tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
Brook
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
arctourist
LeeEllisMusic
Luminari
Beren
eleni
immortalisdolor
I Am
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Admin
giovonni
Floyd
burgundia
Instigator
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Studeo
malletzky
enemyofNWO
Carol
32 posters

What's Coming Our Way

burgundia
    burgundia

What's Coming Our Way - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Coming Our Way

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 am

However I do not completely agree with his opinion regarding the use of chemtrails. They started spraying about 10 years ago. Even 5 years ago any potential Nibiru was not visible in the sky. It is supposed to come from the south, so why are they spraying northern parts of the Northern Hemisphere?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 am

Jenetta, it's all about location, location, location. You're looking for a spot with elevation and away from volcanoes, yet near fresh water (underground is good, lakes and rivers are good but may become contaminated so water filtration is good. Inland at least 100 miles is good. Or you can move in next door here on the island. Huge Grin I'd love to have you as a neighbor.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:14 am

Carol wrote:Jenetta, it's all about location, location, location. You're looking for a spot with elevation and away from volcanoes, yet near fresh water (underground is good, lakes and rivers are good but may become contaminated so water filtration is good. Inland at least 100 miles is good. Or you can move in next door here on the island. Huge Grin I'd love to have you as a neighbor.
    I live in a city - country - that's under the sealevel...
    Annoyed Crazy Happy

Mudra wrote: Nibiru - Sakloth - Its visible NOW
    filmed on 39 Latt. Indiana USA
    Thanx Mudra.

Btw, this is an interesting thread.
    (Far more interesting than the Cliff High stuff, for example...) Wink
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:20 am

Large Halo CME recorded 24th November on the Solar Corona

These specific ejection's are harmonically represented and translated into Tropical Depressions/Typhoons/Hurricanes here on earth. The nature of which is determined by angle and symmetry of the halo and foreshadow direction through time-space.

The 24th November Halo CME is expected to produce a significant Sub-Tropical storm in the northern hemisphere in 14-21 days, expected latitude would be 46-53 Degrees North Latitude .... Its recommended if you live in these latitudes that you keep an eye out for weather forecasts and expect some very cold conditions and significant snowfall and wild weather.

This analysis is based on my solar observations

The expected date of arrival Dec 7-14

Namaste'

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:28 am

Instigator, if I may be so bold as to ask: your work is brilliant: to what do you attribute your ability to do this?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:15 am

Indeed, his work is brilliant and far more valuable then what I've seen with the "outing" thread.

When I read your report Instigator I thought to myself it seems that the northern hemisphere always seems to take the direct hit on these types of CMEs. I wonder why is that? Do you have any opinions about this? I understand the CMEs are based on the location of activity on the sun but is the suns activity random or influenced by other magnetic forces perhaps by something else?

Have you looked at www.iceagenow.com ? The weather projections for the northern hemisphere look grim as well.

When seeing what is going on with my family (most in the cold zones) it makes me verra, verra happy to be living at 19.8 where the average temperature here is in the mid 70s. I think one of my brothers will be moving here next year just so he can warm up his feet. They were driving in the worst ice snow storm ever on Monday.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:22 am

WAKE UP!: Proof Something Is Wrong With Our Solar System Right Now!
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread633424/pg1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:46 am

Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation

http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/index.html

What's Coming Our Way - Page 4 Test_6.20101125174035

Hmmm?

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3863141%3ABlogPost%3A238035&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

More likely...

http://www.silverstar-academy.com/Blog/?p=4190

What's Coming Our Way - Page 4 Outburst_strip
    UPDATE: V1 Ikeya-Murakami in OUTBURST near Saturn

COMET OUTBURST: Comet Ikeya-Murakami (C/2010 V1) is definitely undergoing an outburst event. Italian astronomers Ernesto Guido and Giovanni Sostero assembled the following animation from images they obtained between Nov. 4th and Nov 9th:

The sequence clearly shows an explosion in progress. “Only Nov. 7th is missing,” they say, “because of rare cloudy skies over New Mexico, where the remotely-controlled telescope we used is located.”

Another New Mexico observer, Leonid Elenin, estimates the size of comet’s expanding atmosphere as 4×6 arcminutes. “There is also some evidence of two symmetrical jets emerging from the nucleus of the comet,” he says.

The behavior of this comet reminds many onlookers of exploding Comet Holmes in 2007. Researchers believe Holmes exploded when an icy cavern in the comet’s nucleus collapsed. Perhaps something similar has happened to Comet Ikeya-Murakami. The icy visitor from the outer solar system made its closest approach to the Sun in late October, so it has just received a dose of solar heating that could trigger such an event.

Amateur astronomers are encouraged to monitor developments. Various reports put the brightness of the comet between 7th and 9th magnitude, invisible to the naked eye but an easy target for telescopes such as the Comet Hunter. It’s easy to find, too, little more than a degree from Saturn in the eastern sky before dawn. Set your alarm and happy hunting! [Sky maps: Nov. 9, 10, 11] [3D orbit] [ephemeris] more at link...

http://spaceweather.com/

Jenetta
    Jenetta

What's Coming Our Way - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats Coming Our Way

Post  Jenetta Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Carol wrote:Jenetta, it's all about location, location, location. You're looking for a spot with elevation and away from volcanoes, yet near fresh water (underground is good, lakes and rivers are good but may become contaminated so water filtration is good. Inland at least 100 miles is good. Or you can move in next door here on the island. What's Coming Our Way - Page 4 96967 I'd love to have you as a neighbor.
    Thanks for your invite Carol..........the idea of Hawaii is a pleasing thought....close by where I live (50-65 miles from Vancouver in BC) there is a dormant volcano (washington side) known as Mt. Baker sister to Mt. St. Helens sister to Mt. Shasta its beautiful to look at here in the Fraser Valley now it is covered totally by snow....speaking of snow we got hit with a veageance today and Monday the 22nd I have never felt it so cold here near the coast at -15 to -20 with the windchill. Thank gosh I've lived in the Yukon and NWT so I'm familiar with Arctic chill.
    Instigator mentions to beware my latitudes due to a CME November 24th projected storm to hit Dec. 7th to 14th...guess I am going to have to buy a shovel after all and possibly have to drag out my parka where it is buried in a large deep suitcase. What's Coming Our Way - Page 4 42363
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Update: The eruption was not Earth-directed--polar eruptions never are--so no auroras or geomagnetic storms are expected as a result of the blast. Remarkably, the Lasso was just one of three filaments that erupted on Nov. 24th, all missing Earth. The other two may be seen here. With no filaments or sunspots directly facing our planet, the misses are expected to continue and Earth-effects should remain low through the American Thanksgiving holiday. http://www.spaceweather.com/

Notice the blue picture on the upper far right. It reminds me of the side view of an eye with the blacked out area almost like a pupil. and if you notice on the far left it almost looks like something is in the white stream, looks like a very bright moon or something almost obscured in the curvature.

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 pm

lindabaker wrote:Instigator, if I may be so bold as to ask: your work is brilliant: to what do you attribute your ability to do this?

Removing the conditionings and the 3D limited left brain/rational brain opens one to a clear perspective and true awakening of the higher dimensional universal knowledge.

As above so below, we have heard this thrown out there everywhere but what does this really mean ??

Is up there really up there or perhaps is up there and down here the same ?? Our 3D perception and our "I believe when I see it" mentality is a very old paradigm. What's happening Above is directly happening down here, comets go into Jupiter, we feel it here.

We are all one

Be love and enjoy the ride

Namaste'

a short clip but very important to this answer

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:02 pm

We are living in fractral.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Instigator: Let's hear it for the right brainers! Instigator, that's the key! Left brain is always there when you need it, like a program you can pull up. It's just that so many have forgotten that they can use both sides of the brain, fully. I think this is slowly changing world wide, for the good of all. Thanks for the answer! Linda
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:50 am

time to pay attention upward, something massive is heading our way

Namaste'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sDIsK35DDw
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:21 am

Is this the REAL [i]Blue kachina ?

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 am

Comet Holmes was this Blue comet or Katchina, don't fall for the rubbish on TV selling it, this is clearly a mind control program in full swing to catch more and more people.

http://2012rising.com/article/was-comet-Holmes-the-Hopi-blue-star

Holmes comet exploded 2007, it also may have altered slightly the orbit of Venus. Is this more likely the blue star prophecy ?? I think it has more validity but one thing we bet on, if some clown makes a bunch of prophecies, with todays technology's how easy will it be to create the illusion to for fill such prophecy.

I really don't care for prophecy's( i often have to stop my eyes from rolling everytime someone mentions one ), they are a form of giving power away to a belief system or open up to more manipulation, I would rather look at the sun and see the stuff myself sunny instead of some news report on reptilian tv, Scientist theory, channeling's, guru, prophecy, Nostradamus, celebrity selling 5D passage with purchasing books or courses and all the dooms day fear mongers out there riding the karmic snake right back to another 3D existence to do it all again. the only truth is in your own kingdom

Namaste'
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 am

Instigator wrote:Comet Holmes was this Blue comet or Katchina, don't fall for the rubbish on TV selling it, this is clearly a mind control program in full swing to catch more and more people.

http://2012rising.com/article/was-comet-Holmes-the-Hopi-blue-star

Holmes comet exploded 2007, it also may have altered slightly the orbit of Venus. Is this more likely the blue star prophecy ?? I think it has more validity but one thing we bet on, if some clown makes a bunch of prophecies, with todays technology's how easy will it be to create the illusion to for fill such prophecy.

I really don't care for prophecy's( i often have to stop my eyes from rolling everytime someone mentions one ), they are a form of giving power away to a belief system or open up to more manipulation, I would rather look at the sun and see the stuff myself sunny instead of some news report on reptilian tv, Scientist theory, channeling's, guru, prophecy, Nostradamus, celebrity selling 5D passage with purchasing books or courses and all the dooms day fear mongers out there riding the karmic snake right back to another 3D existence to do it all again. the only truth is in your own kingdom

Namaste'
    I say but one word:
    SALUSA
    Insanely Happy
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:27 am

I agree with you both: Transcoso said it in a word.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 am

Instigator, in the last video, did you specify which latitude for the mega filament and coronal hole? North of the Chile location, correct? Have the x rays spiked yet? Thank you for your labours!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Well Instigator, this certainly would fit in with the dreams I was having last night about space particles and sol. I suspect with some of the recent reports coming in from Ecuador on their volcano there and the current location of the coronal hole that this might be the location of a future megga quake but I think you would have a much better take on the location then I.

Tungurahua volcano prompts evacuation in Ecuador

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/earth-updates-2010-t292-570.htm

If you want an alert to go out we can do it when you're ready. We have people from all over the globe checking this forum all day long and we can post it at the other forums we have access to as well.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Carol, thank you for linking the Ecuador volcano...I wanted to do the same thing. I feel that they are related. I can post commentary on Facebook if Instigator and anyone else here thinks it is warranted. I have seen commentary from some of the Cherokee people that they are feeling uneasy, very much so. Time to ground and pray...and for those of you who think that it is unnecessary, that's okay too! Everyone has their way of dealing with the birthing of this sixth sun. Very Happy
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 pm

lindabaker wrote:I agree with you both: Transcoso said it in a word.

The Monster Filament is weakening, several other filaments have erupted is different regions with little effect on the solar corona, Xrays are very low, from what i am seeing we may get some serious data Dec 8 regarding this Filament.
    Right now its the calm before the storm.

We have a monstrous sunspot 11131 that looks like a huge volcano in the northern hemisphere also.

Namaste
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:24 pm

lindabaker wrote:Carol, thank you for linking the Ecuador volcano...I wanted to do the same thing. I feel that they are related. I can post commentary on Facebook if Instigator and anyone else here thinks it is warranted. I have seen commentary from some of the Cherokee people that they are feeling uneasy, very much so. Time to ground and pray...and for those of you who think that it is unnecessary, that's okay too! Everyone has their way of dealing with the birthing of this sixth sun. Very Happy

I was looking at the Molucca Sea Region just above and below the equator region and mentioned a possible volcanic eruption around this region as it matched and mapped to that area, the Volcano in Ecuador just so happens sits 1.5 degrees South Latitude, in the same region the coronal hole sits but i picked the wrong area in Indonesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5LHeOozCt8

I will make an updated video once i get clear indication as to the likely areas effected, a lot going on around the solar corona right now, it will depend on what the filament does in a day or so that will determine the effects here of terra firma

Namaste'
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:59 am

worth checking, a significant planetary alignment associated with Dec 8th

we will see if its significant in terms of quakes or volcanic activity shortly

Namaste'

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:32 pm

What's Coming Our Way - Page 4 Epicblast

UPDATE! The "mega-filament" described below has just erupted. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory made a must-see movie of the epic blast. The eruption does not appear to be geoeffective; Earth-effects might be limited to pretty pictures.

MEGA-FILAMENT: A magnetic filament snaking around the sun's SE limb just keeps getting longer. The portion visible today stretches more than 700,000 km--a full solar radius. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory took this picture during the early hours of Dec. 6th:

NASA's STEREO-B spacecraft, stationed over the sun's eastern horizon, saw this filament coming last week. So far the massive structure has hovered quietly above the stellar surface, but now it is showing signs of instability. Long filaments like this one have been known to collapse with explosive results when they hit the stellar surface below. Stay tuned for action.

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:40 pm