tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

A Dream I Have Never Forgotten

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

A Dream I Have Never Forgotten Empty A Dream I Have Never Forgotten

Post  MargueriteBee Mon May 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Ages ago I had a dream that I have never forgotten:

I was underground in a huge stone building. I was in a room with stairs that went under water. I had to swim to get to another room. That room was a under ground lake and had what looked like stepping stones as big as round table tops. I was standing on one and when I saw the crocodiles I woke up. What could this mean?
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

A Dream I Have Never Forgotten Empty Initiation

Post  SiriArc Tue May 10, 2011 2:58 am

http://www.adventure-learning-initiatives.com/ancient-egypt.html

In ancient Egypt there was a particular ritual. One could call it an Initiation. The high priestess or the high priest required their acolytes or students to perform a task involving killer crocodiles.

These acolytes had to walk down some carved stone steps that descended into a dark tunnel of water. They had to swim down and then emerge in a large cistern of water, or mini lake. Above them they could see the surface of the water from the sunlight filtering through.

Most acolytes would experience emotions ranging from mild surprise to catatonic shock! Above them they would see giant crocodiles swimming on the surface. Not a crocodile hunter among them!

The stupid or the daring would swim up. Most would end up as a tasty morsel for a man eating crocodile. This was not a puny saltwater crocodile but a large Nile crocodile.

The smart ones would find that there was an escape route. In the darkness at the bottom of the cistern, on the other side, there was a deeper darker tunnel. If they swam down into this darkness, they would find a tunnel that curved up into the light, some carved stone steps and freedom.

This little story of life in Egypt is important to your life journey. There is value to be gained in facing up to the largest crocodile. The more elegant experience is about your willingness. Your willingness to explore what is hidden, to boldly go where most dare not go, but where fools dare to tread…
    mudra
    mudra

A Dream I Have Never Forgotten Empty Re: A Dream I Have Never Forgotten

Post  mudra Tue May 10, 2011 4:10 am

Yes Siri it reminded me same .

Love from me
    mudra
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

A Dream I Have Never Forgotten Empty Re: A Dream I Have Never Forgotten

Post  MargueriteBee Tue May 10, 2011 11:23 pm

No sh@t!!! I'm gonna have to see if I can see more!
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

A Dream I Have Never Forgotten Empty Hark O Ye Of Many Large Teeth

Post  SiriArc Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 am

This is much closer to the interpretation read a few years back:

(Don't Recall Where)

“One of the key teachings was the overcoming of fear. Only when one surpasses all personal fears, can higher levels be accessed. Fear is the main emotion that prevents one from advancing spiritually. Fears must first be overcome here on Earth. To reach this goal, the Egyptians built special temples along the Nile. There are 12, along with the great pyramid making 13.

There was a water hole full of crocodiles. The initiate, taking only one breath would dive under water not knowing what to expect and the test was to emerge from the water in a different location from where he/she went in.

Initiates were unaware that the crocodiles were fully fed.

They had to remain calm and in control to navigate the water.”

This was, and is, a much more “accurate“ Vibe then:

“The stupid or the daring would swim up. Most would end up as a tasty morsel for a man eating crocodile.” Cited in #2.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:18 pm