tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Dr. Steven Greer - CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS Conference

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer - CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS Conference Empty Dr. Steven Greer - CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS Conference

Post  Carol Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:27 pm

Dr. Steven Greer - CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS Conference Contactgreerlaughlibanner
    CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Join Dr. Steven Greer as he takes you on an exploration of consciousness and how to use higher states of consciousness to make contact with ET civilizations. Dr. Greer's message is one of Universal Peace and Hope . Together in peace we can reach out to the stars and make contact with Extraterrestrial Civilizations. He is expert at teaching people how to make this connection. Learn for yourselves at this workshop.

What Will Be Covered:
    Why Consciousness is the key to universal Contact with Interstellar Civilizations

Outline the higher states of Consciousness, how they evolve and how eventually Celestial perception and other innate powers like remote viewing unfold and Consciousness develops

How ET Civilizations utilize Consciousness Assisted Technologies and Technology Assisted Consciousness to interact with humans, earth and one another

How YOU can become an Ambassador from Earth to those civilizations

Dr. Greer will share photos and videos from CE-5 expeditions (Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind)

http://portaltoascension.org/event/greer-contact-consciousness/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Dr. Steven Greer - CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS Conference Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer - CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS Conference

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:05 pm

I don't have a negative knee-jerk reaction to guys and gals with scales and tails, flying UFO's and Piloted-Asteroids throughout the Cosmos, but I keep getting the sinking-feeling that what's been going on in this solar system for thousands (or even millions) of years is anything but nice. We keep getting bombarded with legion conflicting-paradigms, often with high price-tags. I'm to the point where I don't want to get involved with anyone or anything, under any circumstances. I don't want to make phone-calls, go online, talk to anyone, go anywhere, join anything, start anything, buy anything (other than necessities), etc. I get nervous about "conjuring-up and vectoring UFO's". I keep having uninvited supernatural experiences, and meeting significant individuals of interest. I've never signed on the dotted-line or sold my soul to Satan, and I never intend to. Just give me my color TV and my steel-belted radial-tires, and I won't say anything. I'm as mad as hell!! I've had enough!! And I'm NOT going to take this anymore!! I'm a human-being, goddamn it!!
    Dr. Steven Greer - CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS Conference Network-1976
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer - CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS Conference Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer - CONTACT AND HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS Conference

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:41 am

I do think Oxy that this would be one Conference you'd enjoy as it includes art and music. It should be fun.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:59 pm