tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

malletzky
    malletzky

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 pm

YES. Definitely YES !!! Good to see you back here...

Brook wrote:
    ONE MORE THING....

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 Missedyou
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Brook wrote:
    ONE MORE THING....

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 Missedyou
    Its da Wave Its da Wave Its da Wave Its da Wave Its da Wave Its da Wave Its da Wave Its da Wave
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:03 pm

No worries Mecuriel. You facilitated change. It was the only peaceful avenue we were left with. We didn't come here under any false pretenses. That just isn't us. Nor did we come here to disrupt the harmony here. When that became in question, our integrity, we decided to leave without creating any fuss. We have no need to defend our actions for the simple reason that we weren't out to hurt anyone. That includes Star-Ninja. It is what it is and no further discussion is necessary and there is nothing to forgive. Peace!

Thanks ODM for your kind words. You wrote from the heart and I applaud that. I do hope you have been doing alright with all this stuff. I decided to shed it as it were because after awhile it gets to heavy to carry.

And everyone else, I also hope all is going according to your blessed path of divinity. May you find the joy along that path and embrace it in your dear hearts.

Namaste'
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm

cheers Welcome Back! You were sorely missed! Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 96967 Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 374937
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:12 pm

LionHawk Cheerful
    I see you are forever riding in the Love flow.
    When LH met Brook a miracle took place .
    Viva all soul mates and twin flames.

Smiling at you

Love from me

Enlightened
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Welcome back, Brook and Lionhawk! Beer I like the idea of a roadtrip. Imagine an Esoteric Easy Rider Roadtrip! That would be a cool movie, wouldn't it? They'd have to include TREEE in Vegas!!
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm

THOTH IS BACK HERE ALSO, BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, GET IT!
    DID YOU KNOW THAT THE WORD THOTH REALLY MEANS THE WORDS TROTH AND TROUGH, AND IN LATIN TROTH MEANS TRUTH, THOTH IS A ROTHSCHILD ENERGY SHOWN AS A XXXX-ROACH TODAY WITH IRON-ON ROACH TRANSFERS SHOWING THOTH IS A COPY OF GOD, CALL HIM LUCIFER IF YOU LIKE BECAUSE I KNOW MORE TO THIS IMPOSTER THAN MOST. ROACH WAS LIKE BIG DADDY ROTH, GET IT AND I HAVE A IMAGE OD ED ROTH LOOKING LIKE THE DEVIL? ED ROTH CREATED MONSTER DESIGNS (BEFITTING TO THOTH CREATING REPTILES AND OTHER VERMIN LIKE COCKROACHES) AND HE WAS A MORMAN AT UTAH WHERE ALL THE BULL-XXXX ABOUT SANANDA APPEARING THERE IN A UFO AND NESARA. THE MORMON FOUNDATION WAS 33RD DEGREE FREEMASONARY JUST LIKE THE REST, INCLUDING JEHOVAH WITNESSES, THAT WAS THE ENERGIES SIGNATURES. PEOPLE LIKE ME UPSET THEIR DIVINITY WHEN THEY CANNOT FIND OR LOOK FOR IT WITHIN AND FOLLOW THE LEADER WHO CAN OFFER THEM A COMFIT ZONE. THERE IS A SAYING ABOUT LEADING A HORSE TO A WATER TROUGH TO FIND THE TRUTH. WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, NOT A DAY GOES BY NOW WHERE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS CORRUPT WITH ITS ENERGIES AND EVERYTHING IS A PROGRAM. THIS GRAPHIC BELOW SPELLS IT ALL OUT FROM THE DREAM SHOWING RELIGION IS 'BACK TO FRONT' AND THE MESSAGE SHOWN AS A TRANFER WAS BACK TO FRONT. HUMANITY WORSHIP SATAN IN ROME AND SANANDA IS EVERY PART OF IT. MY PREVOIUS POST HERE REALLY STARTED SOMETHING, AND A DREAM SHOWING A SITUATION JUST LIKE HILTER YOUTH WHERE JESUS FREAKS AND BIBLE BASHERS IN 3D WILL SEEK OUT THOSE OF THE LIGHT AND IT WILL LOOK LIKE KKK. I'M NOT GOING TO DETAIL THIS MESSAGE AND GIVE IT ENERGY, BUT I SAW EVERY SIGNATURE POINTING TO THE SOURCE OF OUR 3D CONTROL, THOTH AND A BULL-SHITTER BECAUSE I SAW THE AUTOMOTIVE TOYOTO SIGNATURE SHOWING A PAIR OF HORNS.

Trough may refer to:
    * Trough (economics), the lowest turning point of a business cycle
    * Trough (food), a container for animal feed (syn: manger)
    * Trough (geology), a long depression less steep than a trench
    * Trough (meteorology), an elongated region of low atmospheric pressure
    * Trough (physics), the lowest point on a wave

* Troth Noun /trôTH/ /trōTH/ listen

Synonyms:
    * noun: fidelity, faith, allegiance, faithfulness, loyalty, truth
    * Faith or loyalty when pledged in a solemn agreement or undertaking
    * a token of troth
    * Truth

IT ALL SUMS UP TO MORE TWISTED ENERGIES

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 Roach5

UPDATE
    To futher prove Sananda (as Sanderson) who looked like Chief Sitting Bull is this, a screenprinting business called Manderson and it new owner from some years ago prints iron-on transfers just like in the 70's. Plus a Plaster (First Aid) Strip shown to me as a positive clue. This Sanderson guy was a Red Cross medic during WW2, this plaster stip had the smell of Formaldehyde that must be septic to its color and cane toads as road kill in northern Queensland where they preserve (formalehyde) them for taxidermy. I'm out to stuff this Thoth energy! http://www.positionmeonline.com/14989.htm Another clue to Finish-En is a powder form Formaldehyde that looks like heroin power. Finish-En + the end is now in site. Where was I, I was in the Achives of History and THE END IS SOON, as Henderson. It has a WESTERN LEADER energy to the President. You can choose to believe me or not, but are you ready for it all and do it rough many will not because they live in a comfort zone like lounge lizards?

I live in South East Queensland, Australia and by now you have heard about the Cyclone Yasi reaching Category 5, and there is talk of another one following it. Cycloes are used named after the person who found it, This is not natural, talk about low weather troughs and depressions. http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml This next site will alarm you to its size http://www.goes.noaa.gov/sohemi/sohemiloops/shirgmscol.html

Yet Another Space Invader.
    Yasi has wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe_Tropical_Cyclone_Yasi_%282011%29

Just look at this, I just knew the Cyclone Yasi is fishy, sounding Yiddish and to a Messiah.
    Boys: Yossi, Yasso, Yusei, Yaz, Yas, Yes, Yasa, Yossie, Yisaiah, Youse, Youssou, Yosua, Yasuo
    Girls: Yaz, Yas, Yes, Yaiza, Yaisa, Yesi, Yazzy, Yassi, Yaicy, Yessiah, Yaas, Yese, Yuzi, Yazi

Last edited by horus on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 pm

I did warn you! Can you swallow the RED PILL and find the truth, I have and the truth is coming in at such a rate of knots, just make sure you can handle it?

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 Edroth2.th

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm

No problem. I'm a trained observor. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 2500211

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Wow!!!!!! Thanks for the Welcome back! And dang Horus, batten down those hatches! It looks big the storms down south. It would not surprise me at all of an outside influence. With winds at that magnitude I pray for your safety. Shields UP!

So if you have had a chance to read my road trip as of late. I entered the world of facebook. What a deluge that place is. People see you comment onto one place and you make a bold comment as I normally would, and they want to be you "friend". Next thing you know, they direct you to the strangest things. One being this Sam Muggzi that is a store front psychic, that convinced Aaron McCullom to her show, and then got George Kavassilas and Aaron together. In the meantime, I watched her "wall" and was extremely amused at the thing she was posting there. Videos that we as a group had already determined to be fraudulent, or a hoax, or both. But it gets better. Now I may be giving away some of the material I'm planning to share on my editorials, however I ask you to keep it to yourself until I get a chance to do so.
    Anyway, it seems Colleen Thomas and this woman Sam Muggzi are good friends. And it also seems that from the very beginning Sam and Colleen have gotten together and decided to pull the wool over everybody's eyes to gain an audience. Are you all following my drift yet? You're a pretty sharp group I think you may have an idea. Example, there was a show tonight of one Sam Muggzi, and she does psychic "readings", and not very well I might add. If you read my editorial "Bring in the Clowns", you have a pretty good idea what I mean. Anyway. One of the frist callers was a friend of hers named Carry. The same Carry that somehow leaked some information to me that I leaked to Aaron McCullom, and he blew his gasket. And canceled her show. That will come in another editorial.
    Here she is giving a friend a reading and acts as though she has no idea who she is. REALLY!!!! Then lo and behold, another woman calls in...and guess who she is? colleen Thomas. The voice was unmistakable! And again they acted as though they did not know each other. Are you seeing a pattern here?

Now I'll save the best for last. This is only for this viewing audience, as I plan on showing the trend shortly to the 'facebook" crowd. But here goes. both Colleen and Sam Muggzi have moved their radio shows from Blog Talk radio to Liberty radio. Why you say does Liberty radio need a psychic and their audience? Here is where it gets interesting. It seems that now Colleen and Sam Muggzi are backing the new self proclaimed President of the United States Tim Turner. And they are getting involved into the NESARA schemes that have seemingly been used as fronts for scamming people out of their money for profits and investments. Just wait to see how I blow this up in their face. And I will most assuredly will. Just watch me
    Wink

btw, Carol, I noticed a cup of coffee on my skype. I had no idea it was there until today. So tomorrow I'll give you a holler. and share some things.

An if you are interested I gave cudos to Mel
    Fabregas as a class act. also as I was writing this, Aaron just asked me to his list of recommended sites to his Truth Survival site. Woo hoo! maybe this writing thing will flourish. hahahaha Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 218871
    http://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/

http://truthsurvival.com/

Later Guys! Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 40 83084
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:42 am

Good luck with that Brook and I'm looking forward to your updates.

I decided not to do facebook because it took too much time and because of already being on lists (HDs and others) so prefer to keep as low a profile as possible. Believe it or not I have more anonymity using my first real name then using an avatar. Given what is coming up soon - being almost invisible/blending into the background is a good thing.

horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am

Brook wrote:It would not surprise me at all of an outside influence.
    Collectve minds think alike, 'Anglo-Saxon' words cannot be posted here, but let me tell you I have 1000's of protocols and some fit nicely with Thoth with a weather trough. THOTH must be trying to use a GSP to find HORUSDOWNUNDER (George Kavassilas) who is a fake and I can use energy protocols to how he is being used by a program to a look-a-like actor who plays a HAARP. Thoth is drawing at straws with these storm cells and getting some what pissed. When we had a 7 day storm some years ago about 1994, my younger son was in bed with a sheet over his head and he didn't like the thunder. He said to me "God is mad, he's pissing on everyone", thats food for thought. With an eye of a cyclone I heard was 100klm wide (about 33 miles). Last night I had a dream showing codes I use for Jabba the C=CENSORED matching Thoth as a fraud and a copy of our God who is Father ABBA. Thoth is right into damage control and it showed people like me who disagree attract abduction just like KKK, harsh wording you say, you have to look at the message, then translate it back to Latin and bingo, what do I find... a program . Dreams can be on many layers and hard to separate as layers like dimensions and when I do find a loop, often found with a Latin translation which validates the energy. When that does not occur. like a loose end, I know its a program error (IT-DOES-NOT-COMPUTE). I would like to really expose these programs by Thoth because I have a unique way of doing so with graphics using PhotoShop and he gets really pissed as I mock his stupidity. I have no fear because I feel the love of our Creator.

I'll give you an example from a few days ago; Using needle energy on a old shin-knee injury I have and with spirit I found the source, from this P=CENSORED = Jabba, in the company of George Bush Senior (Skull & Cross Bones) that is a very old energy, it suggested he was using the art of Black Magic. Words were said the day before with a $M15 bribe to shut up, (and/or) "You have only three months to live". I replied, "I'm not interested, my love for my twin is priceless, and your 3D is finished, (and) "Thats good, it means I'm going home early". Death is feared by most Christians on a short-life program with your DNA. I have stared at the Grim Reeper right in the face and is speechless, he is another program. I tell you something, as I write I get dream recollection and this is a spinner comfirming the RNA in our DNA. He was a skeleton wearing the clothes of a carpet-bagger in a old western saloon stage setting. I tried to find his heart but his chest cavity was empty of everything, but had a a six pointed star badge on his chest instead. This charactor's face called BLACK and his occupation was a Chemist with a Sewage Treatment Plant at Luggage Point (carpet-bagger) on the Brisbane River, which was swamped by the recent floods. That badge was a BOUNTY HUNTER, like a soul-catcher, another program energy. If it was not for Lionhawk and Brook input on this string, I would have never figured it out, it quiet obvious I was like a virus, and looking for evidence.

I have let go of everything. Its like BLACK MALE, nothing can stick on someone who tells the truth, Creator knows everything about me. At the very moment of truth nothing can replace this new found freedom I have found, once that door has opened to the other side, I am gone! I say to all those reading this, "How many tags do you have that binds you still to this collasping reality?" I am ready for my departure and I have someone waiting for me! She is my goddess who I will love, nurture and worship for ever more and we will birth children in this brave New World where I can really bloom. Natalie has given me so much inner happiness, it is so blinding, no one can come close to understanding twin-flame love. I spoke to my twin today and asked her to give the real Jesus a big hug from me, and this was her reply; "You're going to expand so much with him". I felt a embrace from Jesus like a brother is coming home. This just validates the Jesus that is on all these websites like AbundantDope are Thoth programs and the energy of a $M13 bribe to SHUT UP, it was a sweetner. You guessed it, Candace = candy-floss.
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 am

Something to share...

I made a prayer long time ago, and it was answered recently and to my very roots to where I was born. I have wished to get married beneath the Pillars of Creation in a Honeymoon Suite right under the stars, a wish I have had for over 25 years, and when the soul of my son Nathan came in 1985. I did not awaken until a trigger that in 1987, and understood it all some ten years later to a full blown spiritual awakening. Nathan is called Nat, and in dreams it is Natalie's energy signature. To consecrate our marriage in the spiritual presance of Mother-Father in Creation and seed our union is something I dearly wish and children are so dear to Natalie's heart and soul. In a place that is so pure in its energy, where a pure soul can enter without the usual evil surrounding on this planet like Thoth's DNA abominations. It may be twins, one of each. I know mother is thrilled with the whole concept and wants to be part of it, because I told her it will be her grand children. Father doen't really say much, always quiet but listening, but Mother will sway him to witnessing something very special that will happen, because the whole universe will sense a explosion of our love & light as twinflames-twinsouls for each other, it will be eternity bliss being felt. I do feel within, we both will move forward and create a Universe of our own following in the same steps of Mother-Father as co-creators, maybe this is part of the journey. I share all this because, its the way I feel within.

horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 am

If there has ever been an energy over the years, it is this video. I reserve my thoughts to what is real and what is not, buts its the music and the thoughts that are so close to me wanting to go home and visit other worlds. The protocol matchs I have stitched many things together in the past to where I what to live. I was told by my mother years ago I have my own ship and I saw the manifest and my crew. The ship was called OCEAN ORBIT and ten years ago a friend of mine who introduced me two my twinflame through channeling found the words OCEAN ORBIT in a stained glass church panel window in text that looked like the times of Avalon, so who knows, this ship might by 1000's of years old and travelled our entire Cosmos. I have also seen star maps.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:25 am

As my twin flame sleeps in the bed next to me I'm not in such a hurry to depart the planet and leave him on his own. I already know what that looks like having spent 5 months away from him and our daughter while on the mainland taking care of my mother who has cancer. Besides we made a commitment on our first date... first date mind you, that we would pass over together. Don't know when or how all of this will come to pass but that was 29 years ago and we are still in alignment with our original knowing.

I forgot to add that my husband also made agreements with many, many souls in the interspace that he would be there for them when it was time for them to pass over. In addition to being a home health nurse he is also a hospice nurse and is there with many of his patients assisting them and their families during this transitions. As his work is not done yet, neither is mine. Neither of us are afraid of death because we both know death is just a doorway to expanded consciousness and spiritual experience.

Prior to meeting my husband I announced to God/Universe that I was not willing to continue on this earthly journey alone as it was too difficult to move forward by myself. Having lived alone I realized there was only so much growing I could do on my own and needed a partner to reflect back to me those areas that needed some polishing. We got together within 30 days after my spiritual call for some assistance. Indeed, we are the energetic mirror opposite of each other and compliment the masculine and feminine within.

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Carol wrote:As my twin flame sleeps in the bed next to me I'm not in such a hurry to depart the planet and leave him on his own. I already know what that looks like having spent 5 months away from him and our daughter while on the mainland taking care of my mother who has cancer. Besides we made a commitment on our first date... first date mind you, that we would pass over together. Don't know when or how all of this will come to pass but that was 29 years ago and we are still in alignment with our original knowing.

I forgot to add that my husband also made agreements with many, many souls in the interspace that he would be there for them when it was time for them to pass over. In addition to being a home health nurse he is also a hospice nurse and is there with many of his patients assisting them and their families during this transitions. As his work is not done yet, neither is mine. Neither of us are afraid of death because we both know death is just a doorway to expanded consciousness and spiritual experience.

Prior to meeting my husband I announced to God/Universe that I was not willing to continue on this earthly journey alone as it was too difficult to move forward by myself. Having lived alone I realized there was only so much growing I could do on my own and needed a partner to reflect back to me those areas that needed some polishing. We got together within 30 days after my spiritual call for some assistance. Indeed, we are the energetic mirror opposite of each other and compliment the masculine and feminine within.

Carol, sending you my blessing!May Love always guide you!

-------

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2666
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:16 pm

[quote="starninja"]
    Carol wrote:Hi star.
    Carol, I don't believe in Buddhist attachment any more. We need to work through all feelings and release them. It is an inner work and it takes time to be done. Sometimes, it can take longer depending on issues, beliefs, or emotional blockage we are dealing with. And with feelings we need to clarify our thoughts to find our truth. But when we are done we feel a physical shift in our bodies that is a signal that we have released and clarified our feelings and thoughts. Trying to practice detachment without doing inner work keeps us stuck and we will to have to deal with this issue later but it will be more intense and more emotionally charged.

I do agree with you Star. Working it through is important. I remember this last year with everything going on with my mom being really angry with her behavior. We actually spoke about her behavior yesterday where she admitted being scared and angry about her cancer, not having been sick in her life before - so I was the lightening rod. I knew I had to work through my own angry/hurt feeling so started to say to myself, "I forgive my mother." Forgiveness is not easy for me as in my youth it was easier to hang onto the hurt then work it through. It was amazing how the feelings shifted when I just kept mentally repeating to myself, I forgive my mother. Now I'm back caring for her as the cancer is progressing and we are working through this together and have a lot of laughter along the way as we both tend to crack jokes in the most dreadful situations. In my family everyone is fiercely independent and doesn't appreciate anyone telling them what to do. Of course lots of fire energy with Leos, Aries and Sags so you can imagine the electricity that can spark.

Ah, thank you Beren, you're such a sweetheart.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:09 am