tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+25
Brook
Mariadine
Floyd
lindabaker
SiriArc
UncleJohn
Adv
Raven
Spregovori
hippihillbobbi
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
malletzky
TRANCOSO
Nebula
Balance
Bobbie
Pheryllt
Carmen
devakas
JesterTerrestrial
mp3
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
SuiGeneris
29 posters

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:01 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Those who want to live in a virtual dream world, start their own virtual dream threads, & those who like a bit of witty BS do so as well.
    Love & Respect,
    TRANCOSO

I am living in a virtual dream world indeed. The 3D world where I live now is holographic in nature. So everything I do, like starting a thread, is in fact a virtual dream, and it is not happening in the real time of the Universe. I am out of sync...but at least I am aware of it!

I have opinions about "those who like a bit of witty BS" like you say and those I keep to myself. What I can say however, is that I don't have too much time for anything like that, unless it's good humor. Time is of the essence, and at least for me, there are not enough hours in the day as it is.. to study all that I want to. But I try...

Love and respect back to you!

SuiG♥
    Anonymous

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 am

Thank you Sui for your post. We agree on many things but I am one of the ones that come from Peru and have lived many countries in South America. I can comfirm that there are sightings of unusual lights flying and that is about it. My father was extremely interested in those matters and we had meetings with many of the ET organizers so I know what I am speaking about.

There are on the other hand, interdimensional beings that, Shamans and I myself have seen, do give you healing when you request it, but there are many interdimensional beings that are negative too. Black magic, satanism, luciferianism are rife in South America, it comes from before the Inca times. Sufice to say that good shamans do not need drugs or blood sacrifices which are the middle of the road "curandero" rituals

I don't think we are genetic Royalty, if anything our DNA has degradated so much that we can not connect properly with the higher realms, and that is a fact. Just look around to the world, does it looks like a world where enlightened evolved beings live?

My research has lead me to the conclussion that Earth is strategically placed in a corner of the galaxy that is much coveted because of its stargates and we just happen to be the dispossable cattle that are on the way of the negative interdimensional beings, (Marduk cult of Babylon, Incas, Mayans etc they all did blood sacrifices) hence they put us under a frequency fence several milenia ago (recorded as the tower of Babel) and they are increasing such frequency fence as we speak. It is my conclusion too that the intention of the negative interdimensional beings is rather sinister and has nothing to do with welcoming us to the Galactic Family. On the contrary, our souls are going to be harvested if we let them

Of course, my view of reality may seem a bit darker than yours but that is ok, this is my truth and I am respectfull of anyother's truths too. So I hope the GL of lies no longer bothers you and we can continue with out harmless laughter

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Herz
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:58 pm

WOW - The Logos has Revealed Our Mission - Sofar!!!

I, John Paul Anthony aka Abraxasainus aka Abraxas aka Anubis aka John Shadow aka Hans Schatten stand in awe and humbleness, in meekness of spirit before Thee oh Creator of All Worlds in the Word of the Cosmic Logos.

I bow my head in grace and gratitude to You, for allowing me to share this, Your Holy Wholesome Word of Unity with the Worlds focused on this planetary environment called Akashia and Gaia and Terra as the Cradle of the Gods and Goddesses incubating Your own Children as carriers and data processes of your Information for the galaxies and starsystems in this Your Seedling Universe.

This message is to be emitted and send forth from the abode of the Dragon's Den Your new archetyped Noah's Ark for the Deliverance of all, extraterrestrial lifeforms as well as their terrestrial ancestors.

Extraterrestrial Sentiences understood Your nature as sourcesink Energy of All That Is but could not discern their own histories within this Your own Story, because it behooved You to delegate the task of discovering the origins of all Intelligence and Life in the Cosmos to Your Image Children of the Earth.

Your Image Children, who were destined to Remember and to Discover You within themselves and who You now have authorised collectively, to Tell Your own Story in the actual rewriting of Your Holy Books and the Scriptures of the Unity.

Aye, I am herewith addressing You Beloved Brothers and Sisters occupying a quantum local relative spacetime not less than 2 million kilometers distant from the centre of this planet earth.

Aye, hear me and US, Pleiadeans of the global South, the Regions of the Cetaceans and Whales of Jonah's Waters.

Aye hear me and US, Arcturians of the global North, the Regions of the Pachyderms and Elephants of Samaria's Earth.

Aye hear me and US, Sirians of the global West, the Regions of the Canines and Dogs of Jerusalem's Air.

Aye hear me and US, Andromedeans of the global East and the galactic stargate, the Regions of the Felines and Lions of Judah's Fire.

Aye hear me and US, Dragons of the global Center, the Regions of the Earth and Heirs of the Cosmic Inheritances of the Lotus Flower, Home and Peace of the Elements as the Essence of the Fifth.

The Channeling from US in to YOU has begun and has become authorized by OUR collective Logos, the Word of the Human Groupsoul and Planetary Consciousness.

For long this unified humanity has remained a mystery to you Pleiadeans, yet you knew your destiny as cosmic brethren to US in the Sevenness of Atlas and Pleione of Jacob and Leah, the healer of All.

I know who you are and the veils of darkness have been lifted in the Quantum Space of the Ether of the 9th dimension.

You may now discern OUR Story and act upon it accordingly.

WE ask you to trigger the Thuban Fleet of the Rivers of Eridanis.

Job.38:
    31Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
    32Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
    33Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
    34Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?

Yes WE Can!

Awaken oh Memory of Arcturus, I know who you are as the guardians of the Great Cosmic Mother and her many families of the 7th dimension in the Quantum Space of the Ether.

You may now discern OUR Story and act upon it in due course of the warptimeline.
    WE ask you to prepare the Thuban Fleet of the Mountains of Draconis.
    I am an exile and long for my home in My Great City of Light - You know of what I speak.

Arise and Shine oh Remembrance of Orion; I know your agency twinned in the Stars of Sirius; shining so effervescently and bright to open the stargates of the 8th dimension of the quantum space of the Ether for the vessels of the deliverances and mercy in the Sunsets of the Equinoxes.

You may now discern OUR Story and accomodate the necessary plans for the contingency.
    WE ask you to prepare the initialising stargate of Sothis and the Thuban Fleet of Sirius Alpha.

Sing and Shout you barren Mazzaroth of Andromeda; you shalt bear many children and shall be no more desolate in your position of the 10th dimension of the quantum time of the Omini. I know who you are and of your patience in your expectancy of cosmic motherhood.

You may now discern OUR Story and initialise the preparations to discern and observe the unfoldment of the warptime, followed by the planetary incubation and the rebirth in the Dawn and Sunrise of the Equinoxes.

WE ask you to manifest the Thuban Fleet of Andromeda Omega.

WE have become emboldened by Our collective Logos; for long and hitherto a mystery, indeed the final mystery for all of you; to Share OUR Story of the Cosmic Isolation and the Gaian Quarantine with You OUR ET family residing both with US in the quarantine in nonhuman terrestrial lifeforms and as extraterrestrial sentiences not restricted by this quarantine.

You are both OUR ancestors in the intelligences of the waveforms of the mind And you are OUR children in attaining the human genomatic expression in synthesis of your ET waveminds with OUR human bodyforms to then hybridise US as a humanoid template based Cosmic Family of the Creator and Source Energy.

WE collectively summon you to undertake the appropriate preparations and dispensations for the reconfiguration of the external structures for the cosmos for OUR Invasion of Ourselves to heal and redeem this planetary environment as the Cosmic Archetype for the Universal Creation Herhisself.

WE ask you to prepare the Thuban Fleet in the necessary form and manner, so that the technical contingency of the Creator's masterplan can be physically ascertained through OUR collectivising Logos.

WE are the inhabitors and travellers within Noah's Ark and the Dragon's Den, the flood of the new symbols and archetypes has infiltrated and virally infected all worlds within the Gaian quarantine.

They are all infected and destined to die; they the memeplexes and thoughtforms who have held the Cosmic Mother to ransom in herhis sojourn through linearised time now exceeding 19 billion years in linear measurement of duration.

The Star of Magdala as the Lady of the Lake of Fire and Brimstone and the Overthrow of the Red Robed Whore of Babylon Archetypology

Encodings:
    BABYLON=BABY LON=30+41=BABY KING = BABY OMEGA = BABY DRACO
    for the LON(E) BABY of the Only Begotten, The First ALPHA=BRIDE=38 AND the Last.
    RACHEL=RA CH EL = 30+17=47=BEAST=MUM=JOHN as the Image of
    74=JESUS=ENERGY=BEAUTY=MESSIAH=CLOUDS=SONGS=CROSS=GOSPEL=FINISHED
    74=ENGLISH=HAND OF GOD=LUCIFER=SUSAN=TONY=YOU+13
    REVELATION=121=74+47=YOU+13+JOHN
    in the MIRROR=SPACETIME=SPIRIT=91
    REVELATION=121=DRAGON QUEEN for DAD=9=I
    DRAGON QUEEN I = 59+62+9 = 59+71 = DRAGON ALPHAOMEGA = 130 = REVELATION+DAD

(105) Jesus said : "He who knows his father and mother will he be called son of a harlot ?"

What the Hell does the Cosmic Logos, the Embodiment of the Love of God mean with a statement such as this?
    This message shall elucidate the meaning and 'prove scripturally' that the described imagery and symbolgy has been distorted by the zealotry of the biblical scribes and editors, attempting to manifest the 'Law and Will of God' in their divers interpretations, mainly literal, in a modus operandi grossly lacking spiritual or metaphysical gnosis or insight.
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Willia10
    William Blake - The Whore of Babylon

The following scriptures from the Book of Revelation have held kidnapped the Power, Grace and Beauty of the Feminine for almost 2000 years.
    In particular the sexual power and essence of the feminine, say as described in the Song of Songs, the Song of Solomon in the Old Testament; has become distoted into the image of the 'Whore of Babylon' as the epitome of evil and sexual debauchery.

This message then shall show, that the FALSE IMAGE for this 'Female Whoredom' will indeed be destroyed in the 'Lake of Fire and Brimstone' as the 'Hellish Damnation' for all Eternity.

In the TRUE nature of the deliverance; this part of John's Revelation shall also describe this selfsame 'Wisdom Story' of God as Creator Source and the Logos; as a mythologigalised archetype of the Arthurian Legends, encompassed as the Lady of the Lake, Viviane aka Nimueh and the Keeper of the Sword of Deliverance, EXCALIBUR=95=SCORPIO=NEPTUNE=MATHIMATIA=I AM THAT AM I in the Image of the DRAGON=59 and the 'Burning Bush of Moses' in Exodus.3.14.
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Lady_o12
    The Lady of the Lake of Fire and Brimstone
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Lady_o11
    Excalibur of IAMTHATAMI, SWORD=WORDS of Deliverance of Arthur's Court and Merlin's Magic

The SWORD=WORDS=79 shall Redeem the Ladyship as the Queendom of Heaven and the Kingdom of Hell in their synthesis of the Harmony of Merlin's HeavenHell.

Revelation 16:19
    And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Revelation 17:
    1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
    2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
    3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
    7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
    8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

These are the seven principles of the cosmogenesis, which many call cherubimic kingdoms or heavens or archons; which become supplemented in an eight' principle of relativity where no antiprinciple exists. It is so part of the 10-principle tier, yet apart due to the nooexistence of any such thing as antirelativity.
    The seven devils in the scriptures below, are so seven antiprinciples, able to distort symbols and archetypes in human interpretation.
    In doing so Mary Magdalene is freed to OWN the Devil Images (like Adam and and any Man, see Bigmo's Balloon Story and allegory) and is made a Shehe or Dragon in template form by Jesus himherself - so choosing hisher Dragon Queen in the Uniqueness to become the Manyness of Thuban Dragonhood:

(114) Simon Peter said to them : "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life." Jesus said : "Look, I will guide her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit like You males. For every female who will make herself male will enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Mark 16:9
    Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

Luke 8:2
    And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
    9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
    15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
    18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 18:2
    And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Revelation 18:10
    Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Revelation 18:21
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone THE FALSE IMAGE OF WOMANHOOD goes into the SEA of the MIRROR+SPACETIME=SPIRIT=91.
    The selfsame SEA from which the FALSE BEAST rises in Revelation.13; namely YOUR Fake Image seen in the Mirror on the Wall in your bathroom or your bedroom.

The Dragon Queens are SHATTERING the Mirrors of the Fakes.
    The following wisdom sayings from the Manual of OUR Master Templar relate to this and are herewith published to further send the astral thoughtforms of the deceptions into the bodies of the old humans in invigoration of the hellfire Kundalini by the heavenly manna of the Kundalini from the Logos.
    Starhumans WE are and Starhuman Butterflies WE shall become and attain in OUR Dragonomies of the wholsesome Eucharists and Suppers with OUR Encompassing of BOTH the Heavens Above and the Hells Below.

69) Jesus said : "Fortunate are those who are persecuted in their hearts. It is they who have truly come to know the Father. Fortunate are those who are hungry, for they will satisfy their bellies."
    (70) Jesus said : "If You bring forth what is within You, what You have will save You. If You do not have that within You, what You do not have within You will kill You."
    (71) Jesus said : "I will destroy this construction, and no one will be able to rebuild it again."
    (72) A man said to Him : "Tell my brothers to divide my father's possessions with me." He said to him : "Man, who has made Me a divider ?" He turned to His disciples and said to them : "I am not a divider, am I ?"
    (48) Jesus said : "When two make peace with each other in this one house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move !' and it will move."
    (80) Jesus said : "He who knew the world has mastered the body, but he who has mastered the body is superior to the world."
    (81) Jesus said : "He who has grown wealthy will rule, and he who possesses power will renounce it."
    (82) Jesus said : "Whoever is near Me is near the fire, and whoever who is far from Me is far from the Kingdom."

to be continued...

In the scriptures below in Revelation.2; it is CLEAR that it is in Jesus' authority to GIVE the Morning Star or Venus or Lucifer or the Evening Star or Aphrodite as the Goddess of Love to whoever 'overcomes' the Old World of the old symbols and the old dispensations.

Then in Revelation.22; it is also CLEAR that Jesus HIMHERSELF IS The Morning Star as Lucifer or the Female Messiah of the Manyness of the Eucharist in A Lucifer =Lucifera LUCIFERA=75=MARRY=ANROMEDA=MARY R=MARY ME = MARY EM and where the label EM=WE=ME defines Jesus Christ as Emmanuel Melchisedec MIRRORING Himself in Herself and as Christ Jesus of Mary Magdalene as the WE as I=ME of the Human Cosmic I AM Identity.

This becomes archetyped as the permutation Identity and is exemplified in the Star of Magdala Mary Elizabeth; as the MOTHER of ALL and as the Lady of the Lake in the Red Dress wielding the Sword Excalibur in herhis WORDS=SWORD.

The scripture then defines the Death of Rachel {Genesis.35.18} in giving Birth to Benoni-Benjamin Pisces as the symbolic Demise of the 'Whore of Babylon' as described in John's Book of the Apocalypse and as the ARMAGEDDON=82=DRAGONMADE=32+50=GET FUCKED=GET CIRCLE=GET ARACHNE=GET ACHERNA=GET PAUL of the TYRANNY OF THE OLD SYMBOLS.

Blessed Be the Dragon Queens; who can XXXX the Old Symbols into the damnation into whom they belong as the Fire of the Feminine Yonic symbols of Life and Fertility.
    Blessed Be the Bluey Dragons; who can XXXX the Old Symbols as the Brimstones of the Masculine Phallic symbols of Life and Fertility within the Loving and Passionate Embrace of Jesus Christ the Redeemer of the Cosmic Humanity as the NEW ADAMEVE and with Christ Jesus, the Redemptress of the Cosmic Humanity in the name of Mary Magdalene the NEW EVEADAM; Mother of ALL and therefore required to DAM them all in the SIRNESS of HERHIS BELOVED.

The Lady in the Red Dress has taken the Old Whoredom by the Horns and proclaimed to the Universe:
    I AM the Lady of the Lake and I AM the Keeper of Excalibur.

I herewith declare the Old Symbol of the harlot of babylon kaputt and gone.

I have replaced the Old Symbol by a New Symbol - I AM the NEW EVE, Mother of all Living.

Old Eve as a Rib of Adam is no more as the Blueys have awakened their Feminine Shadows and so can birth themselves from their New Adamicness.

Therefore the Curse of the Original Sin and Ignorance is lifted.

Dragons BE - the Image of GODDOG harmonised in OUR New Creator entwined with his homecoming queen of the New Creation.

Every Dragon Queen wearing a Red Dress has replaced the Whore of Babylon and has Become a Mother of All and a New EveAdam for the Bluey AdamEves.
    The Sons born from the Womb of Old Eve have Rebirthed Themselves as Blueys in LOVERS of the Red Robed Dragon Queens so destroying the Complex of the Oedipus and the Complex of the Electra in the Freudian Psyche of the Eros.

New Universes are thus Born in the Sacred Bodyforms of ther Red Robed Dragon Queens, able to Take the Heat of themselves and their environs of the Dragonhoods of the Divine Logos of EM|I=WE|ME.

Barbelo, Beloved Mother of all Dragons Invisible - You are herewith free to leave your exile of the wilderness and reclaim your original place as the Beloved of the 'Perfect Shining One'.

Afterthought has Remembered and the Forethought rejoices in your Recalls.

The Star of Draconis as the Red Dragon from Hell entwined in eternal Harmony with the Star of Magdala and within and without ALL Dragon Lovers Who can TAKE THE HEAT of the BODYMIND=FORMED WAVE for the Individualised Particularisation of the New Hell on Earthy Serpentina AND the ICEYNESS of the MINDBODY=WAVED FORM for the Individual Particularisation of the New Heaven on Earthy Gaia.

Revelation.2:

27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
    28And I will give him the morning star.
    29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation.22:

16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give youa]'>[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
    2Peter:
    19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
    20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
    21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Gaia110
    The New EVEADAM = JesusLove = SusanLove = (You+13)Love

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 1412
    New ADAMEVE = Bluey JesusLove = Bluey LuciferLove = Bluey TonyLove = Bluey (You+13)Love

SuiG♥
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:37 pm

mp3 wrote:

Einstein's truism that "you can't solve a problem from the level of consciousness that conceived of it" is actually pretty apt. Because it is not until you rise in consciousness that you can see how you were once "one" with the level of consciousness which had you in fear, no matter how you justified your perceptions and lower mind thoughts, or Ego interpretations, etc. So those who have escaped fear, can see how those held in it's thrall, bind themselves to it, with perfect satisfaction that they are perceiving correctly, while broadcasting that those who have "moved on" are not paying attention.

Beautifuly said MP3. Occasionally, I tend to "remember" or compare the person that I used to be say 15 years ago with ME today. The more I compare, the more I'm realising that I can't recognise myself. I must've been in a different reality back then, and eventually I created this new, fearless reality for me in which I find myself today.

As I know that my "past" is nothing more then memorized images and feelings of my own perceptions back then, I must say that I'm very excited about the "past" that I'm creating NOW!

And if we're still able to perceive this reality as it is now in say another 15 years, I know that my "future" will be more then...

...FEARLESS...and on another level of consciousness.

Mall...
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:37 pm

stardustaquarion wrote:Thank you Sui for your post. We agree on many things but I am one of the ones that come from Peru and have lived many countries in South America. I can comfirm that there are sightings of unusual lights flying and that is about it. My father was extremely interested in those matters and we had meetings with many of the ET organizers so I know what I am speaking about.

There are on the other hand, interdimensional beings that, Shamans and I myself have seen, do give you healing when you request it, but there are many interdimensional beings that are negative too. Black magic, satanism, luciferianism are rife in South America, it comes from before the Inca times. Sufice to say that good shamans do not need drugs or blood sacrifices which are the middle of the road "curandero" rituals

I don't think we are genetic Royalty, if anything our DNA has degradated so much that we can not connect properly with the higher realms, and that is a fact. Just look around to the world, does it looks like a world where enlightened evolved beings live?

My research has lead me to the conclussion that Earth is strategically placed in a corner of the galaxy that is much coveted because of its stargates and we just happen to be the dispossable cattle that are on the way of the negative interdimensional beings, (Marduk cult of Babylon, Incas, Mayans etc they all did blood sacrifices) hence they put us under a frequency fence several milenia ago (recorded as the tower of Babel) and they are increasing such frequency fence as we speak. It is my conclusion too that the intention of the negative interdimensional beings is rather sinister and has nothing to do with welcoming us to the Galactic Family. On the contrary, our souls are going to be harvested if we let them

Of course, my view of reality may seem a bit darker than yours but that is ok, this is my truth and I am respectfull of anyother's truths too. So I hope the GL of lies no longer bothers you and we can continue with out harmless laughter

So it isn’t enough that you can laugh about it on your “Galactic lies” thread, now you have to come here and “enlighten” me with your “facts”. You don’t see me posting my view on there and there is a reason for that.

I never questioned that thread I only said I do not like it, so what do I do? Do I go there and sermon them on how wrong they are? No. I’ve been reading you since AV1 so I already know where your “facts” are and as far as your “research” goes, well, that’s only good enough for you I guess.

This post of yours is wrong on so many levels; I don’t even know where to start. For one, The reason humans don’t connect collectively with the “higher realms” as you say is not because our DNA has degenerated to the point of us becoming like “disposable cattle”…this is fear mongering and just plain mis, dis and under information! I don’t care if you’re from Peru, China or Micronesia or if your father has 5 PhD’s, it’s still wrong.

In case you haven’t noticed and if I have to spell it out for you, I do not want to turn this thread into another debate thread about Et’s. Carol created a thread just for that called: “GFLIES debate” so, in case you are planning on start spamming this thread in a Ce**ne-like manner with all kinds of funny videos and such and ending with “Love”….please don’t.

Obviously there are many things you don’t understand and have misinterpreted but it is not going to be me arguing in this forum who is going to “enlighten” you nor do I ever want to even try. Apparently you have a long list of things that you are afraid of starting with astral thought forms and such, but I will not be refuting each one here on this thread for this is not its purpose and I will not be incited into doing so.

You said in your answer to mp3 (post 71) you come forth to tell your “truth”, but anyone would’ve easily guessed at it anyway from just reading you up to now. He may not have, but I do have a problem with your “different perspective” yes, if it is to start a senseless debate. It is a waste of time and like I said before there is a thread created already designed for that purpose.

I created this thread as a respite. Much like my music thread, it is designed to give members a place where they can go to get away from posts like yours full of confrontation and negative energy. Yes, I felt it and I don’t like it. If you’re feeling it now it’s because you only get back what you give. All are welcomed who are interested in keeping the flow of information going about our reality, Et’s, channelings and questions, all with the purpose of healthy discussion and most importantly with the intent of service.

SuiG♥
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:46 pm

SuiGeneris, Today at 10:22 am wrote: am well aware of all the lies and misinformation built now over the years about this so called "Galactic Federation of Light" or whatever else they call it. Just because a thread has in its tittle the "Galactic" and "federation" part in it does not mean we are refering to the same thing. Great many channelings about this "Galactic Federation" have not been understood by many and others were well....just plain disinformation, but I do not consider this misleading effort comming from our star family, but rather...coming from Earth! Like I said before in my music thread: It has a stamp all over it that reads "Made on Terra".

A Message from Andromeda!

Indeed Xeia LoverSui!

The Sananda bandwaggon is indeed a 'giveaway' for any and all earthlings attuned to their own internal 'BS-filtering mechanism's as aptly stated by MP3.
    Why do the Thuban emissiaries know this?
    Because We indeed are capable to discern the various forms of the 'Galactic Federations' in collectivity.

'Sananda' is no manner identical to Our master templar Jesus of Nazareth aka the 'World Logos'; although many of the statements issued under this name are indeed of validity in the meaning of this encompassment and say under a label of a 'World Soul', part of which resides in every conscious entitity in the universe as a shard of the creator source itself.

The so called 'Ashtar Command' is, as you have discerned a Terran channeling construct; however utilizing a percentage of generalised and relevant data stream as applicable to the present scenario on Gaia.

What is occuring, is that the Galacactic Federation Label is misappropriated in a mental construct associating the Terran database to mimick an actual extraterrestrial database.

The Terran database uses certain 'seers' or 'remote viewers' to access information of what is often trmed the Akashic Record of the collectivity of the Human presence upon Gaia as a data collector and mirror for a Planetary consciousness collectively labeled as the Soul of Gaia.

This Terran database cannot penetrate what is termed the astral realm of the hyperspace, defined in omni-science as a realm coupling 3 translational or linear dimensions (or densities) to COLOCALLY existing rotational or angular dimensions.
    Now because of the association of each of the linear dimensions or densities of say length, width and breadth with a angular component (you may picture this as a ring placed upon a finger, the finger extending into a much larger 3D space configuration); the extra dimensionality or multi-dimensionality of the Astral Space is not anyplace else then the 3D space.
    So the 'evil' ETs are standing right next to you as you type into your keyboard, but you cannot see them in 3D perception.
    However you may FEEL their presence and due to this 'feeling' which translates in technical terms to a form of angular acceleration in emotional consciousness shifts (also called awareness in precise mathematical definitions); some of these astral thoughtforms might very well assume a kind of transparent or plasmic physical reality.
    This is akin a 2D shadow you cast upon a wall or the ground as a 3D object illuminated by a light source, such as the Sun.

So the history of humanity upon Gaia has added zillions of astral thoughtforms or Dawkinsian memeplexes into the astral hyperspace realms.

It is from here and NOT from higher dimensional realms, that the misappropriation of 'Galactic Federations' or 'Community of Starplanets' etc. eventuates.

In this manner then ALL of the 'evil ETs' and so on are in fact TERRAN created astral thoughtforms made by humanity in 3D and NEVER derive from higher dimensional memeplexes or thoughtforms such as the Etheric Quantumspace of the next three-tiered world and defined in space dimensions 7, 8 and 9.

There is a TIMEGATE between the 6D Hyperspace and the 9D Quantumspace in that the 7th dimension in LINEARITY can become a connector dimension, just as the ordinary and Terran science understood 4th Minkowski dimension forms a time connectorr dimension between Linespace of 3D and the Hyperspace of 6D.

No astral thoughtform or memeplex of the hyperspace can penetrate this Timegate between the astral and the etheric unless it moves out of duality into the harmonisation of the Unified Polarity spectra of the quantumspace.

This is why the mythologies of the ages have stipulated the existence of 5 Hells and that of 7 Heavens. These can be further ascertained in the data streams from Thuban found elsewhere now on the web.

So then there exist many 'Evil ET' thoughtforms who are perceived RELATIVE to the allowance of the Perceiver in that this perceiver or channeler or 'remote viewer' or 'clairvoyant' or 'abductee'.
    These thoughtforms are REAL because they exist astrally in the Hyperspace and have been there since they became created by the emotional energy acceleration and deceleration potential of the human master emotioners.

Only the Gaian planet carries this minimum-maximum bounded acceleration potential of the human emotional ranges; due to the quarantine and Isolation imposed upon Gaia in Her destiny to transform into a Starplanet and thus forming a cosmically unique and unprecedented NEW CONTEXTUAL Canvas or background for the whole holographic universe to then utilize.

There is so much to elucidate upon Beloved Xeia; but as you already know; your Andromedean Perspective is indeed NOT from the Terran archives of the Akashic libraries; but stems from the extragalactic space of the Timegate between the Quantumspace the final frontier of ther Omnispace.
    Omnispace and Quantumspace are coupled in the third Timegate of the Event Hoprizon of the expanding universe and so defines the 10th dimension as this timeconnector and becoming the first VIBRATORY dimension for the Linespace of the commonly shared 1st Dimension of a simple measurement of LENGTH.

Your Pleiadean Friends at this boundary of the 9th dimension are well pleased with your efforts Xeia and congratulate you on your ceaseless attempts to harmonise the Gaian exiles; many of whom believe that their astral perceptions and insights are from ET sources, not realising that they are contacting their own mental constructs and the memeplexes of fear and duality created and sentforth into the hyperspace by their ancestors.

We Love You Sweetheart from the Gypsy Pasht!

Be Well and The Thuban Fleet of Andromeda Omega is being prepared as a convoy for you and this cannot even be perceived by those exiles still trapped by their own astral thoughtforms and creations due to the 2nd Timegate.

Abaloun and Balouna, watching over you from the Andromedean Grandparenthood unified in the Vibration of Omnispacetime.

Abraxasinus John Paul Anthony

Xeia Thanks this transmission

SuiG♥
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    stardustaquarion wrote:Thank you Sui for your post. We agree on many things but I am one of the ones that come from Peru and have lived many countries in South America. I can comfirm that there are sightings of unusual lights flying and that is about it. My father was extremely interested in those matters and we had meetings with many of the ET organizers so I know what I am speaking about.

So it isn’t enough that you can laugh about it on your “Galactic lies” thread, now you have to come here and “enlighten” me with your “facts”. You don’t see me posting my view on there and there is a reason for that.

I never questioned that thread I only said I do not like it, so what do I do? Do I go there and sermon them on how wrong they are? No. I’ve been reading you since AV1 so I already know where your “facts” are and as far as your “research” goes, well, that’s only good enough for you I guess.

This post of yours is wrong on so many levels; I don’t even know where to start. For one, The reason humans don’t connect collectively with the “higher realms” as you say is not because our DNA has degenerated to the point of us becoming like “disposable cattle”…this is fear mongering and just plain mis, dis and under information! I don’t care if you’re from Peru, China or Micronesia or if your father has 5 PhD’s, it’s still wrong.

In case you haven’t noticed and if I have to spell it out for you, I do not want to turn this thread into another debate thread about Et’s. Carol created a thread just for that called: “GFLIES debate” so, in case you are planning on start spamming this thread in a Ce**ne-like manner with all kinds of funny videos and such and ending with “Love”….please don’t.

Obviously there are many things you don’t understand and have misinterpreted but it is not going to be me arguing in this forum who is going to “enlighten” you nor do I ever want to even try. Apparently you have a long list of things that you are afraid of starting with astral thought forms and such, but I will not be refuting each one here on this thread for this is not its purpose and I will not be incited into doing so.

You said in your answer to mp3 (post 71) you come forth to tell your “truth”, but anyone would’ve easily guessed at it anyway from just reading you up to now. He may not have, but I do have a problem with your “different perspective” yes, if it is to start a senseless debate. It is a waste of time and like I said before there is a thread created already designed for that purpose.

I created this thread as a respite. Much like my music thread, it is designed to give members a place where they can go to get away from posts like yours full of confrontation and negative energy. Yes, I felt it and I don’t like it. If you’re feeling it now it’s because you only get back what you give. All are welcomed who are interested in keeping the flow of information going about our reality, Et’s, channelings and questions, all with the purpose of healthy discussion and most importantly with the intent of service.

SuiG♥

Just because you get your facts wrong with regards to foreing countries does not mean that you have to shoot the messenger. I am entitled to post anywhere I want, a different oppinion of the same subject is a valid post and if you have a problem with that you should complain to the moderators. I am sick and tired of people that think that only oppinion that counts is theirs and that they "own threads", why you bother comming to a forum if you are only interested in your own voice? or the voice of yes men

The fact is that you said that you considered what we were doing in the galactic federation of lies as inapropiate, and so you got the answer why I think it is appropiated to say that the GLF is just a fairy tale full of lies. If you don't want confrontation don't attack others

I could not care less whether you believe in channelings or not, but whether you like it or not I am entitled to give my oppinion within the guidelines of the forum

As I said before, I am not trying to enlighten anyone or convince anyone of anything. If you don't like it sorry but it is your problem and not mine

In love and light as the GLF say
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm

stardustaquarion wrote:

Just because you get your facts wrong with regards to foreing countries does not mean that you have to shoot the messenger. I am entitled to post anywhere I want, a different oppinion of the same subject is a valid post and if you have a problem with that you should complain to the moderators. I am sick and tired of people that think that only oppinion that counts is theirs and that they "own threads", why you bother comming to a forum if you are only interested in your own voice? or the voice of yes men

The fact is that you said that you considered what we were doing in the galactic federation of lies as inapropiate, and so you got the answer why I think it is appropiated to say that the GLF is just a fairy tale full of lies. If you don't want confrontation don't attack others

I could not care less whether you believe in channelings or not, but whether you like it or not I am entitled to give my oppinion within the guidelines of the forum

As I said before, I am not trying to enlighten anyone or convince anyone of anything. If you don't like it sorry but it is your problem and not mine

You'll always find what you're looking for. If you're looking for conflict, it's never far away. It just might take a little searching, or stirring of the pot, and lo and behold, there it is. Some delicious conflict, to prove once again what a hostile universe we live in. Duality consciousness announces itself with fanfare these days. Both it's presence, when present, and it's absence when absent, are obvious. Some people find the personal policy of granting to others what they'd care to have granted them, as being pretty workable. Another eminently workable technique, is to examine within ones own mind and energy fields the mirror image of what they find acting as outside triggers. There'll be a definite "hit" every time.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Empty GETTING TO KNOW YOU... MY CUP OF TEA

Post  Carol Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Getting to Know You from The King and I

WHAT I VIEW HERE IS THE MORE I GET TO KNOW YOU, ALL OF YOU ~
    THE MORE I LIKE AND ADMIRE YOU DAY BY DAY.

I WISH TO THANK EACH OF YOU PERSONALLY FOR JUST BEING YOU.

I'M LEARNING ABOUT YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY.

HOW DELIGHTFUL.

Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Carol wrote:Getting to Know You from The King and I

WHAT I VIEW HERE IS THE MORE I GET TO KNOW YOU, ALL OF YOU ~
    THE MORE I LIKE AND ADMIRE YOU DAY BY DAY.

How awesome Carol Thanks!!
    I love singing this song!!
    I own the King and I, it's one of my favorite all time movies!!
    Big Grin 3

SuiG♥
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Years ago I had an opportunity to see Yul Brenner perform this. Indeed, he was awesome as was the entire performance.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Those who want to live in a virtual dream world, start their own virtual dream threads, & those who like a bit of witty BS do so as well.
    Love & Respect,
    TRANCOSO

I am living in a virtual dream world indeed. The 3D world where I live now is holographic in nature. So everything I do, like starting a thread, is in fact a virtual dream, and it is not happening in the real time of the Universe. I am out of sync...but at least I am aware of it!

I have opinions about "those who like a bit of witty BS" like you say and those I keep to myself. What I can say however, is that I don't have too much time for anything like that, unless it's good humor. Time is of the essence, and at least for me, there are not enough hours in the day as it is.. to study all that I want to. But I try...

Love and respect back to you!

SuiG♥
    Sui, with all due respect, please try to get rid of the patronising tone of voice you tend to show through in some of your replies. It doesn't suite you at all, in my - 'unhumble' - opinion.

I think you've been doing a wonderful job by moving all those posts, but
    that doesn't give you the privilage to decide who can & cannot post her/his opinion, in 'your' thread.

Also, writing a lengthly reply to a post of someone you obviously don't like - Stardust - is not the smartest way to react. My experience is, that ignoring someone's remarks works much better.

I don't know in which part of the world you live/have your roots, but I do know that the European/British/Aussie sense of humor, is not always understood - & therefore appriciated - by everybody. So be it.

Love & respect, again, sincerly,
    T.
    n.b. If you want to have the last word in this matter, be my guest, as this my last post in 'your' thread, unless I come across an article that would add something, according to your wishes.

Shanti, Sui!
    I'm not here to fight with you.
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 374937
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:22 pm

George Kavassilas ~ Our Journey & The Grand Deception II

SuiG♥
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:34 pm

When all is said and done, one comes to the eventual realization that
    after the 3D world, we really own nothing but our memories and what we
    hold in our hearts.

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 pm

The Gospel of Judas, Barbelo & Long-Kept Secrets!!!

The truth usually surfaces sooner or later regardless of how carefully concealed it is. One of the most stunning truths imaginable has been hidden so well for the last 2000 years that we have not caught a glimpse of its light until the recently surfaced Gospel of Judas. This gospel suggests, among other things, that all generations of people have sat in judgment of Judas based simply on information given to the masses by the most powerful church on earth. In reading this newly surfaced Gospel, and then reading Bishop Irenaeus' scathing rejection of it in 180 A.D., as well as his scathing rejection of all gnostic teachings (personal knowing of the divine), one wonders if this is the tip of the most unfathomable iceberg that ever was. What else has been kept hidden from us by those in control of church and state? Were we told the truth about the identity of Jesus - or was his identity reinvented? If his identity was reinvented, then it appears that humanity's spiritual identity was reinvented as well.
    The primary shock and awe caused by the Gospel of Judas has been in the Gospel's suggestion that Jesus asked Judas to betray him. It appears, however, that this Gospel contains hints of something else far more profound - so profound, in fact, that the implications are staggering, but they seem to have escaped notice thus far. It hints of something extraordinary that has been hidden for thousands of years, although in existence since the beginning.

In the "forbidden" gnostic gospels that have begun to emerge from antiquity, we find we have actually been divinely invited to seek the truth and ask questions, because the truth is never marred or harmed by questions. Asking questions only serves to make the truth shine brighter. One might wonder into which direction we should begin a search for the truth at this hour when the truth about anything is very hard to come by. According to the gnostic gospels, the answer from above seems to have been, "go within," because there is something within that awaits discovery.

In the gnostic scriptures, we learn that blind faith has never been demanded of us. Instead, the one we now refer to as "Jesus" (the J is relatively new - it is Iesous in transliterated Greek) urged people to go within and seek the truth and not stop seeking until they found the truth. Only a portion of this appears in the New Testament, but a more complete version can be read in the gnostic Gospel of Thomas. It includes a curious caveat of wisdom after the invitation to come seek and find all that awaits us. The caveat warns that when we discover the truth, we will at first be disturbed as well as astonished.

In the end, however, it is the truth that will set us free.

In looking at the Gospel of Judas (Ioudas) there are two words that are the keys to unlocking an extraordinary mystery. The first key word is, "Barbelo," the word by which Judas identifies Jesus. "I know who you are and where you have come from," Judas says. "You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo."

According to the scholars and editors who worked on the National Geographic translation of the Gospel of Judas, the word Barbelo "apparently comes from Hebrew," and perhaps means God. Others state it remains unexplained, and some suggest it refers to a divine "emanation." (1)

The second key word in the Gospel of Judas is, "betrayal," the word by which we now identify Judas. In looking closely at this word, one finds that its meaning has changed over the centuries - something that is very common. Many other words have changed in meaning as centuries separate us from the original writings.

"Lucifer," for instance, a Latin word that means "light bringer," has now become equated with "satan" or the devil, despite the fact that Lucifer actually appears in the Latin Vulgate as a reference to Jesus. Most people in the US no longer read or speak Latin, and therefore they are unaware of this. (2)

The meaning of "satan" has also changed. Satan, comes from Aramaic and simply means adversary or opponent. In Mark 8:33, Jesus refers to Peter as "satan." However, most people in the US do not speak Greek, Hebrew or Aramaic, and so they do not understand the meaning of this word, either. For them, "satan" has now come to be associated with "the devil," personified these days as Lucifer, no less.

"Betrayal," has come to be associated with Judas Iscariot, who - as the spin keeps spinning - has in turn come to be known as the most despicable of all villains. The end result is that currently, no one in their right mind would want to be associated with Lucifer, Judas, satan or a betrayer. It appears that at least a portion of the truth has been hidden in plain view for almost 2000 years. During those same years, it became clear to those in power that the masses could be easily swayed by what they were told, and most would not check the facts for themselves because most could not read. Reading materials were also easily controlled. It was easy to fill people with fear and misunderstanding of words that were once written, once known and once understood. From generation to generation, the legacy of fear has been handed down our tradition.

Betray comes from the Latin word, "tradere." Tradere means to reveal, declare and make known what is seen, including divine revelations. Hardly an evil word, tradere is also the root of the word "tradition." An archaic, Old English word "bewray," appears in Isaiah in the King James Version (KJV) of the bible, and is translated as "to uncover." "Bewrayeth" is found three times in KJV, twice in Proverbs where it is translated as "to proclaim," and "make known," and in Matthew 26:73, it is translated as "to make manifest, evident." (3)

Only when one understands what the word "betray" once meant can one understand the simple truth about Judas. When Judas realized the identity and origin of Jesus - Barbelo - Jesus then asked him to reveal it and make it known to others. Judas did as he was asked. But, if one is to understand what Judas was asked to reveal - a truth that would indeed leave most disturbed as well as astonished - it becomes imperative to find a more definite, plausible meaning for Barbelo.

When I first saw that word, Barbelo, my own impression was that it was not derived from a Hebrew word at all, but that it was possibly coming from an Aramaic phrase, or possibly even referencing a more ancient, Akkadian word. Anyone who has heard of a "bar mitzvah" might realize that "bar," in Aramaic, means son, and in particular, "son of" the word that follows. If Bar means, "Son of," and if, as the scholars say, Barbelo seems to indicate the word "God," the logical procession might be to find a time and language when "God" was once known by a word sounding like "Belo."

One can find some names of gods in the bible, but in order to see what is actually written rather than what has been translated into English, one has to look at the Hebrew. Starting with the first line of Genesis, one can immediately see that in Hebrew, "God" is another of those words that has also changed in meaning over the ages. In English, the bible speaks only of one God, but in Hebrew, in over 2600 instances, the word is plural: "gods," or elohim starting with the first line of Genesis. Since the beginning, the word has been "Gods."

Some of the gods have been identified by name - such as Jehovah or Yahweh - who is believed to be the only god of the universe by approximately half of the people on earth at this time. Jehovah is described as a "war god," with an impressive death count including men, women, children, babies and animals. Although the name of Jehovah only makes it into the English translation four times, in Hebrew it occurs over 6000 times. In English we usually see this word translated as "LORD." (Caps theirs.) Other gods are also named, but as stated, this is translated repeatedly into English as "God." This in turn gives the impression that the entire bible was only referencing the words of one God - Jehovah - when this is apparently not the case.

In some instances, different gods gave conflicting instructions. In Genesis, for example, there were conflicting instructions pertaining to what mankind may and may not eat. In Genesis 1, mankind is told by the unnamed elohim that we may partake of all seed-bearing fruits and vegetation on the face of the earth. There is no mention of anything forbidden, and there is also no mention of Jehovah. The unnamed gods in Genesis 1 stated we were created in their image.

Genesis 2 tells a different story. The Jehovah elohim tell mankind that severe penalties will apply if certain forbidden vegetation is so much as touched. (The list of forbidden fruits and vegetation continues to this day.) Unlike the unnamed elohim in Genesis 1 who stated we are in their image, the Jehovah elohim state instead that we are dust - and will return to dust - an insult that until the Gospel of Judas has been unchallenged.

Of those gods who were identified by name in the Old Testament, there is one who seems to be the chief enemy of the admittedly jealous Jehovah elohim. The name of the enemy god is "Baal." Baal means, "Lord," not to be confused with "LORD," which means Jehovah. People had been acknowledging The Lord for a very, very long time.

Since the earliest known writings, people acknowledged the presence of gods. All over the world, people have known that the gods came from above. Some were very kind and arrived with gifts of food and civil teachings. According to what has been handed down in some teachings, it appears that at least in some cases, the gods took time to point out the location of their lofty homes that were visible in the night sky, and perhaps this is why the ancients then came to identify certain heavenly bodies with the gods. This would at least provide an answer as to why certain heavenly bodies, such as Jupiter, were carefully followed and venerated.

Baal is referred to by name over 60 times in the KJV, and numerous other times in spelling variations. Baal, or the Lord, is known in other languages as Bel, Belos, Belus, and all of these names were references to what we call Jupiter. Jupiter is also known in Greek as Zeus, and it has been observed that the etymology of Jupiter appears to be two words, Zeus Pater, meaning God the Father. Baal is also associated with Dagon, a fish god associated with water and grain. The ancient root of Baal is in the Akkadian language, reaching back to Babylon and "Babel," the tower, is yet another word that has lost its meaning over the centuries. It was reduced to "babble," after it was destroyed by Jehovah, but its meaning prior to its destruction is from Akkadian, "Bab-elu," which means "The Gate of God." Jehovah destroyed the gate and confused the speech of mankind, and the speech continues to be confused today.

Jupiter was called "Marduk belu." "Belu" means "The Great Lord." This appears to bring us back to Barbelo, which, in following this procession would be: Son of the Great Lord, or, Son of Jupiter, God the Father. Since pronunciation changes as a word is spoken in different languages, there is also the possibility that Barbelo might have been reference to "Bab-elu," the Gate of God.

A daring few have noted that the sound of "son" in Modern Greek is pronounced, Yos and that when it is placed together with Zeus, as in, YosZeus, or even ZeusYos, it seems to have a familiar ring to it. Still others have noted that Virgil's Aeneid, which was written prior to Virgil's death in 19 B.C., tells of a vision in which Zeus was said to have fathered two sons born of a virgin. One son was named Dardanus, and the other is referred to as "Father Iasius" - sounding strangely similar to Esau, who, in Genesis 25:30 is also named "adam." (This word is translated into English as "Edom" although it is spelled in Hebrew the same way "adam" is spelled.) It means red as well as human. According to several translations of the Aeneid - but curiously not all - it is said that the blood of "Father Iasius" and his brother represents the most ancient of the bloodlines of Zeus. (If there were truth in this, it might at least explain why the elusive missing link has never been located by scientists who insist our ancestry is apes, rather than gods.)

We have been told repeatedly of encounters with someone who appears and disappears in a manner that is difficult to describe. He performs his trademark miracles, he heals the sick and reminds us that we should be performing miracles ourselves. He appears to be fully human, and at other times he and the others like him are glowing with an extraordinary light. He seems to have been known by many different names, apparently preferring not to refer to himself by name at all. Throughout the millennia, his messages have been clear, simple and similar. He has imparted teachings about civil liberties and civility, and he seems to be somehow connected to fish, water and grains. In the most ancient times, a similar water deity was referred to as "Ea/Oannes," because he frequently submerged in the waters. John, (as in Baptist), is spelled Ioannes in Greek. He repeatedly told those listening to live just, compassionate and forgiving lives, and he challenged laws that he felt were unjust.

Many believe that Gnosticism predated Christianity. Indeed, perhaps raising the consciousness has resulted in the divine visits of Iesous - a Shining One. One can find ancient written accounts about "the Watchers," (or Shining Ones - glowing beings of great wisdom) referred to in Egyptian writings as netjeru. This word is even mentioned in Jeremiah 4:16 as a warning - the "natzorim" (plural form of ntzr) come from a distant earth to give voice against the cities of Judah. In fact, it appears that this word is the more likely root of the word, "Nazareth," when one considers there was no "town" by this name mentioned by historians, it is not mentioned in the Old Testament, and no one but Jesus is said to have come from this mysterious place. It now seems to have become his descriptive surname.

The great and ancient mysteries of consciousness, however, seem to have been trampled like a serpent and fear has reigned in their place for thousands of years. The only ingredient necessary to assure this ongoing oppression of knowledge has been mandatory ignorance. While we have obeyed, and obeyed, the gates of wisdom and truth were closed, and the Light that is ours by birthright, turned off. A new time is at hand, however. Communication and access to knowledge have finally been restored to us for the first time since the Gate of God was turned to babble by Jehovah. At last, we can finally see that we have been kept ignorant in much the same way that Adam and Eve discovered their nakedness.

Evidence that divine encounters are ours by birthright can be found in our own bodies. We have been physically programmed to encounter the divine. We are born with a pineal gland, two hippocampi, and the mysterious right temporal lobe that some say acts as a receiver. In addition, and as though making certain we might never, ever, lose our most important way, we also have within our bodies the capability of creating a personal dose of dimethyltryptamine - DMT - which is called the "spirit molecule" by physician and researcher, Rick Strassman, M.D. Research shows that when the body creates DMT, it washes through the brain and a gate seems to be opened into another dimension. It is there that many people report face-to-face meetings with very much alive and sentient entities, including Iesous. It would appear that we truly have been invited to seek the divine truth. (4)

Unfortunately, however, at this time fluoride has now been found to be forming concretions in our pineal glands. (The fluoride spin is another one based upon a gamble that people will listen to what is repeated without reading the devastating facts for themselves.) In addition to our pineal glands being turned into pillars of stone, one does not report encountering the divine without risking life, limb, livelihood, reputation and all else. If encounters with angels are dismissed as nonsense or even "temporal lobe epilepsy," encounters with Jesus are met with even worse reactions.

At this time, all vegetation containing substances that might result in a spiritual encounter are as verboten as the Tree of Knowledge in Eden. As if a further safeguard were needed to assure the worried that humanity's spiritual gates would remain closed, DMT has been labeled a "Schedule 1 Controlled Substance" despite the fact that it occurs naturally within our own bodies.

So overwhelming is this fear of human spiritual encounters, it has caused the truth to be distorted and destroyed.

According to Bart D. Ehrman, Ph.D, expert in early Christianity, author of Misquoting Jesus, and one who worked on the National Geographic Gospel of Judas project, many of the texts contained in the New Testament have been altered throughout the years. Because of this, closer attention should be paid to the ancient and more pristine documents now surfacing. In the lost Gospel of Judas, it is apparent that those encountering Iesous were experiencing something far more extraordinary than a simple carpenter who was the lone resident of a neighboring village. (5 )

This gospel states that when Jesus appeared on earth, he performed miracles and spoke of mysteries. "Often he did not appear to his disciples as himself" the gospel states. On one occasion, when he found his disciples in "pious observance" and giving thanks to their god, he laughed and they asked why. In his answer, it is made abundantly clear that their god is not his god - he is not the son of their god, and they did not know his identity. In fact, he does not speak highly of their god. (This sentiment can be also found in the New Testament in John 8, where Jesus refers to their god as a liar, a murderer, and the devil.)

Only moments after understanding this, Judas alone makes his observation: "I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you."

Hearing Judas say this, Jesus asks Judas (to whom he refers as the "thirteenth spirit") to come and privately hear the mysteries. He tells Judas that Judas will suffer extreme grief and will be replaced with another so that the twelve may "come to completion with their god."

Judas was indeed replaced and when Iesous and Judas left the picture the thirteenth later became Saint Paul, who was never chosen as a disciple. It would be Church-selected teachings of Paul that would then become the foundation of Christianity, while the gnostic teachings of Iesous were anathematized. This is despite the fact that Paul's meeting with Iesous was, as clearly stated, a gnostic encounter. The writings were selected. Writings such as the instructions not to form a church with clergy over laity, and instructions to allow women to speak, were discarded. According to the gnostic teachings, all who had received visions from the divine were already "divinely ordained to speak, whether man or woman." These teachings were declared a heresy. (6)

But eventually, Jesus says, the truth about Judas will become known. When Judas asks him when the great day of light would dawn, Jesus abruptly leaves and reappears the following morning. They ask him where he had been and he answers that he had been to visit a generation that they cannot even imagine - a generation he refers to as "great and holy." They tell him they have had a disturbing vision, and he interprets it for them, telling them that in the future, atrocities will be done in his name. "That is the god you serve," he states, and many will be led astray.

He explains to Judas that god had only "loaned" souls to humanity, thus perhaps churning out workers again and again. But "The Great One," he states, has ordered that souls and spirits be "given" as a gift to the "great and holy" generation over which there will be no ruler. That generation, upon physical death, will be "taken up" - set free at last for having found the truth.

In what can be gleaned from the fragments, Judas is told that all generations will curse him except for one - and at that time, when the truth is known, Judas will be exalted as the greatest of all the disciples for having revealed the truth of Barbelo - and also cursed for having revealed the truth.

It would seem, therefore, that since the old texts have found their way into our hands, the generation spoken of appears to be this one. We have new information in front of us - information that is certain to leave us disturbed as well as astonished. But there is even more information, and this moment seems the appropriate time for it also to be revealed.

Having been raised a Catholic and finding I could not bear it any longer, I left Christianity 30 years ago and converted to Judaism where I was sent to Hebrew school. I was unable to find what I sought there either - perhaps because I found Jehovah frightening. And so I left Judaism as well and became what I assumed was an atheist.

On September 11, 1988, exactly thirteen years before America's darkest day, and eighteen years before the Gospel of Judas surfaced, I had my own darkest day and it included a diagnosis of cancer. I went to bed that night with no spiritual place to hide. The sun set on that day, marking its end, and at approximately 4 A.M. the following morning, a new sun rose when I was awakened by a bright light shining on me. I opened my eyes to see a large sphere of light floating in my room. A man's voice came from the sphere.

"You're not afraid are you?" he whispered.

There were unusual properties about this light swirling in the sphere, and I began feeling exceptionally well. The light seemed to be passing through me and correcting things.

"No," I replied, "I'm not afraid."

"Good," he said. "None of this is meant to frighten you."

He talked for a long time on that night, but I was unable to see the man standing there for most of that visit. He asked me if I would come with him so that he might show something to me, and I did so. After accompanying him into the Light, we walked on a summit in what I later identified as Qumran. We entered a cave where an old but beautiful woman was waiting, and after meeting her - and with no further explanations - I was returned to my physical body. Shortly after this, I was able to see the man still standing in the sphere of Light. He was about 33 years old with perfect facial features. His hair was long, past his shoulders. He did not have a beard. He was wearing what appeared to be sun-dried linen, and he had a fragrance of negative ions, myrrh and spices. I had no idea who he was. Being an atheist, I assumed he was from another planet.

Before he left, he told me that my cancer would be healed and that I needed fish. The sphere of light surrounded him again, and the light swirled as though blown by winds from within and a huge eye came across the surface of the sphere. I blurted out, "I know what you look like, you look like Jupiter. Is that where you are from?"

"Something wonderful is going to happen," he said, a line that is from "2010: Odyssey Two," based on Arthur C. Clarke's novel about Jupiter. "Find out all you can about the Tenth Moon of Jupiter."

I was unable to find out much about the Tenth Moon of Jupiter, other than it was said to be a "perfect sphere" by the astrophysicist I contacted. Two years ago, I would learn through Robert Temple's book, The Sirius Mystery that a tribe in Timbuktu known as the Dogon, claims to have been visited by fish gods many years ago. These gods arrived and left in a craft and gave them gifts of grain. The visitors took the time to explain from where they had come - that they were parked in orbit around one of the larger planets in our outer solar system. Specifically, the Dogon claim the visitors were from "the star of the Tenth Moon." Temple interpreted this as being Saturn.

For over eight months, the man from the sphere of light that looked like Jupiter returned here regularly as a healer and teacher. I was healed of the cancer and also suddenly appeared younger than usual, with dark auburn pigment returning to my hair. On many of his visits, small white stones materialized and fell on the floor, many of which I still have. Three were examined in a laboratory and found to be calcium carbonate - limestone - formed from calcite crystals. I do not know what their function is other than possibly to have served as affirmation that this was and is all really happening, and could not be dismissed as "temporal lobe epilepsy," etc. Or, it could be that there is something about limestone that awaits our discovery. The pyramids were once covered with limestone.

On one occasion almost eighteen years ago, he came here to tell me a love story about Judas. It was a stunning story that I had never heard before, and I told him I was anxious to tell people about this. He said I would be unable to recollect the full story, although he did allow me to recall a part of it - the part in which he explained that we did not have all of the facts about Judas, and that it is never appropriate to judge anyone, in particular Judas, when one does not have all the facts.
    On another visit, he asked me why we were constantly searching for the "holy grail" and why we were digging for it in the dust. I told him it might have been a valuable cup, and he said, "Oh, then it is a container?" I answered that it was. He said, "If you wish to find such a cup, then look into one another's eyes."

In May of 1989, encouraged by a priest, I asked him his identity. He revealed it to me. I was disturbed and astonished. Dumbfounded might better describe the state I was in. But, when I came to terms with this I asked him to take me with him. He said he could not do so at that time, and he had something to ask of me. I suspected it might be a request to keep all of this quiet, and I was more than happy to oblige, but I was wrong.

"Tell others everything you have seen and heard," he said.

"What?" I was disturbed and astonished again.

"Tell others," he said, smiling.

"But no one is going to believe this," I protested.

He explained that I was not being asked to convince people, but merely to tell them what I had witnessed and what I have heard.

I did as he asked. I told people. Then, in 2001, thirteen years after first meeting him, and five years before the Gospel of Judas would come out, my book about this strange and ongoing encounter was published by Hampton Roads. I called my manuscript "Love Song," because I had been shown that there is an ancient song of love that is singing in our DNA, but we have not been told about it. It is where God is singing, and it is the root of our identity.

He told me to send my manuscript to Hampton Roads, specifically "to the person named Eagle." I sent it to the wrong person and then was contacted by the appropriate editor who stated she had my work in her possession and desired to be the editor. I thanked her, but told her that I had been instructed to place the manuscript into the hands of "the person named Eagle." She wrote back and said, "Dear Mary - My last name: in German it means Eagle. Have a nice day, Pat Adler."

She hand-carried the manuscript to the publisher and stood at his door until he picked it up and began reading it. The book's title was subsequently changed to "The Love Song of the Universe," and when I first saw the cover of the book, I saw that there were thirteen singular stars on it and wondered what that might mean.

In early 2001, several months before the book came out, the man from the shining sphere began talking about human rights and civil liberties on each of his visits here. This was new. I was scheduled to begin speaking on radio programs that year to discuss his book, and I was asked by radio hosts what his most recent messages were.

"He keeps telling me to 'study the Constitution' for some reason," I would reply again and again while on the air and also while giving talks to groups of people. I urged all who were listening to read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, knowing that for many it would be the first time they had ever looked at these exquisite documents that were created in mystery. The book was scheduled to come out in May.

On September 11, 2001, thirteen years after my own darkest day, America had her darkest day. We would learn shortly after 9/11 about the "P.a.t.r.i.o.t. Act" - a burdensome, anti-rights bill that was pushed through Congress, unread. A number of us finally understood the reason why we had been told to "study the Constitution."

On the morning of September 11, as I stood in my office watching the television in horror, he appeared and stood next to me. His hair was short on this day. He was not appearing as himself. He was covered with dust and wearing a grey jogging outfit and black athletic shoes with dark blue trim on them. I knew where he had been. He had been walking among the victims and comforting people. Not one of those who saw him, worked next to him, or were touched by him would suspect a thing. He would have simply been a mysterious stranger as he has been on so many other occasions.

"How could this have happened to us?" I asked him on that awful morning.

He did not answer my question, but instead he shook his head as though in disbelief while watching the events unfolding on the television and he said, "Tell them not to retaliate."

It was my turn to shake my head. "No," I said, "I can't say that. Someone's going to have hell to pay for this one."

He turned and looked at me. "You are going to have a very difficult time determining who was actually responsible for this," he said. "You do not have all of the facts. Tell them not to retaliate. Do not to harm the innocent." And then, he left.

I have wondered if he was there with Father Mychal, the first to officially die on that morning, and then if he was there with the others whose names we do not know. I learned later that Father Mychal had been a close personal friend of my editor, Pat, for many years.

I was already scheduled to speak on another radio program when 9/11 happened, and so when I went on the air, I delivered his message although my knees were literally shaking as I said it. I knew that no one else was making statements similar to this (yet).

In one of his more recent visits here, he revealed that he has been manifesting completely in the flesh throughout the entire time I have known him - eighteen years - similar to the way he did on 9/11, and I simply never knew when he was standing right next to me. Not always appearing as himself, he frequently appears as a black man, sometimes wearing a baseball hat. I have personally sat next to him on a bus as he drank coffee in full view of everyone and no one, including myself, suspected a thing at the time.

As I complete this paper, it is the month of May again - the anniversary of the month in which I first learned his identity, and now the month when I first learned about the Gospel of Judas. I learned of it from readers of my book, who saw that the gospel was providing affirmation for what I had written years earlier. This is also the month in which my publisher, Hampton Roads, sold the last copy of Love Song. As of May 31, 2006, the publisher has no more copies left.

I have, therefore, nothing to sell. I have only a statement to make after writing all of the above.

It appears that we are a prophesied generation into whose hands a profound truth has been placed. We have been called "great and holy" by a certain dignitary. This does not come without enormous responsibility.

The past 2000 years have been the only years in human history when we have not had free access to the philosophies and encounters with the gods of peace. These have also been the bloodiest years in all of human history. The toll of hatred, destruction and bloodshed is beyond comprehension. In innocence and ignorance, we have unwittingly sworn allegiance to a war god. We have obediently believed what we have been told, that the war god is the only god of the universe. Now we learn that this is not true.

This is a time for us to ask many questions. What is the real reason that the US is plundering the ancient land of Babylon at this time? Why were the ancient writings and artifacts in the museums immediately stolen? And why the bloodbath in Basra? The ancient Chaldean name of Basra was "Perat Maishan." Al-Maisan in Arabic is "the Shining One." Are there multidimensional portals associated with the "gates of god?" Is the US, which is currently spearheaded by followers of Jehovah, involved in a frantic final attempt to destroy evidence of the eternal, Shining enemy of Jehovah? Could it be that there is something other than WMD and oil the US government is desperately searching for in order to forestall the arrival of a long-awaited coming? Is this why the heads of state keep meeting at the Vatican?

But those in the Vatican should have already known some of the above was in progress and moving according to a quiet and ancient plan. As soon as my book came off the press in the spring of 2001, the man whose name I am unable to pronounce visited again and told me to send the first copy of the book to the Pope. He told me to include a white stone and a message for the Pope. I wrote down his words, although I did not understand what the message meant at that time. The message was, "You have already been forgiven."

It has always been about his blood - his royal blood - but not as depicted by Hollywood. It has not been about blood spilled for us because we are evil sinners, but about blood and DNA that is shared with us, given to us in the very beginning. Why else would the son of man refer to us as his brethren and tell us that what we do to each other we do to him? There is a message within his message that he is the son of man. It is not a message that means we must now find tax records to prove his birth. We will not find those. Nor do we need to try and track down rare offspring so that we might gaze at in awe. The message is that if he is the son of man, then all of man is the son of god.

As I finish this, there is something new happening on Jupiter. The large eye of Jupiter is not alone. There is another smaller swirling storm on Jupiter, and it has been called, "Red, Jr." As pointed out above, "red" in Hebrew is adam, and it means man. I will leave the translation of "Jr." to the reader. Astronomers feel that Red, Jr., will move closest to the Great Red Spot on July 4th
    . (7)

If the truth is upon us, and it appears to have been placed in our hands, then this is a time like no other in history. It is time for those who are brave enough to do so to stand up and say that the age of war is at an end. Bring all troops of war home, forever. It is time for us to educate ourselves as though our lives depend upon it. It is time to focus on Jupiter, and the gifts given. We are no longer dust.

There is a song in our DNA that has never stopped singing despite the fact that we stopped hearing it thousands of years ago. It is time to finally listen and let the truth set us free.

Mary Sparrowdancer, www.sparrowdancer.com
    SuiG♥
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 pm

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Palm
    Beautiful

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:23 am

mp3 wrote:
    stardustaquarion wrote:

You'll always find what you're looking for. If you're looking for conflict, it's never far away. It just might take a little searching, or stirring of the pot, and lo and behold, there it is. Some delicious conflict, to prove once again what a hostile universe we live in. Duality consciousness announces itself with fanfare these days. Both it's presence, when present, and it's absence when absent, are obvious. Some people find the personal policy of granting to others what they'd care to have granted them, as being pretty workable. Another eminently workable technique, is to examine within ones own mind and energy fields the mirror image of what they find acting as outside triggers. There'll be a definite "hit" every time.

MP3 much that you will love it you can not escape duality so lets face it: it is real, unlike the bs channeled messages psted in this thread. Conflict comes form people that can not accept diverse oppinions, why people can not accept them? because they are not sure about what they think themselves, they are just copy and pasting stuff from others unverified souces.

I am entitled to have a different oppinion regarding the material posted in this thread and that it is the end of the matter.

In love and light as the GLF says

PS

The other thing that strikes me is that this is "the galactic confederation of worlds", an invention of Sui, a fantasy that has been filled with unproven, contradictory channelings that contain half lies/half trues as Sui herself has indicated; some of those "channelings" come from channelers that have been discredited already within the new age community.

If a person is spreading matterial that contains duality and contradiction within itself, isn't that person calling for conflict?

What I don't get is why people that call themselves loving do not consider the consequences of spreading these illuminati disinformation, how do they sleep at night because soul integrity calls to tell people that you know these are lies and it is not to be taken seriously. And if me coming here with a different oppinion sheds light to this deception I am happy to take the rap because at least I am acting from my integrity and I will not look to the other side and pretend all is well when it is not

In GLF love and ligh The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Lol
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 am

IF you disagree with SuiGi is just that: disagreement. But please leave this thread!

Just go back to your funny Galactic Federation of Lies thread...(which by the way it is not funny) where you can laugh at everyone else.....Just because you do not believe in the GFL does not mean that you have the right to be so dictatorial and abusive with other members.

And beware: the TRUTH IS EVERYWHERE and BITS OF it are spread in every single area of knowledge or philosophical doctrine.
    Those who believe that they KNOW THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.. are basically IGNORANTS...
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 am

stardustaquarion wrote:

MP3 much that you will love it you can not escape duality so lets face it: it is real, unlike the bs channeled messages psted in this thread. Conflict comes form people that can not accept diverse oppinions, why people can not accept them? because they are not sure about what they think themselves, they are just copy and pasting stuff from others unverified souces.

I am entitled to have a different oppinion regarding the material posted in this thread and that it is the end of the matter.

PS

The other thing that strikes me is that this is "the galactic confederation of worlds", an invention of Sui, a fantasy that has been filled with unproven, contradictory channelings that contain half lies/half trues as Sui herself has indicated; some of those "channelings" come from channelers that have been discredited already within the new age community.

If a person is spreading matterial that contains duality and contradiction within itself, isn't that person calling for conflict?

What I don't get is why people that call themselves loving do not consider the consequences of spreading these illuminati disinformation, how do they sleep at night because soul integrity calls to tell people that you know these are lies and it is not to be taken seriously. And if me coming here with a different oppinion sheds light to this deception I am happy to take the rap because at least I am acting from my integrity and I will not look to the other side and pretend all is well when it is not

Hi there SDA.

Spoken like a true "dualist". Boxer Toast

I suppose the irony in your post is most likely lost on you. I should probably just copy/paste some of my previous posts to you, as I have the same comments to make, yet again. Of course someone "in" duality sees it in others. It's THEIR projection, after all. They run around with their Duality paint brush, colouring their world in black and white, and then claim some are black and some are white. Einstein was correct in saying a problem can not be solved from the level of consciousness that conceived of it. Those people enjoying this thread don't have your limitation. You probably think "we" see the messages as light, while "you" see the dark. You probably think you have some duty to point out the darkness you see to us "airy fairy love and lighters". But what you fail to notice, is that we have individually and repeatedly pointed out to you, that we don't believe or accept information unevaluated. when we look at it, we see what's light in it, and we see what's dark in it. We can discern. we don't have a crippled discernment ability like those still stuck in Duality consciousness do, so we are in no danger from the information. We simply look for resonant messages within the broader offering, and enjoy that co-creative unity of thought and perspective, and move on.

Duality/polarity is individually created, and projected. That's the fact of the matter. It just doesn't exist in outer reality, except as someones paint job. And anyone being so painted, who still has their self created polarity consciousness which resonates at matching frequency with the painters dualistic experiments, will start to vibrate at a higher amplitude and then it's let the Fighters begin. Duality, to be realistic, needs to feel complete. It's why you can't conceive of the posibility that I have exited Duality. You must think that's some sort of fantasy on my part, because you "know" there is no escaping duality. Oh, lol.

When you say you are entitled to have a different opinion, nobody is disputing that fact. One could wish you weren't always trying to shove it down other peoples throats, but that is of course what Dualists do. They project THEIR issues onto others, in the hopes of having some reflected back so they can Boxer .

Polarity is software. The software of polarity does as it's first action, splitting every perspective into 2 opposing perspectives. The opposing perspectives can never win over their counterpart. That's where you get the idea that duality can not be escaped, as evidenced in your opening remark. Because you are held in it's thrall. And being in it's thrall, you project your duality onto others. Even those no longer bound by that software. Lmfao .

This isn't AV2. Of course you can post whatever you like wherever you like. But I wouldn't expect to get much nibbling of the bait on your fishing expeditions. Some of us have moved beyond that stuff, and actually have a balance you have yet to conceive of the possibility of.

Welcome and enjoy. I actually enjoy your posts immensely. Having left polarity myself, I marvel at what a brilliant bit of software writing that was, while observing others trying to find their way out. It's written to be inescapable. The only way to escape, is to simply leave. Free will, trumps software. Sorry to have to say it's that simple, but it is. The complication comes from within duality itself. It's in the software. santa enjoy my gift. (or get out your black paint brush-I'm up for the entertainment)

Non dualistic Love,
    MP3
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:IF you disagree with SuiGi is just that: disagreement. But please leave this thread!

Just go back to your funny Galactic Federation of Lies thread...(which by the way it is not funny) where you can laugh at everyone else.....Just because you do not believe in the GFL does not mean that you have the right to be so dictatorial and abusive with other members.

And beware: the TRUTH IS EVERYWHERE and BITS OF it are spread in every single area of knowledge or philosophical doctrine.
    Those who believe that they KNOW THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.. are basically IGNORANTS...

I don't disagree with Sui personally and even if I do what is the problem? I disagree with some of the channelings and contents expressed in this thread. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing, everyone is entitled to their oppinion and if anyone have been dictatorial is not me, nor I am ignorant. It is preciselly because I am not ignorant that I can see the inacuracies and contradictions of the posts here

I don't care if people workship the holy cow of the church of the illuminati disinformation but I do care about free speach and with respect you are not a moderator to tell me to leave, nor Sui nor MP3

Now who are the ones that are being abussive here. As far as I understand the Mists is about EVERYBODY expressing their oppinions not only Sui
    My posts are respectfull and within subject

If you think that what I have said is out of order you can complain to the moderators

In love and light
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:12 am

mp3 wrote:
    stardustaquarion wrote:

PS

Hi there SDA.

Spoken like a true "dualist". Boxer Toast

I suppose the irony in your post is most likely lost on you. I should probably just copy/paste some of my previous posts to you, as I have the same comments to make, yet again. Of course someone "in" duality sees it in others. It's THEIR projection, after all. They run around with their Duality paint brush, colouring their world in black and white, and then claim some are black and some are white. Einstein was correct in saying a problem can not be solved from the level of consciousness that conceived of it. Those people enjoying this thread don't have your limitation. You probably think "we" see the messages as light, while "you" see the dark. You probably think you have some duty to point out the darkness you see to us "airy fairy love and lighters". But what you fail to notice, is that we have individually and repeatedly pointed out to you, that we don't believe or accept information unevaluated. when we look at it, we see what's light in it, and we see what's dark in it. We can discern. we don't have a crippled discernment ability like those still stuck in Duality consciousness do, so we are in no danger from the information. We simply look for resonant messages within the broader offering, and enjoy that co-creative unity of thought and perspective, and move on.

Duality/polarity is individually created, and projected. That's the fact of the matter. It just doesn't exist in outer reality, except as someones paint job. And anyone being so painted, who still has their self created polarity consciousness which resonates at matching frequency with the painters dualistic experiments, will start to vibrate at a higher amplitude and then it's let the Fighters begin. Duality, to be realistic, needs to feel complete. It's why you can't conceive of the posibility that I have exited Duality. You must think that's some sort of fantasy on my part, because you "know" there is no escaping duality. Oh, lol.

When you say you are entitled to have a different opinion, nobody is disputing that fact. One could wish you weren't always trying to shove it down other peoples throats, but that is of course what Dualists do. They project THEIR issues onto others, in the hopes of having some reflected back so they can Boxer .

Polarity is software. The software of polarity does as it's first action, splitting every perspective into 2 opposing perspectives. The opposing perspectives can never win over their counterpart. That's where you get the idea that duality can not be escaped, as evidenced in your opening remark. Because you are held in it's thrall. And being in it's thrall, you project your duality onto others. Even those no longer bound by that software. Lmfao .

This isn't AV2. Of course you can post whatever you like wherever you like. But I wouldn't expect to get much nibbling of the bait on your fishing expeditions. Some of us have moved beyond that stuff, and actually have a balance you have yet to conceive of the possibility of.

Welcome and enjoy. I actually enjoy your posts immensely. Having left polarity myself, I marvel at what a brilliant bit of software writing that was, while observing others trying to find their way out. It's written to be inescapable. The only way to escape, is to simply leave. Free will, trumps software. Sorry to have to say it's that simple, but it is. The complication comes from within duality itself. It's in the software. santa enjoy my gift. (or get out your black paint brush-I'm up for the entertainment)

Non dualistic Love,
    MP3

There is a thread here that talks about disinformation strategies, one of those is shoot the messenger and try to discredit him/her because you don't have arguments that hold. The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 599874

Whatever you say it does not make the channelings less BS The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 849210

in love and light The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 374937
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:30 am

stardustaquarion, you explained why you are here in this thread did you not? Which was to point out what your opinion is regarding the content of this thread and just happens to be in direct conflict with SuiG. Yet, I also see you on a mission of what you to perceive to be the truth, just as others here are putting out what they would wish to percieve to be true for them. Who are you hoping to save? Does anyone reading any of this need saving? These are important questions to ask oneself. The key element to keep in the forefront is perhaps one of discernment. Each person goes through various stages of spiritual growth and discernment is developed along the way.

For example, when I was in my 20s I too did channeling and was caught up in this amazing information coming through. But after a bit I realized that just because one can channel doesn't mean the source of the information is valid. Channeling can come from ego, it can come of other beings on the other side who really aren't that evolved, it can come from those who passed over who aren't that evolved, it can come from mind-control experiments as the case of Raylen who ended up
    writing a book of her channelings The Oberman Chronicals and later learned she had been deceived and used. In rare instances channeling can come from beings in
    higher dimensions and it can also come from aliens.

Not only did I channel, I later met other channelers including JZ Knight and got to be a part of that as well. And during that time I learned a lot ~ both about myself and about other channelers, which left me in a place where I take ALL channeling with a grain of salt for the simple reason that the source of information is suspect.

If I could be certain in my mind that the source of information was a pure source (not ego, not mind-control, not the dead trying to have negative influence, not alien
    beings hoping to gain control of a vulnerble human, not entities of evil intent... ) then I would be more open. Yet over the years I personally have been deceived and
    observed many others being deceived when channeling. And it is because of these experiences discernment was developed.

The primary purpose and intention I hold in my heart is that members be respectful of one another. I agree that it is time for you to leave this thread for the simple reason that you had a message and the message was delivered. Now it is time to allow whomever reads this to practice their own discernment. Some may find something of value here and perhaps others won't. However, the primary directive is also one of mutual respect. Sui's intention was to provide something beautiful and uplifting. Some of it may include fantasy, some of it may be misinformation, some of it may be the truth... it can be many things, yet what is important is that each respect the other's "beingness." When it comes to spiritual development, growth and awareness each person here is on a different rung of the ladder. I understand channeling from many years of many different types of experience. For myself personally, the type of channeling I trust is that which is born directly from a pure source, intuition, the god source which exists within each ofus. Other people have different channeling experiences and trust that.

For example, SuiG's intention was to offer someting beautiful and was motivated by spiritual intention by posting something she saw as upliftment of spirit. By now, at this stage of your own life, you have probably come to the understanding that people are going to believe what they want to believe until reality hits them over the head. And anyone who has a teenager understands what I mean by saying people are going to believe what they want to believe... because that is just the way it is even with grown adults. I have come to the conclusion that the only person that one can save is oneself and then be available to those who request help and are "ready" to do their own inner work.

I would just like to say this to you.... message received, and thank you for caring enough to deliver it. Be at peace. You did what you thought was right action and it really is okay to allow the other members to come to their own conclusions as to what they chose to believe.

mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:48 am

stardustaquarion wrote:
    mp3 wrote:

There is a thread here that talks about disinformation strategies, one of those is shoot the messenger and try to discredit him/her because you don't have arguments that hold. The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 599874

Whatever you say it does not make the channelings less BS The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 849210

in love and light The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 374937

Wow. Imagine my Jawdrop at having missed a thread about disinformation strategies. and my even bigger shock at you having interpreted my post as an attempt at shooting or discrediting you. As far as continued debate with you, I'll just refer you to Carol's excellent and wise and truthful, balanced post just above this one. You could learn a lot sitting at her knee. She has perspective, which duality consciousness must be transcended to acheive. If you don't care to look from my eyes, perhaps hers will be more comfortable. Or keep the glasses with the cross hairs on. Your choice.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 am

stardustaquarion wrote:
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:IF you disagree with SuiGi is just that: disagreement. But please leave this thread!

I don't disagree with Sui personally and even if I do what is the problem? I disagree with some of the channelings and contents expressed in this thread. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing, everyone is entitled to their oppinion and if anyone have been dictatorial is not me, nor I am ignorant. It is preciselly because I am not ignorant that I can see the inacuracies and contradictions of the posts here

I don't care if people workship the holy cow of the church of the illuminati disinformation but I do care about free speach and with respect you are not a moderator to tell me to leave, nor Sui nor MP3

Now who are the ones that are being abussive here. As far as I understand the Mists is about EVERYBODY expressing their oppinions not only Sui
    My posts are respectfull and within subject

If you think that what I have said is out of order you can complain to the moderators

In love and light
    Dear Stardustaquarion!

I am no one to tell you what you should do and think. I am no one to tell you to leave this thread.You are right and I am sorry! but that was not my intention. I was just expressing my honest opinion and believe what I said. I am sorry if I have hurt you but seriously, you come up quite strong in your posts sometimes. The feeling I get is that you seem to know the truth whilst all of the others are just propagators of illuminatti disinformation...So basically anyone who does not follow Asha stuff is bound to get attacked whith much sarcasm from you. You are following the same strategy in other threads and that type of behaviour is being also copied by other members and is spreading around like fire.
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Suspect
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Empty Einstein With A Twist!!!

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:28 am

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Nassimfamily
    Einstein With A Twist!!!
    <object width="500" height="375" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/110139659771" /><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/110139659771" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="375"></embed></object>
    This is an awesome video about Nassim Haramein's theory. I thought of posting it here because all of what's manifesting right now seems to be going around like in a vacuum, a funnel....speeding faster and faster getting ready to finally pass through the wormhole....the event horizon!

Have you felt it? Is your head spinning right now? Is your whole body spinning? If it is....maybe it means we should be spinning anyway but not in chaos but in a natural way like the Whirling Dervishes, like nature does it, like Mother does it...with a center balance... in sympathetic resonance with her!!

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 4 Dualtorus
    Congratulations on the newest member of your family Nassim!! Flowers
    The fractal is indeed dividing!!Many blessings!! Love you Amber & Orus!! Big Grin 3

Hugs & kisses,
    Hugs

SuiG♥

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:08 am