tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
Brook
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
arctourist
LeeEllisMusic
Luminari
Beren
eleni
immortalisdolor
I Am
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Admin
giovonni
Floyd
burgundia
Instigator
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Studeo
malletzky
enemyofNWO
Carol
32 posters

What's Coming Our Way

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

What's Coming Our Way - Page 10 Empty Re: What's Coming Our Way

Post  Mercuriel Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 am

Merc. You will find that the true date is not very far away. The difference is minimal. The difference between the two calendars is only 11 minutes per year not 5 days.

And then I find this in relation to just how screwed the Calandar likely is...

The ordinary year in the previous Roman calendar consisted of 12 months, for a total of 355 days. In addition, a 27-day intercalary month, the Mensis Intercalaris, was sometimes inserted between February and March. This intercalary month was formed by inserting 22 days after the first 23 or 24 days of February; the last five days of February, which counted down toward the start of March, become the last five days of Intercalaris. The net effect was to add 22 or 23 days to the year, forming an intercalary year of 377 or 378 days.

Blink

According to the later writers Censorinus and Macrobius, the ideal intercalary cycle consisted of ordinary years of 355 days alternating with intercalary years, alternately 377 and 378 days long. On this system, the average Roman year would have had 366¼ days over four years, giving it an average drift of one day per year relative to any solstice or equinox. Macrobius describes a further refinement wherein, for 8 years out of 24, there were only three intercalary years, each of 377 days. This refinement averages the length of the year to 365¼ days over 24 years. In practice, intercalations did not occur schematically according to these ideal systems, but were determined by the pontifices. So far as can be determined from the historical evidence, they were much less regular than these ideal schemes suggest. They usually occurred every second or third year, but were sometimes omitted for much longer, and occasionally occurred in two consecutive years.

Blink

If managed correctly this system allowed the Roman year, on average, to stay roughly aligned to a tropical year. However, since the Pontifices were often politicians, and because a Roman magistrate's term of office corresponded with a calendar year, this power was prone to abuse: a Pontifex could lengthen a year in which he or one of his political allies was in office, or refuse to lengthen one in which his opponents were in power. If too many intercalations were omitted, as happened after the Second Punic War and during the Civil Wars, the calendar would drift rapidly out of alignment with the tropical year. Moreover, because intercalations were often determined quite late, the average Roman citizen often did not know the date, particularly if he were some distance from the city. For these reasons, the last years of the pre-Julian calendar were later known as "years of confusion". The problems became particularly acute during the years of Julius Caesar's pontificate before the reform, 63–46 BC, when there were only five intercalary months, whereas there should have been eight, and none at all during the five Roman years before 46 BC. For example, Caesar crossed the Rubicon on January 10, 49 BC of the official calendar, but the official calendar had drifted so far away from the seasons that it was actually mid-autumn.

And then...

The first step of the reform was to realign the start of the calendar year (1 January) to the tropical year by making 46 BC (708 AUC) 445 days long, compensating for the intercalations which had been missed during Caesar's pontificate. This year had already been extended from 355 to 378 days by the insertion of a regular intercalary month in February. When Caesar decreed the reform, probably shortly after his return from the African campaign in late Quintilis (July), he added 67 (= 22 + 23 + 22) more days by inserting two extraordinary intercalary months between November and December. These months are called Intercalaris Prior and Intercalaris Posterior in letters of Cicero written at the time; there is no basis for the statement sometimes seen that they were called "Unodecember" and "Duodecember". Their individual lengths are unknown, as is the position of the Nones and Ides within them. Because 46 BC was the last of a series of irregular years, this extra-long year was, and is, referred to as the "last year of confusion". The first year of operation of the new calendar was 45 BC.

So with the above stated - I would say that the only People knowing the Real Date are either these Who know when the Errors really began - Or They're Offworlders Who never had others screw with Their Calendars in the first place...

Musical

Last edited by Mercuriel on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Newly-discovered asteroid 2011 CA7 is going to fly past Earth on Feb. 9th only 63,000 miles away, or 1/4th the distance to the Moon. At closest approach around 1700 UT, the VW-Bug-sized space rock will zip through the constellation Orion glowing like a 17th magnitude star.

http://www.spaceweather.com/
    http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.c…..2011%20CA7
    http://strictlyhonest.com/forum/general-discussions/nasa-just-discovered-another-asteroid-2011-ca7/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Hey bud...what do you calculate as the total shift in degrees and in which direction?

use the current standard globe as an example and pick the middle of north america as a reference...thanks.

@stripes5150 well...from my research and observations, i think north america will be moving sse, or closer to the equator. I believe (from hopi prophecy and the Bible) there will be 3 different shifts before the last and most destructive shift occurs. I'm looking at 20-30 degree shifts at minimum...but could be more. And each shift will be very destructive to us: major earthquakes world wide, mega tsunamis and tidal waves, high winds and super storms, the spliting of usa, etc...watch my last vid

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm

A new planet has scientists agog

Monday Feb 14, 2011

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10706084&ref=rss

If you grew up thinking there were nine planets and were shocked when Pluto was demoted five years ago, get ready for another surprise. There may be nine after all, and Jupiter may not be the largest.

The hunt is on for a gas giant up to four times the mass of Jupiter thought to be lurking in the outer Oort Cloud, the most remote region of the solar system. The orbit of Tyche, as it is provisionally called, would be 15,000 times farther from the Sun than the Earth's, and 375 times farther than Pluto's, which is why it hasn't been seen so far.

But now scientists believe the proof of its existence has already been gathered by a Nasa space telescope, Wise, and is just waiting to be analysed.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Starts at about 7:20 minute mark.

Apophis Doom 2036 Michio Kaku Pt 1

Jenetta
    Jenetta

What's Coming Our Way - Page 10 Empty Whats Headed Our Way

Post  Jenetta Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:36 pm

http://coupmedia.org/astro-physics/m-class-solar-flare-headed-toward-earth-1302
    Sunspot 1158 has just unleashed the strongest solar flare of the year, an M6.6-category blast @ 1738 UT on Feb. 13th and it is heading straight for Earth.
    The eruption appears to have launched a coronal mass ejection (CME) toward Earth. It also produced a loud blast of radio emissions heard in shortwave receivers around the dayside of our planet. Amateur radio astronomer Thomas Ashcraft recorded these sounds. Stay tuned for updates!
    Solar activity increased sharply over the weekend with the eruption of an M6.6-class solar flare from behemoth sunspot 1158. The blast produced a strong burst of radio waves heard in the loudspeakers of shortwave receivers around the dayside of our planet, and it appears to have hurled a faint coronal mass ejection toward Earth.

Sunspot 1158 is growing rapidly (48 hour movie) and crackling with M-class solar flares. The active region is now more than 100,000 km wide with at least a dozen Earth-sized dark cores scattered beneath its unstable magnetic canopy. Earth-directed eruptions are likely in the hours ahead.
    The remains of old sunspot complex 1147-1149 are rotating over the eastern limb today. Although the region is in an advanced state of decay, it's not dead yet. During the late hours of Feb. 11th, a plasma bullet came rocketing out of the region's unstable core. Watch the movie--but don't blink, because it's fast.
    What's Coming Our Way - Page 10 Plasmabullet3_strip
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

What's Coming Our Way - Page 10 Empty added link and playing down my own ideas.

Post  lawlessline Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Not sure of this but I think there could be a very high m rated solar flare ready the take off from the sun. I know the one that happened a couple of days ago, but this is different. Man I hope I read the info wrong.

Heres link to real time xray flux.

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_1m.html

I should of added that it could be within the next hour.
    I am probably wrong so don't panic.

t

Last edited by lawlessline on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Indeed. I'm dragging as these things trigger my fibromyalgia where exhaustion and achy all-over sets in. The onset was yesterday afternoon and still active.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

What's Coming Our Way - Page 10 Empty just needed a track to go with that retraction of a flare.

Post  lawlessline Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 pm

oh well might just well be a bit off the ball on that one. Phew! keeping one eye on the wheel though.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Take back that last reply major major xray event going on
    http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_1m.html
    Was on the money but hour out. Yeah man

t
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 am

I woke up with a headache today.It is sth very unusual for me.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

What's Coming Our Way - Page 10 Empty Here are 8 strange Earth changes that should demand our attention:

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 am

Here are 8 strange Earth changes that should demand our attention:
    SNIP

1. Environmental collapse: The global environment has been in an exponential rate of degradation for some time. Our economic system can be likened to Pac-Man gobbling up everything in sight until it's game over, except that Pac-Man doesn't crap out waste like our economy does. Furthermore, we can't just put another quarter in the machine and hit the reset button. From the industrial-chemical agriculture business destroying soil, water, and wildlife on a mass scale, to over-fishing the oceans, the Gulf Oil Spill, chemical spraying, strip mining, gas fracking, water toxicity and the like; our entire habitat seems to be in critical need of healing if we expect to maintain life as a whole. Real environmentalists must wake up from their "Inconvenient" trance and realize there's much more to saving the ecosystem than simply reducing CO2 output

2. Record tectonic activity: Many earthquake researchers have noted the demonstrable uptick in earthquake frequency and strength, with 2010 hitting record levels. The Chile quake rocked the planet, causing us to actually lose a fraction of the length of our year. This increased activity is precisely what was predicted by science researcher, Lawrence Joseph, who documented in his book Apocalypse 2012 that our entire solar system is traveling through an interstellar energy cloud, which would produce significant observable earth changes beginning in 2009. Renowned physicist, Michio Kaku, has recently warned that enormous earthquakes in our lifetime threaten the mega cities we have created, which only compounds the threat. In addition to galactic changes, there is mounting evidence that the human activity of industrial gas fracking -- particularly in Arkansas -- may have led to earthquake swarms in a region which is not normally active. Now we learn that FEMA is buying massive amounts of MREs, blankets, body bags,and other provisions in anticipation of potential catastrophe along the New Madrid Fault.
    END SNIP

The rest at

http://www.patriotfreedom.org/alternative-news.php
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:35 am

Comet Elenin will be a close contact

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:48 pm

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1361161/pg1

Very high concentration of Electrons and Protons some where out close to Hawaii.

www.gdgps.net
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:20 pm

cheers My DNA is being upgraded... err, let's hope so.cheers I was out mowing the 5 acres today.

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Oh, so GLP is back up again?

My DNA is being upgraded... err, let's hope so

I have been trying to get a little sun each day. That's what I figure!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 am

Carol wrote:My DNA is being upgraded.

Bank on It....

Heh heh

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 am

What's Coming Our Way - Page 10 B_COR2_beacon_lr
    Space Weather alert - An Earth directed solar plasma cloud
    PRESTO FROM SIDC - RWC BELGIUM Wed Feb 16 2011, 1337 UT

Solar activity continues to be high from NOAA AR 1158 with two M flares (M1.0 flare peaking at 01:39 UT and M1.0 at 07:44 UT), plus several C-flares. This region is still growing and has potential for more M and probably X class flares. An eruption occurred in AR 1161 (around 02:00 UT) that lead to a CME directed towards the north which is not expected to arrive to the Earth. Geomagnetic conditions are quiet but are expected to be disturbed later tonight or tomorrow, by the arrival of the CMEs (3) that erupted in the previous three days. Since the last CME was faster than the previous two, they will most likely interact in interplanetary space and it is extremely difficult to give a good prediction of the geomagnetic consequences, but storms are expected.

http://sidc.oma.be/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 pm

What's Coming Our Way - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR32ET-cpvlH8XTG-rexLFfpOHHAS9N8PvuoK1A4iRzUCCMbLNI
    Large fireball seen across 5 northeastern U.S. states
    February 16, 2011 – NEW YORK – “A streak of silver and then a flash with crazy colors.” That’s how one person on Twitter described the celestial phenomenon seen by thousands of people across five states. Around 12:30 p.m. Monday a fireball appeared in the sky over Pennsylvania, traveling east for hundreds of miles. The Internet lit up with reports of sightings from people in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland. H.L. Devore says he was in his office in Ridgefield, N.J., looking out of the window when he saw it and said to himself, “What the heck is that?” Scientists say it most certainly was a large meteor, a piece of an asteroid or a comet that falls through the earth’s atmosphere. This latest meteor, one scientist says, was probably the size of a car and from its trajectory likely landed somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. Professor Jon Friedrich says while meteors fall to earth on a daily basis, “It is unusual to see one so bright in the middle of the day.” -NBC New York

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/large-fireball-seen-across-5-northeastern-u-s-states/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 am

What's Coming Our Way - Page 10 T1larg.dwarf.nasa
    Some scientists think a brown dwarf or gas giant bigger than Jupiter could be at the outer reaches of the solar
    system. In this image showing relative size, the white object at the upper left edge represents the sun.

Scientists, telescope hunt massive hidden object in space
    Quote: You know how you sometimes can sense that something is present even though you can't see it? Well, astronomers are getting that feeling about a giant, hidden object in space.

And when we say giant, we mean GIANT.

Evidence is mounting that either a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet is lurking at the outermost reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. The theoretical object, dubbed Tyche, is estimated to be four times the size of Jupiter and 15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth, according to a story in the British paper The Independent.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

The presence of such a massive object in the solar system's far-flung Oort Cloud could explain a barrage of comets from an unexpected direction, according to a December article at Space.com.

Its 27 million-year orbit could also explain a pattern of mass extinctions on Earth, scientists say.

Brown dwarfs are cold "failed" stars; their dimness and lack of heat radiation can make them hard to detect. Gas giants are huge planets – like Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune – that are made up of gases and may lack a solid surface like Earth's.

Whitmire told The Independent that Tyche will probably be composed of hydrogen and helium and have colorful spots, bands and clouds like Jupiter.

"You'd also expect it to have moons," he said. "All the outer planets have them."

Tyche was first hypothesized in 1984 as Nemesis, a dark companion star to the sun. It's been the subject of astronomical research and debate ever since. In July, another Space.com article said the celestial evidence suggests Tyche could not possibly exist.

To distinguish it from the Nemesis star theory, Matese and Whitmire are calling their object Tyche, after the good sister of the goddess Nemesis in Greek mythology.

Their research is published in Icarus, the International Journal of Solar System Studies.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/15/scientists-telescope-hunt-massive-hidden-object-in-space/?hpt=C2

Last edited by Carol on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:46 am

Remember way back in the Info when We were made to understand that We were to Anchor the incoming Energy...

Huh ?

Now We're seeing the effect. Consciousness - Even though Doom is Imminent - Cataclysm teeters ready to pounce - We are holding the Vibration, going through It as seeing It but not being a part of It. We are in It but not of It...

Heh heh

This is evidenced as Carol is so eloquently putting up Data and Informing Us of as It occurs.

Look at the results Brethren. Galactic - Planetary - And Solar Shocks are raining in upon Us and Mother yet We still move on inexorably to the next now...

Simply put - Keep the Vision Brethren - Consciousness is ruling the Reality and Fear is on the run at long last...

Awesome Work Everyone - Maintain the Vibe...

Anchor It...

Harp

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm not into DOOM Mercuriel. This is a time to soak up some rays for DNA enhancement. cheers

Eagle

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 pm

I'm with Ya Dear Sista. Hadriel and I are heading out into the Sun now...

Be back on in a bit - Got some Errands to run...

Wink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:12 pm

I definitely feel , as you point out so well Mercuriel , not being part of the doom scenarios as they unfold now on the Earth. Just quietly making notes of them, as the observer, as they occur . Something to add to the history's record as we sail through our journey home. The absence of fear and the complete knowing that we are of Spirit is an antidote realigning the energies where they are scrambled imo.

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:00 pm

mudra wrote:I definitely feel , as you point out so well Mercuriel , not being part of the doom scenarios as they unfold now on the Earth. Just quietly making notes of them, as the observer, as they occur . Something to add to the history's record as we sail through our journey home. The absence of fear and the complete knowing that we are of Spirit is an antidote realigning the energies where they are scrambled imo.

Love from me
    mudra
    That is what makes MoA such a peacefull place.

Doom is for dummies.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:02 am