tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
mudra
Jenetta
Brook
Seashore
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
12 posters

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   Empty Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:40 am

02/02/2015
    Please feel free to join in this discussion. We are all on this journey together and all contributions are welcomed.

Thanks for watching, reading, thinking, responding, and preparing for Contact and Interaction.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:43 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:50 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:17 am

2/2/2015
    Just for clarification sake the airplanes on the video below are part of a secret program but not part of the Secret Space program. The ships that the CSETI groups (Dr. Greer meditation groups which have met all over the world)  are able to make contact with will back away if there is a person in the group who is afraid of their presence or wants to misuse their knowledge.   The ET's (Off Worlders) do not want to scare us.  They want to help but WE must ask for that help. Ships that are part of the Secret Space Program DO Not back away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0I773sFbw
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:32 am

Thank you, bobhardee, for creating this thread and presenting this tubby meditation.
    Very powerful and full of love, I'm in tears for experiencing being in touch with vibrations "out there".
    I've been a bit childish in this post, I think, yesterday. Although I think we shouldn't lose our sense of humour,
    this subject isn't something to fool around with or be taken lightly, in a casual way. In belief or disbelief.
    For I feel we are entering a time of profound transformation on many levels, excersizing the waking up of
    sleeping abilities, strength of heart and clarity of awareness, stepping on new territory, pun intended.

Eagle

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:40 am

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:21 pm

bobhardee wrote:2/2/2015
    Just for clarification sake the airplanes on the video below are part of a secret program but not part of the Secret Space program. The ships that the CSETI groups (Dr. Greer meditation groups which have met all over the world)  are able to make contact with will back away if there is a person in the group who is afraid of their presence or wants to misuse their knowledge.   The ET's (Off Worlders) do not want to scare us.  They want to help but WE must ask for that help. Ships that are part of the Secret Space Program DO Not back away.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0I773sFbw

That's very informative and useful, bobhardee, thanks! That last sentence "Ships that are part of the Secret Space Program DO Not back away"
    suddenly brought up a memory of something of that nature. In 1997 I was part of the staff, during the Earth & Sky workshop with Drunvalo M.
    and we had a free space of leisure time between 2 weekends. One afternoon, we left for a medicine wheel making in a forest nearby and created
    a beautiful circle with about 6 people. I've never seen such loving attention and care, in the way Drunvalo took up the stones and arranged them.

After some ritual cleansing and sage burning, we sat down around it and went into meditation. As soon as we closed our eyes, about 5 helicopters approached and roared loud, not very high above the trees surrounding us. I knew of the presence of the MerKaBa field, activated, being an attention target, for certain parties in helicopters with devices capable of detecting that energy field. For about one minute, I went very fast into extreme fear,
    heart racing. I became aware of this state, as being even more an attention target for unwelcome company to us and decided to let go of it, by feeling
    the connection with the hearts of those around me. And I felt totally safe and at ease, breathing and relaxing again. By the way, the helicopters passed over and disappeared from sight and sound. Instinctively, I stuck my fingers through the layer of forestcompost, in order to connect with the earth and feel her with my body, safely in touch with hers. Mom!

This was a precious gift, having experienced how to let go of fear for "unknown evil" and finding it easy to do. Later that day, in the evening, I returned
    to the same medicine wheel in the forest, where we had been that afternoon. Some branches had fallen in it and I cleared the space. I set on the South side of the circle, in twilight and peace, on my own with the silence of the forest around me.  And a large branch fell down, missing me with a tiny fraction of space. I felt the impact of air in my face, moved by its fall. What a life..... in one day. And love!  Cheerful  

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explaining about what happened to the helicopters)
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:44 pm

02/02/2015
    Dr. Stephen Greer and Dr. Ted Loder
    The Orion Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jidhpw2u8zw
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:21 am

02/03/2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixiwsUZtU6c

02/03/2015
    From KP

Incoming Message…Ground Crew Take Heed!

I have just received “word” that I am to alert The Ground Crew with the following notice immediately.

“Please inform The Ground Crew that we are in an “all hands on deck” status. Each of you is being called to hold your position and be ready. We are asking each of The Crew Members to remain calm and balanced, be consistent in this composure, and be vigilant of any triggers that attempt to derail you. You are being called to hold the space of Truth and Light, as these are YOUR encodements, and your time is NOW to show up with on-going stable resonance. This is one of The most important missions thus far, and because of it, things may not be as they appear. Many who we thought we knew will become exposed for what they truly are. Remember that The Light is gloriously abundant and the Truth Always Prevails.”

OK – so even if you are not consciously aware of your participation in this Ground Crew Operation, you are being requested to REMAIN CALM, STAY BALANCED, AND KNOW THAT THE LIGHT IS PROCEEDING AHEAD. Many times, people have written in thinking that they are failing themselves and humanity because they don’t know their own mission or purpose, but the fact of the matter is most do not know all the details due to the technologies such as mind swiping, remote viewing, and deadly vibratory rays that are consistently used by The Dark to extract crucial information. Most will not be given too many details to keep themselves safe and the mission protected. Please know this.

ALL OF US must band together at this time. There is no more time for dissension, accusations, and maligning because those that are not who they present themselves to be, will soon be decloaked and exposed.

I was shocked that this message came in with such urgency. Something is truly in progress and it feels major….all psychics and intuitives are welcome to add your messages to this. I will share them with the world…

Honored to serve you all – and love you,

Alexandra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:32 am

02/03/2015

Cobra Interview for January

COBRA – Thank you for the invitation. I’m glad to be here right now.

Rob – Yes, your last few posts are very good and we have a lot of wonderful information coming from you. I’ve talked about it before with people, we can not underestimate the scalar plasma field grid network that is influencing humanity. It is extremely important, is it not?

COBRA – Yes. It is basically one of the main factors which is actually slowing down the progress of the light forces. If this is removed things would be easier many many times over. This is one of the key issues that needs to be addressed.

Rob – OK. Thank you. I also was told by Alex Collier that a Tesla coil will remove implants. That’s what he said the Andromedeans told him. My technology involves that. Can you tell me: will that remove the other implants also.

COBRA – It can, but I need more information exactly what technology you have in mind. There are many variations and versions of this. Implants are not just on one layer. It’s like, they are different dimensions, there is the physical aspect, plasma aspect, etheric aspect and you need a combination of technologies to remove all those aspects to completely remove an implant.

Rob – OK. That’s what I was wondering. He said he could render it. What we meant was like the Nicola Tesla violet wand, which was described by Edgar Cayce which is available – I wanted to find out, would that wand disable implants. Is that going to just disrupt a physical implant. Is it going to disrupt an implant that’s invisible on the etheric and the astral. And he said both is what he thought.

COBRA – OK. It can help with the removal of the implants but by itself will not be enough to remove the implant because there is technology which re-creates the implants back again.

Rob – OK. Thank you. The technology that I use is Dr. Fred Bell’s Pleiadian technology which is the gold plated pyramids We hook up a tesla coil to the whole pyramid he entire pyramid things becomes a violet flame generator. If you walk up to it you can see the violate flame chalk and it obviously has a powerful energy force. The other thing I’m very curious about is the Nigerian situation. If the bases have been cleared of the reptilians, this horrible boko harem stuff is this all surface or is this combined astral parasites. Does this have anything to do with the Congo portal.

COBRA – It’s all surface people which are actually gathered. They are being directed to a certain location. It’s a small number, it’s not a big number of people which can actually destroy whole villages quite quickly and effectively with machine guns. It’s not a large number of people. Those are basically reptilian beings incarnated in human bodies that came through the congo portal back in 1996. Many of them were just living somewhere in Africa. The majority of those surface reptilians have been cleared but small numbers is still remaining. Many are part of the Islamic state terrorist organization.

Rob – OK. so how did they come into the surface. Are they holographically projected bodies.

COBRA – They came to the surface in 1996 and since then they stayed on the surface.

Rob – OK. So, coming to the surface what I want to know is, how did they get into human bodies.

COBRA – OK. They were basically teleported with teleportation chambers, so called, jump rooms, if you want to call them that, into the underground base, through other reptilian star systems back in 1996. They just came with their bodies to the surface and they remained on the surface till then. (in human bodies) Yes.

Rob – Not in reptilian bodies?

COBRA – It’s a human body but a reptilian entity living inside a human body. No shape shifting.

Rob – OK. This confirms my information that they have a technology that when they go into a jump room, the leave their reptilian body behind and they actually appear in a human body. Is that correct?

COBRA – Yes, this is exactly what happened and the other situation is that there were clones which were grown in underground bases and souls were actually projected in those cloned bodies. The reptilian entities were projected into human like cloned bodies.

Rob – O.K. That’s pretty “out there” stuff, but very good. Next question: we’ve seen some tremendous changes in the financial situation here. I’m very interested if you could comment. Russia has not cut off gas to Europe because that would freeze a lot of people but what they’ve done is they’ve forced them to go through Turkey. Can you explain a little bit about that.

COBRA – It is basically a pressure upon Europe to choose sides. The Cabal is having a different style of pressure. The Cabal is pressuring with terrorist actions, with military threats but Russia is simply making moves on the energy sector and the financial sector so European countries are beginning to realize that they will have to make a choice, either they support Russia and the Eastern alliance, the BRICS alliance or they support United States and Illuminati faction behind which is actually controlling the politics of the United States at this moment.

Rob – Right. Ladies and gentlemen, when he speaks about Europe and America – he’s not speaking about the people, he’s speaking about the upper echelon criminals involved there. So this is like a sanction type situation that’s taking place. I just wanted people to know that the hardship is basically to allow the Cabal members to choose to go towards the light without any harm to the innocent people in these countries, correct?

COBRA – Yes, exactly. The situation in Europe is intense because Europe is in the middle zone. It’s like a transition zone between the east and the west and this is why there is so much pressure in this situation but basically the outcome will be very positive.

Rob – OK, in regards to the financial system, they have created an alternative Swift banking system. Can you comment if this is under the control of the Resistance forces and would be an alternative at the time of the event for a smooth transition when the banking system of the Rothchilds’ is shut down and could not be interfered with.

COBRA – OK. The eastern alliance is creating an alternative financial system which the Rothchilds’ will not be able to control and this is the infrastructure which will be used at the time of the re-set, at the time of the event.

Rob – OK. That is good news. Now can I get you to confirm that the resistance will take care of this, because we know there are many many dark forces out there and even though it’s well intended to be good, is it possible that it could be hacked or that there could be any involvement with Rothchild Jesuit moles within the new system or will this completely be controlled by the Resistance and a Galactic technology.

COBRA – OK , when the event comes, of course the whole re-set will be operated and guided by the Resistance and that will contact the positive forces within this new infrastructure and yes, this infrastructure has been infiltrated by the Rothchild and Jesuit agents because they have a plan to hijack the new system but at the time of the event those people will not have any power whatsoever. Their plan will not be carried out. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of in this situation.

Rob – Very good. That’s good to know, so the infrastructure is being put in place and being infused for the light of the Galactics to support it. (Exactly). Cobra, continue in the banking information situation here. We have very good news. BIS based in Switzerland has gone off he Euro you said. Does this mean the bankers in Switzerland are becoming compliant with the new requirement to become Basil III or a true gold back currency system?

COBRA – OK. What is happening in Switzerland has nothing to do with BIS. It is that Swiss Central Bank who decided to un-pack the swiss franc from Euro. Which means that the Swiss central bank has decided to align with the strategy of the Eastern Alliance towards the gold back currency and away from the Euro which have been basically a Jesuit creation.

Rob – OK. So if you can go a little bit deeper into that, does that mean that the Rothchilds’ no longer control the Swiss central bank?

COBRA – They still control the Swiss Central Bank to a certain degree but they have no more absolute control over the policy of the Swiss Central Bank so it’s a mixed situation. They still have quite much power in the banking system but this power is no longer absolute.

Rob – OK. So that’s a very good progress for the light forces is it not?

COBRA – Yes, exactly.

Rob – OK. We’re seeing more potential changes coming forth. One more question in regards to the financial system. Winston Strout had indicated to me previously, and some other of my contacts in the Resistance Movement (RM) in the RV group in Reno that’s talked about a lot. He actually reported to me beforehand that the gold certificates had been given to the US and I said, “why would they do that if the bad guys are still in control?” And he said, “exactly”, which means they are not in control and that Benjamin Fulford’s post which came out 3 days later after I heard it, confirmed that the gold certificates have been given to the United States. Can you explain to us a little bit about these gold certificates. Is this in place for the transference to the gold back currency and to re-set the economy at the event and is it true that it’s taken place.

COBRA – This process has many phases and while I’m sure hearing it’s like, behind the scenes agreements which are taking place without the involvement of the Cabal. But there’s no official acknowledgment of those agreements. When you are creating a new structure, first you have to have a certain agreement between the key people who are creating the structure and this is exactly what has happened, but it does not mean that this new structure is already completely created and it’s not acknowledged by all the forces. But when the time comes, this new structure will be completely solid and this agreement which has been taking place right now, will be respected. I would say, the initial phase in creating foundations for the new financial system within the United states.

Rob – Very good. This is all very positive information and we’re looking forward to big changes there, so looks like we’re positioning ourselves for the event. It’s not just going to take place in a vacuum. This is the reason it could be taking so long and we could be moving forward. You’ve also mentioned speaking of things, I guess, can you explain a little bit about the ultimatum to the Cabal that they were given to surrender and I’m sure there’s been a lot of comments on it. But they’ve been ordered to surrender by the white force military group, is this correct?

COBRA - You’re referring to my latest post?

Rob – Yea, and I’m kind of reading between the lines here. They’re either surrender, or they’ll be taken out and there were shots fired at Joseph Biden’s house.

COBRA – OK. OK. This is completely different situation. Basically the RM has issued a few warnings to the negative military and their scalar directional weapons that work to cease with those attacks and those warnings were not respected so the RM has decided to further with a certain plans. I will explain; in the past the RM was holding back certain people that wanted to start removing the Cabal from the planet. Now the RM is no longer holding back those people. Those are now on their own and they can do pretty much whatever they want. The Cabal is there no longer safe on the surface of the planet so they are not taking any direct action yet, but they are allowing action from certain other interest groups which was not supported before, so this is the first phase. The second phase is this is not enough. The RM will initialize certain actions that will lead to the arrests of the 4 key individuals that I have mentioned in my blog and there is also the third phase that I will not speak about yet.

Rob – OK. So to make it clear folks, The RM, the Galactic Federation does not believe in violence. They would like to make this a peaceful smooth transition. Due to the situation of the councils and their inability to actually to be involved in this point of time, they have changed back parts of the positive Military who were sick and tired of waiting like all of us and are willing to take down these criminals in the arrest process. If anyone goes in the arrest process and resists Police shoot them all the time. So the RM the GF is not involved with it. This is 3D military earth allies who want to get the job done and they are taking the law into their own hands a little bit and the RM is kind of standing back. Is that correct?

COBRA – That’s not entirely correct. I will not comment on which group is taking action because that is classified information. I will say the RM is not directly taking action and also the positive Military is not yet directly taking action.

Rob – OK, so there are other members that they are holding back. So generally, so the fact that they are not holding back is significant. So we’re seeing changes there. Of course anyone wants to know, is it looking like the window of our opportunity is looking more possible at this time with these positive drastic changes in these last few days in regards to the event taking place within that window of opportunity. Is it a possibility.

COBRA – It’s a possibility but it was always a possibility. Those events that are happening right now are just a reflection of everything that has been happening before or behind the scenes. It’s just not public thats the only difference.

Rob – OK, that’s kind of an update on the planetary situation. I’m going to go into . . . we do have some questions from DaNell Glade our wonderful transcriber who does all our Cobra transcription. She wanted to ask you a question: Who determines the time and the circumstances of a person’s death.

COBRA – Basically the status of the physical body of that person. When the body is in a state when it’s not a good enough to sustain life, this is basically the moment when the soul leaves the body.

Rob – This is a natural phenomena or is it determined by destiny or does a soul choose this?

COBRA – It’s a natural phenomena. The body can sustain itself for a certain period of time and then it’s too fragile or there’s too much entropy to continue.

Rob – Right. So a person with higher consciousness and lack of negative effects could live longer. Its not actually pre-determined then?

COBRA - It’s not predetermined.

Rob – Thank you. Is it spiritually helpful to try and communicate with those who have passed away.

COBRA – In some rare circumstances, yes. But mostly it’s like trapped because people that have apparent communication, usually contact different forces which are not of the light.

Rob – Ok Cobra, as you know I don’t ever give you homework. For those of you who send questions asking what does Cobra thinks about this and they send in a 2 hour video. That’s not going to happen. I did send in this one time, someone sent me a file. I sent it to Cobra. It was actually an article about sounds that are being heard recently in the air, loud booms in certain areas. There’s actually been recorded sounds. Is this part of the scalar field network being brought down. What are these sounds that have been heard in the air.

COBRA - It is basically, I would say a certain operations of the light forces which are connected to the removal of the chimera group.

Rob – Excellent. Very good news, very glad to hear that. Someone wanted to ask us about the reporters on the TV. Are some of these reptilians, the shape shifters. Is there any truth to that or is this just mind controlled people. What is going on with the media.

COBRA – The vast majority is mind controlled people. The shape shifting phenomena is actually a technology which has been given to certain very high ranking members of the Cabal which are of the reptilian origin. But this is such a rare phenomena. This is greatly over emphasized.

Rob – That’s what I thought too. Here’s a good question and I’ve heard information and evidence in regards to 9-11 that the engines that were found at the base of the towers were planted there and there has been talk, I have seen a helicopter video that there was some sort of small little probe released there. Is it possible that the Cabal used an advanced secret space program technology to project an image. So the question is; was there really a plane that crashed into the Twin towers or was there explosions set there previously and a holographic plane was used?

COBRA - It was a real plane but what actually destroyed the buildings was the main nuke explosion. The plane was just a show for the people.

Rob – Yes, it was a thermonuclear bomb at the bottom of the towers was the first one. I met the key master of the towers William Rodrigez. He spoke and I met him and he explained that there was dust, that the Jeb Bush owns Wakenhut the security firm for towers on 911. he said security made him give back the keys and for over two week-ends and two weeks the janitorial service, no one was allowed in the Twin towers while they set thermo nuclear charges inside the elevator shafts and within the staircases to bring down the towers, so thank you for confirming that there really was a bomb.

COBRA – Yes. It was a small nuke and what is interesting here is that Donald Rumsfeld has released some statements about the black budget one day before 9-11 happened and that black budget is connected to the secret space program. And basically the vast majority of evidence of this was destroyed in 9-11.

Rob – OK. Here’s a question: what would you say the odds are that Obama is playing his cards close to his chest. We know he’s mind controlled. And he’s biding his time until it’s safe for him to emerge as a light being to lead the global transformation. 1 in a million, pretty good, 50/50, not likely or forget about it.

COBRA – It’s not the highest purpose to answer this question.

Rob – OK. Can you talk a little bit, I know suicide is bad. Can you talk a little bit about that. People want to know what happens to someone who suicides them self?

COBRA - I will not give any moral judgment here, but I will say that strategically it’s a bad choice because conditions on the physical plane are better at this moment than conditions on the etheric plane for the vast majority of people, so if anybody plans to commit suicide, it’s not a wise choice because on the etheric plane, the quality of life, at this moment is much lower and being on the physical plane is a privilege, no matter how absurd that seems to be or sounds to be, the physical plane at this moment is one of the best places to be on the surface of the planet.

Rob – Yes, there’s going to be a lot of transformations and opportunities for spiritual growth to be witnessing this pure transformation, correct?

COBRA – Exactly, so when the purification happens, the etheric and astral planes will be restored back to paradise state but we are not there yet and now the intensity of purification of the etheric plane is really high, so it’s like being in the middle of a hurricane.

Rob – A person has mentioned that the black people on planet earth in African and Haiti and the USA have been heavily targeted by the Archons, Cabal and the Illuminati. Can you illuminate on why this is and how they can manifest a better reality for themselves and for the entire race.

COBRA - I would say that everybody has been heavily targeted by the Cabal so there is no particular race that has experienced worse treatment. I would say everybody has been targeted. The mentality of dividing people into races is not part of the new paradigm. It’s not part of what would be the highest perspective. I would say there are souls incarnated into different bodies and all those souls have unique experiences. The Cabal has been targeted certain groups more, but not based on race, but more based on their spiritual potential or potential for the planetary liberation.

Rob – Well there you go, and according to Omnec Onec, people from Jupiter are primarily of the black race and they are very very spiritual and work a lot with sound and music in their work here. I like to answer questions from people from different countries. PFC and this information is a world wide thing. I don’t know where these questions come from. Someone asked in particular, in Argentina, can you comment on the situation down there. They obviously are close to the Nazi stuff down there and they feel they are very censored in their media. They’re kind of curious, can you speak a little about Argentina in particular or what’s going on.

COBRA – Unfortunately Argentina has always been a fortress of the Illuminati faction and they are quite strong there still. The situation will change. I will say there is a certain secret group operating in South America that is aware of the situation and will assist in this situation as we approach closer to the event. At the moment the situation in Argentina is not ready yet.

Rob – Yes, another question, kind of related down there is about New Schwabenland. The Germans went down there. They populated that area. It’s beneath the surface of the planet. Did they find an ancient base that was abandoned by the ET’s and re-inhabited that. What happened down there.

COBRA - Not exactly. New Swabenland was part of Antarctica and they have created or built an underground base in the ’40’s. They have found some ET artifacts and this base has been cleared by the RM more than decade ago so there is nothing that is down there. It is empty.

Rob – Awesome, so there are no Nazi’s in Antarctica anymore.

COBRA - Not anymore and if you are careful, all the intel that you received about all the underground bases is more than a decade ago. All the insiders speak about old information. There are no insiders speaking about recent information. It is because recent developments are highly classified and this intel does not come to internet.

Rob – Yes, that’s good to know. Well Thank you for sharing that with our people. Speaking about underground bases. The tunnels of Set, could you please elaborate, when they were made, what they are, how deep they are and what’s going on there a little bit.

COBRA - OK. The tunnels of Set are not physical tunnels. They are not underground structures. They are structures on the plasma plane, on the quantum level.

Rob – Are these part of the plasma scalar field network or just part of the Archon and higher dimension negative ET’s where they exist.

COBRA – This is part of the anomaly of the plasma plane and I would say they are a quantum singularities which contain darkness and this is being cleared right now. It is in the process of being cleared right now.

Rob – Excellent. Here’s an interesting question: Is prince William going to have a role in the event.

COBRA - Not as much as some people expect.

Rob – OK. What do you think is the most important aspect to take into consideration at this stage on this planet in relation to the human species and the individual.

COBRA – OK. I would say that there is the middle of the liberation phase and focus upon the light and do whatever people can for the planetary liberation.

Rob – Very good. Was Howard Huges connected to the light forces.

COBRA – Yes, also. He was in the focus of many different activities. He had been heavily targeted by the dark, but also heavily inspired by the light, so he was like in the center of quite much of attention.

Rob – Yes, because of his company there. As I understand it, he basically gave the Cabal and the illuminati the thumbs down, piss off, I’m working for the light, and they basically kidnapped him and killed him. Here’s another question, we have George Van tassel, a very famous UFO contactee who’s son-in-law was Paramahansa Yogananda’s disciple. Norm Paulson, very spiritual guy, had a lot of information, did he van tassel actually create an anti-aging machine?

COBRA – OK. Van Tassel was connected and contacted by Galactic Confederation and he received certain technologies that were far ahead of the planet. And of course he had been targeted by the Cabal so those technologies were not released.

Rob – Right. I understand that. What is a wingmaker?

COBRA - The original wingmakers, it’s like a term which describes people who belong to the central civilization and the central civilization is a civilization which has evolved in the central region of this galaxy because the center of the galaxy is the source of light, the source of evolution and the first conscious light has been evolved in that sector of that galaxy so it was the first spiritually awakened race which then expanded throughout the galaxy and created the Galactic network of light and was the founder of the Galactic Confederation.

Rob – Thank you. What was the Tungusta blast in the 1800’s. Was it a UFO, a meteor or a nuclear Cabal/Illuminati nuclear bomb gone awry?

COBRA - This has happened in the early years of the 20th century and it was a comet.

Rob – It was a comet, the Tungusta blast was a comet or a meteor.

COBRA - A Comet which fell on the planet as a meteor and most of it evaporated in the atmosphere and that’s why they haven’t found any solid evidence of this actual body that crashed on the planet.

Rob – So the big squishing of the trees was really from the concussion of the meteor, it wasn’t really caused by the physical part of it hitting, or what?

COBRA - It was like . . a evaporating and it was a strong blast from the impact but the whole thing evaporated from the heat which was generated because of the friction with the atmosphere.

Rob – How long will it take after the event before we become a money-less society.

COBRA - Ok. This transition can take some time, maybe a few years. People need to first get accustomed to a fair financial exchange and become aware of the new technologies and know how to use them and then this transition to a cashless and moneyless society can begin.

Rob – Yes. I love Ben Fulford and he did report to me in one of our interviews, he just reports what people tell him. He doesn’t absolutely know everything correct or true, but he proclaimed the UK Royal family to be working with the Dragon family now and a handful of others, some goo,d some bad as a guarantor for the gold base for the currency issues, especially towards the US dollar and the US Treasury reserve notes. Is this true or pure gossip or are there negotiations going on with the Royal family?

COBRA - OK. There are certain people within the royal family that are cooperating with the Dragons and Fulford has a source which is connected with those people.

Rob – OK. Certain ones, we’re not going to name them or anything. OK.

COBRA - Name them but not everyone for sure.

Rob – Can you tell us a little bit about the Red Dragon family and can you talk about the funding project of David Schmidt. He is coming to America here and he is charging $100 and he wants people to sign up for prosperity funds if they have a 501 3c for the dispersement of prosperity funds. Is this reliable?

COBRA – OK. Regarding him people need to use their own inner guidance and as usual if you have to pay money and sign something you need to be careful. This is the first part of the question. The Red Dragon is actually a force which deals with the physical aspect of the removal of the Cabal in a certain way.

Rob – OK. Someone has asked in regards to the economic systems of the ET’s and the Political systems. I know we have universal cash-less society which will be explained to us, we can maybe go into that in another interview. When people think of the galactic confederation, could you kind of explain . . . I know that everything’s been divided down here to anarchist, communists, capitalism, democrats, republicans. Can you explain a little bit about how the politicians and the society works. Most people probably won’t have an idea of how completely different the world is without a scaler field network so it’s hard for them. Could you paint a little picture on the workings of a planet. How the administration of the society is run, the leaders and/or they’re usually masters of this nature. The difference between the spiritual and the political aspect on another world. give us a little sketch outline of that.

COBRA – The evolved societies have completely different perspectives on things and everything they do they do from a soul perspective so they do not run politics as people do on this planet. They’re decisions are based on the soul contact and higher perspective and because everybody is connected with the higher perspective, they work harmoniously without having a need to have a massive infrastructure that would support decision making. Decision making for them is very easy. Everybody feels, knows and understands the truth and the purpose. And then each person just carries out that part of the purpose that he or she is aligned with. So they don’t have political process in the same way that we know of on this planet because political process on this planet is basically just manipulation strategy of the Cabal to keep people enslaved.

Rob – Thank you. How soon will the event start after the last Chimera group location gets wiped out.

COBRA - OK. When the last Chimera location gets wiped out, the event can start immediately.

Rob – Will they still have control over the reincarnation process after the last location is deconstructed.

COBRA – NO.

Rob – OK. Someone has said that they’re living in the UK and they’ve noticed a large increase in media black-outs and news from the neighboring nations and actually the British intelligence agency seems to be really doing a lot of censorship. Can you comment on that?

COBRA – This is related to the internal struggle within the power structure in the UK because as already mentioned there is a positive faction that wants to make some progress and there is quite much of a resistance to that progress and this reflects in the media. You have to understand that Rothchilds’ have a very powerful base in UK and they control the media so they resist quite strongly in a very indirect way. The resistance to change is quite strong in the media sector.

Rob – Yea, we have noticed especially in PFC and Cobra related posts. . . Eduardo had been blocked from some things. He changed his name and he was getting 39-40K views on some of his information and it turns out they shut him down and he was getting below 15. He got a notice that he was doing something that was obviously a lie. Also our dear Anya Love who spends so much time in service there also had her entire IP address of her computer blocked and I’ve heard someone else report about their phones. Can you comment on this. This is still an internal struggle between the light and the dark forces on the internet, isn’t it.

COBRA – Yes. So basically they’re trying to interfere with your computer, you can just change and use another computer.

Rob – Yea, that’s easier said than done for some people, but that’s what I said.

COBRA - It’s not so difficult. People sometimes need to just change their belief system. Because many things are possible even without large sums of money. Many things are possible.

Rob – That’s true. I didn’t believe I would be doing what I did today before I made my prayer to God to use me for the light and it’s happened. Another interesting comment; I received an e-mail from someone they told me they spoke at their school board meeting about chemtrails and there were moves made and they’ve actually taken that person’s child away from them. This will be ended at the time of the event, correct?

COBRA – Yes, that’s correct. I would advice everybody not to expose the truth in environments like School-boards. It’s not the perfect environment to release the truth.

Rob – In regards to that type of situation. Someone has a question in regards to the event and how the vibrations will change in our bodies. They want to know will people with learning disabilities and autism receive healing and changes at the time of the event or will they receive healing technology after or are they doomed to live in the bodies that have been genetically destroyed by the vaccinations.

COBRA – They will receive healing and in most cases this will be easily restored because most of that is trauma which can be healed when there is enough light present.

Rob – Will that take place naturally after the event or will this have to be organized through tachyon/healing chambers and the light.

COBRA – There will be many techniques and technologies available to address the situation and it will be a gradual process.

Rob – Here’s an interesting one. I guess I’m going to ask it. Will lots of couples get divorced immediately after the event because they will start to meet their soul mates and some of the programming will come down.

COBRA - Yes, some of the couples will get divorced.

Rob – OK. One question about the 144K. Why is it so difficult to reach the critical mass of 144K people.

COBRA – It is because people are not awakened and they are not cooperating and they’re not remembering their mission and they refuse to awaken to that part and even most people that are aware of their mission choose not to actively participate in that mission. That’s why it’s so hard to get the numbers. It’s not just the programming, it’s also the free will factor which is critical here.

Rob – Another question about the 144K. I guess I’ll ask the first question. Can you tell us something about what Sheldon Nidle calls the pa-tal. Are you familiar with that?

COBRA - No.

Rob – The Pa-tal – according to Sheldon, if I’m correct, is kind of indicating that the earth based people are actually a combination of very many different galactic races have their genetic codes here and Alex Collier said on a certain level, they consider our genetic capabilities to be kind of like a royal line of genetics. Of course we’re being jammed and right now we’re just a fractured mess, but the pa-tal would be the, I guess the collective genetic influence of the Galactics. Can you comment, is that correct? Do we have many different Galactic races in our DNA as opposed to other life in the solar system.

COBRA – Yes, there was a lot of genetic experimentation in the past and human DNA does have a lot of ET influence.

Rob – Is this more influence from different ET races than other planets in general.

COBRA – Yes.

Rob – OK. The other question is; there’s a gentleman named Lyndon LaRosche and he’s had 40 years worth of effort to defeat the Cabal. He’s had a lot of political spin against him. He’s been trying to defeat the British Empire. He’s one of the first people to uncover this type of knowledge in regards to the behind the scenes manipulations, at least in the US. Can you tell us, is he working with resistance at all?

COBRA - Not directly.

Rob – OK. Thank you very much. Can you tell us in regards to the BRICS nations alliance, are they aware of the Galactic Federation on some of these groups, or are most of this just regular political people who want financial liberty.

COBRA - Most of this is just regular financial political people that want financial liberty, but some people in certain circles of the BRICS alliance are aware of ET dimensional of the whole situation. So it’s a mixed situation. Some people are aware and some people are not.

Rob – Some people have noted that there is definitely been an increase in cell phone towers going up. These repeater stations and many of them are part of the, I guess this network. Is this increase being promoted on the 3D level to shore up the removal of the other aspect of the plasma scalar network that has been taken down recently.

COBRA - Part of this yes, but part of this is just spying networks because the alphabet agencies are hungry for data. They want to have double check and triple check everything.

Rob – Is this on an individual, triple and double check information on individuals?

COBRA - There are some targeted programs and there are also mass programs that just harvest data and just process it and analyze it and then make more or less strategically stupid decisions out of them.

Rob – I see. So these are harvesting data for strategic decisions based on listening to phone conversations and things of that nature. (YES). Oh. OK. So there’s a lot of people who are extremely paranoid of this type of activity. I personally feel that they do not target individuals unless the individual has very hard evidence or is very much interfering with their dastardly Cabal plans. But the average population person doesn’t have to freak out about what they post on the internet, right? They’re not going to be targeted in their homes for their beliefs? Or will they?

COBRA – No, No. Most of this data is just sitting on a certain server somewhere. Nobody actually reads it. It’s just analyzed with a computer program and the vast majority of this data actually never sees a human eye. It’s just sitting somewhere.

Rob – And even if it did see a human eye, they certainly don’t have the people and the resources to round up people for things like chemtrails or internet posts although they will obviously do some individual targets to try and send a message to put fear into people, correct?

COBRA - Individual targeting is very rare. It’s extremely rare. It does happen but it’s not something that happens on a massive scale and it never will.

Rob – They do have individual targeting of the plasma scale field network on light workers. There have been a lot of situations where people’s relationships are being stressed and challenged even within the light worker community. Can you please explain a little bit more about the technology in regards to how they are targeting these individuals within the light worker community. I’m not going to name names or anything. What can we do if we’re being targeted by this type of technology. How will we know it and what should we look for?

COBRA - OK. This is a more serious situation because, yes, the Cabal and the Chimera group is targeting the light workers and light warriors, especially with Plasma scalar wave directional weapons to lower down their consciousness, so if you are experiencing any unusual pressure, if you’re emotions are triggered in very strange ways. If you’re tired without explanation. If people around you are freaking out without any apparent reason. If you have strange sensations in your body, problems with your breathing, heart rate or sleeping patterns, most likely it’s a result of this. And usually the chimera group is combining the scalar wave attacks with etheric non-physical entities attacking at the same time, so people who are targeted with those facts usually have problems in their relationship which are artificially generated. People next to them turn against them. They begin to be attacked by people around them without any valid reason. People are just freaking out and people around them are freaking out because they are provoked and triggered by directional weapons and by non physical entities. This happens a lot especially with people who have a strong mission and have a strong potential to assist in the planetary liberation and those attacks can be extremely unpleasant.

Rob – They can. There are people on another level of implantation and this is kind of a question that I have personally relationship to that. I’m contacted by people who are very strongly targeted by a more powerful electronic harassment. Literally where they’ll get burns, and there’s energies running through their electrical circuits and there’s actually Cabal like vans outside their houses. Or they go across and they target beams, not invisibly, but like with physical agents and these individuals don’t have anything to do with the Cabal. Are these mind control subjects. Why are these people being so heavy harassed.

COBRA – The first possibility is they are MK ultra programmed victims and they expect them to sit back and they have a strong mission that would endanger the Cabal. Either they have a strong spiritual potential or they have some other potential that they view as a threat from the cabal. I would give a certain piece of advice here. Re-locate out of the US, if possible. And in many instances it is possible.

Rob – Yes, there are actually 2 people I’ve interviews, Magnus Olson and Melanie Richin who’s www.EUCH.org electronic harassment. She’s created a network. She’s created strong against it. I guess he spiritual or the MK Ultra answer is good enough. We’re coming towards the end of our interview I wanted to thank you for being on here. I have, I guess the last question here, maybe two more here. Bill Gates has claimed to develop a machine that turns sewage into water and electricity. Is this a possibility that he’s trying to do the right thing or is this just a little PR.

COBRA – Most likely it’s PR strategy from his side. He is actually, especially the last few years working directly with the Cabal.

Rob – Yes, absolutely. The final question for us is; what role do the Archons have, I know you don’t like the word Karma in how the law of manifestation is working here.

COBRA - They basically disseminate the belief systems that take the power from the people and limit people. The whole karma, belief system has been engineered for people to feel powerless and victims of their last incarnations. So people begin to think that because of this and this and their past life and this is happening to me. In most cases this is not correct. The Karma programming has been engineered like a spiritual debt/slavery system, as we have physical death to control people on the physical plane through the financial system, they have created a spiritual debt/slavery system like people have a certain spiritual debt they have to repay. Where the truth is people have zero spiritual debt to repay. People are free spiritually regardless of their past incarnations.

Rob – OK Cobra. I want to end on a really positive note here. We’ve talked about a lot of crazy stuff and a lot of wonderful positive changes taking place. We’re seeing real movement now and on the physical plane and things. We’ve talked about the unholy 4 and the possible chaos and the importance of PFC event support groups. We’ve asked people to sign up there. On a positive note, you mentioned that there’s an activation, I think it’s taking place today. Tell us a little more information about the comet love joy and the Pleiades and how these energetic waves are going to restructure the tunnels of Set and make way for a great transformation. Can you share the good news and what you think might come from this.

COBRA - OK. The activation is taking place tomorrow although the energies are already coming. The Pleiades emanate a very positive and loving energy and the plasma of the tail of comet love joy is right now in the line of sight as seen from earth to the Pleiades so the pleiadian energy passes through the plasma tail of the comet Love-joy before it reaches the earth. So we will actually get some very highly charged plasma particles of light reaching the surface of the planet and those highly charged positive plasma particles will infiltrate the tunnels of Set which are plasma wormholes on a quantum level and begin to transforming them. This will begin to address some primal basic situations and energetically speaking which has been keeping this planet in darkness for ages. And this is the first time this is changing ever in human history so it’s a huge thing. The consequence are hard to predict but they will be positive.

Rob – That is good news folks. Thank you so much Cobra. I appreciate your time and support here on the Victory of Light. We’re all looking forward to more wonderful information. God bless you. Thank you so much. Victory to the Light.

COBRA – Thank you everybody for listening and thank you for your support.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Thank you, bobhardee, I wanted to share the last posts of you here, with friends and loved ones,
    tonight and chose to look for the website or source of this content. So that I don't need to post large
    pieces of text or glue them together in a word document. Now that I have found it, I think it's
    valuable too to post it here as well.

Also the possibility to form support groups through the "Prepare for change" plan
    is valuable information, I think. http://prepareforchange.net/

Hope you don't mind me doing this, feeling that I "cut the grass(roots) in front of your feet", as we say in Holland.

https://youtu.be/2JaOVOSUFcY
    Interview with COBRA by Rob Potter - January 20, 2015

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   Yoda210

http://theearthplan.blogspot.nl/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   Empty Therese Zumni Sumner about the Event

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:00 pm

This is a part of Therese Zumni Sumner's blog about the Event:

"GALACTIC SUPERWAVE

Cobra gave us information on the Galactic Super Wave that one can find much disinformation about on the Internet. He explained that every 25000 years the sun emits energy. This wave of energy started in 1975 and will continue until 2025. This wave is bringing transformation to our planet. The Cabal are well aware that they cannot control the Galaxy. There is nothing in the Universe that can stop the Galactic superwave – it is entirely inevitable. It is very powerful energy but it is soft energy. The more Goddess presence we have on the planet, the more peaceful it can be. {See disinformation below.}

DISINFORMATION

There is much dis-information bouncing around the Internet. Here are some facts Cobra has provided.

¤ Planet X is not coming – it is orbiting the Sun.

¤ Nibiru is disinformation. Nothing is going to come close to our orbit.

¤ The Galactic superwave is bringing the Light. We are right now in the middle of this wave. Without the Galactic ships protecting us as they do, by placing the ships strategically around the Sun it could be destructive. The ships are stabilising the frequency of the sun.

¤ There will not be a 3 day period of darkness at 'The Event'. This information is a part of the Armageddon timeline which has been erased.

¤ It is the galactic pulse that triggers the magnetic polar shift. This is not dangerous. There is a question of two different events here.

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   X46010
    Imagine this 'Grail' in Crystal Moldavite with 144,000 facets.

SURFACE POSITIVE GROUPS

1) The Positive military from the USA, Russia and China who will be behind the scenes providing technology, transport and logistics at ‘The Event’.

2) Templars. Solomon’s Temple. Hidden below Solomon's temple is info re Jesus that could threaten the church. In the past the Knights Templar were all arrested by the Cabal on one single day Friday the 13th {now we know where that came from!}. Only a few continued on, some Templars went to Scotland and started Freemasonry. At that time negative Templars went to Italy and became the Illuminati.

3) White Dragon Society. This is a group of old-ancient Chinese families. The Rothschild’s cut off their power. They want China back. Here there are mixed feelings as some of them want to have a totalitarian China. They are involved in the financial sector fighting for a new financial system. This family also has factories that are developing free energy now. The technology involved will fit into the palm of your hand. Can you imagine what this means.

4) Brotherhood of the Star. These are advanced beings. They work by projecting to the minds of those who are ready, to bring higher ideals of Light to the human population. There are not many of them on Earth. See http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2012/09/brotherhood-of-star-this-blog-post-will.html This posting was made by Cobra on September 5 2012.

5) The Order of the Star. This is a task force of 144000 beings from the time of Atlantis who volunteered to work for the purpose of transforming darkness into light. They keep reincarnating again and again to assist. Each person has a unique set of skills for planetary liberation. After ‘The Event’ there will be great need of healing of humanity which they will take part in. The group is like a complex Mandala with individual forms. The 'Holy Grail' a chalice made of Moldavite is a reflection of this group and has 144,000 polished facets, each which contains a code for souls to be awakened. It is in the safe keeping of the Galactic Federation.

6) A group of 15000 Beings incarnated at the time of Atlantis to help heal the separation. They continue to incarnate again and again to this end. This group includes the Buddha, Christ, Templars and Lightworkers. Some of us belong to this group. When this planet is liberated we will enter into the 3rd Atlantis. The final Paradise on Earth with cities of Light and advanced technology. This is part of the plan. When St Germaine was incarnated as Francis Bacon he talked about this time.

7) The White Hats The person with the code name ’Michael’ that Cobra told us went underground is a White Hat member. He was forced to ‘go underground’ when the Cabal were in pursuit of him. He had a group of agent’s working with him, they also went underground. There are members of the White Hats worldwide. One of them who is well known on the surface is Benjamin Fulford. Benjamin has had numerable attempts made on his life. He was editor in chief for ‘Forbes’ economic magazine for 20 years. Cobra has regular contact with members of this group who work in top positions within financial and administrative positions worldwide supporting the work of the Light Resistance Movement on earth.

Cool Lightworkers. People who invoke the Light and work with the Light. The backbone of the resistance Movement.

[b]Andromeda Galaxy [b]
    Forces of Light

¤ Galactic Confederation. This group travel interdimensionally throughout the Galaxy. This group is the overseer of evolution on planets. This is a loose union of all positive races that have received LOVE as their natural state. They exist beyond war, polarities and dualities. They only desire to spread Love. There are about 200,000 species in this galaxy. 70% are humanoid. You would not recognise them; there might be some in this room! {LA Cobra conf. Nov. 2012} The main group are not present on the surface of the planet. They are orbiting our planet - cloaked so they can not be detected. Without their intervention we would have been extinct at this point.

¤ Ashtar Command. This is a group within the Galactic Confederation. Their mission is to liberate planet Earth. They have gathered many ships around the Earth literally millions of them. Their ships are from 5 – 10 feet to thousands of feet in diameter. The fleet squadron gather on strategic positions. They are here ready to take action when the time is right. The Cabal organised a strong negative campaign against the Ashtar Command in the 90s doing their utmost to create fear among people who heard their name. Ashtar people were in-planted. Now the Light has returned and the group is stronger.

¤ Pleiadians. Cobra is a Pleiadian incarnate. They contacted him as a child. Cobra wanted to bring Pleiadian technology to Earth and interweave it with ours. Like Dr Fred Bell and ‘our’ Robert Potter he too was in contact with Semjase. The Pleiadians have the closest ties to humanity. They have contacted the surface population many times. Dr Fred Bell was contacted on several occasions by Semjase, and Rob Potter who organised the conference in Laguna Beach and Egypt for Cobra is a contactee who has worked alongside Dr Fred Bell for many years. You can listen to the interview with Robert and Cobra on Coast to Coast Radio in January of this year here on this page. Many Pleiadians were spiritual teachers – or prophets. The Pleiadians said to Cobra that he had to go back to this planet to prevent nuclear war. Each day we are getting closer to ‘The Event’.

¤ Sirians. Some have incarnated here as humans and some as Dolphins and Whales. They are the caretakers of water. They are very aware of their purpose. Most of us involved in New Age interests - most awake beings, are aware of the enormous role our dolphin brothers and sisters have played - are playing on our planet to bring more joy and love and healing, like the healing work worldwide with autistic children.

They hide in the oceans but some get killed. See the beautiful video with Patricia Cori on my Introduction page. This beautiful Lady is a Sirian incarnate and has a website about the Sirians. They also work with balancing of the tectonic plates. They are aware of their purpose.

I {TZ} must take the opportunity at this point to speculate that the amazing author and Nobel Literature Prize winner, Mrs Doris Lessing, may be of Sirian origin, as one of her books is titled ‘The Sirian Experiments’. The first book in her amazing series ‘Canopus In Argos: Archives’ is ‘Re: Colonised Planet 5, Shikasta’. {Shikasta is our own planet – seen during an agonising epoch of its existence, through the eyes of Johor sent here by the powers that have control over this part of the universe}. The second book in this series, read during my studies at Uppsala University in 1983- 84, {see my recommend page cont.; re Doris Lessing} was the one that brought me on a path to the point I am in all of this today.

Other races helping us with our liberation in one way or another are the Andromedans {see the following articles by two Andromedan Representatives, on my ‘The Bigger Picture’ page.} Article 1) Tolec and the Biospheres. 2) Creative Communities. Another race are the Arcturians and there are many more".

Source: http://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/the-event

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:36 pm

2/3/2025
    Outstanding post BB.

Below are the protocols that the CSETI groups follow in order to call the UFO's to come to visit.

The reason I put Dr. Greer's Guided Meditation as the first video on this series was to emphasize the impact on meditation and ET contact. It was placed as first and thus the easiest to find.

If we the people of earth are going to interact with being who are not of this planet, we have to help people recognize that its time to end the dependence on oil and fossil fuels. We must be the ones who demand a change because the powers in charge are not going to give up without pressure. The ET's will assist and have assisted us with alternate energies but a small group of very rice people do not want to give up their control of fossil fuels and have blocked alternative energies. If anything they have extended their control over most of the planet over the last 50 years. We have to meditate. We have to ask the Off Worlders (ET's) for help. We have to send a healing to Mother Earth to help our environment. We have to organize and demand change. We have to bring Disclosure out of the closet and into the living rooms of every person on this planet. We have to neutralize message of fear and distrust for Off Worlders (ET"s) and implement a message of interplanetary commerce and interaction. (Who are the ET's? We are...but that is another discussion.) There is much work to be done and it will take everyone who has ever visited at MOA to chip in and make this happen. It requires us to be actively meditating. I can think of several from this site who could post a MOA meditation.
    I believe.

CSETI'S CE-5 INITIATIVE PROTOCOLS

The following is a very brief and cursory description of the
    protocols used by CSETI teams in real-time research and field
    work. Detailed information and instruction is contained in the
    Working Group Training Kit.

BASIC PROTOCOLS:

Lights, Sound, Thought

1. Lights - We use high-powered, portable halogen lights in our
    field work. The ones available to us in the USA are either half
    million or one million candle-power portable halogen lights.
    They can be recharged either by plugging into the cigarette
    lighter of a vehicle or by plugging into US household current.
    These lights are difficult to obtain in other countries.
    Sometimes lights can be found that are high powered, but they
    must be plugged into the cigarette lighter in order to work - thus
    limiting your range to however long the cord may be. We
    suggest that you try boating suppliers and hunting suppliers for
    possible sources of high-powered portable lights in your country.
    We use these lights to signal to possible UFOs/spacecraft.
    Anything that returns a recognizable signal is not a star, not a
    satellite, not an airplane, and not a weather balloon. This is
    rudimentary CE-5 communication. It is human-initiated and/or
    human-interactive encounters.

2. Sound - We use two types of sounds in our field work: 1)
    anomalous tones recorded inside a crop circle in England. It is
    a continuous tape with the speed slowed down incrementally,
    that repeats over and over. 2) beeping tones left in the landing
    trace from a reported UFO in New Hampshire, USA. We
    sometimes broadcast these tones, played on a portable tape
    player, over a walkie-talkie or radio transceiver. We use these
    tones as a signature or calling card. We hope that whoever
    made these tones in the first place might recognize them and
    realize that we are using them as a way to make contact. (These
    tapes are included in the Working Group Training Kit.

3. Thought - We employ a CSETI technique called Coherent
    Thought Sequencing. After reaching a state of unbounded
    consciousness and expanded awareness through any type of
    meditative technique, silence, or prayer, the team goes through a
    guided experience where each member sequentially sends his/her
    awareness out into the cosmos as a beacon which other
    intelligent living beings might recognize. We then guide any
    biological lifeforms and their craft through the cosmos, into the
    solar system, to Earth, and directly to where the team is located
    in the field. (These techniques are explained and taught in the
    Working Group Training Kit.)

ONE UNIVERSE - ONE PEOPLE

CSETI - Through CompuServe: Shari Adamiak - 102542,3573
    CSETI - PO Box 15401 Asheville NC 28813 USA - OR -
    CSETI - PO Box 587, Englewood, CO 80151 USA
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:39 am

I'm happy you're okay with my post, bobhardee. I'm very happy with this thread, for I begin to find
    a whole new connection, or relation towards the ET presence in our solar system, since you began to
    post Stephen Greer's and Cobra's messages. For I begin to grasp the meaning and profoundness of our
    own abilty as human beings, to wake up and play a part and be part of, making CONTACT in peace.

It's a peculiar feeling, like entering a new space... within, to begin to recognize the inclusiveness,
    the nature of this process, as I begin to perceive it: "our" presence here and "their" presence
    "out there" both in need of mutual agreement and interaction, to make disclosure happen in peace.

I've found a deeply programmed belief within, these last days, planted by my religious upbringing,
    as a minister's daughter, that everything that exists in space, outside of this planet, is having an influence
    on me in a way that I have to submit to it, with bows and in deep reverence for it. As if that should be
    of a higher authority ruling me. In other words... Godlike, as in my childhood beliefs of that church.
    How deeply ingrained that fear based programming can be, I find, for this peeling off is like a large onion,
    shedding layers and layers..... but I'm not in fear, thank God.... ehhmmm Cheerful

This document I found online, quite an insightful piece of work, very informative, here's the first part:

"Responding to EXTRATERRESTRIAL INFILTRATION OF CLANDESTINE ORGANIZATIONS EMBEDDED IN MILITARY,
    INTELLIGENCE & GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS

Research Study # 4
    Published May 30, 2003, www.exopolitics.org
    ©️ Michael E. Salla, PhD

This study paper analyses the extent to which clandestine organizations embedded in the military and intelligence branches of government have been infiltrated by different ET factions, and the threat this poses to the sovereignty of humanity. The study begins by describing the dynamics of the interactions between clandestine organizations and various ET races. Emphasis will be on describing the different intervention philosophies and activities of ET races, and in identifying how this impacts on the decision making and organizational structure of clandestine organizations embedded within military and intelligence departments of the US and other national governments. The evidence used in framing the analysis provided in this paper is primarily drawn from the testimonies of participants in clandestine government organizations which serve as the strongest evidentiary source for analysis of the ET presence. These individuals participated in ‘black projects’ which have the highest security classifications in the US and other countries, and carry severe penalties for divulging to the general public. The fact that many of these witnesses have been able to make these testimonies public in various lectures, videos, websites or books, suggest that an ‘acclimation program’ is occurring whereby the general public is being prepared for the more disturbing aspects of the ET presence. The recommendations made at the conclusion of this paper are designed to assist in developing an adequate response to the infiltration of clandestine organizations by various ET factions".

The complete document is in the attachment.

Attachments
    Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   AttachmentResponding to EXTRATERRESTRIAL INFILTRATION OF CLANDESTINE ORGANIZATIONS EMBEDDED IN MILITARY.docx
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (45 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:22 am

2/4/2015

What do we want?
    Disclosure
    When do we want it?
    Now
    What do we want?
    Disclosure.
    When do we want it?
    Now
    What do we want
    Disclosure.
    When do we want it
    Now
    What do we want?
    Disclosure.
    When do we want it?
    Now
    What do we want?
    Disclosure
    When do we want it?
    Now.
    What do we want?
    Disclosure.
    When do we want it?
    Now
    What do we want?
    Disclosure
    When do we want it?
    Now.
    And on and on and on.
    First we start.
    Then we must meditate
    Then we start to gather
    Then we call in our off world being friends
    Then we must grow and organize and then mobilize
    And when the demands are met the world changes.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:23 pm

https://youtu.be/ozRyc1HhqgI

An audio group - interview with visionaries and teachers all over the world,
    about the nature of the Universe, scientific views on its origin and existence,
    and the changes that are happening in it.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Great interview BB

2/4/2015
    The idea presented here are not new.  Back in the 70's I listen to WBT's Bob Lacy interview an inventor and his driver who lived in PA who had also converted a Chevrolet into a car that totally ran off of air.  It wan an amazing interview until he said that he wanted it protected so he "gave the rights to his Congressman"....a Senator Kemp if memory is correct.  It was perhaps one of the first hybrid because it did require a small gas engine to charge the tanks and help keep them full.
    There was discussion of making a car to be the affordable car for all of India that was running on compressed air. Sounds like the guy got bought out and is keeping quiet...
    In the movie SIRIUS, Dr. Greer states that there were over 5000 patients that the federal government has seized.  It is but one more example of how the very rich are keeping technology limited.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uUZ3MD5F6s

Supposedly the descendants of David Rockefeller have started to diverse away from fossil fuels.  We will see.

Last edited by bobhardee on Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:55 pm

"In the movie SIRIUS, Dr. Greer states that there were over 5000 patients that the federal government has seized"

Were these patients used to compress the air, coming out of them, perhaps?

Lmfao
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:19 pm

02/04/2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU3oAyin8W4

BB
    Because these have all been seized, getting information out on them is difficult.  However, I can give an example. There was a company in Texas that had signed a contract with an electric car company to provide them with a new battery technology.  These new batteries could be charged in less than 5 minutes and the range of the car was to be able to travel on one charge was expected to be more than 150 miles.  It was going to revolutionize the electric car industry. This several years ago when Geroge W was president.  The federal government went in an seized the battery saying that it would be needed for military operations and thus considered top secret.  I had followed the company thinking it would be a good investment when it went public.  That never happened.  Back in the 70's, that was extensive talk about a carburetor that would help a car get 100 miles to the gallon. It disappeared and the car industry went to electric fuel injection which eliminated the need for the carburetor.(So it was suppressed and then the public was redirected thinking they were getting someithing better when they were not.)  Dr. Greer talks about the hidden space program that already has antigravity and many other free energy systems that are being employed.....only not being provided to our other space program which depends on rockets.   Dr. Greer did not bring up the Air car. I put that on because it is a known technology that has recently been suppressed.  This was to be the people's car of India.  Made in India at a cost so every Indian could buy one.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:19 am

Thank you, bobhardee, I think I understand what it is you're conveying in your post.
    I think I have an idea how corruption of power works on many levels of human society, material and immaterial.
    I've gone through a strict religous upbringing and also lots of that "stuff" as a transcript writer for PC and PA.
    You've asked me once, what it is that gave me evidence of the truth, in those interviews. I can only tell you what it did to me.

It was a cold baptizing, to begin to read that info, entering those fora, in 2009. And to be introduced in a world of "facts",
    a world of compartmentizing and double agendas, within a world and many words, of conspiracies, forum threads and attempts
    to bring out the truth and nothing but the truth. What challenges to one's personal integrity that is. To mine too!

It was a welcome, but not pleasant, waking up, for me, in the transtition of 2010/2011, due to the shocking truth
    of the nature, of those same PC and PA, flawed by the presence of double agendas and practice of conspiracies,
    amongst themselves. What is it that's being said about power? Divide and conquer? I feel that neither Bill, nor Kerry,
    have had any idea, of what it was and is, they start to accomplish, in that aspect. And I believe that there's a lack of
    healthy feedback to them, in how they go about it. And too much devotion to their position, by confused people.
    Sorry, I go far off topic here. but I made an effort to answer your question, bobhardee.

It's the humour in your word "patients" that made me laugh so hard, for I know you mean "patents"
    I just like being a bit silly, amidst the deep space seriousness of our space-friends affairs, you see? Toast
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:38 am

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Here's a document in the attachment, called
    "Time Control Technologies and Methods"
    Prepared by the Anderson Institute Revised:27 Oct 2009

It's full of illustrations and quite well manufactured, although I need time to grasp the terminology.
    I downloaded this in 2010 and I think it deserves a place in this thread.

Attachments
    Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   AttachmentTime Control Technologies and Methods.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (3.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:41 pm

2/05/2015
    BB
    I have probably gone a bit overboard with this post and if so I apologize.
    However, after listening to the 50 or more reports of people were willing to testify (Disclosure Project) to congress about what they saw, it seems the only way to get the US Corporate government to Disclose is to force them to do so. Social change happened here in the 60's with race relations and racial equality in the schools, housing, and employment. In the 70's there was a push for greater employment opportunities for women. There have been numerous changes that the people have pushed. An example could include laws regarding drinking and driving. Drunk driving was pervasive in the 60's but, no longer acceptable. More recently in this country activist have gotten laws changed regarding same sex marriage. This would have not happened without pressure from social groups on the political structure.

If you have not rented the Sirius movie, it is available over the internet for just a few bucks. Excellent movie. It follows much of what he has said in his books and YouTube presentations. I think that Dr. Greer has tried really hard to get the USA corporate government to Disclose the UFO files and to stop shooting magnetic weapons at the alien craft. He has not been successful with either. In the USA there has been a very effective movement to discredit anyone who even admit they see a UFO much less try to scientifically study any part of the events. He wants science in there openly talking and discussing and recognizing how much our lives could change once open Contact leads to trade and employment. His book Contact, Countdown to transformation is an excellent read. The point I got from the movie is that he believes that the only way to move things forward is for the people to demand change. It doesn't seem like it is going to come from the top down.

I will continue to post Disclosure Project YouTube reports of people who were in positions of authority and saw the federal government suppress the truth about UFOs. It's amazing how many there are and it seems they keep coming. Once they retire, they tell what they knew. Just go back to the Disclosure section under Best reads or go to YouTube and type in Disclosure Project.

Is Greer a misinformation agent? I really don't think so.

And who knows maybe one day at a big rally I'll be shouting:
    What do you want?
    And the crowd will respond: Disclosure
    When do you want it?
    Now.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:28 am

bobhardee wrote:Is Greer a misinformation agent?  I really don't think so.

I don't think he is a disinformation agent.  (Were you referring to a paid agent?)  

I think he is sincere.

But I do worry about him not being public about Draco Reptilians.  I never hear him talking about them.  But it seems that they do exist and that they're a species that is powerful and think they are superior to humans and should rule them.

What is your stance on that?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:01 am

bobhardee wrote:2/05/2015
    BB
    I have probably gone a bit overboard with this post and if so I apologize.
    However, after listening to the 50 or more reports of people were willing to testify (Disclosure Project) to congress about what they saw, it seems the only way to get the US Corporate government to Disclose is to force them to do so.  Social change happened here in the 60's with race relations and racial equality in the schools, housing, and employment. In the 70's there was a push for greater employment opportunities for women. There have been numerous changes that the people have pushed. An example could include laws regarding drinking and driving. Drunk driving was pervasive in the 60's but, no longer acceptable.  More recently in this country activist have gotten laws changed regarding same sex marriage.  This would have not happened without pressure from social groups on the political structure.

If you have not rented the Sirius movie, it is available over the internet for just a few bucks.  Excellent movie. It follows much of what he has said in his books and YouTube presentations. I think that Dr. Greer has tried really hard to get the USA corporate government to Disclose the UFO files and to stop shooting magnetic weapons at the alien craft.  He has not been successful with either.   In the USA there has been a very effective movement to discredit anyone who even admit they see a UFO much less try to scientifically study any part of the events.  He wants science in there openly talking and discussing and recognizing how much our lives could change once open Contact leads to trade and employment.  His book Contact, Countdown to transformation is an excellent read.  The point I got from the movie is that he believes that the only way to move things forward is for the people to demand change. It doesn't seem like it is going to come from the top down.    

I will continue to post Disclosure Project YouTube reports of people who were in positions of authority and saw the federal government suppress the truth about UFOs.  It's amazing how many there are and it seems they keep coming.  Once they retire, they tell what they knew.  Just go back to the Disclosure section under Best reads or go to YouTube and type in Disclosure Project.

Is Greer a misinformation agent?  I really don't think so.

And who knows  maybe one day at a big rally I'll be shouting:
    What do you want?
    And the crowd will respond: Disclosure
    When do you want it?
    Now.

Bobhardee, I myself don't feel you've gone overboard with that post, if you mean the February 5th 2015, 15:38 post, that tubby.
    But I think it's courageous of you to present this subject of secret global agendas and disclosure, for much emotional "stuff" is connec-
    ted to it. It's throwing us all from our comfort chairs and almost forces us to be honest with ourselves, for all that's happening
    in the world at large, is resonating with all that happens in our inner worlds. The wake up call that sounds loud, affects all levels.

I agree fully with what you post here and my fondness of Stephen Greer's attitude relates to that exact desire to call for change.
    From within, when we feel the urge for that call rising. Of course my view is colored by the phase of my life, stepping into new
    territory. It's something that's been written in the goldridged ballroom book, my dates with dancing partners on the dancefloor of life.

I feel that Dr. Stephen Greer has his reasons to not address the Draco reptilians, for to me he seems to choose his focus on those ET races,
    that aren't earthbound in the literal sense, holding a level of respect and love that might be just what the doctor orders, for humanity, now.
    I think the Draco reptilians play out their own story on the dancefloor of life, connecting with those parties in resonance with them.

The drama is terrific, surrounding human attempts to grasp the meaning of ET races and the effect on us of their presence.
    I honestly believe that I personally won't be in contact with Draco reptilians, for I'm able to choose for that, not to happen, see?
    The idea that we will be over-ruled and maybe domesticated as animal pets, or food, for earthbound reptilian races, is a game of
    our imagination, based much on hear-say and our imagination eager to dwell on it. We're fed with horrible science fiction movies.
    I don't deny the truth and the possibility of that being practiced, mind you. Only, we're in a shift to move from fear to a declaration
    of peace, by our awareness of the dream we long to see fullfilled and how we play our part in a way that saves our lives, our spirit.

The main thing I feel Dr. Stephen Greer is trying to convey, is the re-enacting of our sovereignty, by choosing our destiny.
    And wake up to the truth of forces that try to lead us away from it, in immense clever ways. For the main force capable of
    great succes is our inner belief system and convictions, based on fear and separation, loneliness. I feel it's an excellent time
    now, to clear our system from programs that resonate with that issue and learn how our dna can begin to operate in full swing.
    Only when we're sovereign and in intergrity, we can access that vast terrain, inviting us to boldly go where no one has gone before.

To me, that's the essence of what Dr. Stephen Greer tries to convey, as I feel it. And not the importance and technicalities,
    of how to deal with the physical consequences of contact with ET races. He explains clearly, that it's not the working of our mind,
    but the working of our being, in our becoming aquainted with ET races of dimensions, higher than the 3rd familiar to our mind.

At this moment, I don't feel welcome to attend groups and follow a certain protocol, offered by the "prepare for change" project.
    I'm simply not ready for that. I'm by nature a cat wearing 7 miles boots, going fast forward, but dealing with something of this
    nature, asks for caution and great care. Dealing with unfamiliar views on what life is and lifeforms like ET races from outer space
    and inner earth, is deeply disturbing, when you never had to deal with their existence, consciously. It's no small fry at all.

When Dr. Stephen Greer refers to participation in those "prepare for change" groups, he always adds "When you're ready" and that's
    very important. Even meant to take literally, for anxiety and fear are the worst states to be in, in those encounters.
    He refers, in and between the lines, to the capacity to remain sovereign, true to yourself in what resonates with your highest goal.
    This sound a bit hallelujah like, but I simply mean to be as truthful as possible with ourselves and not perfect.

And as I see it, Dr. Stephen Greer means to convey, that it matters not who or what will be at the other side, meeting us one day.
    The state of our heart, our presence in integrity is what counts. I think we live in times of beautiful bewilderment, for truth isn't
    always pleasant to experience. To not run away from that unpleasant feeling, is key to trespassing the boundaries of the veil and
    finding the ability to remove it. And now I feel shy a bit, for this post isn't what I expected to write. Take it or leave it.
    Time for a cup of Brook Cheerful

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm