tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
mudra
malletzky
Floyd
Carol
devakas
burgundia
Beren
11 posters

My big news - From forgotten world into eternity

Beren
    Beren

My big news - From forgotten world into eternity Empty My big news - From forgotten world into eternity

Post  Beren Tue May 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Hello dear friends!

It`s my honor to announce that after some time of preparation and 20 years of work without clear time frame of "when" I finally published my book with poems and art.

Most poems were on the thread "From the forgotten world into eternity" here on Mists and now they are in a book.

Big help and kindred spirit came from my dear soul friend Mudra who gave her 11 paintings for the book. Well she gave me more than 30 but I chose 11 in an honor to the poems.
    Along her I collaborated with an artist who was painting for Tolkien works - Ted Nasmith.

When I told him that this is my first book he kindly offered paintings for it.
    And in my book the world premiere will have painting named "Tinuviel reborn" as it hasn`t yet been published anywhere .

Last but not least my Serbian friend Dalibor Zlatkovic has kindly given few more paintings.

I want to thank you all for your love and spirits and I hope this book will find its way to be the light of its own.

Beren

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/from-forgotten-world-into-eternity-milorad-maksimovic/1110600077?ean=9781849031530

http://www.amazon.com/From-forgotten-world-into-eternity/dp/1849031533/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1336960504&sr=8-4

http://www.amazon.de/From-forgotten-world-into-eternity/dp/1849031533/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1336960504&sr=8-4

http://www.amazon.fr/From-forgotten-world-into-eternity/dp/1849031533/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1336960504&sr=8-4

and finally on publisher`s website a small info about it:

http://bookstore.schieldenver.com/
    burgundia
    burgundia

My big news - From forgotten world into eternity Empty Re: My big news - From forgotten world into eternity

Post  burgundia Tue May 22, 2012 2:31 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Very Happy bounce cheers
    Beren
    Beren

My big news - From forgotten world into eternity Empty Re: My big news - From forgotten world into eternity

Post  Beren Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm

burgundia wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Very Happy bounce cheers

Thanks dear!

Very Happy
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue May 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Beautiful!!!! I am so so happy for you, Beren!!! I call it true sattva!

Congratulations to you and to Mudra!!!

My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue May 22, 2012 4:48 pm

devakas wrote:Beautiful!!!! I am so so happy for you, Beren!!! I call it true sattva!

Congratulations to you and to Mudra!!!

My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937 My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 374937

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 22, 2012 10:33 pm

This is so exciting Beren. Congratulations. The Winner

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 23, 2012 4:34 am

Well done Beren and good luck with your publication. Ive seen some of Mudras art. Nice teamwork.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed May 23, 2012 5:47 am

Carol wrote:This is so exciting Beren. Congratulations. My big news - From forgotten world into eternity 439414

Thanks Carol!

sunny
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed May 23, 2012 5:56 am

Floyd wrote:Well done Beren and good luck with your publication. Ive seen some of Mudras art. Nice teamwork.

This is most exciting too!

Kindred spirits lighting! sunny
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed May 23, 2012 6:21 am

Well done brother. Odlicno Wink

Pozdrav
    Mall...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 am

My big news - From forgotten world into eternity Congra10
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed May 23, 2012 7:26 am

Add my congrats to the list too. Cheerful It's wonderful to know your work is going to reach out and touch the hearts of so many more people this way. Can't wait to receive my copy!
    Flowers Hugs cheers
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed May 23, 2012 5:02 pm

malletzky wrote:Well done brother. Odlicno Wink

Pozdrav
    Mall...

Thanks Mall!!

Bilo je vreme prijatelju da konacno je objavim sunny
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Sanicle wrote:Add my congrats to the list too. Cheerful It's wonderful to know your work is going to reach out and touch the hearts of so many more people this way. Can't wait to receive my copy!
    Flowers Hugs cheers

Thanks !!!

sunny

I feel really good about this ...

Mudra and other artists were left and right hands ...
    Without them - nothing special ...
    sunny
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

My big news - From forgotten world into eternity Empty My Big News - From Forgotten World Into Eternity

Post  Jenetta Thu May 24, 2012 2:02 am

Beren this is an excellent accomplishment - I'll pickup the book at Chapters Indigo.

As below so above; As above so below
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu May 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Jenetta wrote:Beren this is an excellent accomplishment - I'll pickup the book at Chapters Indigo.

As below so above; As above so below

Thank you sunny

You know all came quite naturally, as I was posting poems Mudra kept painting the thread for me and then we saw that something has got to be done. But for the book she gave me her paintings not online ones.

Lawless

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Beren, I just went to order my copy from Amazon and guess what? Temporarily out of stock.

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu May 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Carol wrote:Beren, I just went to order my copy from Amazon and guess what? Temporarily out of stock.

Try Barnes & Noble , the first link.
    Also on Amazon they got when you go further down the page (few lines really) a few links on the left how to buy from new & used and for me always says that there are some available.

And if everything got sold then sunny

I hope that people will find their connection with it.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu May 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Carol , I just saw that when you type From forgotten world into eternity , you get few extra links down on the screen with others that sell it...

Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 24, 2012 3:14 pm

I already ordered it and am so looking forward to reading it and seeing mudra's paintings along with the others who joined her with their paintings as well. I'm so happy for both of you.

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu May 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Carol wrote:I already ordered it and am so looking forward to reading it and seeing mudra's paintings along with the others who joined her with their paintings as well. I'm so happy for both of you.

I cannot explain the warmth and good feel I have for all this.
    When I started with poems some 20 years ago, I started as natural as one breathe. The they piled up and some were cast out and some lived through.

When the inspiration comes - all is done in a minute or two.
    No ever changing of the lyrics and rest.

Some were polished only grammatically since English isn`t my first language.
    But as I am self learned in English I ever more read of various authors in many fields and by participation on forums I perfected my language skills by you guys from US and UK and all who are native speakers like Aussies and rest.

Many on forums are deeply eloquent and I learned a lot from them of a beauty of language. I had the poems in my heart and soul and language came as a tool to perform .

I know deeply inside that highest language is Love and poetry if attuned perfectly awakes spirits in their highest form, rekindles them to rejoice and shine ever more!

Art for eyes as in paintings is a perfect match with words and combined they carry the power of universe for all around us is ,simply, art in form of sound and picture.
    From words,music,paintings,drawings and rest.

We are art that lives and are the pinnacle of greatest artist ever - God- Creator.

sunny
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun May 27, 2012 9:09 am

Light is shining brightly
    into new dawns and news places...
    Hidden is not that pearl
    that was your gift to the world.

Moment of silence and self examination
    and grasp at life -oh how it is beautiful!
    Standing alone eyes upon the moon
    just from another place...

And this is the place beyond the realms
    that we trespass freely at will,
    It is God`s glorious place
    for all of us to be still...

I send you a blessing my dear soul...
    I am free and love you more...
    than you can grasp right now
    On this Earth far far below...

Dear Brook,
    I just had this connection that I speak of and you know of and this is a poem for you.
    Your soul will know.
    Your heart will know.

Be well and know you are loved .
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 29, 2012 12:15 am

My My - Congrats Indeed...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue May 29, 2012 5:34 am

Mercuriel wrote:My My - Congrats Indeed...

cheers

Thanks Merc!

I did the highest thing I can right now, to lift the spirits in poems and art (Mudra & crew) is to enable them to be on the high place and then , they would know what to do.

sunny
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu May 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Bonds are made-to be broken
    and blindfold human for us to see,
    how strong one can be awoken
    and child that lives can BE!

Take heed and look!
    There is no word and secret out there-
    which is a hook.
    Only a spark ready to flare.

Game is on,always on.
    And when hearts see and souls hear
    Ah -the joy will flow