tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Empty Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells

Post  Carol Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=mWqGXen63Ow
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells

Steven also talks about his book Angel Wars http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=26

http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Wars-Steve-Quayle/dp/0983623902/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1451190729&sr=1-1&keywords=steve+quayle+books.

Now seeing solar anomalies where data is being hidden. Info on DARPA super soldier / superman (Chapter 18).

He shows the relationship between what happened centuries ago with what is happening now using facts. Years of research has gone into this book. It covers such topics as the Giants of the Bible, genetic manipulation, bible prophecy, and transhumanism.

This is a very interesting interview and worth listening to if one wants to understand how all these elements come together at this moment in time.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Empty Re: Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells

Post  Carol Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaTV7WkJCM8
    Steve Quayle 2015 -"Empire Beneath The Ice"- December 2015
    Published on Dec 8, 2015 - "Empire Beneath The Ice"- December 2015 : https://youtu.be/YaTV7WkJCM8

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Empty Re: Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:39 pm

I'm sick and tired of this stupid guessing-game. I am VERY Suspicious of ALL History. I become more and more suspicious, the further and further back into antiquity one ventures. Anyone Could Write ANYTHING. Think About It. I hate to keep sounding like a "broken-record" BUT how do ALL Sources compare with the following Biblical Sources???

1. Job through Malachi.
    2. Romans through Jude.

For example, how much of Genesis through Esther -- Matthew through Acts -- and the Revelation of Jesus Christ can be found in these two-groups?? Then, what about the material in the Apocrypha and the Book of Enoch?? What about the material in the writings of Josephus?? What about in ALL Other Sources (including hocus-pocus sources -- such as channeling, etc.)?? I will NEVER get involved in ANY hocus-pocus stuff -- yet I will consider just about ANYTHING (with a Sea of Salt).

Genesis 6 seems to say that the GIANTS existed Before and After the Sons of God mated (raped??) the Daughters of Men. The GIANTS are most often described as being the Result of the Sons of God mating with the Daughters of Men. Who were the Original Human Beings?? Who were the Original Occupants of Earth (and the Rest of the Solar System)?? Who was God angry with in Genesis 6?? The GIANTS or the Little-Guys??

Prophecy is Shifting-Sand. I think it is important to consider Possibilities (regarding past, present, and future) but People Want CERTAINTY!!! The Second Coming of Christ MIGHT Occur in 2016 -- and how could anyone PROVE that it won't happen (until 2017)??

I'm tending to think in terms of the History and Quality of Ethics and Law. I think this is at the Heart of Politics, Religion, and Business. Our Civilization will Stand or Fall in relation to what we do with Ethics and Law. No Matter Who Rules -- We Will Probably Face the Same Old Bullshit. Some Things Never Change.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:58 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm sick and tired of this stupid guessing-game. I am VERY Suspicious of ALL History. I become more and more suspicious, the further and further back into antiquity one ventures. Anyone Could Write ANYTHING. Think About It. I hate to keep sounding like a "broken-record" BUT how do ALL Sources compare with the following Biblical Sources???

I agree with you completely Oxy. What I fail to understand is why you keep referring all of that which is said in our day to what's written in the Bible. How do you know those sources aren't also just a few men's interpretations of what they've heard of the past as well, equally unreliable? How do you know they are not just recording old fables that others have come up with as stories to bewitch others in their own time and space? A lot of what's written in the Bible is also said to have been received by "prophets". Was that what they called channellers back then? Wouldn't that be just more of what you call "hocus-pocus"?

Unless you were able to do a bit of time-traveling yourself to actually BE there yourself to witness events in the past, you couldn't possibly know for sure that any of what you hear and read is fully true. My guess is though that you wouldn't even fully accept that, thinking is might all be illusion.

In other words, I don't believe that the certainty you've been looking for for such a long time now is possible, not least of which is because you seem unable to fully trust any source of information that comes to you. And neither can we really. As you say........"Anyone Could Write ANYTHING".

My concern is that until you ACCEPT that as so, you'll never find your peace. Why can't you, do you think?
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:07 am

the inconsequent break never changes,
    the sourced core & likeness too...

To be so inconsequent: I kind of distrust all
    those books, even after study them all i can
    only conclude (fake & translation mistakes all)...
    Holy Ghost victimized by twisted minds & egos,
    all of the socalled thoughts are just fractalbeams
    instantly answeredby cristallscull like supaAI Crazy Happy

try some genius idea and see 4 Urself sunny

Then compare this:

Mafiascience sees DNA/RNS codices as precursores,
    we see them as repositories and filters/plumbing Whistle
    charged and The Floyd networxed by HS via crownchakra ect...

Those Darma-teachings reflecting on Holy Ghost rigthousness,
    so damn adored in extramist religious social nesting habitats,
    can only be elevated by true planetary awakenings/gatherings...
    Let them children play, dont harm a living dear and free your mind...

Universal logistix and planetary setup U can charge in your Rootchakra,
    utopiadates via earthcore blings enabled & streaming dreamplugins up...

Fuse this tranceluminal "Coat of many freqs" and behold our GRAIL...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:06 am

Eartheart posted this in another thread but I think it gives hope after listening to Steve Quayle's interviews.

"Let me now summarize the key facts concerning the Christmas Full Moon Portal:

1. On December 20th, the PAT made the most important decision in its history to use this astronomic window of opportunity and accomplish the final separation of the 3D matrix from this highest ascending timeline. For us, the linear time continued, although in fact this portal eliminated linear time and substituted it with the simultaneity of the higher realms, where all past present and future timelines merge into one unity field timeline with infinite alternative possibilities that simultaneously coexist. This is the utmost form of expansion of creation, to which the lower denser holographic models of incarnation are not capable.

2. This was achieved in the first place by the massive influx of old souls as walk-ins before and especially after the ID split of the 3D matrix and the ID shift that raised overnight the light quotient on this uppermost mother planet from the minimal threshold of at least 51% light-filled souls necessary to perform this ultimate ID shift to more than 73%. The repercussions of this dramatic increase in the light quotient will manifest in the next days as a massive ascension leap of the whole humanity that will change the quality of social life and individual well-being dramatically.

3) This earth was saved from experiencing a huge catastrophe, in the first place from the danger of a nuclear WW3.    Get the Flip Real

A very fine-tuned, all-transforming energetic attunement must take place in all human beings and you are well advised to watch very carefully for such signs.

We must expect wonderful times ahead. Now you should all relax and go inside yourselves as to feel the sweetness of our greatest victory over darkness before we leave this reality for ever as human beings."

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:24 am

Sanicle and Eartheart, I simply use Sacred-Scripture as a bridge to antiquity and the otherworldly -- even though I have no idea how much of these writings are true (and how much of them are utter BS). It's really just a big puzzle to me. In a sense, my life has been ruined by the Bible, the Church, Preachers, Teachers, and Ellen White -- but I sense that most everyone meant-well -- but that they got a lot of things wrong. I incorporate my Pseudo Biblical-Research into my Pseudo Science-Fiction. For example, last night I was reading the Book of Job, and I noticed that in several passages, Job "loathed his life". He basically "hated his life". Jupiter Jones hated her life. Is there a connection?? I've made ongoing references to Dr. Who (especially regarding The Trial of a Time-Lord) in which Dr. Who wears a "Coat of Many Colors". The Biblical Joseph wore a "Coat of Many Colors". I have basically cut Exodus through Esther out of my "Idealistic Devotional-Bible" so Job follows Genesis -- and I've been wondering if there is somehow a connection between Joseph and Job (figuratively and/or literally). Notice how much of Genesis is devoted to Joseph. If there REALLY was a Historical-Joseph -- what if Joseph was the writer of a lot of Sacred-Scripture (with various books released hundreds of years after they were written)??!! What if Joseph = Job = Jupiter Jones?? Or what if there is at least a common Ghost-Writer (or something like that)??

Notice in the 1980 movie The Changeling that the murdered little-boy's name was Joseph. Notice that there is a sort of a changeling-phenomenon in The Trial of a Time-Lord. I could go on and on and on -- but I've done so in the U.S.S.S. threads over and over and over again. I don't write books. I don't start churches. I don't raise money. I don't try to convert people. I just ramble on this little website. I simply think that the Bible is a significant part of a much-larger puzzle. I've tried to give the Bible a Science-Fictional Context along with a Free-Thinking Safe-Haven. I actually HATE Doing This -- and I'm NOT Proficient -- but I just can't stop -- even though I REALLY want to. BTW -- I've driven extensively on the same streets George C. Scott drove-on (with an almost identical car). What are the odds?? I've also tried to think in Legal-Terms regarding a Pre-Advent Judgment (with special-attention given to Azazel). I found an image of Azazel which looks a lot like I did as a youth. I find that Extremely-Creepy -- but I keep playing-along with that general-concept (even though the shoe doesn't seem to fit -- at least in this particular incarnation). Raven has called me "Satan" and has said that "the rabbit-hole mostly goes right-up my @$$". Consider also the roles of Russell Crowe and Ben Affleck. One MUST be sort of crazy to go down this hopeless road -- but I keep telling myself that someone must do it -- and I keep making startling discoveries. I try to place myself in the middle of a lot of unlikely contexts. I do it for answers.

Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Azazel_by_gothicnarcissus-d5wqnf8

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:59 am; edited 3 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:41 am

Yes Oxy, Jupiter Jones did hate her life until she experience the bigger picture which also included loving someone and being loved in return.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:10 am

Hope Springs Eternal. Jupiter nearly died a couple of hundred times. In anything even close to "real-life" she wouldn't have survived. I wonder if Jupiter Jones -- Kalique Abrasax (Kali??) -- and Capt. Singh were really three-aspects of the same-soul??!! Notice that Capt. Singh was sort of a "Universe Policewoman". Dr. Who is sort of a "Universe Policeman". What Would Lilith Say?? Notice that the "Owl" is associated with Lilith -- and what do owls say?? "Who??" What Would Dr. Who Say?? Jupiter Ascending (Rose) = Jupiter Jones = Martha Jones?? What Would Serqet Say?? What Would Amen Ra Say?? I should stop.

Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Ea843ebfb7872d168f3a9bc92303a54f
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Tumblr_njdqapehJD1unoszeo1_1280
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Jupiter-ascending-aegis-caine-stinger
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  00000-Dr-Who-Rose
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  729396d5ade19322b57377349b508b94
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  E0dc19418cfa238c0f5785bcfc3a99b9
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Kalique-Abrasax-Seraph-Abrasax-Jupiter-Ascending-Illuminati-Satanic-Symbolism-e1422951935550

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:15 am

Oxy lol!

According to Quayle:

"God = free will - laughter - love

Jesus = the bridge between light and dark"

When stripping away all the rest understanding the purpose and journey of life becomes simple.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:37 am

Reading Genesis through Deuteronomy yields a slightly different version of "God". Reading Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John yields a slightly different version of "Jesus" than that which is revealed in Romans through Jude -- and The Revelation of Jesus Christ provides a truly dark and bizarre version of Jesus. "God" and "Jesus" generally get presented in the manner in which the presenter wants them to be seen. I've been thinking in terms of Ethics -- Law -- Chain of Command -- and the State and Fate of the Soul -- regarding Theological Frameworks and Understandings.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:00 am

It all boils down to what you choose to hold in your heart Oxy, not your brain. Hadriel

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:05 pm

What I hold in my heart is often in conflict with what I hold in my brain -- neither of which are marketable job-skills. Talking-Logic is worse than Pulling-Teeth. Earth-Realities keep trumping Heavenly-Aspirations. Making-Sense = Causing-Trouble??
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Just keep in mind Oxy that the brain = monkey mind chatter. Stick with your heart and it will lead you true.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:48 am

Carol, there's a physical--mental--spiritual--social--economic--political--religious "sweet-spot" which I know exists -- yet which I have failed to achieve. I had a college-roommate who spoke of a certain group of students who had highly-educated professional-parents -- and who had a certain "something" which was superior to what we had. These students were overachievers -- yet were quite casual and cultured. One of these students read a complete set of encyclopedias from cover to cover. In retrospect, I think their parents might've been Top One-Percent Movers and Shakers who were very-close to the "Way Things REALLY Work". I think this might be a good-thing and a bad-thing SIMULTANEOUSLY. Once again, I think there is something significant to a Dynamic-Equilibrium Between the Medical--Military--Money Complex and the Prevention--Peace--Philanthropy Complex. Why couldn't the Rich Young Ruler have his cake (and eat it too)?? BTW -- Who Created the "Monkey-Mind"?? Did They "Screw-Up"?? OR Did Someone Screw-Up What the Creator Created??
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:49 am

Oxy, ego is need in the 3 dimension to deal with duality, opposites where each person is given numerous opportunities to make choices. Learning comes from experiencing the consequences of the choices made. One can determine if it's a good thing or a bad thing when it comes to the consequences... but I discovered that the choice may have appeared "bad" in the immediate present yet in retrospect "good" in the long run due to what was learned. Ego does not exist in the higher dimensions as these types of lessons accrued from choices made seem particular to this dimension.

Letting go and letting god means to set ego aside and allow one's inner being (what's in one's heart) be the guide, not ego. Essentially one learns how to be guided by one's own inner intuition, the voice of where one is connected to god within.

To take this to the next level it appears that once the heart is activated (generally through the vibrational act of prayer and meditation where compassion is generated) one can experience where duality slips into the conscious aware state of singularity. This is where can experience the state of "inner peace" for the rest of their life.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:40 pm

Thank-you Carol. I'm going to read your last-post several-times. There's a lot in it. I've related this story many times BUT once upon a time, at the Crystal Cathedral, I communicated the following "wisdom" to Dr. Robert H. Schuller:

Self-Exaltation is Self-Centered. Self-Degradation is also Self-Centered. True Self-Esteem is Self-Forgetfulness (in the Highest-Sense) such as when an athlete totally-concentrates on the game (with no self-consciousness whatsoever).

Dr. Schuller looked at the ground (impatiently rocking back and forth) as I spoke -- and moved-on to the next person (without comment) -- so I slowly walked away. When I was twenty-feet away, he almost yelled (in a high-pitched mocking-voice) "That was Goooooooood!!" I turned-around, politely-saying "I'll keep listening!!" and kept walking. Next week I spoke with Dr. Schuller, and his attitude was much different. He referred to my "wisdom" as "profound". I had just rejoined the Morning-Choir -- but when Dr. Schuller yelled at me, I quit, even though it was embarrassing for me to do so. I really enjoyed singing in the choir (especially under the direction of Organist-Choirmaster Fred Swann). Shortly thereafter, I moved out of the area, and life has gone digressively downhill ever since.

I was shuttling back and forth between Loma Linda (SDA Smorgasbord) and Garden Grove (Liberal Pseudo-Christian Show-Business) -- singing in two-services at Loma Linda (on Saturday) -- and two-services at Garden Grove (on Sunday). I was pretty-much "Over-Churched"!! I imbibed on Dr. Fritz Guy -- Dr. Jack Provonsha -- Dr. Louis Venden -- Actor Clifton Davis (from Amen) and Dr. A. Graham Maxwell in Loma Linda. Then, I overdosed on Dr. Robert H. Schuller and Dr. Herman Ridder (associate-pastor) in Garden Grove. Later, I became friends with (Schuller-Associate) Dr. Bruce Larson (driving him to and from the airport for many years). He even spoke with Dr. Schuller about me during a flight. Unrelatedly and Separately, Dr. Schuller even slapped a flight-attendant on one occasion!! I learned the hard-way, that Dr. Schuller wasn't always positive and affirming behind the scenes. Once, during a non-televised service, he rudely exclaimed "Try doing THAT in your little Local-Church!!!" (after a celebrity sang a solo) Associate-Organist Mark Thallander was sitting next to me, and looked at me, whispering "Ooooooooooooh." But really, there is MUCH to be learned from the Peale-Schuller Phenomenon (both positive and negative). I found it interesting to contrast Loma Linda with Garden Grove. They seemed to need each-other. BOTH were in serious-trouble as Stand-Alone Methodologies. David Rose didn't like Dr. Schuller (when I spoke with him at his home). Walter Martin didn't like Dr. Schuller (when I spoke to him at his class in Costa Mesa). An Individual of Interest didn't like Dr. Schuller (when I spoke to him regularly for several years). Actor Clifton Davis liked Dr. Schuller (when I spoke with him in Loma Linda). Dr. Desmond Ford told me that "Dr. Schuller is a very hard worker". How Des knew that, I'd like to know!! The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" told me that the Individual of Interest had changed their mind about me when I attended the Crystal Cathedral for four-years. I continue to maintain that studying the following books are a VERY Interesting Contrasting and Complementary Mental and Spiritual Exercise:

1. Prophets and Kings (Ellen White).
    2. The Desire of Ages (Ellen White).
    3. The Power of Positive Thinking (Norman Vincent Peale).
    4. Move Ahead with Possibility Thinking (Robert H. Schuller).
    5. Believe in  the God Who Believes in You (Robert H. Schuller).

I doubt that anyone has any idea of what I'm talking about -- but I simply wish to place certain things on the record. I honestly think that some sort of a Galactic-Trial is in our future. In fact, such a tribunal might be ongoing -- going way, way, way back. What Would the Watchers Say?? BTW -- Dr. Robert H. Schuller thought he was cracking-up in 1954 (in his own words). That was the year the "Aliens" supposedly landed at Muroc (Edwards Air-Force Base). You don't suppose there was a connection, do you?? One Never Knows. Dr. Schuller was supposedly at least a 33rd Degree Mason. I agreed with 95% of what Peale and Schuller wrote and spoke. I considered their work beneficial as a SUPPLEMENT to Established Belief-Systems (rather than as Stand-Alone New-Theologies). I have some Dynamite-Ideas for a Refined and Minimalist Version of the Peale and Schuller Phenomenon (with an Anglican-Twist) but I don't want to talk about it. I've said too much already. What Would the Cat and the Cat's-Meow Say?? One more thing. Arvella Schuller RAN the Crystal Cathedral -- and THAT is the Gospel-Truth (from the inside).
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:57 am

You've become quite the scholar Oxy with a varied personal experiences with interesting people. Good for you.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:42 am

Carol, I've met a few people -- and noticed a few things -- in a pretty-much disappointing, pathetic, and useless life -- but I try to incorporate a little-bit of everyone and everything into my ongoing online-adventure -- for better or worse -- I know not. Which might be better -- a Biblical-Heaven or a Technocratic-Heaven?? Which might be worse -- a Biblical-Hell or a Technocratic-Hell?? What Would Brother Rich Say?? What Would Mr. Edgars Do?? I've come to the conclusion that 99.99% of the souls in this solar-system have NO Idea what's REALLY in their future (and that especially includes me). I get the sinking-feel that each faction (and each Messiah) will be made to think they're the Chosen-One -- when in reality, they'll get royally-screwed, just like everyone-else. BTW -- I was looking forward to listening to yet another Sherry Shriner Show -- but she didn't have one last night. The shows are sort of crazy -- but I honestly think she reveals little bits and pieces of the "Good-Stuff" for those with "eyes to see -- and ears to hear". The Horror.
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Messiahcomplex
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Technocracy
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Technocratic_socialism__the_basics_by_valendale-d88fp6p
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  TROJAN-HORSE-TECHNOCRACY
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Technocracy
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Alien-logo
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  1377611_503584796395380_1488452895_n
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Technocracy+Technate+ID+Card
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Transformation--18974
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Vengence-on-the-earthlings
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  Londongherkin
    Steve Quayle Time Warning! 2015 With John B Wells  516pi3mabOL._SY300_

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:49 pm