tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Crazee
shiloh
Brook
Lionhawk
SiriArc
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
malletzky
HigherLove
mudra
starninja
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Sanicle
18 posters

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:25 pm

(quote from Sanicles post) "The complication here is that Chesley’s Mum didn’t ask me to do this. The communicators we see in the above videos have been asked by carers who must be willing to hear what may be difficult to listen to because they did ask and are open-minded enough to listen. So if you find out there may be a problem and the animal has a non-believing carer who hasn’t asked, how can you pass on what you’ve learned without offending?" (end of quote)

I'm reading through this thread of yours and it reminds me of my experience in offering help and advice without being asked for it. As a young girl, I was telling people without discerning emotional frailty in the listener. I've received severe reprimanding for doing so. I vividly remember me saying "But how can it be? I don't understand, I'm telling the truth!" I was truly flabbergasted!

Last year, reading the book of my life, looking back on my youth and ingrained patterns, my ruts and emotional needs, I found my motive for helping and giving advise, while not being asked, which was very hard and painful to digest. It's a core issue and rather private, not meant to be shared here.

The revelation I found in going through that process, as I see it now, is as follows:
    When I start giving advise and when I offer help without being asked for it, the other person may react in an agressive way, due to being touched in very tender parts. By lack of this person's initiative in asking, this person isn't prepared, let alone willing to be prepared. And, by lack of self-reflection and self-empowerment, this person hasn't grown naturally toward a willingness to be touched in that manner. Or to be healed.

I know of animals who have lived through a lifelong imprisonment in dire conditions. They usually bite the hand that strokes them with loving intent. They can't avoid it, as animals, for they are touched in the place where it hurts. Love is all accepting, but there's a "matter of fact truth" in love as well. We humans often react from the animal part of our nature, when being hurt, I think. Instinctual and often even unconscious of the origin.

During an aura-reader training last year, after certification, I received a paper with rules of conduct, suggesting "I won't take away the power of another person, by solving problems for him/her and by refraining from acknowledging that this person is exactly as he/she should be, at any given moment".
    Much in this thread is medicine to me, thank you Sanicle. Often I feel like starting all over  Farewell 

B.B.Baghor  sunny 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:22 am

B.B. Baghor wrote:Also my dna is in detox and cold turkey, or so it feels.

I believe you.  It really does sound as though you are digging into those deep, dark, painful places we find within when we go looking.  I remember.

I want to say something to you which may be a little controversial however that I hope might help you in that process.  Remember I said that the body is made up of Elementals?  And also that some of them don't like us very much?  I've come to believe that many of those little voices that put us down within could be from them....our body-mind.....and that they'll continue to do it to us until we are willing to work with them to help this precious planet of theirs.  I even believe that the archons could be a lower element of the this kingdom.  So it's not only societal pressure we have to deal with.  It's them too.  Yes, they can tell us the 'truth' about ourselves....show us our failings, our weaknesses.....and so help us heal and become better people because that serves their purposes as well.  But there will come a time when you know you've 'done the work', recognize where you've failed in the past, and yet still find them punishing you with these memories that really are no longer relevant in the present.  That's when you STOP listening, no longer accept their judgement of you, fully heal and come into your own self.  Learn to quieten that 'monkey mind', which is them.

Another thing.  There are those times when you have had a revelation, when you know you've glimpsed the bigger picture and feel closer to Spirit, and then suddenly those internal criticisms start in earnest again and you lose that wonderful feeling and are pulled back into a negative self-denigrating space.  The sense is that you have yet more work to do and maybe don't deserve to stay in that higher, lighter state of mind.  Them again.  The 'body' gets afraid that you won't pay it and its needs the attention it wants.  It's survival instincts kick in.  They can do so much more in this reality when in combined form as our body than they can alone.

Ever noticed how many of the faerie folk and nature spirits are depicted as loving singing, dancing, enjoying the thrill of riding the currents of their particular element and spend a lot of their time just reveling in such things?  And compared that to aspects of our own bodies that call us to indulge ourselves likewise, even to the point of addiction at times?  Why is it that the body seems to have strong appetites for all those things that we now know mentally are just not 'good' for us and detract from our peace of mind and even spiritual advancement?  Their influence again?

I now believe they put us through mental testing as well in terms of discernment of what we're prepared to believe when we look into the inner realms as well.  

The point is, to my mind, being in these elemental bodies is a huge test to our own sense of self-worth for all the above reasons, a rod to our backs.  Those who don't realize that we are not our bodies but our consciousness within them are often totally controlled by them, either to over indulging in pleasure or by being kept in a low state by humiliation they can dish out.  Or both.  But treating us like this serves their goals at each level of their evolutionary pathway, only allowing us fraternization with their most highly evolved who will teach us directly when we've overcome these lower ones' testing and are ready to work with them to serve the All.  Could be that they see this as more their realm than ours.  Maybe it is.

We 'win' when we see through their games, harness the temptations they present, know we are free-willed conscious creators, and no longer submit.....especially to their taunting.   They want mature, emotionally stable adults working with them, doing the work to fix all humankind has and is still wrecking here, as pragmatically as they approach it themselves.  'You' helped wreck it so 'you' are obliged to help fix it.  

Not a happy picture is it?  But I believe it is a true one.  And I haven't heard any denial of it.  Knowing this gives you strength and makes the 'games' seem a lot less daunting my friend.  

Hugs

PS Yet another way of saying humanity has ignored and disrespected them for far too long.  What a great and intense learning 'hologram' it is.  Wink
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 pm

(quote from post by Sanicle) "We 'win' when we see through their games, harness the temptations they present, know we are free-willed conscious creators, and no longer submit.....especially to their taunting. They want mature, emotionally stable adults working with them, doing the work to fix all humankind has and is still wrecking here, as pragmatically as they approach it themselves. 'You' helped wreck it so 'you' are obliged to help fix it".(end of quote)

Wow, it's a deep post, stirring up a lot, but thank you, Sanicle. It's proper timing for an issue I need to pay attention to now. Particularly the above part of it, brought on a memory of an explanation I received once. An aura-reader described her observation of nature spirits at my base chakra, trying to push me in doing the work THEY expect me to DO. And this advise was freely given: to tell them not to meddle with my energy system, causing it to go in overdrive and survival. Allowing myself to organize my parade in my way. Under my conditions and by my decisions. It's as I expected...... again, about autonomy.

I'm not as experienced in communicating with nature spirits as I think you are, Sanicle, but I wonder if they're with us in duality consciousness and capable of having emotions like impatience, annoyance and anger. I know of domestic animals, reacting to mood - images they observe in their owners, copying them and showing them in their behavior, as something that is expected of them. Could it be that the nature spirits do the same thing? Or, idealist B.B. talking, could it be that they have just one purpose and that that purpose is bringing heaven and earth together? Without emotional attachment? And that when we dare to take a step toward that state, their love touches our tender parts? Ouchhh! In other words, they can't be helped acting that way?

This is a fine subject to ponder and your post of today is very helpful, Sanicle, thx.
    With time, I will have a good reading of this valuable thread.

Be well

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:43 pm

mudra wrote:PRAYER REQUEST FROM THE WATER OF THE WORLD
    by David Spangler

I'm posting the following story at the request of a water spirit I encountered four or five days ago. I haven't had an experience quite like this one before. I had just filled a glass with water from the tap, and as I was lifting it up to drink, there suddenly appeared in the water in the glass a small being that identified itself as a water spirit. It spoke with great urgency and passion and said, in effect, "When you use water, please send loving, healing, and uplifting energy (Light) to the kingdom of the water spirits for many of our kind are suffering and are under siege from the continuing and increasing pollution of water by humanity. We need your support and blessing from which we can draw strength."

This was a heartfelt appeal, and I had an image of water spirits in rivers and in the ocean trying to cope with the disruption of their environment by all the ways we are polluting the water. I felt a concern on the part of this little being that there could come a time when pure or drinkable water would be a rarity, and all life would suffer. The sense I had was that many water spirits were weakening under the onslaught of the toxicity that human beings dump into their realm--not that they are poisoned themselves but that their contact with the water is weakened and they are driven back, so to speak, unable to make full connection with the water they serve....it's hard for me to explain.

But the request seemed to suggest that if we sent love and Light and gratitude and good subtle energies to the spirits of water, that they could draw on that to renew their strength and energy in trying to keep the etheric and energetic qualities of water clean and strong. As I said, I've never had an experience quite like this. I'm not an alarmist, but the appeal of this being was so heartfelt that now whenever I pour myself a glass of water or take a shower or bath, I tune in to the realm of water spirits and elementals and offer my Light and blessing and strength. I'm passing it on should you like to do the same.

*David Spangler of The Lorian Association is one of the original people at Findhord in Scotland.

Love Always
    mudra

Thank you very much for sharing this Mudra. Reading it is giving welcome direction to my work with the nature spirits in the contaminated groundwater of Fukushima.

Be well

B.B.Baghor

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:59 am

Copied across from the 'Disclosure' thread as it follows on from the discussion B.B. Baghor and I have been having here.

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    Sanicle wrote: BTW I was also told that this planet is a prison, but it wasn't by an ET. A nature deva told me this some years ago. She said we are to learn to be less destructive to others, mainly through witnessing and being part of wars, by being here and won't be set free until we do so. Most are 'war criminals', although some are teachers to point out the lessons that need learning.

Sitting in my comfy zone, catching up with the buzzz at Cosmic Starbucks here, I read your post Sanicle. Isn't the content of your story possible proof of a deva using mind-control, by stating that we're imprisoned? I'm referring to our discussion on elementals and how they relate to us.

Unless I’ve misunderstood what you’re saying BB, it isn’t quite that simple, IMO. I've also learned a lot more since I spoke to that particular Deva. The way I understand it now is this.

The positive beings of the Elemental worlds will relate to and tell us what is ‘true’ in terms of the type of energy flow we are living within at the time ie what beliefs we hold, which reality we are relating to and what we are trying to achieve. In my experience, they can be quite pedantic in this but it’s how they best aid our learning, which is by experiencing the consequences of our own creative input. But what may be true as we will perceive it here in 3D is not the same as it is in the less dense levels of being. No ‘wall’, ‘barrier’ or ‘control’ is as ‘thick’ or binding in the less dense levels of being (4,5, etc), so there is more manoeuvrability there, and if your consciousness is swimming within those higher flows and you ask the right questions, they will tell you the truth as it relates to that same perceived circumstance there. The Elementals who operate in those higher densities have a more highly evolved (broader) understanding as well, the same as us.

Any control they are able to exercise over us depends entirely on our free will choices re the options we are given here and elsewhere, including those temptations they offer themselves, but I don’t believe the positive ones ever outright lie to us. They allow us to listen to those who do lie, human and non-human, as it’s our free will choice to do so and work within that. They also have to enform our own nightmare creations that will definitely lie to and denigrate us if fear of such rules us. These exist in the astral/dream realms and infect us here as well, creating more clean-up and re-balancing work for the Elementals.

As regards any of these binding type of beliefs that exist here, I believe it is well worth remembering that we….our consciousness….is multi-dimensional, so there is no need for us to be bound in any sort of imprisoning circumstances and we only will be if we believe it to be so and so focus our energy there. At higher densities there are other options for us.

Given that we live in a multi-reality/multi-universe as well, there's obviously more to it than this as well, but enough is enough (I hope). If I've misunderstood what you're getting at, or haven't made this clear, or if you disagree and can teach me more, please let me know. I love you
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 Empty Boundaries, free will and dimensions... how on Earth........?

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:27 am

Sanicle wrote: Any control they are able to exercise over us depends entirely on our free will choices re the options we are given here and elsewhere, including those temptations they offer themselves, but I don’t believe the positive ones ever outright lie to us.  They allow us to listen to those who do lie, human and non-human, as it’s our free will choice to do so and work within that. They also have to enform our own nightmare creations that will definitely lie to and denigrate us if fear of such rules us.  These exist in the astral/dream realms and infect us here as well, creating more clean-up and re-balancing work for the Elementals.

As regards any of these binding type of beliefs that exist here, I believe it is well worth remembering that we….our consciousness….is multi-dimensional, so there is no need for us to be bound in any sort of imprisoning circumstances and we only will be if we believe it to be so and so focus our energy there.  At higher densities there are other options for us.

Given that we live in a multi-reality/multi-universe as well, there's obviously more to it than this as well, but enough is enough (I hope).  If I've misunderstood what you're getting at, or haven't made this clear, or if you disagree and can teach me more, please let me know.   I love you

Thank you, Sanicle, the clarity of your reply, the part in the quote above, shows that you understand my question. Again it's a fine synchronicety: I've had a coaching-date this morning, addressing the same topics that you mention in your reply. I'm going to send you a pm, explaining more about my situation. Thanks again, cheers and rays of sunshine for you.

B.B.Baghor

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 am

Many rays of sunshine to you too BB, some in return for those you naturally send out.  I love you 

Oh, and one more thing to everyone............this is where having a good sense of humour comes in.  Taking it all too seriously does no-one any good, especially ourselves.  It's a pretty clever trick when you think about it.  And we signed up for this so have no-one to blame except ourselves.  It all just makes me smile and shake my head at the irony of it.  "Yeah, good one.  You got me."  Rolling Eyes
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:29 am

For various reasons I’d just like to pass on to readers what the pattern of my relationship is like with E. One of the reasons is that some may think having this sort of relationship with an Elemental could give me (or you if you do it) some sort of special ‘power’ or insights into day-to-day personal doings in 3D, or that of others, when this is just not so. There’s no more access to healing, dealings with other Nature Spirits, no heightened intuition re any of these matters, personal advice, etc than that which I had before this began. On this level, I’m still basically on my own.

Making me fully aware of this, and that it will stay that way, is one of the reasons why I had to take some time out from E recently. She made me realize that I was hoping for some ‘overflow’ from our relationship that would bring me some sense of personal gain on an ego level (is the description I would have to use) in 3D that is just NOT going to happen. She made it clear at the time that humans usually do expect such in relation with them and it’s one of the reasons we are none too popular. Their focus is firmly on the benefit of all in need on planet Earth and the ‘big picture’ view of the problems, not just the satisfaction of some (to them) selfish desire of the few who may choose to work with them or just for we humans as a whole.

This is even more pertinent with E as her particular area of work is within the ‘hidden realms’, mainly with ‘cleaning up’ the astral, and this is where she will answer questions, or volunteer information, re things that may be pertinent to my work there with her and the others that may at times relate to us here, making it worthwhile passing it on to you. In the past she did say she’d try to get me some help from others of her kind here with this or that at times if she felt it was impacting on my ability to do the work, but those things appear not to have worked out for the various reasons she gave, and she no longer seems inclined to try. In fact there are times now when I’ll ask a question and she’ll reply straight out, “Not tell.”

I must say that I do appreciate that E has never given me the impression that she will help me deal with personal issues and has inferred in various ways that I need to figure out such things for myself if I have slipped and asked an unreasonable question (ie one that I have the ability to figure out for myself). She will usually not tell me more about ‘bigger picture’ issues either until I’ve at least done some of the work myself in figuring things out. The reason I appreciate this is because I have no wish to become dependent on her for my own wellbeing. We well know there are many in the astral who seek such a relationship and how damaging it can be mentally and emotionally to the ‘follower’ of such a one.

I’m aware there are stories of others who work with the Nature Spirits of various types who do seem to gain gifts that can be of use in 3D but I’m not to be one of them. I accept now that the nature of the ‘work’ we’re doing does not lead to a need for this to occur and that I was displaying low-grade human selfishness in hoping for such……..thinking of myself, in this at least, rather than the importance of what E is helping me to do that will remain hidden here even though of great benefit to some in subtler ways. Knowing that is the case, I’m now more than happy to continue working with her and my other friends there in this way.

So, it’s all good. We’re back on track and probably more so ‘on the same page’ than we were before. I love and enjoy working with them all there, am still learning heaps, and have received great personal gratification in some of that which we’ve achieved that, at that level at least, I can know about and yet not always pass on.

Lawless 

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 Empty "The secret life of plants" hope this is a happy joining of hands with the elementals ;)

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:48 am

" This is a higher resolution version of the classic and rare 1979 documentary.
    Even on the lower levels of life, there is a profound consciousness or awareness that bonds all things together. A fascinating account of the physical, emotional, and spiritual relations between plants and man." Essentially, the subject of the film is the idea that plants may be sentient, despite their lack of a nervous system and a brain. This sentience is observed primarily through changes in the plant's conductivity, as through a polygraph, as pioneered by Cleve Backster. The book also contains a summary of Goethe's theory of plant metamorphosis".
    http://www.cosmicpolymath.com/

sunny B.B.Baghor
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 am

Thank you B.B. Baghor.  Very Happy 

I think you may enjoy these videos as well. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5028-plant-communication-respect#77768
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:33 am

Through Cosmic Heart on Facebook ( Unlimited Mind in Old Avalon)

Her comments: this is the video that goes with the photo of the crystal portal and the being that said 'hello'. we were asked to photograph this crystal by other dimensional beings (odb's), so we did. and then we were asked to share the photos in a video.  the odb's picked the title, which is from a beatle's song i believe.

We'd Like To Take You Home With Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhdBJHSg_zQ

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:58 am

WOW!  cheers 

That is truly, truly beautiful Mudra. Thank you so much for sharing this here. Hope everyone gets to see it.

Hugs Hadriel Lawless 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:45 pm

Please see here - http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4881p45-transmuting-negative-energy#102178 for a new post that includes a few things E has passed on to do with the energy of anger.  I love you 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:26 am

Pictured: Professor says he has photographic proof fairies are real

Manchester lecturer John Hyatt, 53, captured the enchanting images of what he says are fairies in the Rossendale Valley

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 JS33667511

The existence of fairies has long been dismissed and resigned to the realm of children’s books and Disney films.

However Manchester Metropolitan University lecturer John Hyatt claims he now has proof the creatures are real and are residing in the Rossendale Valley.

And he is on a mission to get more adults to believe and ‘bring a bit of magic into their lives.’

John Hyatt, Director of Manchester Institute for Research and Innovation in Art and Design (MIRIAD) at Manchester Metropolitan University snapped images of what he claims are the tiny winged creatures whilst out photographing the Lancashire landscape over the last two years.

And he has now put his photographs on display at a special exhibition.

read on: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fairies-john-hyatt-rossendale-valley-6909619

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Thanks Mudra. That's a great photo. It reminded me of some I'd seen on a website some time ago that I posted a link to here on the thread (post #33), so I went back to have a look to see if more recent ones had been posted there. Unfortunately I found instead that the website no longer seems to exist.  Neutral  So I went looking on the Net again and came across the following site which seems to be an updated version of another earlier one I'd seen previously, that featured that elf Mr E that a pair of sisters channel. But it also included a forum on which others can write about their own encounters with faeries and other beings of the more hidden realms. I found some of those stories to be of interest so thought I'd include the link here for others to check out if they so desire.

The link: http://www.realfairies.net/fairy-sightings-and-encounters-from-our-forum or click here.

I love you 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:27 pm

This might be my last entry on this thread as what I’m learning now doesn’t really fit within the confines of the subject/title of this thread, although I admit it hasn’t done for some time as I’m sure any who have followed it realized long ago.  Working with E has led me into particular niches that are in alignment with my own soul and character to learn what I most need to know, and those things are not necessarily applicable to anyone else who may take an interest in this thread and seek a similar path.  Their path will probably be totally different to mine if they do make contact with any of the Elemental Beings, a fact which can often be seen in the various posts that are made generally on this subject by others.  And that is actually the subject of this post…….the basic ‘why’ of that.  It will either ring true to you or not.

Some time ago I decided to check the Internet to see if others out there in the world were having similar experiences to me with dragons.  I found a few sites and you probably won’t be surprised to learn that their experiences are very different to my own and, indeed, to each other’s.  These are the sites I found…….
    http://ebon-dragon.com/cotd.html
    http://anglamarke-journeyintocreation.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/faerie-serpents-solar-angels-earth.html  
    ….and both are very interesting indeed, written with a certain authority that I don’t feel.

Naturally I asked E why it is that all three of us have such different experiences of dragons in the hidden realms, astral, whatever you wish to call ‘that which surrounds us and is not generally viewed in 3D’.  Now we get to the ‘why’ of it.

To the best of my memory E said, “We can work with anything that you humans give us to work with creatively here to help you understand yourselves and grow.  That is our job.”

She went on to explain that it doesn’t matter if what we ‘see’ with our inner eye is factually part of the physical or astral realm already (which dragons are) or a created fantasy come out of a deep-seated desire we hold within to explore a particular thing or situation.  The point is Elementals can enform those mental patterns we project to make them ‘come alive’ for us and then use them to teach us about the consequences of our intent and purpose, towards greater love and knowledge of the truth of our existence or away from what is damaging to ourselves and others.  The latter can be done much more safely there (such as in the human-created nightmare realms) than if we (and others) were to face such things here, but the lesson is still learned within and does lead to growth in this reality as well if we take note and truly think about what we experience.  Then the lessons can be furthered.

If the enformed being continues to receive our energy, it can become a living and fully independent being there that we can continue to interact with and learn from and with, such as has happened with the tigers I mentioned in Post #121 here http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p120-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#93989 .  They are becoming stronger and more independent all the time, much to my delight.

Needless to say (with most of you) the Elementals do the same work in this 3D reality, enforming the patterns of creation projected that have been given the most energy in being accepted and enforced at a mass consciousness level, whether those projections are inspired in us from ‘above’ or ‘below’ ie the fear-based level of being we can all become subject to due to the dualities that are so in evidence and part of 3D living.  It’s what we come here for, to experience and learn the lessons of the full spectrum of creative possibility.  The denser the energies, the more extremely we can experience these manifestations which is obviously the best way to learn and can be the most fun and exhilarating way to do it also if we overcome fear.

Obviously IMO the Elementals are so very much more than they are ever given credit for, as much a necessity to creation as we are.  We might have been given the power to design our realities but they are Builders of it using the ‘blueprints’ we project to them so we can become fully merged in this experience and grow exponentially. Oh, and of course, 'Mother Earth' has her own designs, created in harmony with Source.

So.......it's all good.  But, most importantly, it's the intent behind what you are projecting astrally....what's in your heart.... and what knowledge you already hold that will define where the Elementals choose to lead you through the experience.  It's all so simple really.  The truth usually is.

Lawless
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Sanicle wrote: But, most importantly, it's the intent behind what you are projecting astrally....what's in your heart.... and what knowledge you already hold that will define where the Elementals choose to lead you through the experience.  It's all so simple really.  The truth usually is.

Lawless

I love your conclusion Sanicle which,  as I understand it , rests on the  foundation that knowledge that finds its way to the shore of our minds and that we are resonating with ,  is acting as an echo to an inner truth our heart is willing to open up to. That alchemical world were our journey through other realms, where our interest smoothly flows , is actually a  unique experience of finding " home ".

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 10253856_711091485608789_1704950640824614067_n

The Karen 

Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:36 am

"Echo" is good. E usually refers to the realm we 'hang out' in as being the "mirror" world. That term in itself says so much re what we experience there.  Wink 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:09 pm

After debating the usefulness of doing so with myself for a few days, I would like to add to the above comments that I’m convinced one ends up seeing oneself with much more clarity in that ‘mirror realm’ than one normally has the capability of doing here on this side of it due to the unique situations that can be presented to you there to learn from. That has definitely been my experience and I doubt there’s one person who has spent time there that has not come to know more about themselves as a result of doing so, and gained strength from it, IF they have not allowed their fear of the unknown to overwhelm them (although learning that about oneself is still a ‘lesson’ of note).

There has been a cumulative effect due to my experience exploring this realm over thirty odd years and I’m definitely NOT the depressed and meek person I was when I first began. The lessons have progressed from those that were initially quite threatening and confusing to these days being given with subtlety and grace by my elemental friends. And I love them even more for revealing yet another aspect of my true self to me just recently. They truly humble me with their generosity at times. It’s this latest lesson I’d like to share with you so you can see just how incredibly gracious and instructive they can be to us.

Some weeks back a few more entities approached E and I in the place where we meet each night where the dragons reside, offering their assistance with them. E knew and admired these beings so I was somewhat willing, although I didn’t realize help was needed until they explained their purpose and then thought, “Hmm, good call.” I remained a bit wary though as they kept their faces blurred so I couldn’t see them clearly. When I asked why their spokesperson said, “Because you are still too swayed by appearances.” I thought to myself, “Really? I wouldn’t have thought so. Gee, they must either be very ugly or very beautiful,” but let it go thinking they might eventually drop their masks. Or we could ask them to leave if they proved to be hiding themselves for ulterior motives. Over the next few weeks all seemed to be going well although the masking remained.

Now we come to the point of this story. Last week we had a bit of an altercation with these beings over something they wanted to do with some of the dragons. Their idea made me a little angry and when the dragons sense that in me they fly to my defence. It became a bit of a stand-off. Along with the threatening stance of the dragons I was amazed to see that, after a few seconds, even E chose to revert to her true form to show her solidarity with us. When she’s not just a voice behind me, she usually presents herself as an average looking young woman whom I readily chat with as a friend, but she was now this incredibly tall and beautiful being of coloured flowing light, soaring above us. Believe it or not, I’ve never seen her this way and was quite awed.

Anyway, I decided it would be best if I returned my consciousness to this reality so I could go to sleep and we could all sit down and talk it through once I was able to fully ‘be there’, pleading with them all to step down and wait for that. They seemed to accede but I had a quick glance back behind me when I left to make sure they were doing so and caught a glimpse of the spokesman who’d dropped his mask and proved to have a truly gorgeous face.

And what was my first thought on seeing this? That I wished I hadn’t spoken to him so harshly and been a bit more co-operative! I immediately realized that his perception of me being too swayed by appearances had been right and not exaggerated as I’d thought. His appearance DID change my reaction to him, too much for comfort, and it had me shaking my head at myself and a little embarrassed.

The next day on thinking through the events of the night I realized also that I probably never would have sat and spoken to E so casually, on such easy, friendly terms, if she had always appeared to me as that magical light being I saw her as the night before. She is truly awe-inspiring in her natural form! I understood that she must have known how influenced I am by appearances as well given that she has presented herself in such a low-key way all these years.

Four days later I’m still feeling humbled by their generosity of spirit in taking the forms they did with me so that I would feel relaxed enough to be myself, unswayed by anything that might overwhelm me while relating to them. Naturally I asked E about this the next night and she basically said they do what’s necessary so all parties will relate as truthfully as possible and so grow in strength and trust as a team, which is the ultimate aim to do the work necessary. And get there more quickly, I’m sure.

IMO we are strengthened by knowing clearly what our weaknesses are as we can then assess our behaviour with more clarity and honesty. I can now see debilitating traps, of my own making, that I’ve fallen into in the past, and may in the future if I don’t remain aware of this propensity I have that my friends have now shown me. (Inadvertently or not, I don’t know, and it truly doesn’t matter to me.) But I have the deepest gratitude that they did what they did so that I wouldn’t fall into such an unnecessary time and energy wasting trap with them to begin with, and also that, because of them, I learned this new truth about myself as well. They have doubly blessed me, both in the doing and the revealing.

I told you this story because I wanted you to know just how considerate the beings in the ‘mirror realm’ can be and that all that is done is done to help us to know ourselves and work with them to the best of our abilities for all concerned. I now know for sure that they even go out of their way to prevent us from tripping ourselves up along the way! In hindsight I’ve been given many reasons to believe that the ‘reflection’ we come to see of ourselves in the ‘mirror realm’ is a far more accurate and self-empowering one than that which many of us have of ourselves here on this side of the mirror, where the focus – especially by the PTW - does seem to be more on dis-empowering us in so many ways.

I hope that in sharing this one experience with you all that you now have a better understanding of why I continue with it. And share some of it with you all here in the hope that you might choose to venture within and benefit in similar ways. Especially given that the Elementals work to benefit ALL life, not just the human population of our planet.

I love you 

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 pm

I think your path is awesome Sanicle and has been much of an inspiring one to me. I am a happy follower of your adventures in the " mirror realm " .

The times we live are certainly not a call for fear despite the many challenges our earth and us at large are undergoing.

Rather it's an opportunity to find that courage within to face all aspects of ourselves in relation to the Universe/Multiverse, embrace them and dissolve them in deep understanding so that the core of our Being arises into presence pure and humble and yet shining of Love.

To me this is the purpose of Life

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 10155702_10152082371008310_1412128671858026630_n
    Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 15097810

I believe the mirror realm and the beautiful friends you found there are helping you in their own meaningful way to release that angel that you are Sanicle and set it free.

Flowers 

Much Love for You and friends

mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:58 am

Thank you for those beautiful gifts above Mudra.......the words and images.  IMO you are much, much further along the road to becoming an angel than me my friend.

Here's a gift for you in return..........

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 Angel-on-the-water-angel-picture-021-483x321-xl_zpsb899ca66

It's a great photo isn't it?  Taken in the Yukatan Peninsula apparently. I found it on this website that has many photos of what they refer to as angels, but I think some could be faeries or any one of the many beings that visit us at times from the mirror realm.  (Yep, I'm going to stick to that term as it so much easier than using astral or other terms that may have negative or other connotations in some people's minds lol.)  I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I did  Hugs ........and of course anyone else visiting this thread.   Lawless 

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angel_ghosts_photo_picture_photograph
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Wow these are amazing Sanicle. Some of them reminded me of Gilbert Williams's paintings.  
    I certainly enjoyed going through these beautifull photographs.
    They  represent such a rare moment of complicity between beings of different worlds.

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 57841111

Thank You angel

The Karen 

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 12, 2014 1:19 pm

I saw this picture today and thought " Release the fairies "

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 8 11973_704343796278110_3213015985089278505_n

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:01 am

Thank you BB. That was so enjoyable to listen to. Brilliant narrator. The Karen

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:06 am