tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Mercuriel
Brook
malletzky
greybeard
B.B. Baghor
Jenetta
starninja
Carol
burgundia
mudra
Beren
15 posters

From the forgotten world, into eternity

Beren
    Beren

From the forgotten world, into eternity - Page 4 Empty Re: From the forgotten world, into eternity

Post  Beren Fri May 13, 2011 6:06 pm

From the forgotten world into eternity
    comes a vibration of clarity
    ever present ,forevermore
    a mighty sound ,colour ,lore. 

But as gentle as the breeze 

in the midsummer starry eve...

And no word of human tongue

can paint its glory now

restless forever and peaceful now

breath ,power,soul- Love

mudra
    mudra

From the forgotten world, into eternity - Page 4 Empty Re: From the forgotten world, into eternity

Post  mudra Sat May 14, 2011 7:20 pm

This is a beautifull story Beren.
    I was going to post it elsewhere but than
    I was driven to bring it to you , to your thread.
    There is a lot of misery around us
    but miracles taking place too .
    We should never loose faith that a call
    from the Heart, a total surrender to the purity of Being
    allows for Love to flow freely and reassemble harmoniously
    what had gone ashtray because we did'nt pay attention to the divine within.

After a massive heart attack took this man's life, the cardiologist felt an overwhelming urge to pray over his body. Miraculously, he returned to life with no medical explanation.

Arrow http://www.godvine.com/Man-Dies-and-Returns-to-Life-on-the-Operating-Table-420.html

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat May 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Thank you Mudra for that story.
    I remember reading about it some time ago.

It shows us the "mysterious ways" of God. Surely it is not mysterious ,it`s just that we forgot.

Time to remember who we are. Very Happy

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Beren wrote:
    It shows us the "mysterious ways" of God. Surely it is not mysterious ,it`s just that we forgot.

Time to remember who we are. Very Happy

From the forgotten world, into eternity - Page 4 Highres_14012643

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 pm

One day and that is soon
    I see us standing above the sea crest
    Looking above in glorious light
    ready for a tune...

I merrily laughed for I saw!
    All the glory and all the love
    mingling behind and in front of all
    as above so below!

And then...

dreadful silence
    for a blink of an eye
    before the mighty chord
    that spawned with Love!

We sing!
    We praise!
    We Love
    We create!

We were
    We are
    We will BE!

Everlasting blessing with Love
    May it
    be!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:11 pm

This is more than a poem ... a vision from the Heart
    Energy dancing across the universe at Love speed.
    When there is joy in our Heart the world is changing
    Love is what creates it anew.

Thank you Beren

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Arise ,awake!
    Your beauty awaits you.
    Splendor to be shown
    mighty wind to be blown!

Arise , awake!
    Remember what is at stake
    to forever speak
    or silent to be.

Arise now and awake!
    Utter the word that can make or brake!
    Love and see what happens,
    Arise above the clouds of doubt.

Arise ,awake!
    I`m waiting for you
    singing in heart
    for our gloriou
    s f
    ate!

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 pm

mudra wrote:This is more than a poem ... a vision from the Heart
    Energy dancing across the universe at Love speed.
    When there is joy in our Heart the world is changing
    Love is what creates it anew.

Thank you Beren

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

Indeed it is!

sunny
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:15 pm

I usually write poems and some old memories here on this thread . Now with all this happening around us I have the clear thought that shines bright evermore as days go by- change of thinking patterns.

Unless we change our thoughts ,we as a whole will suffer dearly.In the highest realms there are no games like we have them here.But painful thing is to be stuck in the game. Spoils the true pleasure of development and evolution and growth of  soul. 

That`s why from forgotten world comes the unspoken beauties in all of us, though majority dismiss it ever it finds a way to spring! Like water will always find a hole in the vessel or like air - would always do the same or a plant that will always find a way to outgrow the obstacle- that`s how this divine beauty in each soul is springing now.
    Even in the saddest souls out there. They may not realize that but it`s true.You can`t stop Love from flourishing. You just can`t. Love is above all laws and transcends everything. Its power is the one whom birthed the life and universe.

God is Love.
    And God planted its spark and seed in all souls that exist. 
    Some choose to ignore that and make the trouble for others. Some remembered . Some are idle. Some are aiding others but ALL have that spark of Love.

From the forgotten world into eternity comes a vision of clarity , a picture worth of all words !More and more until all is Love.Forevermore !
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:33 pm

I am smiling at what you wrote today as I on the other side was rereading the following.
    it's a parable for children but it's so nice to step in children's toes at times.
    It is crystal clear to me that darkness is only there to help the Love that we are shine bright.
    As you say " Love .. and see what happens " .

http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/littlesoul-thesun.htm

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:25 pm

mudra wrote:
    I am smiling at what you wrote today as I on the other side was rereading the following.
    it's a parable for children but it's so nice to step in children's toes at times.
    It is crystal clear to me that darkness is only there to help the Love that we are shine bright.
    As you say " Love .. and see what happens " .

http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/littlesoul-thesun.htm

Love from me
    mudra
    It`s very nice when energies work together for mutual goal!And the goal is helping each other remember who we are.

This thread is my stream of conscience and thank you Mudra for aiding greatly here. Thank you all that are finding beauty here :-).

I bless you on your path and life road!
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:39 pm

The house will burn
    one that we call body.

Into eternal field
    that we dwelt before

we return forevermore.

And we stand over the thought
    that is shapeless.
    Moving through space
    that is endless...

We were.
    For we are!
    We will, because
    I am.

Be .
    Love.
    Life.
    See.
    Feel.
    Create.

Breathe in breathe out...
    Life that thinks about-
    Itself and our creations
    of endless variations...

I return back...
    to my Father,
    an almighty spirit
    that is...

everywhere, here and there
    of life and peace, love and joy
    the breeze...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Beren wrote:
    It`s very nice when energies work together for mutual goal!And the goal is helping each other remember who we are.

If we could just say " remember you , remember me , remember your Heart " and people would actually do this .
    In a blink of an eye there would be only One of us here in the Love flow.

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Garden of gods, Temple of silence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdmBNGlUq2g&feature=player_embedded#at=28

Love Always
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Mudra , I know of your love of flowers and plants.
    I love them too.

Do you notice that even in their beautiful heads God is telling us a story of creation and us and life?

Namely every flower has a center which is usually darker ,denser than the petal. Then petals emerge from the center into beautiful shapes and circles.

Some aren't looking like circles but when you zoom out ,the outward shapes are circular. Beauty lies within each shape and it finishes in circle only to begin with new glory. Tells us the story that we all came from one source. No matter what image or illusion or shape or act we became, we are from one source. And every one plays its part. Overall picture looks perfect.

It`s our choice will we be a scent or a stench. Nevertheless we will be a part of flower. Flower of life.

Ones which do the damage or evil do not realize that God is using them as a tool for even greater beauty by allowing them to to their thing, only to show them and all how even from their marring something beautiful can emerge and that Love can heal or overgrow the problem and evil ,only to make even more beautiful shapes and colours.

This realization comes as a stunning blow to evil makers. It`s a final struck at their evil heart. Final struck into their powerful illusion called evil. Until it crumbles down into nothingness , until naked soul is revealed ,until every soul finds out or remembers that all have beginning in God- all has an end in God- only to have a new beginning in God.

Amazing language and messages all around us!

Christ said that who has eyes -let them see!
    Who has ears- let them hear!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Beren wrote:
    Do you notice that even in their beautiful heads God is telling us a story of creation and us and life?

Yes it really is Divine beauty they manifest... The center is where it all begins .. the Heart where the light is wether clear or dark . One is led to the Heart through the dance of contrasting colors on the petals.
    Every flower under the sun is standing in grace and perfection by her own, yet at the same time, when merging with others, the whole forms yet further beauty ... a pure harmony of shades, colors and patterns uplifting our spirits .
    May we humans grow into a garden too , transcending and releasing our divine essence. Be a light of our own while remembering and uniting with the light of us all. The image of a seed , where the journey begins , in the darkness of the soil , where in the long process of reaching perfection ; after much trial and effort ( one could call it duality); the light is reached and a miracle comes into being.
    The Creator is leaving us clues everywhere.

Love for you
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am

mudra wrote:
    Beren wrote:

Yes it really is Divine beauty they manifest... The center is where it all begins .. the Heart where the light is wether clear or dark . One is led to the Heart through the dance of contrasting colors on the petals.
    Every flower under the sun is standing in grace and perfection by her own, yet at the same time, when merging with others, the whole forms yet further beauty ... a pure harmony of shades, colors and patterns uplifting our spirits .
    May we humans grow into a garden too , transcending and releasing our divine essence. Be a light of our own while remembering and uniting with the light of us all. The image of a seed , where the journey begins , in the darkness of the soil , where in the long process of reaching perfection ; after much trial and effort ( one could call it duality); the light is reached and a miracle comes into being.
    The Creator is leaving us clues everywhere.

Love for you
    mudra

True to the very word!
    I hope that with this thread among many ,at least one soul will find her/his remembrance in beauty.
    :-)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 am

Beren wrote:

True to the very word!
    I hope that with this thread among many ,at least one soul will find her/his remembrance in beauty.
    :-)

Only a bridge to cross Wink

From the forgotten world, into eternity - Page 4 Garden

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Heaven can sing,
    heaven is calling.
    Awaiting for us
    to be one-to be love!

When I was alone
    in bitterness of night
    Could not think
    Dared not to hope...

But still I`d go!
    With reason which blinds
    and heavy heart
    into darkness and pits...

Forever apart of light...

When all was lost ,
    I`ve seen the light!
    For all that was darkened
    has perished without sight!

I`ve seen you dance,
    I`ve heard you sing
    and flowers about your feet
    were melting in love, blossoming!

And there I saw,there I knew!
    Before time and all,
    before wailing of souls
    I saw us standing above.

Your heart to mine
    and mine to yours,
    Our souls as one
    Forevermore!

Heaven can sing,
    heaven is calling.
    Awaiting for us
    to be one -to be love!
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Deep down in the forest we called our own
    was a fountain with water and flowers above
    and mighty trees all around!
    There ... my soul always return...
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Days are getting shorter and thoughts bigger
    and I am dreaming in broad daylight
    of everlasting spring...

I remember the time when beauty was ...
    ...all around us... in the forest of Birch trees...
    where nightingales sing.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:50 pm

In ages long forgotten people were living in a period of darkness that lasted. Fear was blooming everywhere since the main generator of fear was a powerful entity. That entity has figured out that by raising fear or seeding fear in people`s hearts ,it can gather more energy for it. Hence fear was abundant energy then.Over time this has not changed. Entities went and to and fro , times changed, people changed but one thing really never changed truly-generating fear.And I remember a time when that generating was interrupted by returning of hope. By returning of light. By retaking light from dark entity (symbolically and even physically) people realized that they were strong and that love is THE power . Fear can not beat love.Despite this having happened in long forgotten past , one thing remains- a realization of mankind that Love is the power and it conquers fear.We are being tested all over again, by our choices on all levels. Let us trust in Love. In all dimensions in all presence.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Beren wrote:[b] Fear can not beat love.

Yes Beren , but we can pretend it can can't we ?
    The whole world as we know it is hanging on that lie : that we are anything else but Love.
    Would we all realize the Truth everything solid that separates us would vanish as easily as it appeared.
    And so .. the game goes on .
    In The Karen I trust Wink

Love from me
    mudra

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Beren, you rocks brate. Beautifull said and recognized. And thanks for the reminder:

...a realization of mankind that Love is the power and it conquers fear...

The one unable to see this, should be reminded and reminded each and every day, until the final, global recogniton of the mankind is achieved.

You're one of the many lights out there lightning the various path(s)...thank you.

much respect to you
    Mal...
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:41 pm

mudra wrote:
    Beren wrote: Fear can not beat love.

Yes Beren , but we can pretend it can can't we ?
    The whole world as we know it is hanging on that lie : that we are anything else but Love.
    Would we all realize the Truth everything solid that separates us would vanish as easily as it appeared.
    And so .. the game goes on .
    In The Karen I trust Wink

Love from me
    mudra

It`s not a problem in pretending for the sake of experience , the problem is in being stuck in pretending,believing that it is the reality when in fact it is not.
    On the surface a man will say that he wants something so bad but deep inside he actually wants something different. That`s why that real soul choice or desire is manifesting.

Key is to remember .

Thing is to remember who we are and to realize that we hold the strings - NOT our illusions that we created for the sake of experience.

Too many souls were trapped by believing in their own illusions or illusions of others. They became prisoners of their own illusion and appearance.

[b]Know the truth and it will set you free!

That is why God is sending all those reminders for all of us, to awake us to remember who we are.

That is why I made this thread for something is awakened in me relating to all this that I write of. And I feel I am not alone in this ,hence these poems and calls .

Thanks Mudra!
    Flowers

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:24 am