tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Historic Timeline Based on Historic Sites & Artefacts Instead of Blind Belief in the Quakademia

mudra
    mudra

Historic Timeline Based on Historic Sites & Artefacts Instead of Blind Belief in the Quakademia  Empty Historic Timeline Based on Historic Sites & Artefacts Instead of Blind Belief in the Quakademia

Post  mudra Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:37 am

Historic Timeline Based on Historic Sites & Artefacts Instead of Blind Belief in the Quakademia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvJSlgi3SU

Love Always
    mudra

Pris
    Pris

Historic Timeline Based on Historic Sites & Artefacts Instead of Blind Belief in the Quakademia  Empty Re: Historic Timeline Based on Historic Sites & Artefacts Instead of Blind Belief in the Quakademia

Post  Pris Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:54 am

Fantastic video, mudra! cheers  Mind-blowing... I didn't know the half of it.  Amazing stuff... and I'm really building a HUGE dislike towards those big-skulled beings.  

Our whole manipulated, messed up history (up to and including present day and current events of course) is even more extremely manipulated and messed up than imaginable.  Man, are we ever a bunch of schmucks.  Why are humans so easily conned -- over and over and over?  There's something hugely wrong with us (genetically stupefied?).

I'm grateful for learning all that new information, but that history lesson left me feeling particularly angry...  What else is new?  

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:40 am