tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can!

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Empty Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can!

Post  Dream Weaver Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:50 am

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! I_am_l10

Since I introduced myself as DREAM WEAVER, using the song belonging to Gary Wright, these song lyrics are bouncing back from to a Mirror World from my twin-flame, and today a dream that reflected it all as a spiritual place, so sacred, it reflected EVERGREEN. Examining the energies on recall I receive additional energy with a brake drum! It takes hours to paint the whole picture and covered a erotica composition. For me to receive this just brings me closer to being with my one true love, and she told me about my immortality being granted in front of a bathroom mirror last night. For me to have this granted, and my truths so many have shaken off over the last 10 years, because I sound like a dreamer.

So, for starters, two movies that introduce this message, then I will follow it up with a lot more! THE DREAMERS is a follow up to DREAM WEAVERS and actress Eva Green was born on July 6, 1980, in Paris, France. She has a sororal twin sister. Listen to THE DREAMERS Trailer, pointing to TWIN-LOVERS, as Brother-Sister. That is TWIN-FLAME energy, both are one of the same!

I met a lady called Evelyn Green who ran a retreat. It was a very special meeting place and a 'starting clue' going back about 1998! I did not want to leave this place, it had everything just as I visualized in the now with a hobby farm. The organic-grown crops, the travelers who would offer labor in return to stay at this place and sleep in old caravans parked in the bush, what a life, right off the grid! Peace within, not a care in the world, just the Love of the Earth and the Stars.

Reference energy to Michael Pitt, the American in The Dreamers movie and a close energy double to Leonardo DiCaprio with Phuket Island in The Beach movie, or XXXX-It Island and Bang XXXX. Get the picture, finally going home to give my twin a child, making as many babies she dreamed of, in Heaven that is a Mirror World, a Parallel World. A reflection of this one in a mirror which I will show you with a timeline energy, with the movie Kingdom in Heaven.

It is not here, and never will be! Souls have been duped and taken for a ride by false gods and their Bible of Lies, a written essay showing the end of this world.

My twin told me some time back, I love to take you to Paris. I'll also show you more Paris energy to a wedding dress later, when I reveal myself before I leave!

Do you want to know where I'm going, then look at the POSTCARD at the end of a THE BEACH short trailer composition and a Moby song !
    It takes a lot of retrieved psychic energy to the surrounding in a dream, I capture every frame, here is the proof!

As twin-flames, entwined together as star-crossed lover do, we communicate very deep within each other, beyond love itself, and well beyond the stars above you!

Moby - Porcelain is part of my departure codes!

In my dreams I'm dying all the time
    As I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
    I never meant to hurt you
    I never meant to lie
    So this is goodbye
    This is goodbye

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Mirror10

Last edited by Dream Weaver on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Empty Re: Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can!

Post  Dream Weaver Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 am

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! The_be10

OKAY TO GO - AVOCADO - ITS GREEN TO GO

-.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .-. . .- -.. / -- . / -- .- .--- --- .-. / - --- --
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Empty Re: Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can!

Post  Eartheart Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:31 pm

In deep adoration of our synchron unity i thank you from the deep eartheart
    and you may know how... Water

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:00 am

Well, I have now nailed all energies and is now getting exciting, a building climax is surely close!

UFO2

Another Time Machine TV Series, Doctor Who with Clara Oswald, her facial energy is very close to my twin at a particular age. Mother said to me one evening while watching Doctor Who, "Clara is going to pick you up". Searching images of the actress Anna Friel, I find a image of my twin and the words... 'I think that Anna Friel resembles -------- somewhat'. When I am done with my Dream Weaver Into post string I will open the Pandora Box the identity of my twin-flame.

Right now, I'm spring-cleaning in preparation to leave in short notice. Its no longer a dream!

Anna Friel plays a stage production as Holly Go-Lightly in Breakfast At Tiffany's, and the movie with Audry Hepburn, matching energy to Audry Tautou in Amelia, and The Da Vinci Code, and Leonardo Da Vinci with the movie EVER AFTER with Drew Barrymore who arrives at a ball wearing lacy wings!

This twin-flame love is a fairy story of a prince and princess, young woman dream of 100 years ago! I also share energies with Eros (cupid) and Psyche Hugs

Adding to it, my son is going to Thailand this coming weekend and returns on the 13th March. If all fits with Phuket Island energy to THE BEACH movie! This is all good news I learn today. Its what I have to say next that nails it all. In 1978 I flew out of the county I lived in with a honeymoon. Moon energy is all part of this!

It was a AIR FRANCE flight. We arrive at the departure terminal, and technical problems delayed the flight. As I tell you all this, its very parallel to whats happening, a rerun leading up to a marriage. This marriage or reunion is for real. Like Mother said years ago, "Did you road-test your wife first, she could have had a sex change". Mother never approved of my 3D marriage,  tomboyish, prefer footy and doesn't behave like a lady and become cold & frigid over the years. Mother was right with everything!

As a sweetener, passengers waiting for this AIR FRANCE leaving flight were given a slip for free food, and I must have eaten about half a dozen chocolate eclair's!

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Air-fr10
    Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Chocol10

In the meantime, "Oh, how sweet it is to be loved by you" was said by my lady with the image I have of chocolate eclair's to post!

I'm not going to make any promises, but I did ask years ago if I could take photos of a Parallel World, and post them here, it would be a full disclosure notice!

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Ufo-ca10

Extra!
    For those who came back to check my graphics. I have since stumbled on another Clare energy. It really is getting too close to revealing my twin-flame as these energies build rapidly. Through my 3D ex-wife, a friend called Clare, some 20 years plus ago at a party. Facially, she looked like a female version of actor Richard Milligan, who was in UFO CAFE, and this dream held a TEA-ROOM energy to a meeting place shown first as a location at dawn that used to be Lawn Mower Shop! Actor Lorne Green has always been energy as Green Lawn and that saying, I'm moving soon to new turf. Clare's surname matches close in part, to my twin!
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:42 am

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Escape10
    Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Escape11

I have a lot, lot more to tell you, the clock is ticking, its the final countdown down to zero, and I cannot stop what happening!

Mother spoke to me addressing my first name... THE WHOLE WORLD IS LYING!

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Final_10

As I type this, a recall to a dream, that was erased from my memory about the 'rapture', the harvesting of souls. I will leave before that happens. It was very alien, its what I'm going to tell you very brief, then I will reveal myself and my twin-flame with images that back up this whole reason I am here, before I leave. I have a feeling I will be the third person, like Billy Meier, and George Adamski who brought the truth back and it was trashed by your Matrix Overlords.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:52 am

Universo parallelo since 1999 - n x-ample of portal tex which we apply to
    save your investments into involutional holdings... Cool

Last time there - with a heavy Hernia in amazonas (fat & blackblue Suspect Crazy Happy ) my friends brought me on chillout stage to play,
    a nippon goddess droped pure dsl on my tounge, while i had to fly out to eurozone in the next 7hours - geek
    Made it to my flight, even them needed telepathic instructions to letme on the flight and over there (Frankfurt) i had to dance on thetables and scream at the fake customs officers not to grab my ass (literally told them i'll kill them if they touch me!), it helped and no x-rays neither... Oooyeah 1

Shure i dont spend every day like that, but some freedom is everywhere, especialy the one you invent... lol!

keep dreaming beeing weaved by dreamer

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:35 am

Eartheart wrote:
    Universo parallelo since 1999 - n x-ample of portal tex which we apply to
    save your investments into involutional holdings...   Cool

Last time there - with a heavy Hernia in amazonas (fat & blackblue  Suspect    Crazy Happy  ) my friends brought me on chillout stage to play,
    a nippon goddess droped pure dsl on my tounge, while i had to fly out to eurozone in the next 7hours -  geek
    Made it to my flight, even them needed telepathic instructions to letme on the flight and over there (Frankfurt) i had to dance on thetables and scream at the fake customs officers not to grab my ass (literally told them i'll kill them if they touch me!), it helped and no x-rays neither...  Oooyeah 1

Shure i dont spend every day like that, but some freedom is everywhere, especialy the one you invent...   lol!

keep dreaming beeing weaved by dreamer

Your energy has sparked another clue, Venga Boys and the small (hippy) bus I was traveling in to this place I recall as Morton Bay Venture! My twin looks like a young woman I knew called Carol Morton and her mother was named Clare. Its looking quiet serious having unearthed every energy match. Venga = Vega in the Lyre Constellation. and I have a pastel drawing showing Lyre Bird energies with the Tui Bird, lyrics must come from the Lyre instrument. And last night a distant star in the Western Night Sky close to the horizon was putting on a show of rainbow colors! This same direction where I had OM harmonics as Morse 24/7.

As names, Lara and Lyra are very close when I detail my memories with a young married woman dressed as a American Indian I met at a retreat called Rumbelara meaning 'rainbow'. All this was well before I made contact with my twin-flame, and we have had a long courtship. This young woman dressed as a America Indian walked away from a marriage, a million dollar fortune and farm just to follow her spiritual quest. What was quiet special, she could spin my solar plexus from the other side of the room to get my attention. That's the power of a love goddess. Her short statue matched my twin-flame. I mentioned tea rooms, that energy is right below as Twinings Tea I found today in Tupper Ware, in the pantry! I'm very thorough with recalls, I scan back-ground details.

Mirror Worlds - Paradise Worlds - Catch Me If You Can! Twinni10

Lyra - A Home Planet

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:30 am