tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

We are blind

Swanny
    Swanny

We are blind Empty We are blind

Post  Swanny Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Look at their reactions when they see the colours we see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX0OodWU70w

I wonder what we could see if we had full spectrum eyesight? Shocked
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

We are blind Empty Re: We are blind

Post  Carol Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Wonderful. I teared up watching their amazing reactions of wonderment. Outstanding! cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 pm

I Cried. Sight is Miraculous. We take so many things for granted. Human-Life (as we know it) makes no sense with no God (or god) especially with the time-frame allotted on Earth for "Human-Evolution". Perhaps there might've been some sort of Universal-Evolution (going way, way, way, way, way back) but I suspect Master-Geneticists and Genetic-Engineering in relatively recent antiquity. Human-Life makes no sense with a genuinely Almighty-God (watching us suffer, without seeming to care, and without seeming to do much about it). I've speculated that the real-deal regarding Divinity and Humanity involves gods and goddesses who are mighty (but not almighty) at least in this particular solar system (for at least the past few thousand years). My current theory involves a Council of 42 with 42 Supercomputer-Linked Hybrids living in 42 600 square-foot office-apartments throughout the solar system (linked to the computers and each-other by the InterPlaNet). There might be 7 on Earth (one for each continent), and one on each of the most likely planets and moons in the solar system. Sorry for the tangent, but our existence might've involved a HUGE Amount of Sacrifice for thousands (or millions) of years, and our continued existence might be more precarious than we can possibly imagine. BTW, I recently spoke with someone who used the rare-term "Double-Entendre". Carol, didn't you once use that term when you were upset with me because of my "Demon-Baby" post?? Hmmmmm...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:52 am

Lovely video.
    That wonderful sensation of having one's blinders removed and discovering a new world cheers

Around 300 million people are color blind and view the world without color every day. Some of these people can only see shades of grey and some cannot see the difference between red and green.
    It's awesome technology is able to remedy this now.

Love from me
    mudra

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:54 pm

mudra wrote:Lovely video.
    That wonderful sensation of having one's blinders removed and discovering a new world cheers

Love from me
    mudra

I imagine that's what it's like for us when we die and go home Very Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Swanny wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    Lovely video. That wonderful sensation of having one's blinders removed and discovering a new world.

Love from me
    mudra

cheers
    I imagine that's what it's like for us when we die and go home.
    Very Happy
    Where is "HOME"?? In my SDA background, it was implied that "HOME" was in Orion (through the M-42 Nebula). There's "42" again!! But it was also implied that after "THIS WORLD" was destroyed (at the end of the "MILENNIUM") a "NEW WORLD" would take its place, and the "RIGHTEOUS" (presumably mostly SDA's) would live in this "NEW EARTH" forever with Jesus. But is "HOME" in Orion, or is it within this solar system?? Or is "HOME" in the Pleiades?? Approximately 10 years ago, I joked online about being O.H. KRLLL from Pleon (years before I learned there was actually a "Pleione"in the Pleiades)!! http://krlll.com/ I was severely rebuked for doing so!! Look at the early-posts on that site. I've left it untouched for nearly 10 years. One responder said "God Will NOT Have Mercy On You!!" I couldn't feel the love. I've frankly felt very little love throughout my life, and it's getting worse as I seem to be increasingly tortured by whoever and/or whatever REALLY runs this solar system. What is the proper and/or expected response?? Contrite Compliance to Who Knows Who and/or What?? At a writers-conference I attended, Frank Peretti mockingly spoke of people who didn't believe in "God" but believed in "Extraterrestrials from the Pleiades"!! Years later, I jokingly repeated this basic statement to a graduate of the Harvard Divinity School, and he seemed to seriously be in agreement with it!! Honest. Sherry Shriner speaks of Orion as being Predominantly Reptilian!! I continue to suspect that we don't know a damn-thing concerning just about everything-significant. But perhaps we're NOT supposed to know. Ignorance is Bliss and Virtue?? Perhaps It's Easier That Way!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am