tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Empty Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou

Post  Carol Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRR2AnGN5EY
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/29/third-force-vatican-occult-connections/
    The ‘Secret Space War’ and ‘Alien Agenda’ article series by Veterans Today columnist Dr. Preston James has made strong strides in legitimising the Biblical worldview in understanding the major events in the world today and throughout recent history. Dr. James’ personal research and source contacts working as part of the alphabet intelligence agencies, particularly in more clandestine or black operations, have added meat on the bones of understanding this Third Force, beyond compartmentalised musings to an area of now evidenced testimony from which greater analysis and logic can be applied.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Empty Re: Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwbc_F0PBHA
    Steve Quayle Discusses Planet X The Destroyer and Aliens - January 2015
    orthodoxymoron wrote:There seems to be an ever-present nastiness in Biblical-Research -- Historical-Research -- Alien and UFO Research -- Egyptology -- Babylonian--Medo-Persian-Grecian-Roman Research -- Historical-Politics -- Historical-Religion -- Nature-Research -- Science-Fiction -- Conspiracy-Theories -- Online-Debate -- and on and on and on into the night... Even the "Hard-Sayings of Jesus" are quite nasty!! Consider reading The Hard Sayings of Jesus by F.F. Bruce. I 'enjoy' listening to Steve Quayle -- Tom Horn -- Chris Putnam -- Sherry Shriner -- Alex Jones -- and David Icke -- in a morbid-curiosity sort of way. I enjoy reading the Bible and Ellen White in a similar way -- even though these sources are often quite violent and nasty!! Sports are often violent and nasty!! Business is often corrupt and nasty!! Warfare is mostly violent and nasty!! Marriages are sometimes violent and nasty!! The Bible doesn't waste any time getting right into being violent and nasty!! The Bible ends with violence and nastiness!! What the Hell is Going On Here??!! Or should I ask "What IN Hell is Going On Here??!!" Even my solar system governance threads are often violent and nasty!! I seem to be a Nice-Guy attempting to play a Nasty-Game!! I've asked this question before -- "What if it really takes a Bad@$$ Reptilian-Queen to run this (or any) Solar System??!!" At the very-top of the pyramid -- does one find themselves kneeling in a throne-room before a very-smart and very-cruel cold-blooded and cold-hearted b!tch??!! I don't mean to be mean -- but everything ultimately seems to be mean!! Nature (despite its miraculous-beauty) is often a real-mother!! Even Oedipus was a real-mother!! Every time I try to be idealistic -- I end-up dealing with nastiness and violence -- along with unfathomable deception and corruption. That "Empathy-Test" in the "V" Series might be an absolute-reality at some level of solar-system governance (past, present, and future). I have recently suggested combining Job through Malachi (KJV) with the Music of J.S. Bach. This is a Grand Royal-Model Study -- but it is very complicated -- difficult -- turbulent -- disorienting -- and often seemingly at odds with the Old, Old Stories of Jesus and Paul (with Jesus and His Love)!! Flying over a major-city is breathtaking -- but when one considers what is REALLY going-on within that city -- it's NOT nice to think about -- NOT nice at all!! A night-flight over a city reminds one of a "Fluttering of Gnats!!" I'm looking at the skyline of a major-city (even as I type) -- and I don't even want to think about what's going-on within those skyscrapers!! I seem to presently be a Nice-Boy in a Nasty-World -- but what if I am a Historical-Bad@$$!! The Horror!! Even when speaking with famous preachers and theologians -- I often heard a little voice in my head saying "You do NOT want to cross this guy!!" The unspoken secret of life seems to be "Be a Nice-Guy on the Outside -- and a Bad@$$ on the Inside". Somebody PLEASE prove me wrong...

1. http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Sayings-Jesus-Library/dp/0877849277/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425335129&sr=8-1&keywords=the+hard+sayings+of+jesus+ff+bruce

2. http://www.amazon.com/Exo-Vaticana-Romanus-L-U-C-I-F-E-R-Vaticans-Astonishing/dp/0984825630/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425335474&sr=8-1&keywords=exo+vaticana

3. http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Eden-William-Bramley/dp/0380718073/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425335522&sr=8-1&keywords=gods+of+eden
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Robin-sachs-as-general-sarris-the-reptilian-insectoid-alien-in-galaxy-quest-1999
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Queen-elizabeth-angry
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou PPeyes_cleaned
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Evil-pope
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou DavidRockefeller2
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Funny-George-Bush-2
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Anna-v-reptilian-shapeshift-tv-show
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Reptiles13_10
    Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou 17175d1296158025-forum-fodder-dick-cheney-reptilian-cathy-obrien
    "OMG!! It's a Quagmire!!"
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Empty Re: Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou

Post  Carol Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Good Gad Oxy. Try unplugging from the matrix. Just think of it all as a hologram and choose which program you wish to interface with. There are thousands of hologram programs running at all times. We're just here for the human experience. IMPO, the primary lesson to be learned is "compassion", hence, Christ consciousness. There are also many people who choose to live in peaceful harmonious environments. Why not pick one of the creative calmer ones when you get tired of the Reptilian Queen's program.

Being aware of evil and violence doesn't mean one has to get lost in it. Aligning with Chirst Consciousness allows one protection from the negative feelings that the other invokes.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:57 pm

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou 3054__79851.1410988298.1280.1280

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Buddha

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Jesus

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou 6a00e00982526c8833019aff75ecd0970d-500wi

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Cloud-colored-christ-come-8

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Jesus-light

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Jesus500

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Jesus-Meditation1

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou 7308928_orig

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ-sxG9nwdF0P5H0KE0ou1Ve3DUOEqGut4YjgX83WwgCfkB-m64Q

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou JesusMeditating

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Kristb

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:19 pm

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Vasn_20120114_final____d5_58086_i001

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou 78485272

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Praying

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou A-childs-prayer-bob-salo

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Nice pictures, Carol. I've simply been modeling some of the alternative theories (including my own) which includes the alleged Reptilian and Grey phenomenon. I've tried to be fair, innovative, humorous, etc. -- but it's still no good. Nothing is ever good enough. There's always something lacking or wrong -- so in a sense -- I simply explore various roads less traveled -- regardless of whether anyone likes it, or not. It's sort of liberating. On the other hand -- I think I'm quite skilled at guessing how people (and other than people) will react to what I'm posting -- and that tears me up inside -- each and every day. Perhaps someday I'll be capable of passing that "V" Empathy-Test. It just seems as if one does not think deeply -- they are called "Shallow and Stupid" -- and if they do think deeply -- they are called a "Threat to National Security". My latest mental and spiritual exercise is to read Job through Malachi (KJV) while listening to the Bach B-Minor Mass. I'll frankly be doing less and less of the irreverent and scary stuff in the coming months and years. I'm probably half-way through a reposting and editing project. When I finish -- I think I'll just move on. No aliens. No dragons. No elites. No jokes. I might even rejoin the Republican-Party and go back to attending a Mega-Church -- and I'm NOT kidding...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:43 pm

Oxy, the images you posted evoked a look into the dark side. People have to chose what they want to focus on. I have to do battle with the dark side when it attempts to intrude on my inner peace. Meaning it's not allowed into my zone of inner calm. When I'm upset I listen to uplifting music or read jokes.. I do things to lift my mood, not depress it. Why give the enemy any of my spiritual energy other then to pray for it's upliftment? The source of light is pervasive if directed and/or allowed to shine.

It will be interesting to see which direction you choose for your future evolution.

You might enjoy the movie Jupiter Ascending. I've watched it twice now liked it even better the second time. It has your grays, reptilians, hybrids, off-worlders and so on. Yet in the end, the so-called advanced humans in the movie weren't very spiritual at all. They considered the one thing everyone wants most in the world is time, where I differ and think what everyone wants most in the world is love and acceptance.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Carol, I was merely responding to the first post of this thread -- in a rather light-hearted manner -- but I'll know better next time. The subject matter within this site is generally on the dark side -- and I'm OK with that. I thought we were supposed to face reality in a Brave New Universe -- but I have determined that "The Truth is SO Overrated!!" I got part of that from Vala Mal Doran!! Thank-you for the tip about the movie! Here is a trailer and a review.

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRR2AnGN5EY

The ‘Secret Space War’ and ‘Alien Agenda’ article series by Veterans Today columnist Dr. Preston James has made strong strides in legitimising the Biblical worldview in understanding the major events in the world today and throughout recent history. Dr. James’ personal research and source contacts working as part of the alphabet intelligence agencies, particularly in more clandestine or black operations, have added meat on the bones of understanding this Third Force, beyond compartmentalised musings to an area of now evidenced testimony from which greater analysis and logic can be applied.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:52 am

Carol wrote "You might enjoy the movie Jupiter Ascending. I've watched it twice now liked it even better the second time. It has your grays, reptilians, hybrids, off-worlders and so on. Yet in the end, the so-called advanced humans in the movie weren't very spiritual at all. They considered the one thing everyone wants most in the world is time, where I differ and think what everyone wants most in the world is love and acceptance. "

That's what I have been thinking for a while ..... the technological advanced " aliens " are not always
    " spiritually advanced " ... This lead to another discussion ..... the theory that we human cannot travel in space because we are  primitives ...... and how come then that other " humans " can ?
    And then there is the other BS story that the " benevolent aliens " will not allow nuclear weapons to be used ........ BS  ! What about Fukushima ? The Pacific Ocean has been destroyed with radiation ...
    I think that there are too many fables that have been propagated by agents of the Illuminati ( those idiots  that pretend to be knowledgable when in effect they are as ignorant as my shoes ) . Only idiots
    would allow the destruction for money of Earth !
    I will be looking forward to the next book of Tom Horn . I did like the interview . Thank you

I wanted to add that I will not buy any theory revealed by the pope nor will I submit to losing property unless the Vatican gets LOOTED first and the Rotschields and Rockfellers are reduced to poverty !
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:12 am

Actually enwo, according to Quayle the illuminati's play book is the Bible, where he describes us as now being in the time of sorrows. The stuff he has uncovered is enough to make ones blood run cold. And there is nowhere to run. My neighbor put her house on the market and was ready to move to Ecuador because of what she saw what was happening in the US and how fast it is tumbling down into the pit of sorrows. The problem with leaving the US also has to do with vaccinations that are required as we don't believe in them for numerous reasons. Quayle was saying a new flu is being orchestrated where everyone will be "require to get a vaccine" (one with a chip hidden in it) and if they didn't off they go to the FEMA camps. We are now living in a communist prison country with few loop holes to exit. I'd have to buy a boat to travel around and cross thousands of miles of open ocean to get anywhere. I just can't let my mind go there. I suppose with enough money one could just become a world vagabond and just travel spending 3 months at a time in different countries. For us we prefer living close to family and are considering relocating for part of the year back on the mainland. But I can see in the very near future where folks in the US will not be able to fly without vaccinations in or out of the country. Then what is one to do? The situation for the American public is similar to the proverbial front in a pot of water that has been turned up to boiling point. Only most American are so dumbed down and fed so much misinformation that they are completely clueless as to the miserable fate that awaits them. It may be time to get dual passports soon if that's possible.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:41 am

Carol wrote:Actually enwo, according to Quayle the illuminati's play book is the Bible, where he describes us as now being in the time of sorrows. The stuff he has uncovered is enough to make ones blood run cold. And there is nowhere to run. My neighbor put her house on the market and was ready to move to Ecuador because of what she saw what was happening in the US and how fast it is tumbling down into the pit of sorrows. The problem with leaving the US also has to do with vaccinations that are required as we don't believe in them for numerous reasons. Quayle was saying a new flu is being orchestrated where everyone will be "require to get a vaccine" (one with a chip hidden in it) and if they didn't off they go to the FEMA camps. We are now living in a communist prison country with few loop holes to exit. I'd have to buy a boat to travel around and cross thousands of miles of open ocean to get anywhere. I just can't let my mind go there. I suppose with enough money one could just become a world vagabond and just travel spending 3 months at a time in different countries. For us we prefer living close to family and are considering relocating for part of the year back on the mainland. But I can see in the very near future where folks in the US will not be able to fly without vaccinations in or out of the country. Then what is one to do? The situation for the American public is similar to the proverbial front in a pot of water that has been turned up to boiling point. Only most American are so dumbed down and fed so much misinformation that they are completely clueless as to the miserable fate that awaits them. It may be time to get dual passports soon if that's possible.

Thank you, Carol, for your descriptive and a bit sad post of the situation in the USA.
    I feel for you in all of this, the ongoing control and crumbling of integrity and respect
    for American citizens. Life conditions in your place are more stressful than mine, in
    general, compared to those in Holland.

Let's hope things turn out for the better soon, in a not too dramatic way. Soon I will
    move to the South West of UK and be in more natural vibes in the countryside, less
    troubled by city life disturbances and craziness. English folks in the countryside are
    willing to support each other, once they have felt each other's heart.

I think, by reading your picture of where you live, I've formed a better picture of how
    it is in that part of the world, where you are. I do wish for you
    to find escape routes for the regulations being forced on the people aka you and your family.
    If that happens. If there's no where to go apart from leaving and you can escape to Europe,
    know that I've got a home for rent in Utrecht Holland Wink

Being near family and relatives, a reason to stay, I can understand that. I've waited until people
    I cared for and loved were either gone (my parents) or in a relative safe place, before I jump over
    the sea to that emerald isle. Besides that, it's only 6 hours by boat, overseas!!

I wish you ease and comfort, with all your beloved ones, in the USA and in Hawaii, Carol, safe travels!

Steve Quayle Tom Horn Astonishing Vatican Plan to Unveil Humanity's Deliverer Satan the Saviou Tuin_b10
    My garden at home
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Carol wrote:Actually enwo, according to Quayle the illuminati's play book is the Bible, where he describes us as now being in the time of sorrows. The stuff he has uncovered is enough to make ones blood run cold. And there is nowhere to run. My neighbor put her house on the market and was ready to move to Ecuador because of what she saw what was happening in the US and how fast it is tumbling down into the pit of sorrows. The problem with leaving the US also has to do with vaccinations that are required as we don't believe in them for numerous reasons. Quayle was saying a new flu is being orchestrated where everyone will be "require to get a vaccine" (one with a chip hidden in it) and if they didn't off they go to the FEMA camps. We are now living in a communist prison country with few loop holes to exit. I'd have to buy a boat to travel around and cross thousands of miles of open ocean to get anywhere. I just can't let my mind go there. I suppose with enough money one could just become a world vagabond and just travel spending 3 months at a time in different countries. For us we prefer living close to family and are considering relocating for part of the year back on the mainland. But I can see in the very near future where folks in the US will not be able to fly without vaccinations in or out of the country. Then what is one to do? The situation for the American public is similar to the proverbial front in a pot of water that has been turned up to boiling point. Only most American are so dumbed down and fed so much misinformation that they are completely clueless as to the miserable fate that awaits them. It may be time to get dual passports soon if that's possible.

Carol ,
    I am sorry for you and your family , stuck in the nazi paradise . Just for your information ,
    it is possible to buy a foreign passport . Some countries sell them , but , obviously a person must have the money and the will to get out of Zionist USA .
    Jim Willie from the Golden jackass website lives in Costa Rica and says that some caribbean countries only need to see your bank account with more than $ 5000 .
    Austria , for a passport wants about 1 Million , and there are other lower priced countries .
    The problem is that 90 % of USA citizens go back to their country within one year. It takes determination and desire to change and learn a new culture and a new language .

http://www.goldenjackass.com/main5.html

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070902040143AAPKxQs
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_world_/2013/11/13/you_can_now_be_maltese_for_865_000_which_countries_let_you_buy_citizenship.html

http://internationalliving.com/2012/03/three-places-you-can-buy-a-second-passport/

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:30 pm

I've been attempting an eclectic-approach to life, the universe, and everything (which includes Dragons and Thubans). I continue to think that we don't REALLY know much about anything (with any significant degrees of certainty). Most of what we think we know might be Delusions, Smoke, and Mirrors. I've gotten to the point where I won't even talk about what I really think -- and I'm trying to stop talking altogether. I used to be filled with Faith, Hope, and Love -- but that was a long time ago. I still think that Biblical-Research is a key-component in the Search for a Useable-Future -- but a comprehensive and honest study is NOT Nice. Once again -- I am presently focusing upon Job through Malachi in the King James Version of the Holy Bible -- combined with the Music of J.S. Bach in general -- and the Bach B-Minor Mass in particular -- as interpretive-keys. Consider the old classic East of Eden (with James Dean). Notice that the "Good Father" died -- and the "Good Son" went insane -- while the "Bad Mother" and "Bad Son" lived on!! What if this is a sort of parable of the First-Family of Planet-Earth?? I call it East of Giza!! Think about the "Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World" in the Book of Revelation. Is that separate and distinct from the Crucifixion of Christ 2000 years ago?? I'm just suggesting that the major components of the truth are present in the Bible -- but that texts have been rearranged -- added-thereto and/or truncated. I think the Hollywood-Jews know the Whole-Truth. I really do. I think they include bits and pieces of the truth in shows and movies (especially in science-fiction). I've tried to function within a science-fictional context (in this website -- and in real-life) -- but I have been badly burned -- and I'm heading for the exits. BTW -- I just watched Jupiter Ascending -- and oddly enough -- I was born in the House of Leo. Interesting.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:30 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I've been attempting an eclectic-approach to life, the universe, and everything (which includes Dragons and Thubans). I continue to think that we don't REALLY know much about anything (with any significant degrees of certainty). Most of what we think we know might be Delusions, Smoke, and Mirrors. I've gotten to the point where I won't even talk about what I really think -- and I'm trying to stop talking altogether. I used to be filled with Faith, Hope, and Love -- but that was a long time ago. I still think that Biblical-Research is a key-component in the Search for a Useable-Future -- but a comprehensive and honest study is NOT Nice. Once again -- I am presently focusing upon Job through Malachi in the King James Version of the Holy Bible -- combined with the Music of J.S. Bach in general -- and the Bach B-Minor Mass in particular -- as interpretive-keys. Consider the old classic East of Eden (with James Dean). Notice that the "Good Father" died -- and the "Good Son" went insane -- while the "Bad Mother" and "Bad Son" lived on!! What if this is a sort of parable of the First-Family of Planet-Earth?? I call it East of Giza!! Think about the "Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World" in the Book of Revelation. Is that separate and distinct from the Crucifixion of Christ 2000 years ago?? I'm just suggesting that the major components of the truth are present in the Bible -- but that texts have been rearranged -- added-thereto and/or truncated. I think the Hollywood-Jews know the Whole-Truth. I really do. I think they include bits and pieces of the truth in shows and movies (especially in science-fiction). I've tried to function within a science-fictional context (in this website -- and in real-life) -- but I have been badly burned -- and I'm heading for the exits. BTW -- I just watched Jupiter Ascending -- and oddly enough -- I was born in the House of Leo. Interesting.

I share the same feeling expressed by you above. After reading the link of Veterans today and some books o Mauro Biglino , I don't believe anything written in the bible and I continue to have a deep repulsion of christianity and the Church . That religion is used as a vehicle for world domination and the gesuits criminals are the soldiers to achieve world domination . In the link below the author tells us about the money the future pope gave to Hitler .. I could add that the catholic church organized and escape route for nazi to South America ...
    That fact the Council of Nicea was held over 3 hundred years after the alleged death of mythical Jesus , speaks volume on the "truthfulness " of the story . I know that the fish caught gets bigger as time goes by . When reading the bible a person must take into account the following problems :
    falsification of events , mis-translation , wrong translation , wrong interpretation of facts , and added bias by the translators or their controllers ..... If the Flying Saucer  can become " the Holy Spirit "
    and the Elohim instead of referring to a group becomes a god , certainly there is a justification for the church to keep secrets from the " believers " including telescopes at mount Graham .
    Imagine if the Church could be forced to re-write the so called bible because it is misleading and full of inaccuracies what  would that do  the the ' sheeple "  ?

I appreciate your posts . Thanks
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:53 am

Thank you for the passport info ENWO. My husband was born in Austria so that is a very good possibility.

and thank you for your invitation B.B. It is a very nice option.

Oxy, you are so well versed in your areas of research that you leave many of us in the dust. However, when I read this I immediately thought of you. I really like Nassim Haramein's work.

I thought this an excellent insight to the holographic universe.

Space-Time:

Nassim Haramein has spent most of his life researching the geometry of hyperspace, theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology, and chemistry, as well as anthropology and ancient civilizations. He discussed connections between science, physics, and spirituality, and our place in an evolving universe. One theory that explains parallel universes or multiverses posits that universes could be embedded within each other in a concentric fashion on many different scales, and that our universe "bubble" could exist inside a larger bubble and so on. Our universe, he added, "acts very much like a hologram," and could be thought of as "a projection of a set of information on a deeper level in the structure of space," which is comparable to a complex computing system.

Our bodies and brains operate as receivers and transmitters of information that is part of the holographic field we call our reality or world, Haramein continued. The organizing agent of the universe is the function of information learning about itself, an incredible form of living feedback that could be conceived of as intelligent design or God, he remarked. Haramein also touched on the possibility of manipulating space and time, and being able to traverse throughout the universe, and how this might have already been accomplished by a very advanced civilization.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:05 pm

March 5th 2015, 16:53 Carol's post: [/quote] Our bodies and brains operate as receivers and transmitters of infor-
    mation that is part of the holographic field we call our reality or world, Haramein continued. The organizing agent of the universe
    is the function of information learning about itself, an incredible form of living feedback that could be conceived of as intelligent
    design or God, he remarked. Haramein also touched on the possibility of manipulating space and time, and being able to traverse
    throughout the universe, and how this might have already been accomplished by a very advanced civilization.[/quote]

Isn't Nassim a genius?cheers I'm really a fan of this man, I'm laughing now, for I will always remember his story, when attending
    a scientific conference, as a speaker, asking the audience "Okay, if it's true that the Universe is expanding, like a balloon, where's
    the man who blows it?" The way he describes this "throwing of a bomb", how the sweat began to glisten on some foreheads and
    the facial expressions of some, is hilarious and extremely funny. He manages to entice his audience by throwing them from left
    to right. I've never heard a scientist whose left and right brain are that much connected and in sync with each other. Or out of sync
    ...... in a very nice way Lmfao
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Thank-you Carol and eNWO. Those at the Top of the Pyramid have had almost unimaginable power -- but I'm not sure if that power is presently increasing or decreasing. What truly frightens me is the possibility that the Bad Boys and Girls at the Top of the Pyramid might be Sunday-School Honor-Students compared to who and what might exist beyond this little planet. I don't really know what really goes-on in my local-community -- so how am I supposed to know what really goes-on beyond Earth???!!! Are Guardians of the Galaxy and Jupiter Ascending hinting at the way things really are beyond Earth???!!! If so -- this is a very dark and violent reality!!! The Bible is often dark and violent -- but what if it is a Sunday-School Picnic compared to the way things really are behind the scenes -- and beyond Earth???!!! I don't wish to cut the PTB too much slack -- but considering as many possibilities as possible -- and gaining inside-information -- might be absolutely essential -- prior to Damning Them to Hell in a Final-Judgment!!! In previous-lives a lot of us might've been just as bad (or worse)!!! If given the opportunity presently -- a lot of us might be just as bad (or worse) than the Worst of the Worst!!! Who really runs the City-States -- the United-Nations -- Russia -- China -- the Moon -- Mars -- Phobos -- Deimos -- etc??? Is the future of this solar system really Paradise Incorporated -- as a subsidiary of Solar Systems Incorporated -- the best we can hope for??? I frankly have no fracking idea!!!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:20 am