tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+25
Brook
Mariadine
Floyd
lindabaker
SiriArc
UncleJohn
Adv
Raven
Spregovori
hippihillbobbi
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
malletzky
TRANCOSO
Nebula
Balance
Bobbie
Pheryllt
Carmen
devakas
JesterTerrestrial
mp3
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
SuiGeneris
29 posters

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

Bobbie
    Bobbie

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

Post  Bobbie Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Merc - we cannot possibly ask for more - you're free. The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 21327 We love ya!! The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 934918
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:42 pm

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Blueplanet2
    Our beautiful Blue Planet!!
    SuiG♥
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:10 pm

stardustaquarion wrote:

I am making this clarification because I seen some of the material of the IAFW posted above and it reads as being part of the IFFW which is not correct as they have different agentdas

Love

Interesting, thank you for posting this! It looks like something worthy of more research!

i will also edit my post to make a note of this.

Peace JT!
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Bobbie wrote:
    Thank you SuiG for the great material and post. The Ascended Masters are pleased.
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 998440
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Maui-small-20g
    Thank YOU for being here Bobbie!! Very Happy
    SuiG♥
    Carmen
    Carmen

Post  Carmen Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:32 pm

I really enjoyed the explanation that you have given here mp3, of the art of discerment. Of the difference between the intellectual mind and the heart connection. It makes absolute sense. I have a very active BS monitor, and never worry about the info Im getting. It either resonates or it doesnt. I keep an entirely open mind, cos I have a strong desire to learn and dont want to miss anything because of any prejudice of mine.

I dont analyze to death the person delivering the message, its the quality, integrity of the info that counts, not the personality delivering it!

Love

Carmen
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

sweet! thanks Suigeneris!! you are always blooming...
    he speaks vedic truth. more and more I am convined that vedas are source.
    lets have spirit in mist in this heaven spirit also!The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 232749
    devakas
    to allThe Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 374937

SuiGeneris wrote:
    devakas wrote:The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Icon_sunny nice thread spirit!
    but geeezzzz, I feel so asleep...
    who is Emmanual, please...
    Emmanuel, Immanuel, Yahushua, Sananda, The Christ, Jesus...etc, etc.. many names same source spirit.

SuiG♥️
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Carmen wrote:I dont analyze to death the person delivering the message, its the quality, integrity of the info that counts, not the personality delivering it!
    Love
    Carmen
    I agree. I recieved very profound insight and guidance from a peruvian shaman once. At first I did not know who he was or even that he was a very wise elder. He was just a very old man who just happened to be at my family's house at that time acompanying his son who had business to do with my father. He was sitting at the corner of the couch, looking out into an inner garden and had the most serene look in his eyes. I was about 13 at the time and as always was very curious and approached him, smiled at him and sat right across from him. He smiled back and asked me: "Do you have questions?" I told him: "Yes, many!" and then he started answering all my questions.

He was very old, his clothes were not fancy for they were considered "poor" people, and I remember looking at his hands with much interest...they were wrinkled and very rough. I'd never seen hands like that. If you were to pass by him on the street, you would probably think he was common indigenous person and not even give him a second look. I had a very lengthy conversation with him and when the time came that he had to leave, my dad told me he was actually a very important shaman in his own town back in his province. He shook my hand to say goodbye and gave me a smile I'll never forget. His energy was so strong!!

You can find great wisdom in common everyday people. Jesus said "The meek shall inherit the Earth" and I think that's absolutely true.

I also don't care much who brings it or where the message comes from. I care for the message itself. It's vibration. Something very interesting happened with the Thuban material in this sense. People trying to find out who this mesenger was, what actual dimension he came from....what was his "real" 3D identity and so on....all in order to give his message some "credibility." Well, to me it's the other way around. First I listen, and then listen some more. God only gave us one mouth and two ears, so maybe we should do more listening than talking. If the messege is sound and so I find it useful I keep it...no matter where it comes from, being it a channel, a shaman, a child, an ET, or in Abraxas' case a walk-in from the 12th Dimension!
    Love,

SuiG♥️

Last edited by SuiGeneris on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:18 pm

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Peru_shaman27777
    Peruvian Shaman!!
    SuiG♥️
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Journey To Galactic Center!!!

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/g2XrJNnJ4XE"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/g2XrJNnJ4XE" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>
    Peruvian Shaman talks about life in Jupiter!!
    Love,
    SuiG♥️
    Balance
    Balance

Post  Balance Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:14 pm

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Alien

Last edited by Balance on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Carmen wrote:I really enjoyed the explanation that you have given here mp3, of the art of discerment. Of the difference between the intellectual mind and the heart connection. It makes absolute sense. I have a very active BS monitor, and never worry about the info Im getting. It either resonates or it doesnt. I keep an entirely open mind, cos I have a strong desire to learn and dont want to miss anything because of any prejudice of mine.

I dont analyze to death the person delivering the message, its the quality, integrity of the info that counts, not the personality delivering it!

Love

Carmen

Thanks, Carmen. I agree wholeheartedly. I'd have missed a whole lot of great information if I'd let others talk me into prejudging on some pretext.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Balance wrote:Dear MP3,
    I honor your Wisdom and wonderful Communication skills. Much LOVE. and don't look back The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 934918

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3o4Fgh0KW_4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3o4Fgh0KW_4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thank you Balance.

No looking back for me. In fact I doubt I could even find my way back anymore by now.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Mercuriel wrote:That may be a good Idea and We may get around to that in a little while as We are always evolving and growing here in the Mists.

Posters/User though in the Interim can choose to follow a Topic by either hitting the Actions Button at the Top Right of every Thread and then selecting to either Add it to Their Favourites or They can choose to follow the Topic as replies are Posted.

That said - As We go along - We will collate things more. Please be patient with Us as We make these changes over the next couple of weeks. I will be Posting a Public Message later today with the Features We are going to be implementing at the Forums.

These Features will include but not be limited to Our Own Domain Name - File Storage - Galleries - Attachment capabilities to Posts - A Library - And other Features I will detail over the next two weeks. Additionally - We will be Coding the Site to allow for Multiple Themes that The Users can select as Their own Skin for the Forums and that should be Live by this Weekend - Sunday...

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 215880

This feels like being invited to diner in the most beautifull Castle with all the courses served with the greatest care and mindfullness and an extra surprise in the end of a trip over colorfull lands in a gigantic air balloon ...

My way to say " AWESOME NEWS "
    Thank YOU mercuriel .
    cheers cheers cheers

Much Love for You angel.

Hugs Hugs Hugs

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 3928110171_5fa7c3e2dd

Last edited by mudra on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:59 pm

And Yes this thread is AWESOME too .
    Would'nt it be great to live together and sit by the fire place every night to listen to our inspiring stories .
    I would LOVE that. I could listen to each of you all night sunny sunny sunny

Love YOU all
    mudra
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Thanks Mudra!! There's so much to share and so little time!....But we'll get there...we'll get there... Big Grin 3

Love,

SuiG♥️
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Thank you, JpA and SuiG ....
    This really IS an interesting channelling.
    the main question i have (not being a math whiz) concerns the following:

"Question: You said that unconditional Love is the Key, which will open all doors. Also you said that the power of one who is in this state of consciousness counterbalances for thousands of unaware individuals. Where can I find the key? How many of the existing population on Earth have founded it? And how many people counterbalance each one of them?

"Love is the master-key, but is a key you cannot possess, it posses you. Approximately 25,000,000 individuals have achieved the unconditional love state of consciousness in your planet.
    "One Individual with this level of awareness atones for almost 900,000 individuals in the ‘absence of Love/Fear level’ state of consciousness."

i'm just wondering ..... do these numbers add-up right?!? either there's something i'm missing here, or my math is even worse than i thought! LOL i'm definitely confused -- that's for sure!! can anyone help explain this? (it's probably just me being DENSE, but i need help EVEN to recognize that that's the problem!!)
    thanks lovers.

sister-daughter-mother bobbi

Hi hippi!!!!!
    Dearest one who always escapes me!!! lol
    About this ratio business...I don't concern myself much about the numbers! I just feel it has to do with the energy force or the vibration of a person who already lives life with not only with the understanding of unconditional love, but most importantly its practice. When this happens, the energy emmanates from this person's aura out into the world and of course will affect all the people he/she comes in contact with and the surroundings. I think these types of people are anchors of the new energies and help others just by their mere presence. Very important job, especially in the comming years of great drastic changes where there will be chaos most likely than not and an aware and serene/happy soul will be a gem to find!

Love you Hippi!!

SuiG♥️

Last edited by SuiGeneris on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:39 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:Question to Archangel MetatronHow can we show how all of those principles interact? One must see them as interrelated, interactive, in a field of One, operating together. Everything is integral.
    ———————— ——————————-
    (So we were saying to Metatron, we want to know how in these new bodies, how do we go from our physical bodies to our light bodies? What is the secret? We want to know scientifically, how does it work?)

SuiG♥️
    Now generally speaking there are many 'channelings' about all of them exhibiting different amounts of 'sound' material.
    A large percentage of 'channelled' material is general and rather vague, say as that on the old Ashtar thread on PA.

I did visit your home base of this thread on Mists2 or New Avalon and also saw there the 'channellings' of Ramshi posted there by MP3.
    Now your metatron data is 'sound' in a more general sense than the Ramshi data there, which appears to be more precise and in convergence to the Thuban data (which carries a significant scientific component to compare these matters).

There is little 'wrong' with the metatron data, but it is too general and reflecting the capacity of the waking consciousness of the 'mediums' to process the data from the superconciousness of the collective Worldsoul say.
    For example there is NO 13th dimension, as the 13th is the Nulldimension, closing the linearity 1-12 back into circularity.
    Then 13D becomes indeed a 'D-Gate' into the Void of the unlimitedness.

I can discern that metatron is aware of this, but that the media do not have access to the vocabulary to 'explain' this properly.

I can do your mathematics in detail on a forum thread in interspersion and would also appreciate you sharing the Ramshi data from your threrad as this I found rather relevant and suitable to share here.

Thanks SexyLove,

Abraxasinus John Paul Anthony
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:52 pm

The Ramshi channel is Wendy Kennedy, who also channels my great friends, the 9th dimensional Pleiadian collective. Here's a link to her website.

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/transcripts.htm The free archives are very worthwhile spending some time on.

I copied the Ramshi stuff from her "transcripts" page. The Pleiadian channelings are amongst my favourites, and were a tipping point for me in getting the feel of non judgement and unconditional love, as that's where they live, and it communicates through their messages.

Last edited by mp3 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 pm

No problem. Thank you Abraxas you're always so generous to share!!
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Chihiro
    Kiss to you!! Hugs

SuiG♥️
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 pm

mp3 wrote:The Ramshi channel is Wendy Kennedy, who also channels my great friends, the 9th dimensional Pleiadian collective. Here's a link to her website.

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/transcripts.htm The free archives are very worthwhile spending some time on.

I copied the Ramshi stuff from her "transcripts" page. The Pleiadian channelings are amongst my favourites, and were a tipping point for me in getting the feel of non judgement and unconditional love, as that's where they live, and it communicates through their messages.
    Thanks so much Mp3!!! I never heard of her and loved what i've read so far, will eagerly be looking for some more!! !! The way the data flows reminds me of my favorite book "the Genius Frequency" By John J. Falone. I'll be posting some excerpts from it here from time to time when I finally get it back because I lent it away!!lol I will be sharing some materials with Abraxas and post them on his site as he finds them interesting. Isn't all this sharing great??

Much love to you!!

SuiG♥️
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Thank you, JpA and SuiG .... this really IS an interesting channelling.
    the main question i have (not being a math whiz) concerns the following:
    "Question: You said that unconditional Love is the Key, which will open all doors. Also you said that the power of one who is in this state of consciousness counterbalances for thousands of unaware individuals. Where can I find the key? How many of the existing population on Earth have founded it? And how many people counterbalance each one of them?
    "Love is the master-key, but is a key you cannot possess, it posses you. Approximately 25,000,000 individuals have achieved the unconditional love state of consciousness in your planet.
    "One Individual with this level of awareness atones for almost 900,000 individuals in the ‘absence of Love/Fear level’ state of consciousness."
    i'm just wondering ..... do these numbers add-up right?!? either there's something i'm missing here, or my math is even worse than i thought! LOL i'm definitely confused -- that's for sure!! can anyone help explain this? (it's probably just me being DENSE, but i need help EVEN to recognize that that's the problem!!)
    thanks lovers.
    sister-daughter-mother bobbi

Dear Barbara Abracadabra!

The 'channel' Emmanuel has appropriately ascertained the total global population of 7 billion humanoids at the time of the 'Great Mayan' Transition of December 21st, 2012.

To this number are added 200 Million ETs, presently in preparation to interact in a first contact with that population as a Sirian galactic and Andromedean intergalactic constituency.
    This is encoded in Revelation.9:
    16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Now 7.2 billion souls then represent the total number as 7,200,000,000 at this transformation time and this number describes the 144,000 souls and also days in 144,000x50,000 Mayan baktuns. This cumulatively spans almost 20 Million years when the the 'Old World Monkeys' of the Miocene geological period become subject to the first genetic DNA/RNA 'manipulation' or interference by ET intelligences and eventually leading to Homo Sapiens Sapiens or Modern Man as taxonomised by the anthropologists.
    One baktun of 144,000 days being about 394.26 Gregorian or civil years today and so relates the Mayan date to the FINAL and Last such baktun and in the beginning of the scientific reformation of humanity with Galileo Galilei and Isaac Newton in the year 1617/18 say.

Now the 'channel' simply applied the 12x12=144 fractal to this number as 144x50,000,000=7,200,000,000 and then DOUBLED the 144 to 288 as the Dragonomy between the 12 tribes in brotherhood to 12 tribes in sisterhood to 24 Elders of Thuban.

So each dragonomised new human represents this 288 fractal and so encompasses 25 million undragonomised souls.

The 900,000 individuals then relate to the fractal 7,200,000,000/900,000=8000 and where the 'channel' has used the human soul total without the 200 million ETs for a more exact count of 875,000.

The Thuban data stream relates to this but finetunes the numeracy to 1 in 50,000 and using the 144,000 count encoded in scriptures in favour of the fractal 144.

The mathematics describes the 777 structure in percentage encoding in 7x7x7=343 parts:
    Superconsciousness=1 part or 0.292%...this is the mentioned Christ Consciousness
    Subconsciousness=49 parts or 14.286%
    Waking Consciousness=293 parts or 85.423%

This then means that about 0.3% of EVERYONE's already present super- (or Christ) consciousness becomes subject to acceleration and enhancement and growth in the timeperiods leading up and culminating in the birth of the starhuman collective groupconsciousness, concidered as a planetary and unified consciousness by the galactic intelligences and their 200 Million 'scouts' preparing the Contact scenarios.

The Emmanuel 'channel' then projected the number of human souls able to attain a coupling between superconsciousness and waking consciousness in the numbers presented and as finetuned by the Thuban data.

Revelation.7:
    4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
    9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
    Revelation.14:
    1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
    Revelation.15:
    2And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

3And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
    Revelation.4: (defines the doubling of the 12x12=144 to 288 and the Thuban Elders)
    4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. Revelation.4:

The Thuban data so does not concur with the 900,000 count but allows the 144,000 count to become individualised in any successful dragonomy.

In this manner the actual number of superconscious dragonomists becomes unlimited, subject to selfrelative choice under agency of free will to metamorphose the old humanness into a new starhumanness - or not.

John Crippl Exiles, Scribe of Shadows S.O.S

Xeia thanks this transmission.

Love,

SuiG♥️

Last edited by SuiGeneris on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mp3
    mp3

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Empty Some Wendy Kennedy Channelings of the 9th D Pleiadian Collective

Post  mp3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:02 am

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/sounds/song2-5.mp3 (Pleiadian Lecture Series Body, Mind, Spirit Expo - Pasadena September 17, 20)

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/media/2012-Manifestation.mp3 (2012: The Year of Manifestation January 12, 2010)

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/sounds/song2-4.mp3 (Photon Band August 20, 2007)

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/sounds/song2-3.mp3 (Pleiadian Perspective on October 14 Predicted "Sighting" October 6, 2009) They called it!

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/sounds/song2-1.mp3 (Manifestation Pitfalls April 8, 2009)

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/media/newsletter_excerpt_11_21_09.mp3 (Multiple Focuses December 2009)

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/sounds/Holidays.mp3 (Home for the Holidays December 2009)

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/sounds/song2-2.mp3 (Economic Breakdown October 6, 2009)

Wendy is an excellent channel, and the Pleiadians are such sweethearts, that I always take a good dose of joy away from an interaction with them. The 9th Dimensional Collective group at any rate. I couldn't say anything about other Pleiadian groups. I only know this one.

Here are some of my own recordings of some interviews they've done on the net, with Rebecca Jernigan, for example.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fhelgmy1jkx (Journeys with Rebecca Dec 29-09)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzyvkjnmyyv (Mystic Reality Jan 27-10)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mknyjnzziwm (Rebecca again Mar 2-10)

Wendy will be on with Rebecca again on the Apr 27 ( http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/Front_Page.html )
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Empty Model of Galactic RoundTable and Planetary Government

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:03 am

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 2 Galacticroundtablemodel
    Obama: Risks of nuclear attack have risen
    By STEVEN R. HURST
    Associated Press Writer
    AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais
    Obama Set to Host 47-nation Nuclear Summit
    Latest News
    Russians' outpouring of emotion touches Poles
    US delegation to visit Moscow to discuss adoptions

Moscow judge who sentenced neo-Nazis shot to death

Top Polish political, military killed in jet crash

Russia furious over adopted boy sent back from US

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama told assembled leaders at the 47-country Nuclear Security Summit Tuesday the risk of nuclear attack - not by an enemy nation, but from terrorists - was on the rise despite the end of the Cold War.

In his opening address to the first full day of the summit, Obama described the new nuclear reality as a "cruel irony of history." He called the conference with the goal of locking down all nuclear materials worldwide in four years.

"The risk of a nuclear attack has gone up," Obama said, as terrorist organizations like the al-Qaida network try to get their hands on nuclear materials.

By Monday night, when Obama hosted assembled presidents and prime ministers for a dinner, the summit had already paid early dividends: China's agreement to work with the U.S. on possible sanctions against Iran and Ukraine's decision to rid itself of nuclear bomb-making materials.

Obama had already held two days of meetings with selected leaders from among the 47 countries assembled to recharge efforts to keep nuclear material out of terrorist hands. It ends Tuesday with a joint declaration to guide future work toward locking away and cleansing the globe of materials still too easily accessible to terrorists.

Obama announced at the outset that South Korea will host the next conference of this kind in two years.

China's incremental move toward U.S. ambitions to sanction Iran and Ukraine's plans get rid of highly enriched uranium put some wind in Obama's sails as he presses global leaders to join him in securing all nuclear materials within four years.

Obama's meeting with Chinese President Hu Jintao was the last of the summit warm-up sessions before the U.S. leader sat down with his guests at a working dinner.

After the Hu meeting, White House national security aide Jeff Bader said Iran was a major topic of discussion at the 90-minute session.

"They're prepared to work with us," Bader said, interpreting that willingness as "another sign of international unity on this issue."

Obama has been pressing the case that a fourth round of sanctions is needed to persuade Iran to alter its perceived course toward a nuclear weapons capability.

China, while historically averse to tough sanctions and uneasy about potential damage to its trade relationship with Tehran, may indeed be coming on board with Obama. He already has the robust backing of Great Britain, France and Germany. Russia, too, has shown a willingness to join the sanctions effort, which would give Obama the required clean sweep of permanent members of the United Nations Security Council.

But when pressed on whether China had committed to anything specific on the sanctions front, Bader was less direct.

"We are going to be - we've started to work that and we're going to be working on that in the coming days - coming days and weeks," he said. Obama wants agreement on sanctions before summer.

In Beijing on Tuesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu said: "China always believes that dialogue and negotiation are the best way out for the issue. Pressure and sanctions cannot fundamentally solve it."

But she added that China supports a "dual-track strategy," combining diplomacy with the possibility of international sanctions against Iran.

The Ukrainians, who gave a major boost to arms control in 1994 when they agreed to surrender the nuclear weapons they inherited in the collapse of the Soviet Union, agreed to get rid of their weapons-grade fuel by 2012.

Some details are yet to be worked out, including how and where the nuclear fuel will be disposed of, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said.

The material could be sent to the U.S. or Russia, but Gibbs declined to specify the amount, other than to say it was enough to make several nuclear weapons.

When the summit began in earnest on Tuesday, the focus was Obama's goal of ridding the world of nuclear weapons, with efforts to lock down materials to build those bombs an urgent first step.

Tons of plutonium and highly enriched uranium are believed to be insufficiently protected from international criminal gangs and terrorist organizations.

A report Monday by a Harvard nonproliferation found that Pakistan's nuclear stockpile was the world's least secure from theft or attack.

Pakistani Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani, in Washington for the conference, insisted that his country's nuclear weapons are well-guarded.

©️ 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

Copyright 2008 Associated Press

SuiG♥️
    Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:05 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    "Our only purpose should be to find answers and share the ones found."

With love and in love,

SuiG♥️
    alien

SuiG! Love how you put your thoughts into words :) Among the many points you touch on, the above words, vibrate very loud and clear to me as one of the many intentions we all came here on MOA for. As they saying goes... there is nothing new under the sun, for everything has been thought of before, and yet you learn something new everyday. We merely have to remember and share :)
    Balance
    Balance

Post  Balance Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 am

IMPORTANT PREPARATION

by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

April 15, 2010

http://eraofpeace.org

Humanity is experiencing a quantum shift this year in every facet of
    our lives. The end result of this acceleration of energy, vibration,
    and consciousness will be an extremely positive event for everyone.
    Unfortunately, due to the challenges surfacing in people’s lives to be
    healed, many do not realize the opportunity at hand. Instead of
    empowering their hopes and dreams during this unique opportunity,
    people are being overwhelmed with fear and feelings of helplessness.
    For this reason, the Company of Heaven is asking Lightworkers around
    the world to redouble our efforts. We are One, and we have the ability
    to serve as surrogates on behalf of our sisters and brothers in the
    Family of Humanity. We are being called to action! The time for us to
    accept the responsibility of being our sister’s and brother’s keepers
    is NOW!

I know that many Lightworkers are also feeling overwhelmed. The
    difference is that regardless of outer appearances we know within the
    deepest recesses of our hearts that we are going to be God Victorious,
    and that everything we need to serve the Light on behalf of our fellow
    Human Beings and all Life on this planet is already within us. We are
    powerful beyond our knowing and when we join our hearts and minds
    together we are invincible. This is the level of heart commitment that
    we are being asked to reach at this time. The Company of Heaven is
    standing in readiness awaiting the opportunity to amplify our unified
    efforts a thousand times a thousand fold.

At this very moment, our I AM Presences are increasing the frequency of
    vibration within our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies
    the maximum we can endure in every 24-hour period. This may feel a
    little bit stressful, but it is enabling us to receive higher
    frequencies of Light than we have ever experienced. Remember, Light is
    infinitely more powerful than the fragmented, fear-based miscreations
    of our human egos which are surfacing to be healed. The more Light we
    can project into this surfacing negativity the faster it will be
    transmuted, and the sooner the patterns of perfection for the New Earth
    will tangibly manifest in our lives.

The year 2010 is being heralded as the Year of Manifestation by the
    Legions of Light serving this planet. After decades of tenacious work
    by millions of Lightworkers in every conceivable location on Earth, we
    have reached a critical mass, a tipping point, that will allow the
    patterns of perfection for the New Earth to begin physically
    manifesting. Pay attention to the positive things that are being
    brought to your awareness and you will confirm this for yourself. Do
    not focus on the bombardment of negativity that is designed to polarize
    people and to perpetuate fear and separation. Focus instead on the
    evidence of positive changes that are happening everywhere. Where your
    attention is, there you are. Empower only what you want to cocreate in
    your life not the things that you do not want.

Here are some powerful invocations that have been given to Humanity by
    the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. When we say these
    invocations with deep feeling, we join in consciousness with thousands
    of Lightworkers around the world who are also saying these invocations.
    Together we create a tremendous Chalice of Light through which the
    Light of God will flow to heal the maladies manifesting in our
    individual and our collective lives. This will clear the way for the
    manifestation of our hopes, our dreams, and the patterns of perfection
    for the New Earth.

INVOKING THE VIOLET FLAME

Through the Beloved Presence of God, I AM, now blazing in my heart, I
    invoke ALL of the Legions of Light throughout infinity who are
    associated with the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the Violet Flame.

On behalf of myself and ALL Humanity, I AM now blazing the
    5th-Dimensional frequencies of the Violet Flame through every atomic
    and subatomic particle and wave of Life on Earth that is vibrating at a
    frequency less than the harmony and balance of God.

Beloved I AM, look into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity and see
    what yet remains to be balanced by us to any person, place, condition
    or thing we may have wronged at any time, in any way, for any reason.

Reach your great loving hands of Light into all of the positively
    qualified energy we have released throughout our Earthly sojourns, and
    draw forth a thousand times as much perfection as we have ever done
    wrong.

Fashion from this substance of perfection a Gift of Love, whatever is
    necessary to balance every debt we have created which still remains
    unpaid to any part of Life.

Beloved I AM, I ask you to forgive every person, place, condition or
    thing which may have wronged us in any way, and balance all debts owed
    to us by Life everywhere.

I accept this done through the Power of God I AM. And so it is.

I AM COCREATING THE NEW EARTH

Through the Divinity pulsating in my heart, I consecrate my life now to
    the reestablishment of my Covenant with God. I clearly know and
    understand with my new level of Divine Consciousness, that whatever I
    AM thinking, feeling, saying, or doing I AM empowering, cocreating, and
    magnetizing into my life.

From this moment forth, I dedicate my thoughts, words, actions, and
    feelings to empowering and cocreating the patterns of perfection for
    the New Earth. I begin with me, but I know that simultaneously I AM a
    surrogate serving on behalf of ALL Humanity, for we are all One. As I
    AM lifted up, all life is lifted up with me.

I invoke the entire Company of Heaven to come forth now. Blessed Ones,
    please assist me in this holy endeavor, and empower these activities of
    Light a thousand times a thousandfold.

Beloved Father-Mother God, I AM my I AM Presence, and I AM enveloped in
    the invincible protection of God’s Light and Divine Love as I sojourn
    through my Earthly experiences.

I AM manifesting perfection in my physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies.

I AM cocreating loving relationships in my life.

I AM fulfilling my Divine Purpose and reason for being, and I AM financially and creatively rewarded in my job.

I AM an example of Divine Family Life, including my place in the family of Humanity.

I AM fulfilling my Divine Potential as a son or daughter, a wife or
    husband, a mother or father, a grandmother or grandfather, a woman or
    man, as a friend, a relative, a coworker, a steward of the Earth, a
    teacher, a way shower, a Lightworker, and a cocreator of the New Earth.

I AM a living example of Divine Love, Trust, Integrity, Honesty, Tolerance, Acceptance, and Reverence for ALL Life.

I AM able to listen, understand, and communicate openly and honestly with every evolving soul.

I AM effortlessly Ascending into the Divine Heart and Mind of God with every Holy Breath I take.

Within the Causal Body of God, I AM tapping into the Divine Guidance
    and the viable solutions that will assist me in fulfilling my Divine
    Plan and my purpose and reason for being.

I AM open to the Divine Guidance of my I AM Presence and the Legions of
    Light in the Realms of Truth. I easily communicate with these Beings of
    Light through open heart and mind telepathic communication.

I AM One with ALL Life, and I communicate openly with the Angelic and Elemental Kingdoms as well.

I AM daily and hourly fulfilling the Immaculate Concept of my Divine Plan

and the Divine Plan for Beloved Mother Earth.

SEALING AFFIRMATION

I now invoke the full-gathered momentum of the Violet Flame to
    transmute every thought, word, action, or feeling I have ever expressed
    in any time frame or dimension, both known and unknown, that would in
    any way interfere with or prevent these patterns of perfection for the
    New Earth from manifesting tangibly in the world of form.

I AM the Immaculate Concept of these patterns of perfection NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM the Immaculate Concept of these patterns of perfection NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

I accept that these patterns for the New Earth are victoriously manifesting even as I speak.

In God’s most Holy Name, I AM. And so it is!

These invocations are from the book of invocations,

I AM Cocreating the New Earth by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:09 am