tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Girl Writes What !?

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Girl Writes What !?

Post  Carol on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 pm

I think Ashly Judd pretty much destroyed the feminine movement with her Nasty Woman speech last year. Disgusting speech and did nothing to help women other then to provide a platform for a few angry women to vent.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 pm

this is the very crux of the problem.  Women feel they need help to rise in their arenas. This undoubtedly shows weakness .. weakness of mind and spirit.

let me share some inside info for you all...  regardless of gender all mountains need to be climbed , is there a path at the Eiger Switzerland saying " women only " ?   NOOOOOO !!!!  ... the nature of existence is survival of the fittest , something that has been repeated in nature for hundreds of millions of years and stil you dont get it ?  or rather , dont want to get it...

men in any work scenario must rise through the ranks of a very competitive social and economic structure. We dont get there by favor unless its through forms of nepotism and in the study of the 5 great emperors not one of them was entitled to be there.  They did it by rising against extreme odds. What women dont get is its hard to be successful. It has nothing to do with gender, just maybe some of the gender specific traits that are not commensurate to long term achievement.

the hurdles are unique to the situation ... nothing to do with gender but everything to do with the nature of the beast.

Patriarchy is by its very essence of evolution made by nature , Patriarchy has existed since the beginning of time.

I want to leave 3 videos that articulate what i believe in , so much better than i ever could. One caveat is Ayn Rand does not believe in god or gods ... i think in the traditional sense of the word is not true. In real terms a god is something of higher power , they most certainly exist , just not as we have been lead to believe.

The first video is with one of the greatest women of our time, Ayn Rand, an interview with an amazingly present Donaghue , his delivery of questions and their content is outstanding, the art of conjecture , interest and profound realisations are done in a stellar fashion during this interview.

please enjoy

NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:14 am

The other 2 videos are ones between a feminist sympathiser namely Cathy Newman and a rational, intelligent man, Jordan Peterson.

yes thats a loaded sentence and for a reason which will become apparent once you see the two videos.

Now the purpose of this is not to shame feminists but rather to educate on how people can undermine and twist words, the fist video is the interview between the above and the second dives into the use of false prepositions inferring the interviewee is of bad character or at least bad to the side of which the interviewer is on.

This is the dismantling of the use of prepositions.

N
    N

NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:36 am

Carol wrote:I think Ashly Judd pretty much destroyed the feminine movement with her Nasty Woman speech last year. Disgusting speech and did nothing to help women other then to provide a platform for a few angry women to vent.

are you using predictive text from a mobile device ?
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:48 pm

Carol wrote:I think Ashly Judd pretty much destroyed the feminine movement with her Nasty Woman speech last year. Disgusting speech and did nothing to help women other then to provide a platform for a few angry women to vent.

I just managed to watch some of that video and it has some good points and a lot of embarrassing ones. For the sake of women i wont post it here , it shows the worst parts of feminism and im sure we all know them.

What i saw however is an enticement to anger through a public figure which is designed to further the gap between men and women in the bigger picture.

Its clear that the feminist movement is not against cherry picking causes and calling them theirs such as black slavery . that kind of made me think a little but bringing attention to this is never really a bad thing if its to maintain awareness but in this instance it was not done tastefully and kind of backfires.

What you state Carol is exactly that , the way women work in private and now public is to generally shame their opponent into submission. Its a feline tactic thats taken off over the last 60 years or so which ironically makes women far less desirable as a life choice. Because women are physically not as strong as men ( generally speaking ) i can see why they feel less powerful in life , i think thats the basis of feminism , the fear of physical weakness in comparison to a man, very much the same way white man feared black men and indigenous cultures. Because they feared them and their strengths.

What i see here is that Ashley Judd and others like her are becoming the very beast they despise and are condoning slavery of men of all colours , women now have the tools to submit man to slavery for at least a 20 year sentence , the law and courts favor this and its obviously used as a tactic by disgruntled women.

Its a shame but this blood lust from the feminist movement is senseless. There is not a lot of long term thinking embed in its machination.

Women also use the law to gain some sort of income by destroying the lives of innocent children, in south africa women are paid a pension by the government if they have a child with fetal alcoholism ... so it has been documented women there get pregnant and drink copious amounts of alcohol so the child is born with this defect so they can get money. Yes and now im cherry picking faults of women , but to deliberately destroy the life of an innocent for money and by the very ones who are able to give life ? i have no words for this low point.

Whats the basis of this problem ? government decisions.

It creates the forum to exploit some sort of security.

If a smarter government were in place you would see them stopping all forms of welfare for any reason. In china do they have welfare ? not really , so their un employment rate is very low at approx 3.9 %.

A country with a 1 child maximum per couple. It does not solve problems but the family unit in china is very strong. Do they have a feminist movement ? Yes in fact their movement has been running longer than the western movement , but its only taken a turn for the worst in recent years where the influence of western feminism has made their voices increasingly irrational.

What am i trying to say here ? to vent anger is a good thing , i am all for it but to shame your self in the process is counter productive.

When i taught martial arts and self defense i literally saw women go from being fearful and despondent to being confident and peaceful. I had many conversations with various students , many of which were women and children. As a mentor and counselor in their eyes i did my best to guide them through the process. Learning self defense works to even the inner feeling of weakness and the greater the feeling inside the farther the individual went into learning.

There is no way to shame corrupted minds into submission , men who deliberately harm women who did not deserve it , criminals of both genders instinctively disobey laws and order. So why preach more rules ? Instead look inside and better your self by gaining strength and confidence by application. Its the only way i can see for now.

N
    N

NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:13 am

Carol wrote:Excellent response N and enlightening male perspective.

All these suggestions that these are " male " perspectives ... i have to say they are not , they are merely logical ones. Remove gender from the information and insert an un gender definable target and you will realise they are just logical.

reverse anything a man has ever done to a woman and ask your self , would a woman be just as upset ?

N
    N

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:50 pm