tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Arrowwind
mudra
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
devakas
enemyofNWO
Bear
WineHippie
Carol
13 posters

Cancer Cures

mudra
    mudra

Cancer Cures - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancer Cures

Post  mudra Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:32 pm

What The "Cure Cancer" Cult Isn't Telling You

Cancer rates continue to skyrocket across the globe...but don't worry! According to the cult of the cancer cure, that's a good thing! Do you ever wonder why the foundation-funded research industry and its Fortune 500 corporate members never want you to examine the causes of this rise in cancer? Well wonder no more as James Corbett shines some light on the carcinogenic chemicals that are increasingly polluting our environment thanks to the same Big Ag / Big Pharma / Big Foundation cronies who are pushing the slash-and-burn "cure" research in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXoyxdK-pjE

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:11 pm

I've become frighteningly-fixated upon the Medical-Military-Money Complex. I understand the Peace-Prevention-Philanthropy Complex -- but what if Ancient and Ongoing Star-Wars have everything to do with why things are the way they are (in an obviously non-idealistic manner)?? At one point in my life -- I was headed toward the Medical-Military-Money Complex -- but my conscience bothered me -- and I dropped-out -- never recovering. I've been a Shell of a Guy for most of my adult-life -- mostly because of hyper-religiosity and hyper-idealism. The contrast between the Ideal and the Reality is truly devastating -- but most people haven't got a clue (or a backbone). I once worked in a Major Teaching-Hospital (just down the street from a Major VA-Hospital). There were a couple a Major Air-Force Bases just a few miles away. I rented a Room with a View of the Hospitals and One of the Air-Force Bases -- and I sort of made the connection. At one point -- I was very interested in becoming a Flight-Surgeon -- and I think I would've made an excellent one. I'm foolish and stupid now -- but I wasn't always this way. If I had persisted in my pursuit of the Medical-Military-Money Complex (and murdered my conscience) I'd probably be a Multi-Millionaire with a Model-Wife and Charming-Children (attending Harvard and Yale) -- and I might be performing Alien-Autopsies in Deep Underground Military Medical-Centers. Who Knows??? Let's see -- if I sell my house and write a book -- I might be able to afford an Old-Porsche and a Mountain-Cabin -- where I can vegetate away the rest of my miserable life. Truth and Ethics are SO Overrated...
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:44 pm

ortho's words "Let's see -- if I sell my house and write a book -- I might be able to afford an Old-Porsche and a Mountain-Cabin"

That's exactly how I can picture you, ortho. To me, you seem to have some likeness with (french) artists working around 1900.
    For example painters like Gaugin, Matisse, Kokoschka and Paul Delvaux, even Russian painters and writers, for their melancholy,
    sort of. You're great in your writing, but quite doomy and gloomy. Combined with your unique humour, so much is in your head,
    it might be a relief to get it out and put it down on paper. Or canvas? Do it....... I think you should..... just do it, find that cabin!

Cancer Cures - Page 2 Images16
    Here you go, ortho. Porsche is a great design, yellow goes well with the car and also with that mountain cabin Cheerful

Now, for something completely different, on with the topic, with Viscum Album, the mistletoe we're all familiar with, at Xmas:

Cancer Cures - Page 2 Europe10

"Iscador is a herbal cancer treatment derived from fermented European mistletoe (Viscum album). Various parts of the mistletoe
    plant are used in order to formulate the extraction. Mistletoe has been used medicinally for centuries for a variety of purposes by
    multiple cultures. Rudolf Steiner pioneered the use of mistletoe therapy in connection to the treatment of cancer in the beginning
    of the twentieth century".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=101&v=cwZqcDhQJ4E

Source: http://www.hawaiinaturopathicretreat.com/programs/medical/alternative-cancer-treatment-gerson-therapy/iscador-therapy/

During my health-foodconsultancy training, finished in June 2010, which was based on an antroposofic/regular medical point of view,
    we've discussed the cause and treatment of cancer, related to nutrition and temperaments. One woman in our class went through a
    regression of her cancer process, which she had endured many years before. This time it happened on an emotional level. She
    was so in touch with her body, that she knew how her body reacted to this process and at some point she decided to take Iscador
    injections. In the 3 years we shared the classroom, I've seen her going from a nihilistic view and self-doubt, to a genuine awareness
    of her own growth, in YES to her life... and body trust. The old voice remained part of her, with relapses. I've witnessed her journey to
    health as a teaching. She chose "Lot" as the name of her business, for it's in her name. Lot means Fate in English.

The Iscador injections affected her immune system, so she could maintain good health, relatively speaking. In that training, with a
    gathering of medical doctors of an older age, teachers with experience, being ill is viewed as a sign of good health, strange as it may
    sound. Only when a body can't fart anymore, things begin to become serious and the being with the scythe steps closer.

Physical illness is a voice of the body, saying "Hey, listen to me, pay attention" it's the physical (sometimes final) materialisation
    of unbalanced energy in one's system, or the unbalanced way of dealing with it. Which in itself is part of an ongoing process of
    change, conditions related to phases of our life. Although it's outside wrong or right from the point of overview, it bears consequences.
    Foremost those conseqences become visible and noticable in our physical body, in our posture too. That's where it shows up as a blessing
    in disguise, if we choose to receive it that way.

I'm not ignoring the emotional impact, the range of sad feelings and grief, accompanying dis-ease. And the support we may offer.
    That's as much part of the blessing, if you know what I mean. I'm not sharing new insights here, the bridge between our physical body
    and our emotional state is built, anno 2015, even in parts of the regular medical world. In my view, dis-ease is one of our spirit being's
    wise decisions, to shake us awake, when nothing else works.

In my view,iIt's not the cause, material or immaterial, that brings on disease or death, it's the awareness of why my health is affected
    and how it can be used as a roadsign. A roadsign that in itself is created by me, should be created by me, while choosing my path.
    For as much as dis-ease is viewed as the responsibility of myself, while suffering from it, as much respect is practiced in how I handle
    my symptoms and deal with the cause of that condition, that dis-ease. Good doctors know how to be supportive in that.

Each person has a unique path in the art of physical health maintenance and emotional selfcare. I think we live and die each day, letting
    go of old and dipping our toes in the waters of new. Sometimes people's lives are a great flash of lightning and sometimes it's a slow
    simmering of almost reaching boiling point. And all kind of ways are in between. In my life, I started as a fierce flame of indignity, then
    my fire was kindled and now I've made sure cutting wood is done each day Wink I have experienced physical dis-ease, the last time was
    in 1994, when I ended a business. Nowadays we would call it a burn out, at that time my eyes couldn't bear the light and burned painful
    for 6 months. That turned out to be a wayshower to a healing of a part of me that wandered off, once upon a time.
    I thank Heavens for it Cheerful

Last but not least, here's a Q & A document, on the subject of cancer, offered by Richard Wagner, a German medical doctor:

http://www.anthromed.org/Article.aspx?artpk=313

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:27 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I've become frighteningly-fixated upon the Medical-Military-Money Complex. I understand the Peace-Prevention-Philanthropy Complex -- but what if Ancient and Ongoing Star-Wars have everything to do with why things are the way they are (in an obviously non-idealistic manner)?? At one point in my life -- I was headed toward the Medical-Military-Money Complex -- but my conscience bothered me -- and I dropped-out -- never recovering. I've been a Shell of a Guy for most of my adult-life -- mostly because of hyper-religiosity and hyper-idealism. The contrast between the Ideal and the Reality is truly devastating -- but most people haven't got a clue (or a backbone). I once worked in a Major Teaching-Hospital (just down the street from a Major VA-Hospital). There were a couple a Major Air-Force Bases just a few miles away. I rented a Room with a View of the Hospitals and One of the Air-Force Bases -- and I sort of made the connection. At one point -- I was very interested in becoming a Flight-Surgeon -- and I think I would've made an excellent one. I'm foolish and stupid now -- but I wasn't always this way. If I had persisted in my pursuit of the Medical-Military-Money Complex (and murdered my conscience) I'd probably be a Multi-Millionaire with a Model-Wife and Charming-Children (attending Harvard and Yale) -- and I might be performing Alien-Autopsies in Deep Underground Military Medical-Centers. Who Knows??? Let's see -- if I sell my house and write a book -- I might be able to afford an Old-Porsche and a Mountain-Cabin -- where I can vegetate away the rest of my miserable life. Truth and Ethics are SO Overrated...

The world may be very scary out there Oxy but your conscience driving you through life is your strengh my friend. Hugs

With Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Thank-you B.B. and Mudra. I think there might be more to that Holy-War between the Medical-Military-Money Complex and the Prevention-Peace-Philanthropy Complex than even I can imagine. In fact -- I'm thinking that I might really need to wage this Holy-War internally for the rest of my life -- especially when I stop posting on the internet. I keep thinking about my SDA background -- and the Fourth-Season of Babylon 5 (especially regarding Mr. Edgars) -- in connection with this Jihad -- and it scares the hell out of me. I've even been thinking of the Japanese chemical and biological warfare experimentation. What if this was an act of desperation -- with the knowledge that nuclear-weapons and UFO's were being developed elsewhere in the world?! Make damn sure that you have ALL of the facts when judging individuals, religions, races, and nations. This world (and probably this universe) are probably more problematic and complex than anyone can possibly imagine. What if God (at least in this solar system) exhibits characteristics related to the Holy-War between the Medical-Military-Money Complex and the Prevention-Peace-Philanthropy Complex?? I mean no disrespect. What if the solar system (and possibly the universe) must be run by someone who might be similar to the Borg-Queen in Star Trek Voyager?? Try conceptually combining the Borg-Queen -- Cleopatra -- Isis -- Anna (in "V") -- Ellen White -- British-Queens -- et al!! Again, I mean absolutely zero disrespect. I imagine things which scare the hell out of me -- which I mostly don't wish to talk about. Living a Life of Quiet-Desperation -- driving through the mountains in a Porsche 911 GT3 -- is looking better all the time!!

Somehow, I feel the need to concentrate my research on the twenty-second century -- but I'm uncertain regarding how to proceed. I'm watching the Dark Frontier episode of the fifth-season of Star Trek: Voyager -- and mention was made of an "economic-realignment of the world-order in the twenty-second century". 2133 A.D. is in the twenty-second century. Think About It. This Might be Sirius. Consider (one more time) the following study-list (in the following order -- read straight-through rapidly and repeated endlessly):

1. Prophets and Kings (Ellen White).
    2. Job through Daniel (King James Version).
    3. The Desire of Ages (Ellen White).
    4. Job through Daniel (King James Version).
    5. Prophets and Kings (Ellen White).
    6. Job through Daniel (King James Version).
    7. The Desire of Ages (Ellen White).

It might take several months (or years) to understand this approach. I'm not sure I understand. Once again -- this is NOT a line in the sand. I'm not sure what this approach ultimately yields. I doubt that it yields any existing religion or denomination (including the SDA church). I am aware of significant problems and issues related to these sources -- but I think this task needs to be done with enthusiasm and persistence -- as a place of beginning for possible "clean sheet of stone" contemporary theologies. I am NOT a "Reactionary-Traditionalist". This study is based upon experience -- research -- intuition -- perspiration -- and inspiration. BTW -- how does one improve upon perceived-perfection -- in the context of heaven?? Do curiosity and/or "better-ideas" equal "sin"?? Is evolutionary-change even an option?? Does any bottom-up change constitute "rebellion"?? Is "revolutionary-change" the only way to change things (for better or worse) in such a situation?? Does "trust and obey" equal "rust and obey"?? Does responsible-freedom facilitate intelligent absolute-obedience?? Is the Creator of Humanity considered to be the Author of Sin and Confusion?? Think long and hard about what I just said.

Once again -- how do we REALLY know anything about anything -- especially regarding antiquity and the otherworldly?? Everyone and Everything Seems to be Shifting-Sand to Me. The Wisdom-Books in the Holy-Bible seem to be some of the Brightest-Lights of Antiquity. If One Adds the Major Prophets -- Why is the Rest of the Bible Really Necessary -- Especially When So Much of It Seems So Questionable and Problematic?? The Ethics and Eschatology are Horrible!! What If a Proper Commentary on Job Through Daniel Should be the New-Testament in Modernity?? I'm NOT Against Jesus -- But I Have HUGE Questions Regarding the Life and Teachings of Jesus as Recorded in the New-Testament. I Have Even Greater Questions Regarding Acts Through Revelation. Something is Very Wrong -- But If One Questions Anything -- They Are Branded As a Reprobate-Heretic. The Old-Testament Seems Exclusively and Excessively Biased Toward the Jews and Judaism. The New-Testament Seems Exclusively and Excessively Biased Against the Jews and Judaism. Is Job Through Daniel a Reasonable Middle-Way (Especially If Given a Modern-Universal Application)?? No One Seems to Give a Damn About Any of This. Why???

I think we need to take a very close look at what EVERYONE has done (or not done) with Job through Daniel for thousands of years. What if the New Testament had featured Job through Daniel?? I am NOT dogmatic about this -- but I think this area should be looked at very closely. Also -- consider looking at what a Roman Catholic "Heaven" would be like. There's a HUGE difference between independently studying Roman Catholicism versus being a Submissive Member of the Roman Catholic Church. Also -- there's a HUGE difference between the understandings of Rank and File Catholic Parishioners versus Top Ranking Roman Catholic Scholars. I continue to suspect that Roman Catholicism (historically and presently) is a Corrupted Version of an Idealistic Plan. Politics and Religion are incredibly Slippery Slopes -- with the Road to Hell Paved with Good Intentions. I am presently very suspicious of BOTH Catholicism and Protestantism. Continue to take a very close look at Rome, London, Washington D.C., the United Nations, and the Dark-Side of the Moon. I continue to wish to be a Passive Non-Instigating Researcher. I continue to wish to become less and less vocal. I've honestly been trying to completely stop posting for several years now. I've tried to stop thinking about the madness for several decades. I think I've been in Nervous-Breakdown Mode for most of my adult life (in a very low-grade sense). I frankly don't see this changing for the remainder of this present incarnation. We all have our crosses to bear.

What if one privately and deeply studied Job through Daniel -- and then publically implemented a Minimalist and Refined Robert H. Schuller Approach?? Does anyone have any idea of what I'm talking about?? The Arrogant Bastards seem to dominate this seemingly God-Forsaken Planet. On the other hand -- who really Ordains the Powers That Be?? Are we really dealing with Universal Star Wars -- going way, way, way, way back?? Do "Nice-Guys" really finish last in this universe?? What if I'm NOT a "Nice-Guy" -- going way, way, way, way back?? What if this particular incarnation was (and is) some sort of a "Test"?? What if I wish for this universe to be "Nice"?? But what if this wish is an Impossible-Dream?? Remember that Da'an (in Earth: Final Conflict) was more of a Bad@$$ than he/she seemed to be. What if I really need to spend the rest of my life thinking in terms of a Medical--Military--Money Complex in Idealistic Yet Pragmatic Ways?? What if Mr. Edgars in the Fourth-Season of Babylon 5 is somehow a model of how a solar system must be run?? Think exhaustively about what I just said. I don't like this concept -- but what if this is the "Way Things Are"?? I've had contact with someone who sort of reminds me of Mr. Edgars -- but I don't want to talk about it. There's a lot of things I don't want to talk about. Imagine Mr. Edgars and Mr. Mordin as Galactic Business Partners!! Does that suggestion send chills up and down anyone's spine?? Anyone?? Please spend a couple of bucks, and watch "The Exercise of Vital Powers". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL78vps29Xs Here are a couple of sampler videos. Remember -- they supposedly like me on Phobos -- and that thought scares the hell out of me. It really does. BTW -- "What Do You Want??"

Cancer Cures - Page 2 Mr._Morden
    Cancer Cures - Page 2 EdgarsIndustries
    Cancer Cures - Page 2 Th?id=JN.RjyKYRdDGTg8nrKbKL7ITQ&pid=15

Does anyone get what I'm getting-at?? Anyone?? If this world is based upon the shifting sands of lies and half-truths -- then "Disclosure and Regime-Change" might be the End of Us All. Is some sort of a Holy-War just around the corner?? Think in terms of Possibility-Thinking -- followed by Positive-Speaking. In other words -- think of as many possibilities (positive and negative) as possible -- and then communicate your solutions in simple and positive ways. Despite my hinting and modeling -- I really just wish to continue listening and watching -- and perhaps passively-posting -- and that's pretty much it -- no matter what happens -- and I mean "no matter what". I am horribly hamstrung and fatigued -- and nothing seems to help -- so I'll probably be irreparably screwed-up for the rest of my life. Don't expect a "miraculous-recovery". Once again -- my thinking has been decades in the making. This thread didn't just materialize overnight. I'm not possessed (as far as I know) -- but I think I am harassed and oppressed 24/7. But really -- I go looking for trouble when I speculate about the unmentionable -- the unthinkable -- and the unknowable. I really don't see an upside in any of this. Beware of Positive-Developments which are engineered to ultimately become Negative-Catastrophes. BTW -- has anyone connected the "Resurrection of the Dead" with a "Zombie-Apocalypse"?? If Demonic-Beings can impersonate Dead Loved-Ones (in a séance or other such occurrence) why couldn't they pull-off a "Mock-Resurrection"?? Just wondering. What do you think about these three Sherry Shriner shows?? Please talk to me. I continue to be Wary of Sherry -- but I think she knows a HUGE amount -- and that she mixes the "good-stuff" with the "ridiculous-stuff". I sort of do that sometimes. I deal with Sirius-Subjects in Crazy-Ways -- just to make us think.

1. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2014/07/08/07-07-14-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

2. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2015/03/24/03-23-15-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

3. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2015/04/07/04-06-15-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

I've recently made a small issue regarding the Messianic-Name "Immanuel" -- and in Sherry's 04-06-15 show -- she connects the name "Immanuel" with a False-Messiah. Interesting. Once again -- I have no idea what's really going-on -- and I have no idea what's really going to happen. I'm honestly not "playing-dumb". The view-count for this thread has all but stopped -- and I swear that when the reposting and editing is finished -- I will not continue this thread (or probably any thread). I sense that choices have been made (at the highest levels) which are much less than ideal. I also sense that when the general-public finds out what you've done -- there will be pandemonium --  but I SO hope I'm wrong. I think I'll have to privately agonize over life, the universe, and everything -- as sort of a private hell. I really think there will be some sort of an information restriction (for legitimate and illegitimate reasons) -- and I'd rather control myself than be controlled by who knows who (or what)?!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Natural Immune Boosting Therapy / Diet
    - get off toxic diet

1. Medical Marijuana / Cannabis oil CBD Enriched (Body as Doctor by Dr. Wayne Garland)

2. Vitamin D

3. IV strength Vitamin C & oral vaccine

4. Juicing (green vegetables: broccoli, spinach, kale, celery, red bell pepper, dandelion greens, apple, lemon with peel). Eat fibrous vegetables / little fruit (apples, papaya, pineapple, blue berries, pomegranate seeds, red grapes & seeds)

5. Vegetarian diet / eggs / fish: stay away from all white food; grains and sugars (sugar feeds cancer cells)

6. homeopathic remedies / spirulina, chlorella

7. Nordic Naturals ProOmega 650 EPA/450 DHA / Omega-3s fish oil soft gels 1000 mg

8. Essiac Tea: Essiac is a mixture of herbs that are combined to make a tea. The original formula included burdock root (Arctium lappa L.), slippery elm inner bark (Ulmus fulva Michx.), sheep sorrel (Rumex acetosella L.), and Indian rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum L.). Watercress (Nasturtium officinale R.Br.), blessed thistle (Cnicus benedictus L.), red clover (Trifolium pratense L.), and kelp (Laminaria digitata [Hudson] Lamx.) were added to later recipes for a product sold as Flor Essence. Essiac strengthens the immune system, improves well-being, relieves pain, increases appetite, reduces tumor size, and extends survival. Some also claim that it cleanses the blood, promotes cell repair, restores energy levels, and detoxifies the body. The herbs contained in Essiac are supposed to relieve inflammation, lubricate bones and joints, stimulate the stomach, and eliminate excess mucous in organs, tissues, lymph glands, and nerve channels.

9. Salvestrols: natural compounds in the diet which are converted inside diseased cells, by a specific enzyme, into compounds that can destroy the diseased cell. They are part of a natural rescue mechanism and may be essential to maintain good health.

10. Asparagus: 'The elements of Materia Medica', edited in 1854 by a Professor at the University of Pennsylvania, stated that asparagus was used as a popular remedy for kidney stones. He even referred to experiments, in 1739, on the power of asparagus in dissolving stones.

PROCEDURE:
    1) Place the cooked asparagus in a blender and liquefy to make a puree, and store in the refrigerator.

2) Give the patient 4 full tablespoons twice daily, morning and evening.

Patients usually show some improvement in from 2-4 weeks. It can be diluted with water and used as a cold or hot drink. This suggested dosage is based on present experience, but certainly larger amounts can do no harm and may be needed in some cases.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/asparagus.asp#XV5rIvdwiQPSQ2TQ.99

11. Maitake Mushrooms - American Cancer Society
    www.cancer.org http://www.amazon.com/Solaray-Maitake-Mushroom-600-capsules/dp/B00013Z1C8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1428630737&sr=8-2&keywords=Maitake+Mushrooms
    American Cancer Society - Aug 15, 2014 - Promoters claim that maitake mushroom extract boosts the immune system and limits or reverses tumor growth. It is also said to enhance the benefits of chemotherapy and lessen some side effects of anti-cancer drugs, such as hair loss, pain, and nausea.

12. Coconut oil and Curcumin (Turmeric) A new study finds turmeric extract selectively and safely killing cancer stem cells in a way that chemo and radiation cannot. A ground-breaking new study published in the journal Anticancer Research reveals that one of the world’s most extensively researched and promising natural compounds for cancer treatment: the primary polyphenol in the ancient spice turmeric known as curcumin, has the ability to selectively target cancer stem cells, which are at the root of cancer malignancy, while having little to no toxicity on normal stem cells, which are essential for tissue regeneration and longevity. By Contributing Writer Sayer Ji via GreenMedInfo.com

13. Resveratrol is the beneficial compound found in red Wine (eat red grapes with seeds and chew seeds to get the health benefit). Has a lot of beneficial effects with many Bioflavonoids, such as reducing the occurrence of osteoporosis, beneficially influencing fat cell production (in favor of long-term fat loss) and modulating blood pressure; usually a reduction of Blood Pressure.

14. Ashwagandha: an exotic Indian herb, has remarkable stress-relieving properties comparable to those of powerful drugs used to treat depression and anxiety. In addition to its excellent protective effects on the nervous system, ashwagandha may be a promising alternative treatment for a variety of degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Ashwagandha has powerful antioxidant properties that seek and destroy the free radicals that have been implicated in aging and numerous disease states. Emerging evidence suggests that ashwagandha has anti-cancer benefits as well.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Oxy, one of the blessings I learned from a spiritual teacher from India was to chant "Neti, Neti, Neti" as part of a meditation practice. Neti means "Not this". Basically one learns detachment and not to get caught up in the drama that the mind and humans can create. Subsequently, days are peaceful, beauty abounds along with an appreciate for life. There is no desire or need to fill my conscious awareness with angst, worry, sorry, grief or conflict. One basically learns how to be a cork that doesn't get pulled under but instead bobs up floating along blissfully enjoying what is offered. I chose to move out of cities and live in the country for a reason. Then we chose to go live on an island out in the middle of the Pacific. Even reading the Drudge report can drive one nuts if the attention and focus is on the negative. These days I scan headlines rather then immerse myself in the dredges of Drudge. In simple terms I'm just trying to have as pleasant of a human experience as possible where I don't make myself miserable by focusing on Satan's playground. This is not the Ostrich syndrome.. one can be aware and choose to focus on the Divine along with the gifts the Divine has presented to us. These days focus is on spiritual connection to higher vibrational energies which are a lot more "fun."

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:18 am

Carol's words: "Oxy, one of the blessings I learned from a spiritual teacher from India was to chant "Neti, Neti, Neti" as part of a meditation practice. Neti means "Not this". Basically one learns detachment and not to get caught up in the drama that the mind and humans can create. Subsequently, days are peaceful, beauty abounds along with an appreciate for life. There is no desire or need to fill my conscious awareness with angst, worry, sorry, grief or conflict. One basically learns how to be a cork that doesn't get pulled under but instead bobs up floating along blissfully enjoying what is offered. I chose to move out of cities and live in the country for a reason. Then we chose to go live on an island out in the middle of the Pacific. Even reading the Drudge report can drive one nuts if the attention and focus is on the negative. These days I scan headlines rather then immerse myself in the dredges of Drudge. In simple terms I'm just trying to have as pleasant of a human experience as possible where I don't make myself miserable by focusing on Satan's playground. This is not the Ostrich syndrome.. one can be aware and choose to focus on the Divine along with the gifts the Divine has presented to us. These days focus is on spiritual connection to higher vibrational energies which are a lot more "fun."

Wow, that's an honest and beautiful way of putting it, Carol, thank you Flowers

ortho's words: "Does anyone get what I'm getting-at?? Anyone?? ...... Please talk to me.......... I deal with Sirius-Subjects in Crazy-Ways -- just to make us think".

I do get what you're getting at, ortho, as far as I can get it. I feel that mudra says it very accurately, that "your conscience is your strength, driving you through life". That's what I hear you do in the USSS thread, only hadn't put it in words this way. Regarding some of the words, taken out here and there, copied above, you do make us think. The thing is, it makes me think more about how to get what you think and how
    to find a two-way communication with you, can you get that? I wish for you that more people here think out loud and share their thoughts with you.
    On the other hand, haven't they tried, often genuinely? I don't mean to suggest to put a halt to your thread, but nothing seems to stop you in your pondering, wondering, feeling-through-the-dark Quest for Truth, or so it seems.

To me, there seems to be a missing of breathing out, ortho, in your Quest. The fire of your mind is a furnace and for a furnace to burn, there's a need for chopping wood and air. To me, it seems that for taking a fresh breath of air, you need to breath out first, a long one. Be it as a flame or a sigh, in the mountain cabin or in your present home. Matching your pace of thoughts, in the USSS thread isn't easy for me, it makes me feel out of breath.
    I can't take it all in. "It's too much of a good thing" is my first comment on it, remember?

Give your mind a rest and ponder for a change, on making your conscience a felt strength for yourself, ortho, acknowledge your tremendous fieldtrip
    in the human conditions and mindsets. Be, for a moment, content with the work you do and have achieved. It's one of the values I've learned later
    in life, that it's essential and nurturing, to feel good about what I've tried, worked hard for to make my life work, for myself and others with me.
    And wrap myself with a warm blanket of "feeling good" about myself. Both in a material sense, for physical comfort, and a heartfelt sense, for the infinity for oneself in one's heart. That's what grounding really is, you see? Grounding in comfort and trust, in being friends with Gaia, I mean.

To me, that's how Carol's words sound to me: "These days focus is on spiritual connection to higher vibrational energies which are a lot more "fun."
    It's about a down to earth use of common sense, often arrived at when standing on a high place taking in the splendor of a view, or at the seashore,
    looking in awe at the powerful white foamy waves, crashing at your feet.

Cancer Cures - Page 2 Wave_i10
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:51 am

Thank-you Carol and B.B. As always, I am modeling a particular approach which isn't really me -- but in some ways I am trying to engage in behavior-modification relative to that which I am modeling -- which might mean ending-up half-way between where I am -- and my modeled concepts and personalities. I used to follow the news and talk-shows very closely. I used to faithfully watch the morning and evening news -- including watching McNeil/Lehrer and Sixty-Minutes. I used to faithfully listen to three hours of Rush Limbaugh (Monday through Friday). I don't do that anymore. I've replaced it with something much-darker and more-draining -- and I am attempting to end this public-debacle -- replacing it with an even more problematic Internal Holy-War. Why?? Damned if I know. It probably has something to do with a Past-Life in Ancient-Egypt. Who knows?? I think the Ancient Egyptian Deity knew -- but they wouldn't tell me (much). What Would Serqet Say?? Anyway, I'm Sirius about a Holy-War involving the Medical-Military-Money Complex versus the Prevention-Peace-Philanthropy Complex. I think the goal might be to achieve a Dynamic-Equilibrium of Both-Approaches in Equal-Parts. This might be referred to as a Wholistic-Homeostasis. In a sense, I think I stopped trying to win-friends and influence-people a long time ago. I suppose I'm attempting to Think God's Thoughts After Him and/or Her -- in a Local (as well as a Universal) Sense. I really don't expect to have many (or any) fellow-travelers on this journey. I might be done with my re-posting project by the end of April -- and then I'll probably just study and edit what I've already posted -- while noticing what everyone else is saying and doing.
    Cancer Cures - Page 2 Smite_serqet_ramerica
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:57 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Carol and B.B. As always, I am modeling a particular approach which isn't really me -- but in some ways I am trying to engage in behavior-modification relative to that which I am modeling -- which might mean ending-up half-way between where I am -- and my modeled concepts and personalities......... I really don't expect to have many (or any) fellow-travelers on this journey

I knew it...... I knew it! Lolerz As soon as Mother Superior aka little chicken heart was touched by your post and I began to reply
    to you, ortho, I felt that I repeated something I better shouldn't. Thanks for reminding me, this won't be the last time, probably Wink
    How it is that I keep forgetting is an interesting question to me. To have fellow-travelers on this journey, has it always been like that, ortho?
    That you never encountered such people? It's hard to follow you, having a sense of where you're coming from or where you're going to,
    just my perception of the conditions of your Quest, which may show I have no clue of its meaning and purpose. And between all that,
    I think I know what you're getting at. It has no name. You keep referring to a past life in ancient Egypt, who knows there's a key for you?

Just for an understanding, are you all the time aware of what you're doing and to what purpose, ortho, creating your USSS thread? If it's
    a yes, it's a gigantic piece of work and proof of great directing, of a play or film. It's like juggling with a large amount of dishes on sticks.
    How do you feel about that, ortho? I've never before encountered such an exploring, like in this USSS thread of yours. I'm like a kitten,
    tapping the windowpane, wanting to go to the other side of it. Why can't I go there, I can really see it once I'm there, mew!!

Cancer Cures - Page 2 Images17
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:28 pm

" I'm Sirius about a Holy-War involving the Medical-Military-Money Complex versus the Prevention-Peace-Philanthropy Complex. I think the goal might be to achieve a Dynamic-Equilibrium of Both-Approaches in Equal-Parts. This might be referred to as a Wholistic-Homeostasis"

Perhaps you're right Oxy. I've let that go because it's simply too overwhelming. These days my role in the world is to hold open a space filled with light and truth. For example, this place (Mists) is where others can share their light and truth.

To me life is a journey filled with many experiences for the human spirit to learn from. There is always something new to learn which keeps life interesting. However, my husband just commented on this one situation we know about, "Please tell me more lies so that I can be happy." It wouldn't surprise me if others feel similar.

The whole truth of Satan's playground is horrific and dwelling on any of it creates a disturbance within one's inner being. In those instances all one can do is pray for the intercession of the angels and those entities who are here to help humanity raise it up a few vibrational frequency notches.

Then there are those who insist yet another astroid is going to hit come September and there is always the possibility of a pole shift. This is why we now choose to live in the present moment. Being afraid of what may or might happen robs us of what exists in the NOW. I just don't want to waste the blessings this life experience has to offer by putting my attention on something I have no control over.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:27 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Carol and B.B. As always, I am modeling a particular approach which isn't really me -- but in some ways I am trying to engage in behavior-modification relative to that which I am modeling -- which might mean ending-up half-way between where I am -- and my modeled concepts and personalities.

The real you stays in the background while that which isn't really you is on the stage. I am amazed by what everything the not real you is able to do and I gently greet the real you in the background which is the silent witness to this.

Namaste
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Cancer Cures - Page 2 Empty 'Major hypocrisy': US govt-funded agency admits marijuana can kill cancer cells

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:20 am

http://rt.com/usa/248581-us-admit-marijuana-cancer/

SNIP
    "The National Institute on Drug Abuse, a US federal government research institute whose mission includes "bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction," has officially admitted that marijuana extracts can kill cancer cells.

The institute has revised a page on its website entitled “DrugFacts: Is Marijuana Medicine?” citing a recent study conducted by a group of scientists at St. George’s University, London.

"Recent animal studies have shown that marijuana extracts may help kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others," the NIDA report stated, adding that evidence from "one cell culture study suggests that purified extracts from whole-plant marijuana can slow the growth of cancer cells from one of the most serious types of brain tumors."

The study, published in the Molecular Cancer Therapeutics journal in November, discovered that cannabis helps "dramatically reduce" the growth of new brain cancer cells.

Read more
    Cannabis combined with radiotherapy can make brain cancer ‘disappear,’ study claims "

continues at
    http://rt.com/usa/248581-us-admit-marijuana-cancer/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:28 am

Cancer Cure > EBC - 46 > From the Australian Blushwood Berry

EBC-46 is a novel natural product small molecule with Anticancer activity being developed as a local treatment for solid tumours in humans and companion animals (dogs, cats and horses).  EBC-46 was discovered by applying the EcoLogic™ approach to drug discovery in the tropical rainforests of Far North Queensland.  EcoLogic™ has been developed by QBiotics’ parent entity EcoBiotics™.

This Treatment/Drug has showed efficacy (in vitro against various Cancer cell lines), in mouse models of cancer, as well as in companion animals with cancer. It has demonstrated that It has broad activity against many different Tumour types including:

• Skin Cancers, such as Squamous Cell Carcinomas (SCC), Basal Cell Carcinomas (BCC) and Melanomas;
    • Head & Neck Cancers;
    • Breast Cancers;
    • Prostate Cancers;

And,

• Colorectal Cancers.

If this speaks to You - More Information can be found at;

https://qbiotics.com/index.php

--//--

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Apricot kernals
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:46 am

I found this testimony from Ena Xena on Fb today:

The past year was tough for all of us, and I had my fare share of wake up calls to answer.

In January this year I was diagnosed with stage 1 cervical cancer and HPV.

I decided to not have a hysterectomy as was recommended but instead to try alternative methods of healing.

It wasn’t easy as the medical establishment did their best to bully and pressure me into surgery but I’m happy that I stayed true to my inner calling.

After the initial shock wore off around the end of February I started on the Medical Medium protocol for cancer.

Did 4 rounds of his liver 3:6:9 cleanse (9 days each) in two months, alongside some energy and emotion release practices, lots of recapitulation, bodywork and meditations.

In the beginning of May I got a check up including biopsies and the results have just come back normal!

No sign of the HPV I was originally diagnosed with either.

The doctor considers it a miracle and I myself am surprised by the quick results I got with implementing the MM cleanses and protocol.

When I was at the appointment in February, the doctor in the colposcopy department told me that usually they would discover one cervical cancer diagnosis per month.

However, now she said they were having 10 cancer diagnoses per week!

That’s 40 times more!

And that’s just in one hospital in London.

It’s a clear message for me to raise awareness so we can stop cutting our genitals and organs, to use the right information so we can rise stronger than before.

I’m going to offer my help to other women who are going through similar issues, so we can make choices empowered by love, not directed by fear.

If you’ve been given a diagnosis please do not automatically believe the prognosis.

Seek a second opinion. Look for more expansive options.

I’m the living proof they exist.

A huge thank you to the MM and SOC (Spirit Of Compassion) for their undying support.

I’m forever grateful not just for my healing but for everything I’ve learned and un-learned about health and food as medicine!

Namaste

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:51 am