tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
lawlessline
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Floyd
tacodog
spiritwarrior
gscraig
eMonkey
hobbit
dolphin
newel
burgundia
CetaceousOne
ClearWater
Jenetta
sabina
bigmo
hippihillbobbi
anomalous cowherd
mudra
keith
enemyofNWO
TRANCOSO
lindabaker
Blacklight43
Micjer
Anchor
Pheryllt
Carol
Mercuriel
Bobbie
34 posters

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

dolphin
    dolphin

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 20 Empty Re: Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Post  dolphin Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:11 pm

accuracy2 wrote:Ok this is kinda weird....
    Obama's spill recovery chief will be part-time
    By MATT APUZZO and EMILY WAGSTER PETTUS – 2 hours ago
    WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama's point man charting a new future for the oil-poisoned Gulf Coast will do the job part-time. Some environmentalists said the job demands someone's full attention.
    Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, who oversees 900,000 Navy and Marine personnel, is inheriting an amorphous second job as the Obama administration's leader of long-term environmental and economic planning. His task is no less than rebuilding a region still suffering after Hurricane Katrina and beset by decades of environmental problems.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hRCR0666iF-duoBFWWHMdMVEJ6TAD9GDKTT00

This is prophecy from Nostradomous.

The man we know as Mabus may be some obscure future terrorist who, if he is not identified and restrained in time, will trigger World War III and the extinction of civilization as we have known it.

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/mabus.htm
    Coincidence????

accuracy, i just read the quatrains of nostradomous, this is quite a "coincidence"!. a pretty grim coincidence, if mabus is the one that nost. is referring to...

carol, i read that obama's new clean energy policy is directed toward returning NUCLEAR plants to their full potential. he wants to create more nuclear plants. not the clean energy that is responsible, like hydrogen, zero point, etc. i don't trust him. he always speaks in vagueness and makes it sound like he's doing the "right" and politically correct thing. i believe you have to read between the lines when he talks.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 20 Empty Re: Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Post  lindabaker Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:17 pm

lawlessline wrote:Just to let our friends across the pond know. I have room here in France. Not for everyone but atleast a good 10 people. Inés knows where I am if you need. My doors are always open. My heart goes out to you guys.

One other thing. When the French west coast was hit by the Spill from the ship Erika. Thousands of people just turned up to help with the clean up. It was this way that the whole thing was brought out in the open. I think it would be the best way to blow the lid off the secrecy put on the press. By the sheer number of volunteers, they wouldn't be able to turn you guys away. It is your country and beaches, and indirectly the beaches and marshland of the world. I am sure the dolphins would appreciate knowing you are there for them.

if the masses go down there and poke their finger in they cann't hide anymore. I cann't help physicaly but my brain is there with you, yes Inés, my heart aswell.

Love and power to you all.

t

Lawlessline: Your warm and caring offer was almost shocking! We thought that Everyone hated us by now, truly. (Well, except for Madame Mudra). Your words make tears come into my eyes. See, in our country, we would do the same as well. That sharing attitude is what built the U.S. Strangers lending a hand and sharing the hearth. Please know that we would share our home as well if you were in the same situation. Katrina refugees came by the thousands to Atlanta. We found food, shelter, clothes, and jobs for everyone. It took a while, but we didn't turn anyone away. How else are we to live? Thanks, Linda
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:33 pm

lindabaker wrote:

Lawlessline: Your warm and caring offer was almost shocking! We thought that Everyone hated us by now, truly.

Dear Linda we are all citizens of the world and beyond and above this we are a soul family .
    As a side note maybe some should remember that your ancestors once left our lands to cross the ocean and settle in what they named the United States.

In lak'esh

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm

accuracy2 wrote:

This is prophecy from Nostradomous.

The man we know as Mabus may be some obscure future terrorist who, if he is not identified and restrained in time, will trigger World War III and the extinction of civilization as we have known it.

Coincidence????

This was all done and planned to add some fear.
    Don't fall into the trap just take it for what it is .
    Pay attention to what 's taking place without but listen
    always to your heart . That's where our portal is.

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Unfortunately, I don't trust Obama either. One just sees this as an opportunity to release what's been hidden for years and paid for by the tax payers for years. The hope was that he would take this opportunity and run with it.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 pm

BP Oil and the Political Agenda, an excellent summary of the issues and facts NOT covered by mainstream media. Of particular interest are several short videos, including one on a cheap, fast, non-toxic, and proven method of cleaning up the oil but which is ignored by BP and the federal government http://www.morphcity.com/home/74-bp-oil-and-the-political-agenda
    earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Oil Volcano Pressure Too
    Strong For Containment
    Dr. James P. Wickstrom
    6-9-10

It has been estimated by experts that the pressure which blows the oil into the Gulf waters is estimated to be between 20,000 and 70,000 PSI (pounds per square inch). Impossible to control.

What US Scientists Are Forbidden To Tell The Public About The Gulf

What you are about to read, is what the scientists in the United States are not allowed to tell you in great fear of the Obama administration.

They are under the threat of severe repercussions to the max.. Scientists confirming these findings cannot be named due to the above, but what they believe, they want to be known by all.

Take a U. S. map, lay it flat and measure inland just the minimum 50 miles of total destruction all around the Gulf of Mexico as to what you will read below.

The carnage to the United States is so staggering, it will take your breathe away.

Should what the scientists who are trying to warn everyone about be even close to being true... all of Florida will be completely destroyed as will everyone and everything on it.

You decide!! Everyone has the right to read what I have just written in this article, as well as to what is written below by the scientists who the Obama administration and BP are trying to shut up.

Please share with as many as you can.

--Dr. James P. Wickstrom

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/05/05/learning/oilslickLN/oilslickLN-blogSpan.jpg

SUMMARY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING

The estimated super high pressure release of oil from under the earth's crust is between 80,000 to 100,000 barrels per day.

The flow of oil and toxic gases is bringing up with it... rocks and sand which causes the flow to create a sandblasting effect on the remaining well head device currently somewhat restricting the flow, as well as the drilled hole itself.

As the well head becomes worn it enlarges the passageway allowing an ever-increasing flow. Even if some device could be placed onto the existing wellhead, it would not be able to shut off the flow, because what remains of the existing wellhead would not be able to contain the pressure.

The well head piping is originally about 2 inches thick. It is now likely to be less than 1 inch thick, and thinning by each passing moment. The oil has now reached the Gulf Stream and is entering the Oceanic current which is at least four times stronger than the current in the Gulf, which will carry it throughout the world within 18 months.

The oil along with the gasses, including benzene and many other toxins, is deleting the oxygen in the water. This is killing all life in the ocean. Along with the oil along the shores, there will be many dead fish, etc. that will have to be gathered and disposed of.

SUMMARY OF EXPECTATIONS

At some point the drilled hole in the earth will enlarge itself beneath the wellhead to weaken the area the wellhead rests upon. The intense pressure will then push the wellhead off the hole allowing a direct unrestricted flow of oil, etc.

The hole will continue to increase in size allowing more and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion barrels of oil have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize.

This will allow the water, under the intense pressure at 1 mile deep, to be forced into the hole and the cavity where the oil was. The temperature at that depth is near 400 degrees, possibly more.

The water will be vaporized and turned into steam, creating an enormous amount of force, lifting the Gulf floor. It is difficult to know how much water will go down to the core and therefore, its not possible to fully calculate the rise of the floor.

The tsunami wave this will create will be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high, possibly more. Then the floor will fall into the now vacant chamber. This is how nature will seal the hole.

Depending on the height of the tsunami, the ocean debris, oil, and existing structures that will be washed away on shore and inland, will leave the area from 50 to 200 miles inland devoid of life. Even if the debris is cleaned up, the contaminants that will be in the ground and water supply will prohibit re-population of these areas for an unknown number of years.

(End of scientists information release.) From Tom Buyea FL News Service

If all of this info is true- one of the conclusions would be ' the bastards have orcestrated this disaster as they did with most of terrorist attacs and "natural disasters".'
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:23 am

I believe it was done on purpose. The oil is leaking from more than one place there...it is really strange.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:15 am

lindabaker wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:Just to let our friends across the pond know. I have room here in France. Not for everyone but atleast a good 10 people. Inés knows where I am if you need. My doors are always open. My heart goes out to you guys.

One other thing. When the French west coast was hit by the Spill from the ship Erika. Thousands of people just turned up to help with the clean up. It was this way that the whole thing was brought out in the open. I think it would be the best way to blow the lid off the secrecy put on the press. By the sheer number of volunteers, they wouldn't be able to turn you guys away. It is your country and beaches, and indirectly the beaches and marshland of the world. I am sure the dolphins would appreciate knowing you are there for them.

if the masses go down there and poke their finger in they cann't hide anymore. I cann't help physicaly but my brain is there with you, yes Inés, my heart aswell.

Love and power to you all.

t

Lawlessline: Your warm and caring offer was almost shocking! We thought that Everyone hated us by now, truly. (Well, except for Madame Mudra). Your words make tears come into my eyes. See, in our country, we would do the same as well. That sharing attitude is what built the U.S. Strangers lending a hand and sharing the hearth. Please know that we would share our home as well if you were in the same situation. Katrina refugees came by the thousands to Atlanta. We found food, shelter, clothes, and jobs for everyone. It took a while, but we didn't turn anyone away. How else are we to live? Thanks, Linda
    Bloody yanks!
    Actually when I was a young man I had the pleasure of working on a summer camp near Boston for a couple of summers. I got to see NY DC and sleep under the stars in central Mass. I made many American friends and found them warm, though a little to serious sometimes. i wrote to some for years and several came to Liverpool to visit. Looking back, one of the fondest moments of my life. oh XXXX..i think im gonna cry Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 20 216239 Its not the Americans fault they have been governed by a bunch of pratts but then who's country hasn't?
    the Americans dont have a great reputation in Europe but those on the continent are a funny bunch anyway.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 am

Is it wise in the first place to drill this deep on a floating platform in the ocean ???
    There are so many things around us we don't even pay attention to as we trust
    they are in responsible hands .
    What comes up with this situation in the gulf is that at least now people are forced
    to question and think by themselves.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 am

mudra wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IICtkXIXZrs

video of the rov hooking the tool up to the valve on the cap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEEL4kd-i0w

How delicate it is to work down there in the sea .
    I did'nt realise how much things are in constant motion there Shocked

Love Always
    mudra
    I bet you those giant heavy duty crabs or whatever it is that lives down there could tell us athing or two Mudra!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:14 am

My question would be why USA is refusing help from other countries. several of them offered to help....
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:16 am

Floyd wrote:
    I bet you those giant heavy duty crabs or whatever it is that lives down there could tell us athing or two Mudra!

He yes Floyd ... Here is a whale investigating the matter ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNP4Nb9WfM&feature=related

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:20 am

burgundia wrote:My question would be why USA is refusing help from other countries. several of them offered to help....

Well knowing what we now know one realizes BP does'nt want others to put their inquisitive nose into it .
    They will hide this mess the longest they can.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:39 am

About the relief wells

Relief wells aim at pipe 18,000 feet deep
    Updated 6/14/2010

http://content.usatoday.net/dist/custom/gci/InsidePage.aspx?cId=floridatoday&sParam=38865666.story

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 20 Reliefwellsprogress0618jpg-34b9487c1670f1fd_large

Transocean's Development Driller III platform drills a relief well at the site of the BP Deepwater Horizon oil well Saturday in the Gulf of Mexico.
    By Dan Vergano, USA TODAY
    A pair of deepwater relief wells still represent the best chance of stopping the leaking oil well in the Gulf of Mexico.
    The relief wells are essentially copies of the well that caught fire and killed 11 men on April 20, starting the Gulf oil disaster.

Instead of drilling for oil, workers are targeting the 7-inch-wide steel-casing pipe located just above the spot where the well enters the oil reservoir 18,000 feet deep.

"The long-term solution is going to be drilling the relief wells," said Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen, in a recent briefing, noting an early August estimate for their completion. While containment chambers and "top kill" and "junk kill" attempts at the well's failed blowout preventer have made headlines, the relief wells have quietly continued. If all goes as planned, the wells will intersect the leak hole, far beneath any leaking fractures of the casing pipe and the faulty blowout preventer, then pour mud and cement inside to seal it forever.

"It is very doable and not as needle-in-the-haystack as portrayed," says petroleum engineer Jack Evers of the University of Wyoming in Laramie. The oil industry has relied upon relief wells since the 1920s to stop well blowouts. Relief wells were part of BP's response plan filed last year with the federal government:

• Relief well 1, started May 2, has drilled to a depth of 13,978 feet. The well has advanced more than 1,000 feet in the past week.

• Relief well 2, started May 16, has halted at 8,576 feet down, while BP engineers double-check its blowout preventer. A June 10 statement says it is "preparing to drill ahead."

BP did not reply to a June 10 request from USA TODAY to explain the nature of the second relief well's blowout preventer problems, or to a request for the plan of the wells, beyond a general schematic on the BP's emergency response website.

"My expectation is that it is possible to eventually successfully control and plug the blowout," says petroleum engineer John Smith of Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, by e-mail. "No action or operation ... has 100% probability of success. That relates to why BP is drilling two wells."

read more : http://content.usatoday.net/dist/custom/gci/InsidePage.aspx?cId=floridatoday&sParam=38865666.story

Here a more elaborate article regarding the relief wells :

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/deepwaterhorizon/7035886.html

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 pm

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Urgent - Radioactive Oil From BP Blowout!
    Posted At Godlike Productions
    6-18-10

Geiger Counter Results On Gulf Oil - Vid

This is going to blow the roof off of the scope of this disaster. This is why people are getting sick. This is why they are using Corexit in such quantities, this is why there aren't many ships out there. The radioactivity is beyond safe levels.

Remeber 'Alas, Babylon' while you read.

Lets first start with Eugene Island 330.

The mystery of Eugene Island.
    Eugene island is a submerged geological feature like an underwater mountain 80 miles off the coast of Louisiana. The landscape is littered with deep fissures and faults which gush large amounts of oil and gas. A platform named Eugene Island 330 was producing 15,000 barrels of oil in the early 1970's. By the late 80's, the flow has reduced to 4,000 barrels a day. Then suddenly a mysterious thing happened. Production at Eugene Island 330 suddenly jumped back to 13,000 barrels a day. The reserve was refilled just like that. It is estimated the reserves went from 60 million barrels to 400 million barrels in a few days time. Something very strange is happening under the Gulf of Mexico.

What happened at Eugene Island supports the growing theory that oil is renewable from deep Earth processes. But don't let the general population know this. This aids to explain why the Middle East oil feilds seem to be inexhaustable.

Scientists noticed oils chemical composition did not change as fossil records had changed. Many scientist now believe oil is not created by decomposing remains of life since areas of very different ecospheres are producing oil of equal composition.

But there is much more to talk about the new discoveries of deep oil. Something very dangerous lurks in the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Keep in mind the reserve Deepwater was drilling happens to be the deepest offshore reserve to date. Also keep in mind how we learned oil is sourced from deep below the Earths crust. Further down then mankind has been able to study and observe.

Helium is a naturally occurring gas formed in oil reserves. So common that helium detectors have been used to discover oil reserves. Helium is an inert gas known to be a by-product from the radiological decay of uranium and thorium. Uranium and Thorium are known to be in great quantities at greater depths. Yes, radioactive elements occur naturally and can be found and detected in trace amounts in shallow oil reserves. Oil reserves that do not produce large amounts of methane also lack uranium and thorium. The presence of methane is proportional to the presence of uranium and thorium, both radioactive elements.

Yes, you read that correctly!

The more methane that is present reflects the amount of Uranium and Thorium in the oil reserve. The deeper the oil, the younger the radiological decay is that produces helium. The Eugene Island 330 rig was replenished showing deep oil is resupllying the more shallow oil reserves in the Gulf of Mexico just off the coast of Louisiana.

http://www.sanfordundergroundlaboratoryathomestake.
    org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100%
    3Auranium-thorium-neutrino-research-could-determine-earths-
    age-energy-production&catid=21%3Aother-news&Itemid=6

"The energy coming from uranium and thorium decay is thought to be the most significant energy source inside the earth," Tolich said. "So this is the driving engine for things such as tectonic plate movements, volcanoes and earthquake. We are looking for neutrinos, particularly electron antineutrinos ... coming from uranium and thorium decay inside the earth. The uranium and thorium is distributed all through the earth in the mantle. One part in 10 million of the earth's mass is thought to be made of uranium and thorium."

That is correct! There is a large feed from Deep Earth just off the coast of Louisiana. Does this ring any bells? Give you the idea of the scope of the disaster yet?

Deep Earth oil is flooding to the surface and it is contaminated with uranium and thorium. During the Gulf War the Gulf Syndrome is speculated to be caused by the expulsion of Uranium and Thorium from the wells opened up by Saddam Hussein. Similar symptoms of illness are now beginning to occur at the Deepwater Horizon spill site and the resulting oil slick.

It is my conclusion, the oil from Deepwater is Deep Earth oil with elevated levels of radioactivity from Uranium and Thorium that hasn't had the time to decay.

Links to papers...
    http://www.pnas.org/content/99/17/10976.fullmaxtoshow=&HITS=10&
    hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=genesis+of+hydrocarbons+and+

the+origin+of+petroleum&searchid=1085470440708_510&stored_search=&FIRSTINDEX=0

Credit source link to Godlike Productions...
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1104630/pg1
    keith
    keith

Post  keith Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Drilling relief wells to send down cement does not sound right to me. Drilling relief wells to insert nuclear devices does however.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm

um, re the radioactivity, I read a thread on that at GLP and posted here on it for about 5 minutes then thought better on it. The equipment was not up to par and one comment was that the china cup holding the sample may be emitting more than the tarball tested. We don't need anymore drama to add to the crisis.
    I just want to add the guy who started that thread is called "Crap" the self declared prime doomtard of GLP.

Last edited by anomalous cowherd on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Something New And Strange Coming Out Of The Well...

http://monkeyfister.blogspot.com/

Watch what happens around
    the 1:00 mark. At first, I thought it was rope, or other Top Kill
    remnants... but then, it starts breaking apart.

It looks like coming out of the ocean floor.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Rov 1 Live feeds from Skandi

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/incident_response/STAGING/local_assets/html/Skandi_ROV1.html
    http://spillcam.110mb.com/

weird stuff coming out of the bop .. Like flames there .
    It looks like the Bop exploded !!!!

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:01 pm

The BOP seems to have exploded
    I have been watching the live cam for an hour now and seen it growing in size

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/incident_response/STAGING/local_assets/html/Skandi_ROV1.html

I remind you you may contact me would you need relocation .
    Take care friends

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 pm

fork in hell! Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 20 Icon_pale going to check that out, gad ...me to with the whatever help I can offer .
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 pm

can't seem to open that link to BOP exploding... what exactly does that mean?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 20 Empty Crops destroyed by the oil spill already ?

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:04 am

There are signs that some crops are affected . It is certainly suspicious . It looks like leaves are burnt , sign of acidic components in the air or rain .
    We will see wnat's next .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlC7gvvJZw&feature=player_embedded

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:05 am