tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
keith
Pris
Carol
7 posters

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! Empty Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on!

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:34 am

What is the Mandela Effect?

"Yesterday, Saturday June 4th 2016, Lisa and I had an unscheduled recorded discussion to lay out a whole lotta crazy information that we had been wading through for the past 36 hours.

A couple of days ago, a friend sent us some information that she had come across in early 2013 that opened a line of questioning down a rabbit hole that we hadn't looked at before.  The basic premise:  that on dec 21 2012 "they" inserted the 9/11 false flag "terrorist attacks" BACK into our timeline, thus changing our timeline into a highly violent negative war filled timeline.  This was done through CERN time manipulations. 

....Needless to say, this theory opened up a LOT of discussion into CERN (which was shut down after it's last "test run" on December 21 2012), and how it took them over 2 years to rebuild it.  Then again CERN fired up in early 2015....and the Ooopsey began wildly oscillating all over the place in the past year.

Our conversation yesterday dove deep into discussing the Mandela Effect- the whys and hows, shifting timelines and/or dimensions, and a very interesting look at a video discussing Amber- a la Fringe!   Below Yesterdays recording, I will post the links and other videos that we discussed."

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/elon-musk-ai-artificial-intelligence-computer-simulation-gaming-virtual-reality-a7060941.html

Adolfo Rios-Pita Giurfa
    "Now I understand why the choosing of specific dates and times: Everything in reality works according to waves laws, i.e. according to octaves´developing, so there are specific moments of gaps or intervals in them where they want human people emotions to act upon." There are no straight lines, but sinus waves, which can only be changed at its "critical points" (i.e:its derivative), as you can change a bad humor developing within you if you become conscious what it is happening in you and you just relax so the bad humor wave changes direction. More about it: http://www.giurfa.com/fragmentos.pdf

Last edited by Carol on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! Empty Re: Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on!

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:58 pm

MOVIE: THE LAST AVATAR
    http://thelastavatarmovie.com

Pris
    Pris

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! Empty Re: Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on!

Post  Pris Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:48 am

Carol wrote:
    What is the the Mandela Effect?

"Yesterday, Saturday June 4th 2016, Lisa and I had an unscheduled recorded discussion to lay out a whole lotta crazy information that we had been wading through for the past 36 hours.

A couple of days ago, a friend sent us some information that she had come across in early 2013 that opened a line of questioning down a rabbit hole that we hadn't looked at before.  The basic premise:  that on dec 21 2012 "they" inserted the 9/11 false flag "terrorist attacks" BACK into our timeline, thus changing our timeline into a highly violent negative war filled timeline.  This was done through CERN time manipulations. 

....Needless to say, this theory opened up a LOT of discussion into CERN (which was shut down after it's last "test run" on December 21 2012), and how it took them over 2 years to rebuild it.  Then again CERN fired up in early 2015....and the Ooopsey began wildly oscillating all over the place in the past year.

Our conversation yesterday dove deep into discussing the Mandela Effect- the whys and hows, shifting timelines and/or dimensions, and a very interesting look at a video discussing Amber- a la Fringe!   Below Yesterdays recording, I will post the links and other videos that we discussed."

Very interesting video! Very Happy  (that 'tunnel ceremony' was definitely WTF!!!  SICK!)

I really liked the 'x-box' thing (the idea that a pyramid is a 'time cube' -- from above, it looks like a box with an 'X' going through it).

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! A9d03015-2760-43df-8056-d23af1969289.gif?n=xbox_facebook_200x200

Suspect

Note:  The 'pyramid' on the dock/barge doesn't look like a pyramid to me: the shadow isn't right.

I'm not so sure about the 'Mandela Effect' having much validity (eg. wolf/lion/lamb... how many people have read their bible lately lol?)... I think this 'effect' has got more to do with how easily our own memories can be 'manipulated' by ourselves and others without our conscious awareness.  If you see or hear something enough times that's not from the original source and it had been spelled or said or illustrated wrongly (happens all the time in forums when people 'quote' something off the top of their head and share it as 'fact' with the rest of us [even I'm guilty of this]), that new error starts to overlay what everyone thinks they remember -- especially if they are not paying attention.  If they've never heard the original quote before -- where it initially came from -- even better.

It's like the 'magic mirror on the wall' -- not 'mirror mirror on the wall'  I was thinking how it MUST be 'mirror mirror', but realize that's only because I've heard it said that way in a million other places -- not in the original movie.  It's quite fascinating how easily our minds can make something true that isn't true.   Where we go wrong is we're using/referring to an alternative source -- not the original source.  This is not a 'Mandela Effect'.  This is about how easily our minds can be tricked.

I have a great imagination if I do say so myself. Bleh  I swear I can see Dark Vader in my mind's eye saying, 'Luke, I am your father.'  But, my partner always remembers the movie line as, 'No, I am your father.'  When you listen to the whole scene, the 'No, I am your father' makes sense.  That line has been wrongly presented as, 'Luke, I am your father' in so many other movies, TV shows etc over so many decades, it's like a running joke to the serious Star Wars buffs.  The line on its own without the word 'Luke' (or any other name pinned in there) isn't as recognizable as the actual line from Star Wars.  It's presented the wrong way in movies like 'Toy Story 2' and 'Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged me'... and it starts to 'stick' in your head.  What you think you know and remember and what is fact becomes blurred.

I've brought up hyperreality and predictive programming before...  These explain a great deal with regard to the subject of the so-called 'Mandela Effect'.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8928p25-dr-steven-greer-on-carol-rosin-show-new-critical-urgent-disclosure-information-may-2016#123055

I also want to add that my own OBE and lucid dream experiences seem to be the result of what I expect beforehand and thus manufacture myself.  That doesn't mean my altered states experiences aren't real -- at least to me.  What is 'real'?  Energy is matter is energy... Thoughts (energy) become things (matter).

Carol wrote:
    What is the the Mandela Effect?

How many of you noticed the second 'the'?  I admit, I didn't see it the first time. Wink

I think people are waking up to what's going on...  but their knee-jerk reaction is fear/embarrassment.  Saying it is a 'Mandela Effect' is a convenient excuse to avoid admitting how easily our minds can be tricked and manipulated.

Last edited by Pris on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:25 am; edited 3 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:35 am

How many people have any idea how their minds work?

The subconscious cannot tell the difference between what is real and what is imagined.

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F411zKO0BCRL
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:15 am

The 'tunnel ceremony'...

Just skim these if you feel so inclined.  I can't even bother to watch them in their entirety.  It's like vomit pretending to be art spewed on the floor of a 'modern art' gallery:  it's impossible to take seriously.

Sick, right?  So sick and yet so silly.  It's actually ridiculously silly!  I mean, look at it!  This is supposed to, uhh, fill us with dread?  It's so obvious what they're trying to do.  

I think this is a great comment from Daozen in 'The Project Avalon Forum':

They release these videos deliberately to try and intimidate people. They figure if enough people watch the ritual and invest their fear/loosh., then the mass of collective energy will bias the timeline towards their goals. I see this "unveiling" as more of an act of desperation than anything else. They are behind on their plans and their structure is fragmenting due to infighting and a mass awakening. They know that on boards where esoteric topics are discussed, some readers have more energy than average. This is why communities like these are so heavily courted with all that 'the end is nigh' and 'resistance is futile' propaganda. If resistance really was futile, they wouldn't need to keep repeating it ad nauseum.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?91158-Switzerland-World-s-Longest-Tunnel-Opens-with-Satanic-Ritual
    keith
    keith

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! Empty James earl jones

Post  keith Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:01 pm

King James Version (KJV)

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

WTF???
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi, keith!  HA!  Even James Earl Jones can't accurately remember his own lines from the movie.  It just goes to show.  Even the draft notes contradict him. cheers
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Swanny wrote:King James Version (KJV)

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

WTF???

Yes, this...  I'm not much into the bible...  I remember 'forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us'.

They're always messing with the translation of the bible.  There's a different 'version' for everyone.  So much for THE word of 'God'.

Lol!  You've got to hand it to those Presbyterians... is this any surprise:

The Presbyterian and other Reformed churches tend to use the rendering "forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Prayer

Note:  this is from Wikipedia -- such a reliable source. Wink  LOL
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Swanny wrote:King James Version (KJV)

WTF???

Catholic prayer years back.

This used to be "And forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us."

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:09 am

This is an excellent example of misstranslations and missunderstandings
    are woven through this propaganda since its inception during the 14century,
    how can any sane person repost this crap or replace our divine affirmations with such polarity based nonsense???? Ban Argh Omnipotence

Anyway, should it be read as; Godlyness, if yah talk here, suspend the satanic crap!!! Freedom

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Oh, for friggin' out loud, Eartheart! Bleh   Don't be so serious.  I'm not.  Can't we just have some fun? Gathering
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:04 pm

I made the effort of watching a couple of videos regarding the Mandela effect. My conclusion is this is another great distraction messing around with people's confused minds. Some even say those who are aware of it made a quantum leap in Consciousness which leaves me puzzled. How does being effect of something have anything to do with Consciousness. It looks more like moving furniture around in the room of the mind  pretending order was made but it is still messy. Consciousness is a NOW thing nothing to do with being on one time line or another Imho.

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! 1306701872chalkboardwhole_3558

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:17 am

mudra wrote:I made the effort of watching a couple of videos regarding the Mandela effect. My conclusion is this is another great distraction messing around with people's confused minds. Some even say those who are aware of it made a quantum leap in Consciousness which leaves me puzzled. How does being effect of something have anything to do with Consciousness. It looks more like moving furniture around in the room of the mind  pretending order was made but it is still messy. Consciousness is a NOW thing nothing to do with being on one time line or another Imho.

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! 1306701872chalkboardwhole_3558

Love from me
    mudra

I agree that we're being seriously distracted with Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! Bullshit.

I think we're officially living in The Age of Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! Bullshit.

All this 'timeline' talk (jumping back and forth between so-called timelines) is quite distracting, isn't it.  It's like the new 'in thing' to talk about.  So many people think it's all fact based on what?  They heard it somewhere?  Sorry, my reality isn't shimmering in and out of existence and nothing seems to be out-of-place (except when I dream and/or have an OBE and/or lucid dream Wink ).

I also agree that my consciousness is a 'now' thing (for me, it's also an ego thing -- awareness of myself) and not split up all over the place.  Time... that's something different.

Even to say we're having a 'quantum leap in consciousness' is amusing to me.  It sounds more like the start of a new religion.  Consciousness is what it is.  Mine has always been what it is.  It's pretty consistent as far as I can tell.  I'm learning to 'widen' my awareness, but that just comes from practice.  And, I'm not at all for any 'collective consciousness' thing -- that strikes me as hive-mind thinking.  Some actually think our ultimate path is to lose one's self back to something called 'the source' (should such a 'source' exist).  No thanks, not if I can help it.  I'm holding onto my individual identity.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:24 am

Excellent website: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2016/06/16/mandela-effect-were-now-80000-light-years-from-home-in-an-alternate-reality-videos/

Mandela Effect: We’re Now 80,000 Light Years from Home—
    in An Alternate Reality [videos]

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! Parallel-Earths-300x150
    I know. That’s quite a claim—and a fascinating one. Actually it’s a couple of different theories from various YouTubers who are trying to make sense of the bizarre things they and others are seeing and experiencing.

It’s “What if…?” time. There are a lot of videos on YouTube about the Mandela Effect, but I haven’t been able to watch more than portions of half a dozen. My iPad suddenly won’t buffer videos or audios most of the time and I can’t sit at my desk all day at the PC.

Thomas Williams, formerly of Cosmic Voice, revealed in an interview on OpenMind Radio in May that there is a second Earth out there. He also said that what is happening would cause panic if the truth were known, so whatever it is has to be big—bigger than a few little green men. It also means there are those who KNOW what is going on but won’t say.

Anyone familiar with YouTuber “Bluebeard2011”?  This Ozzie’s a hoot, and he says some of us were ripped from our “old Earth” and now find ourselves on this New Earth—80,000 Light Years from home and on the other side of the galaxy.

There’s more I’ll get to in a moment. In another video he also pointed out changes to the coastline where he lives that are vastly different from what he remembers. There are even maps that are vastly different.

Now, Bluebeard IS in Oz and shows us all the things he is seeing in the stars that are wrong. Things look different down there than they do up here in our skies north of the Equator, obviously. It’s late autumn there and he says what he is seeing is not normal.

I know he’s right about one thing: I’m no astronomer but I have never seen our moon near the Pleiades. You don’t need to watch his whole video to get the point.

Very little seems to be “normal” any more, so I like to explore the fringes—and the fringes it is. The Outer freakin’ Limits.

In another video below, Dr. Druanna Johnston elaborates more on the Mandela Effect and suggests that possibly something DID happen at the end of 2012 after all, and that the Earth split in two, and one of them is ascending; that we are living in and out of parallel universes. Perhaps it has something to do with a shift in timelines.
    It seems that not everyone notices these things, however, and for some, life is normal, but when public figures who died come back and die again…

I can’t vouch for all examples of things that appear to have changed, but in my world things are not “normal” and a lot of aware people are asking questions—and I thank them for sharing.

Because they disagree, a few Internet surfers are attacking people like Steve Olson at WSO and Bluebeard for giving their time and energy to share information that is important to them and they believe deserves the attention of the awakened. 

Even at Starship Earth blog a few readers have been irrational, angry, abusive and then unsubscribe. I’ve been called a liar and a Jesuit recently, lol. Some people appear to be literally delusional and their reality is not mine.

Some are depressed, and some lash out in frustration over the current situation on Earth and the lack of change.
    It seems like people are polarizing, getting more and more extreme, emotional, falling apart. It brings to mind the prediction by Dr. Simon Atkins that when Wave-X arrives that 17 per cent of people will freak out, go berserk and have to be locked up. That prediction was for last summer, if you recall. Again… a year in advance, like the Jade Helm thing. Some say JH15 is actually unfolding now.

Even people are “different”. Some are asking, “Who are you and what have you done with my wife?” They claim their partner is not their real partner.

And just now as I’m editing this for publication I see a post from Bill at American Kabuki about his strange week and the magnetic changes we’re experiencing; The Magnetics of Emotion. (highly recommended)
    Personally, I’m riding the wave. As I said before, I am lighter, happier, enjoying a bodacious summer with clear blue skies and NO CHEMTRAILS, just a few occasional “real” puffy clouds, enjoying floating in the pool and overall having fun.

I’ve actually wondered if I’m who I think I am because I’m sleeping! Me—sleeping! Deep, restorative sleep night after night like I haven’t experienced in a long time and vivid dreams that I remember when I wake up and ponder throughout the day. Who IS this person? It’s not the “me” I once knew, lol. But I like it! 

Could it be the Orgonite shield I put on the electrical box near the ‘stupid meter’ ten days ago? We haven’t even seen one rattlesnake this year and no barking dogs in the ‘hood. It’s like certain unwanted things are no longer part of our reality—if this IS reality. I’m getting much more of what I want and much less of what I don’t.

The strangest thing I experienced recently was sirens coming down the highway as they so often do—when suddenly rather than the usual fire truck siren I heard the British emergency siren. I had to go and open the gate to listen more closely because I couldn’t believe my ears, but by then it was back to normal.

Truth is stranger than fiction, to quote a much overused phrase. What is real? Where the hell are we? Why are we seeing ghostly, unfamiliar planetary systems in the sky and what are “they” trying to hide?

Could any of these theories explain why the sun looks different, it flickers, we’ve seen a “ripple” go through the moon like a wave… and Bill at American Kabuki said the sky was flashing the other day in Texas? Are we going back to the “Old Earth” as Bluebeard calls it—our true home?

We’ve heard about power outages and cellular networks going down. The Earth’s magnetosphere is fluctuating wildly, according to the WSO guys and the Earth is wobbling, has shifted on its axis and a GPS is very wrong. It’s just weird. Actually it’s BEYOND weird.

Some are asking if CERN had anything to do with this—even, “Did we die?” There are some other interesting theories in the videos below that I can’t discount.

Are WE flickering back and forth between dimensions or a parallel universe? Is this why they’re not doing anything about the cabal, the mass arrests, the chemtrails, etc? —because the dimensional shift is under way and it will automatically eliminate matter (beings) of the lower density from our new reality and the situation will resolve itself?

Or are the amped up magnetics affecting our old memories of other lives that we previously didn’t have access to? 
    Will our personal frequency or resonance determine to which reality we gravitate? Are SOME of us leaving and not others? THAT might cause some panic… but whatever will be, will be. WE are clearly not in control.

Did you hear about the ‘Star Trek Next Generation’ episode they say predicted this fractured reality 25 years ago? See the video below.

Bluebeard has a negative outlook on these anomalies, while Dr. Johnston looks at it positively—as do I. Is the “magic” I’ve been expecting on it’s way?

This is quite the condundrum. Are you up for it? It’s trippy.  ~ BP
    P.S.  Language alert—he isn’t kidding.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Carol wrote:

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! South_10

Atlas; F. Bruins 1890

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! South_11

http://veiling.catawiki.nl/kavels/3978367-atlas-f-bruins-volledige-atlas-der-natuurkundige-geographie-en-volkenkennis-1890

I am amazed how she assertively says " You remember that right ! "as if this was obvious !
    Do they hire crisis actors now to make these kinds of brainwashing videos ?
    Or is it some sort of Alzheimer disease some people in the US are suffering from.
    Or is it just taking opportunity of people's poor memory to influence them ?

scratch

Love from me
    mudra

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Why are some of us able to notice that things have changed yet others have no idea? My mate thinks I'm mad geek
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Swanny wrote:Why are some of us able to notice that things have changed yet others have no idea? My mate thinks I'm mad geek

Luckily the scene changes all the time Swanny. How boring would life be if was just made of one stuck picture on the screen of the mind.
    Now that would be scary Hypnotize Lmfao
    Change shows our ability to look at things differently and give them a new impulse.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Thanks mudra. What changes in the US is the educational system that keeps getting dumbed down to the lowest common denominator. Tragic really.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Swanny wrote:Why are some of us able to notice that things have changed yet others have no idea? My mate thinks I'm mad geek

It depends on what you're saying has changed.  If you're talking about the so-called Mandela Effect... have you ever considered that your mind may not be as sharp as you think it is?  Memory is a funny thing.  Blurring reality with what we think we remember is part of the nature of how our minds work.  Yes, your mate is right and you are 'mad' IF you don't consider this.

For example, when there is an accident, eyewitness accounts are taken as soon as possible while the memory of the event is clear in their minds... and even that needs to be questioned.  How quickly do 'official stories' change?  Different people often remember the same experienced event very differently right from the get-go because so many have particularly faulty memories.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:25 pm

mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! South_10

Atlas; F. Bruins 1890

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on! South_11

http://veiling.catawiki.nl/kavels/3978367-atlas-f-bruins-volledige-atlas-der-natuurkundige-geographie-en-volkenkennis-1890

I am amazed how she assertively says  " You remember that right ! "as if this was obvious !
    Do they hire crisis actors now to make these kinds of brainwashing videos ?
    Or is it some sort of Alzheimer disease some people in the US are suffering from.
    Or is it just taking opportunity of people's poor memory to influence them ?

scratch

LOL I agree this is essentially a 'brainwashing video'.  Gawd, if we don't agree with her, we're part of the group of oafs left behind?  Nice. Very Happy  It's definitely about running with the opportunity of people's poor memory to influence them... possibly another psyop or simply a phenomena conjured up by a justifiably paranoid culture.  What a great opportunity for others 'in the know' to study social interactions/brainwashing in action.

There is such a... fervour about that lady.  It's similar to the two ladies in the video in the OP... lots of spunk and energy (which is very appealing).  That will always draw a crowd when you're ADAMANT that you know what you're talking about.  It's one of the best used tricks in the book to gather a crowd.

The map thing is too funny.  I remember in school that we mostly had maps with parallel lines -- distorted the crap out of the continents.  Her map has curved lines in an attempt to compensate for the distortion.

I already gave my thoughts on the lion/wolf/lamb thing and all the rest of it earlier.

I couldn't help but focus on JC Penney thing... good grief.  Had it EVER occurred to her that the spelling in that old newspaper was a typo made by a typesetter?  Typos are made all the time.  One newspaper doesn't 'prove' anything.  The misspelling of JC Penney has obviously been going on since the beginning.  And, now people want to believe their wacked out memories are proof our reality is changing right before our very eyes?  Wow, what are they spraying us with?  The b@st@rds must be rolling on the floor laughing at all this.

Speaking of laughing, just for amusement's sake...

These two movies were originally shot on film (not digital for those who care about such things).  The 'Blues Brothers' came out in 1980 and 'Back to the Future' came out in 1985.

At 3:09:

Starts at 2:22 and has numerous shots of JC Penney on both screens:

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:27 am

Carol wrote:Thanks mudra. What changes in the US is the educational system that keeps getting dumbed down to the lowest common denominator. Tragic really.

Yes I agree Carol Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:24 am

mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote:Thanks mudra. What changes in the US is the educational system that keeps getting dumbed down to the lowest common denominator. Tragic really.

Yes I agree Carol Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra

Having a dumbed down educational system certainly doesn't help (to be 'educated' in and of itself is a questionable and distasteful thing...). People still have brains.  Being put through a stupid 'educational system' doesn't mean you'll turn out stupid.  Even as I was going through school, I knew something was very wrong with the system although I didn't know why.  I was already showing my rebellious nature back then, thank goodness.

There's one thing the kids have now that we didn't have back then -- the internet.  My own learning has increased tenfold because of it. The last couple of years have been exponential for me thanks to these crazy forums. Crazy Happy

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Pris wrote:

[size=16]It depends on what you're saying has changed.  If you're talking about the so-called Mandela Effect... have you ever considered that your mind may not be as sharp as you think it is?

geek

Not just the Mandela thing but life in general seems to be something different scratch
    Most of the Mandela things are American so I wouldn't know if they had changed
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Pris wrote:  It's similar to the two ladies in the video in the OP... lots of spunk and energy (which is very appealing).  That will always draw a crowd when you're ADAMANT that you know what you're talking about.  It's one of the best used tricks in the book to gather a crowd.

Now that's a word that has a very different meaning in English Reunite

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:34 am