tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
mudra
Carol
NANUXII
7 posters

Girl Writes What !?

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Girl Writes What !?   - Page 3 Empty Re: Girl Writes What !?

Post  NANUXII Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:29 pm

What im observing with women is the " nouveau riche " syndrome ( please dont take that as a put down )

wiki here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouveau_riche

When new powers come to a group they need time to come to terms with all its strengths and pitfalls... and that takes time. I think in 200 to 300 years we will see women balance their energies/new powers and become amazing. There is great appeal to a strong woman , just like a strong man is appealing to women. Its just when absolute power corrupts some of the apples it tends to spread to others in a non filtered way that appeals to laziness and an opportunity to flex new bionic muscle.

I dont see this as a gender specific problem. If we look at history , the rise of men through the ages is purely because of physical strength. Back then thats pretty much all one needed to be dominant, that and an ability to do whatever it takes to succeed. But as things change physical strength is now only 1 of the attributes necessary. Technology and Communication have risen to be almost as powerful tools.

The only thing holding women back from true evolution is the inexorable attributes of power groups to think into problems and find universal solutions. The slogan " its all about me " is a knee jerk reaction to the perceived wrong doings of men.

The glass ceiling perception is also a problem only because women have not had enough experience in getting up the ladder. There are 6 women as CEO's of top 100 ftse companies. Why only 6 ? a feminist would say its sexism but in truth the fact that 6 made it means its possible. What feminists dont know or even consider that its really tough to get there even as a man.

I imagine the amount of men that have tried to get there are in the tens of thousands... but failed ! is that a glass ceiling ? Yes ! However the glass ceiling has absolutely nothing to do ( in the majority of cases ) with gender and everything to do with ability. Those 6 CEO's have proven that point. When i say the majority i mean in other cases is because of women's general psyche tainted by feminism and the idiotic methods they perpetrate to gain power and entitlement. For eg. the " ME Too " movement... what this has shown yet again is a movement whose basic premise was really good, but has now been corrupted and used as a tool for passive aggression.

If you rely on passive aggressiveness as your only skill then guess what !? You just created a glass ceiling for your self. In addition now the Me Too movement has turned into one of the biggest set backs for women globally in the work place. Only because of their penchant for passive aggressiveness. Is it not plausible, that way before you apply for a seat at the big table, that you have already been vetted extensively ? Trust me the interview is merely a formality. The decision was already made long before you sat down.

A Heads Up for the ambitious ! One inkling of that behavior and you are out ! Before you say that's un fair, think ... would you employ a ticking time bomb to control a company you spent 40 years building ?

CEO's are now rolling back quotas for fear of being taken down by a disgruntled woman willing to deceive as a tactic of revenge. The irony is there is very little to no blow back for this behavior. They get away with it all the time and monkey see monkey do... The best way to help women become more powerful is to prosecute this behavior.

Men created the arenas they dominate, the determination to get there is brutal ! Do you think those men will just roll over and give it up to fill a quota ? If they do their empire will fall only because those given favor will not have the earned skill sets required to maintain control of a very violent and unforgiving market place.

if you want to be the best at anything you must learn the road. Its apparent to me feminist groups see " the road " as a male construct to create inequality. This is abjectly fatuous thinking. The more you give rights and entitlements to a group the weaker they become, no exceptions.

Ok so im sorry about the rant but i was on a roll and to the core of me its to give insight for women to understand how to wield power that is mutually beneficial. If you project a kind assertiveness without an ulterior motive, man will respond with zeal to your cause. We are wired that way and we crave more than ever to have some semblance of nurturing without judgement.

We are Equally powerful in our corners ! the trick is not to fight when the bell rings but rather come to the center and use each others strengths to create something that benefits all.

Love and Hugs

N
    N

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:33 am

NANUXII wrote:

We are Equally powerful in our corners !  the trick is not to fight when the bell rings but rather come to the center and use each others strengths to create something that benefits all.

Love and Hugs

N
    N

I call this wisdom Nanu ☺
    💗

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:01 am

mudra wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

We are Equally powerful in our corners !  the trick is not to fight when the bell rings but rather come to the center and use each others strengths to create something that benefits all.

Love and Hugs

N
    N

I call this wisdom Nanu ☺
    💗

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

I love you I love you Boxer Toast = Hadriel

Girl Writes What !?   - Page 3 Tenor
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:30 am

Yes, brilliantly said Nanu.  Now how do we get this wisdom to the masses and would all these nouveau riche even listen if we did.  That's the problem, isn't it.  Neutral

But that's always been one of the main problems with this world, hasn't it?  The ones with the most strident voices rarely listen to anyone else ... the so-called leaders.  And then you get all the followers who tag along on their coat tails if it serves their own purposes.  Or just through apathy. Or a dislike of argument. Crying or Very sad
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:10 am

Yes, brilliantly said Nanu.  Now how do we get this wisdom to the masses and would all these nouveau riche even listen if we did.  That's the problem, isn't it ?

Correct
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:33 am

Lolerz Very succinct Nanu. Flowers
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:40 pm

I believe that if we engage in constructive criticism , sooner or later someone will be inspired to run with it.

In reality thats all we need to do.

the only exception is people like Cheryl Sandberg ... i think she is broken to the core.

N
    N
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:58 pm

Some interesting stuff here about the differences of men and women and how they've caused riffs between us in order to control us

https://blog.kareldonk.com/the-prophecy-of-the-eagle-and-the-condor/

Girl Writes What !?   - Page 3 Eagle_condor

I found it while looking into the split soul story that I heard, in the story when source was building the universe it didn't have enough souls to populate the place and so it split them in two, forever more we seek out our other half JT Hadriel
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:29 pm

In an interview with David Icke, Credo Mutwa tells the African story about how men and women were divided many thousands of years ago, in order for humanity to be enslaved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kKbzcfBDdg
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:08 pm

Awesome posts Swanny ! this is the spirit that we need Crazy Happy

And to edify women who went the extra mile to be great i want to show womens soccer highlights. Seriously never seen such skill. I found my self feeling sooo good watching this clip.

enjoy

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:15 pm

Now you may be surprised one of my all time favorite movies is Hidden Figures.

If you havent seen it GET IT ! its inspiring. In the face of so many obstacles being a black woman in the 50's working in a male dominated industry these three women used their oppression to give them the resolve to not take no for an answer. These are who we should aspire to be like.

Aside from the comment from that idiot Ted Cruz , please enjoy.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:31 am

here is one of my favorite interviews between Jordan Peterson and Helen Lewis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZYQpge1W5s

Hats off to both for such an excellent and comprehensive disclosure of information that is actually useful.

etra props to Helen Lewis , i really enjoyed the manner of which she presented her ideas, i actually agreed with her on 2 topics over the opinions of Jordan which is rare as i hold his information and ideas in high regard.

please enjoy

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:23 pm

Quote :

" Its not because there are roving bands of tyrannical plumbers " \

LMAO !!! Jordan youre a funny guy !!

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:53 pm

Here is anther video interview with Jordan Peterson originally posted by Mudra in " A Glitch In The Matrix " thread.

It further delves into the machination of interactional politics between man and woman. Excellent video !

Please Enjoy

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:22 am

Bill Burr encapsulates the problem with our social culture in a colorful manner ( ie. uses a lot of nasty politically incorrect language )

Please watch at your own risk, please note this will offend feminists and to be honest i hope it does... imo the feminist culture is degrading not only our relationships but our ability to think logically or even think in a realistic manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVMmiltdp1U

Please enjoy

N
    N

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:14 am

https://youtu.be/y62veCinCvc

The Wisest Person I've Listened to in a Long Time is a 6 Year Old Girl????
    How does this happen? She figured out the world at age 6.

(This is her speaking to her Mom after her parents had a fight.)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:38 am

Wow ! i love that kid :0) theres a lot i can say about the the pathology of her thoughts but she is too cute to disassemble.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:09 pm

I have been watching a very interesting presentation by Karen Staughan, she covers the suffragette and afgani female situation in a way you would never hear from a feminist. Probably because she doesn't cherry pick and re arrange info to suit an agenda as feminsts do.

Its an eye opener to say the least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eqYEVYZgdo

Please Enjoy

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:08 pm

I have been contemplating an aspect of human behavior, in particular when a gender decides to become like the other. The other as in the other gender ie. when a homosexual man wants to be seen as more feminine or when a lesbian wants to be seen as more masculine.

If you have ever interacted with such people you will notice that on some level they have taken on certain personality traits and mannerisms that i postulate , they actually dislike,... as a sort of control mechanism.

In other words taking on traits they can then re distribute or enact on others as a way of reclaiming their emotional loss or feeling of being diminished as a person and turning it into empowerment.

Now i havent singled out the Gay and Lesbian community for any other reason other than its the easiest way to articulate my point. Hetero Sexual women and men do the same thing. They take on the perceived negative aspects of the other to try to protect them selves and in doing that they start to think in similar ways which in turn prepares them for such confrontations.

Now of course this is just an observation , i havent gone into the pathology behind it as its not my field of expertise.

Jordan Peterson touches on the subject called " Anima Possession " outlined in Carl Jung's work.

reference here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus

In this work Jung speaks about Anima as either the " apprentice " or " master " The master being the self realised and positive traits of that gender , the apprentice being called the " shadow self " as the un desirable aspects of the self.

now i have stretched Jungs theories a tad ( hoping that i have understood them that is ) but i think it works

So what im illustrating is when we are opposed negatively on a long enough time line with an individual or several individuals of similar character , we tend to take on their Shadow Anima as a way of protecting our selves.

Hmmmm...

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:18 pm

The Factual Feminist debunking repeated meme's used to give some sort of relevance to arguments repeated by feminist's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TR_YuDFIFI

Enjoy

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:58 am

A masterpiece played by a master , Olga Scheps plays Chopin live at Tonhalle Dusseldorf with the Chamber Orchestra of Polish Radio, conductor Agnieszka Duczmal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bFo65szAP0

please enjoy

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:48 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:23 am

NANUXII wrote:

Ouch!
    What could possibly go wrong wearing high heels on a wet deck
    lol!

NANUXII likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:39 pm

Pmsl !

Vive la resistance !

Double Thumbs Up

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:45 am

Some of the wealthiest and powerful women in the world have come up with a solution. Ban bossy ....

What an embarrassment... feminists you should do women a favor and jump off a cliff.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:19 am