tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
Brook
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
arctourist
LeeEllisMusic
Luminari
Beren
eleni
immortalisdolor
I Am
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Admin
giovonni
Floyd
burgundia
Instigator
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Studeo
malletzky
enemyofNWO
Carol
32 posters

What's Coming Our Way

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

What's Coming Our Way - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Coming Our Way

Post  Mercuriel Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Carol wrote:we are literally made of stardust.

We're just Stardust (Shadow) gathering Starlight (Light of Creation)..."

- Carl Sagan

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Thanks for the direction of this thread. I really admire =off the track= thinking sometimes. Keeps it so interesting/creative. Carl Sagan was wiser than the media would let him express, maybe. Did he write any books that are philosophical as well as technical? When I was a kid I thought there was always more to the story and Carl wasn't allowed to say it.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Carol, I keep coming back to look at this ship. Wowie, did Sui say where this jewel came from? It sends me spiraling up and out just looking at it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 pm

linda, ask CetaceousOne as he googled it. The pic I have is from someones photo bucket.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Carol, I already snagged the code for that photo, but I want to know if there are other =sister= ships I could be looking at. Am I remembering something, or did I see too many episodes of the Jetsons, ha ha and the photo is just taking me back to when I was ten years old and watching tv? Shocked I actually am having a physical reaction to seeing the picture. Very Happy
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Carol wrote:linda, ask CetaceousOne as he googled it. The pic I have is from someones photo bucket.

This may be a moot point now judging by Linda's avatar,
    but I just did a Google image search for "Galactic Federation of Light"
    and that picture came up in the results from the website below.

See here:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/galactic-federation-of-light
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:27 pm

http://www.worldgrid.net/

The Harmonic Conquest of Space

by Bruce Cathie

Ó Copyright 1994, Bruce Cathie, Quark Enterprises Ltd, 158 Shaw Rd, Oratia, Aukland, New Zealand

Nexus Magazine, Oct 1994

"I realised that an all-out atomic war was an impossibility. Both sides could precalculate well in advance the time and positions of atomic attack. Plus the fact that only certain geometric locations could be detonated anyhow. A logical war cannot be considered under these circumstances. This could be the explanation for the proliferation of conventional weapons in modern warfare."

My life changed dramatically in 1952. This was the year that I saw my first UFO. The object was hovering over the Manukau Harbour, Auckland City, New Zealand, in the early evening twilight, and carried out manoeuvres that no known man-made vehicle could accomplish at that time. The thing, whatever it was, had an intensely brilliant white light, with a smaller glowing red light some distance from it, and for about twenty minutes held myself and other witnesses spellbound as it went through a series of right-angle turns, then disappeared straight up into a clear evening sky.

Ever since that time I have collected every bit of information available on the UFO phenomena. During my thousands of hours of flying I have searched the skies constantly and been rewarded with many other sightings. As time went on, I was informed by many other airline pilots in New Zealand that they, too, were sighting objects for which they could find no explanation. It became obvious that either we were being observed by some sort of advanced vehicles coming in from outer space, or that some scientific group on Earth had discovered a principle of physics unknown to the rest of us and that secret research was being carried out.

I am now sure that both views were correct and that much is being kept from the public. Over the years I have studied a great deal of material published by other investigating groups, and came to the conclusion that no real progress could be made in discovering the purpose of UFO activity through this means. The main body of investigators have confined their activity to collating masses of sighting reports, filing them away and then doing nothing else with the information. Several of these larger well-known international groups I suspect of being nothing more than covers for intelligence organisations which gather information on public awareness of UFO activity.

more info at link..

and

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/27647/Bruce_Cathie___The_Harmonic_Code__Part1_/

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 am

CetaceousOne wrote:
    Carol wrote:linda, ask CetaceousOne as he googled it. The pic I have is from someones photo bucket.

This may be a moot point now judging by Linda's avatar,
    but I just did a Google image search for "Galactic Federation of Light"
    and that picture came up in the results from the website below.

See here:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/galactic-federation-of-light

Ashtar Command? Oh, I can't believe it. Too bad. I won't be bothering to go there, no disrespect meant in your direction, cetaceous one. Of course, just because they have some great art work associated with their site doesn't mean the art work is besmirched, right?
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 pm

The Harmonic Conquest of Space

This is another interesting synchronicity Carol.

I just finished reading this book and found that passage particularly interesting.

Of course, just because they have some great art work associated with their site doesn't mean the art work is besmirched, right?

Right! Double Thumbs Up
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:43 am

http://www.spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Nick-Howes-OCT22ND_1287790272.jpg

Hartley Tear Exiting Auriga the Charioteer - October 23rd, 2010

COMET HARTLEY 2: To the list of things that defy moonlight, such as trees and waterfalls, add Comet Hartley 2. Amateur astronomer Nick Howes took this picture on Oct. 22nd using a robotic 4-inch telescope in Hawaii:

“Photography is difficult due to the Moon, but with narrowband filters the comet stands out quite nicely,” he says. “The tail is now very well defined, and stands in beautiful contrast to the diffuse green coma. This was a 15 minute exposure.”

Astronomers who wish to monitor this small but active comet should point their optics at the constellation Auriga high in the northern sky before dawn. Moonlight will make finding the comet a little tricky. On the bright side, reading the finder chart will be a breeze!

What's Coming Our Way - Page 3 10-22-10hartley_auriga
    Huemac of the Strong Hands (another name for Quetzalcoatl) the young god is Quetzalcoatl, the original comet figure who is also called Ehécatl, the god of the wind. Other natural elements found as attributes of Quetzalcoatl are: Son of White Cloud, Serpent, whirling wind and a strange element that states: “when he walked he shook fire from his sandals.” This was thought to be “emblematic of lightning.” However, except for the Dragon/Serpent that was the comet, serpents crawl actually craw; along the ground.

SS: "the hartley tear is now moving out of auriga the charioteer. It will now begin to move into the orion stargate region where it will rendevouz with the moon. This will be the actual peak of the comet passage which i will explain the significance in future blog .. hartley’s activity almost mimics holmes* outburst on a smaller scale .. i will continue this great work tonight."

ABRAHADABRA = 418 In Aramaic this word roughly translates into “I will create as I speak.” “ABRAHADABRA is “The key of the rituals” because it expresses the Magical Formulae of uniting various complementary ideas; especially the Five of the Microcosm with the Six of the Macrocosm.”[9] “Abrahadabra is the glyph of the blending of the 5 and the 6, the Rose and the Cross.”[9]

Ipsissimus (10°=1□): Beyond the comprehension of the lower degrees. An Ipsissimus is free from limitations and necessity and lives in perfect balance with the manifest universe. Essentially, the highest mode of attainment. This grade corresponds to Kether on the Tree of Life.

Hartley Tear Closest Point to Earth
    Of the Charioteer and the Hartley Tear
    Hartley Tear near ” Queen’s Eye ” Algol in Perseus
    The Moon and the Hartley Tear
    Hartley still near Andromeda
    Hartley Teardrop Fireball!
    Hartley Teardrop racing by Andromeda
    Hartley Teardrop Passing Spiral Galaxy in Andromeda
    of the horse mounts of the hartley teardrop
    The Hartley Rose and Cross Teardrop

What's Coming Our Way - Page 3 Large_image_popup.php?image_name=Alan-Dyer-Comet-Hartley-Oct-20-2010-77mm-5DII_1287581414
    http://www.silverstar-academy.com/Blog/

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 pm

check out this star map:

http://www.lunarplanner.com/ArgoNavisPublications/SiderealHeavensGiclee/index.html

...after it loads, just click anywhere on the star map and it gives you the close up. of course, this is an ad for a print, but I thought it worthwhile just to see it.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:06 pm

What's Coming Our Way - Page 3 Pleiades_in_telescope
    Pleiades

I was reading up on Sagittarius because it's little tea spout points to the center of the Milky Way and the galactic center.

Of course then there is the Orion nebula.

What's Coming Our Way - Page 3 M42_FOV

What's Coming Our Way - Page 3 Map_sagittarius
    Sagittarius

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Planet X and Pole Shift:

Attorney, contractor and ET contactee, Gordon James Gianninoto had many childhood UFO and ET encounters. He saw his first UFO in 1964, a one mile diameter mothership launching 3 saucers over San Juan PR harbor. He had his first vision of pole shift 1973 in a long and detailed dream and had a waking vision of same thing 1988. He realized a pole shift would bring open contact with ETs.

On Thursday's show, attorney, contractor, and ET contactee Gordon James Gianninoto discussed what he knows about Planet X and the coming pole shift and how the government is covering up an imminent global catastrophe. NASA, he said, has known for decades about the rogue body (known as Nibiru or Planet X) and it has shown up in photos taken by their SOHO satellite cameras over the last 7 years. It's in the plane of the ecliptic (Earth's orbit around the Sun), is four times the size of Earth, has hundreds of moons, and is occupied by "selfish extraterrestrials" (the ones Zecharia Sitchin wrote about), he claimed.

Planet X can be seen "to the left of the sun at sunrise, and to the lower right of the sun at sunset," he continued. The incoming planet will cause a pole shift, with the Pacific narrowing, the Atlantic widening, and South America rotating around, submerging the Caribbean, said Gianninoto. The western side of Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, and all of India will also be submerged, and in America, the Mississippi River will grow as wide as 100 to 200 miles across, he added.

Citing the writings of alien contactee, Nancy Lieder, he warned there would be a precursor event to the pole shift that would likely occur before the end of the year, possibly huge earthquakes in Japan or along the New Madrid fault in the US. According to Gianninoto, there are more than six billion alien hybrids in "invisible 4th dimensional domed cities, under oceans and in motherships," waiting to emerge after the pole shift. For more, view related photos from Gianninoto.

http://poleshift.ning.com/profile/GordonJamesGianninoto

Gianninoto Images
    November 18, 2010
    Gordon James Gianninoto provided us with images related to what he believes is the arrival of Planet X. The globe in the second image depicts where the new North Pole will be (off of Brazil) after the Pole Shift.

What's Coming Our Way - Page 3 Gianninoto-Images-I

What's Coming Our Way - Page 3 Gianninoto-Images-II

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Pole Shift Safe Locations - What is your pick?
    Discussion Forum
    http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/pole-shift-safe-locations

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:52 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Carol, thank you. I have seen those charts before, and the Zeta talk site is fascinating. So, you say: "months away."
    Any specific info you'd like to say about it? Now, I'm consulting the Old Farmer's Almanac because their charts are based among other things, on sunspots, flares, and position in the ecliptic. I'll let you know what they have to say about 2011.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:18 pm

I listened to contactee Gordon James Gianninoto last night. Was it an eye-opener.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/11/18

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:32 pm

I listened to him. He was telling the truth. I felt it.

As for Nancy, that is another whole different topic.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:35 pm

I am not subscriber to C2C...Is there a way to listen to this interview?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:21 pm

I'll PM you.

Nancy was a victim of mind-control similar to what happened to Raylan. Not everything she had to share was from the zetas although I suspect at the time she believed it was.

I just received an email response from Dr. Paul LaViolette. I asked him if he knew anything about the solar ring that was forming on the sun. . http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/earth-updates-2010-t292-510.htm

Quote:

It is certainly OK with me to post links to the etheric.com website and to copy the list of predictions and their verifications. Thank you for spreading the word.

I don't have the background in solar physics to comment on what could be causing this ring. Haven't seen anything like it before.

Best regards,

Paul LaViolette

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Nibiru - Sakloth - Its visible NOW

filmed on 39 Latt. Indiana USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TvUz6s-7nI&feature=player_embedded

Link to all 12 pictures in his album: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/nibiruindianausa1.jpg/

Love Always
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Okay, that is an official "nail biter" Missy Mudra! The Hopi Blue Star Prophecy...the Kachina Star, right?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

lindabaker wrote:Okay, that is an official "nail biter" Missy Mudra! The Hopi Blue Star Prophecy...the Kachina Star, right?

Actually A super-hot blue star hurtling through space has been shot completely out of the Milky Way, new Hubble Space Telescope photos reveal.

The star is streaking across space at a blistering speed of 1.6 million mph (2.5 million kph) – three times faster than our sun's orbital velocity in the Milky Way. Hubble observations confirm that the stellar speedster hails from the Milky Way's core, settling some confusion over where it originally called home.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/super-fast-star-shot-out-of-milky-way-100722.html

Could that be the one from the Hopy Prophecy ? ...

Love from me
    mudra

Jenetta
    Jenetta

What's Coming Our Way - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats Coming Our Way

Post  Jenetta Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:17 am

mudra wrote:Nibiru - Sakloth - Its visible NOW

filmed on 39 Latt. Indiana USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TvUz6s-7nI&feature=player_embedded

Link to all 12 pictures in his album: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/nibiruindianausa1.jpg/

Love Always
    mudra

Thank you Mudra for this video find...very revealing...how it affects one's plans for the future, eh? Here I am desiring to move back to the coastal waters and now I've got to rethink things.

Ut Supra, Ut Infra...As Above, So Below

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm