advisory group."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2129821/And-double-maths--paganism-Schools-told-witchcraft-druids-RE-syllabus.html#ixzz1sZwWAIQ3
    mudra
    mudra

Paganism and Drudism to be taught in Schools Empty Re: Paganism and Drudism to be taught in Schools

Post  mudra Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 am

I would say this is good news cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Paganism and Drudism to be taught in Schools Empty Re: Paganism and Drudism to be taught in Schools

Post  ceridwen Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

Amazing, lets hope other counties will follow Harp
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:12 am

Yes indeed. Just from the historical perspective alone, I think it's brilliant news. Thubs Up

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:43 am