tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Q News - Project Looking Glass: Predicting The Future To Stop Global Disaster? -Great Video!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Q News - Project Looking Glass: Predicting The Future To Stop Global Disaster? -Great Video! Empty Q News - Project Looking Glass: Predicting The Future To Stop Global Disaster? -Great Video!

Post  Carol Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fBcMRleHJs&feature=emb_logo
    Q News - Project Looking Glass: Predicting The Future To Stop Global Disaster?

Remember : ” The Beauty Of The Second Amendment Is That It Will Not Be Needed Until They Try To Take It ” …… Thomas Jefferson…..

Note: "Predictive algorithms are just that. The more information, the better prediction. It is NOT seeing the future. It can go wrong. I believe that it has, as the Q stuff happens one year later than we thought. Any military campaign has a timeline that needs to be revised as it goes along due to delays from the opposing army. I am VERY concerned that people calling themselves Christians are just fine with fortune telling and soothsaying. Recall what happened to King Saul when he consulted one. Years ago, PAX had a special on heaven and the afterlife. They had scientists on talking about a dimensional shift that takes place on a cellular level with one of two outcomes. This caused this fella to look into the different afterlife religions. When he got to the Bible (which he read over a weekend), there were references that he knew to be true concerning what they were just discovering. He became a believer at that point because there was no other way to have that knowledge but coming from God. I believe we are entertaining angels unawares. Recall that there are also fallen angels or demons. This is a battle between good and evil. We know how this is going to end as God has told his people in His Word. Lord, curb the destruction of Satan and his minions. Gather Your people into You. Reveal to the world that You are God. In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Q News - Project Looking Glass: Predicting The Future To Stop Global Disaster? -Great Video! Empty Re: Q News - Project Looking Glass: Predicting The Future To Stop Global Disaster? -Great Video!

Post  lindabaker Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Hello Carol, your Mists email arrived today and I could log in. Synchronistically I was trying to remember the name to find craig's channel....justinformed! This post was one of the first posts I tapped on, and here he was. Wow how are you?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Q News - Project Looking Glass: Predicting The Future To Stop Global Disaster? -Great Video! Empty Re: Q News - Project Looking Glass: Predicting The Future To Stop Global Disaster? -Great Video!

Post  Carol Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:38 pm

Linda, I'm so delighted that you found you way back into the Mists. Doing great. How are you doing after all of this time? Don't you just love synchronicity?

BTW, Baron stopped by with a friend for lunch while we were still living on the Big Island. What a treat to see him in person.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:41 am