tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm on the life of Nicholas Tesla

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Empty Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm on the life of Nicholas Tesla

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Tesla10

Here is a link to a website with the work of Margaret Storm on the life and work of Tesla, published in the book “The Return of the Dove”.
    Several topics are presented: the origin of Tesla, his contact with ET's, spaceships and the development of Tesla's technology, his inventions
    and his view on life, matter and spirit. He's had an experience of a mystical nature (the dove) and he's said to have known the language of
    love, literally. He's supposed to have fathered a son too. The style of the interviews is a typical example of a 50's style, quite a bit of static,
    much slower in pace, but audible nevertheless.

Audio interviews with Margaret Storm and others involved in Tesla's life and work, pleasantly arranged to present entertaining vibes too and
    the text of the book Return of the Dove, are presented in this link http://hello-earth.com/margaretstorm/margaretstorm.html

The second link below offers more explanations about Tesla. In the early 1940s, Mr. Matthews co-authored a book along with Tesla.
    It is the only known writings of Tesla that was not of a technical nature. The first part of ‘The Wall of Light’ was written by Tesla. He writes about boyhood experiences, his feelings, his research and his strange life among humans. Matthews completes ‘The Wall of Light’ (a reference to an impenetrable force field device) with his incredible story that includes Close Encounters with extraterrestrials.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_15.htm

It’s very interesting material, relating to the topic of extra terrestrial existence, an aspect of mysticism present in Tesla’s life and the impact
    it had on his life. Highly recommended!
    mudra
    mudra

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Empty Re: Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm on the life of Nicholas Tesla

Post  mudra Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Ooh great sunny 
    Thank You BB.

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Empty The Nikola Tesla Interview 1899

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat May 30, 2015 7:39 pm

The Nikola Tesla Interview Hidden for 116 Years!

"In 1899 Tesla gave this interview which has rarely ever been published for over 100 years.
    In it Tesla pulls no punches and reveals the great conspiracy of science that was well under
    way, the suppression of ether and the introduction of a new fake science to conceal it as
    well as to suppress the work of Tesla himself".

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla 02_tes10

Source: http://humansarefree.com/2015/05/the-nikola-tesla-interview-hidden-for.html
    Seashore
    Seashore

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Empty Re: Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm on the life of Nicholas Tesla

Post  Seashore Sun May 31, 2015 5:33 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:The Nikola Tesla Interview Hidden for 116 Years!

"In 1899 Tesla gave this interview which has rarely ever been published for over 100 years.
    In it Tesla pulls no punches and reveals the great conspiracy of science that was well under
    way, the suppression of ether and the introduction of a new fake science to conceal it as
    well as to suppress the work of Tesla himself".

Source: http://humansarefree.com/2015/05/the-nikola-tesla-interview-hidden-for.html

The humansarefree.com website got the article from the aetherforce.com website.  At the bottom of the re-post it says this:

By Aether Force

Update: The interview is possibly fake, as the theory of relativity was not developed in 1899. At the same time, Tesla could have known the insights of Einstein's work long before the latter published his famous paper. As always, be your own judge.

http://humansarefree.com/2015/05/the-nikola-tesla-interview-hidden-for.html

And at aetherforce.com:

Update: it has recently come to light that this interview is most likely faked as The theory of relativity was not developed in 1899. Be your own judge. The awesome folks at Tesla Volunteer Army discovered this and altered us. AetherForce is a grass roots movement and we make mistakes, boy do we ever, but when we are wrong we own up and admit it. Working together we can get the truth out about Tesla. Any mistakes we make are mistakes of the mind, not the heart. Please spread the word.  

http://aetherforce.com/teslas-mot-censored-interview/

I noticed this because there's no author credited for the article.  At the beginning is this, and I was wondering who George is but there's no George in the list of authors for humansarefree.com:

In 1899 Tesla gave this interview which has rarely ever been published for over 100 years.
    In it Tesla pulls no punches and reveals the great conspiracy of science that was well under way, the suppression of ether and the introduction of a new fake science to conceal it as well as to suppress the work of Tesla himself.

Once, in 1899, Nikola Tesla had an interview with a certain journalist, John Smith, when Tesla said, “Everything is the light.” In one of its rays is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in that great light source, which we see as the Sun.

In this interview this greatest inventor and seer of modern time unravels a new vision of humanity which we, the light warriors of the first and the last hour, have created a century later. A must read for every Ascended Master from the PAT.

Part of this interview is dedicated to Tesla’s critics on Einstein’s theory of relativity that discards the ether as energy. I have proved in the new Theory of the Universal Law why Einstein’s theory of relativity is entirely wrong and why there is no vacuum (void), and that everything is energy. Thus I confirm Tesla’s ideas as expressed in this interview.

George, May 7, 2015

http://humansarefree.com/2015/05/the-nikola-tesla-interview-hidden-for.html
    http://aetherforce.com/teslas-mot-censored-interview/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun May 31, 2015 7:52 am

At the top of the linked page:

by Arthur H. Matthews

E.E. as given to him by Tesla

Contributed By Juanita and Ed Butkovich
    THE WALL OF LIGHT NIKOLA TESLA AND THE VENUSIAN SPACE SHIP: THE -----X-- 12

from PaolaHarris Website

The link to the PaolaHarris website is outdated as it is to a blank page.

I'm looking for information on Juanita and Ed Butkovich, who apparently wrote this:

Tesla (image left) always claimed to a Venusian probably arrived on a space ship, The x-12 as a tiny baby, or again perhaps he came as a "thought" projection. He was brought by the ship at the stroke of midnight on July 9, 1856, but his birthday was recorded as the 10th.

He arrived in Smiljan, near Gospic in Lika Croatia. This is why he claimed that he was not born.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun May 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Seashore wrote:

I'm looking for information on Juanita and Ed Butkovich, who apparently wrote this:

Tesla (image left) always claimed to a Venusian probably arrived on a space ship, The x-12 as a tiny baby, or again perhaps he came as a "thought" projection. He was brought by the ship at the stroke of midnight on July 9, 1856, but his birthday was recorded as the 10th.

He arrived in Smiljan, near Gospic in Lika Croatia. This is why he claimed that he was not born.

The link with the long hidden Tesla interview I found here:
    http://prepareforchange.net/2015/05/26/the-nikola-tesla-interview-hidden-for-116-years/

Could you explain a bit more about what you're looking for, Seashore? Meanwhile, I will be on the look out for info on Juanita and
    Ed Butkovich and will let you know when I've come upon it. By following the link once more, I found another interview with Tesla,
    from 1915, a 2 page pdf document. It's in the attachment. No light on his background in the direction of Venus though, but it's
    quite interesting, as I've found that connection between Tesla and our Morning Star often mentioned in the last couple of years,
    when I stumbled on documentation of this extraordinary man, who was all ears..... to the music of creation
    Cheerful
    Attachments
    Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Attachment19150600-01.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (714 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun May 31, 2015 1:47 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    Seashore wrote:

The link with the long hidden Tesla interview I found here:
    http://prepareforchange.net/2015/05/26/the-nikola-tesla-interview-hidden-for-116-years/

Could you explain a bit more about what you're looking for, Seashore? Meanwhile, I will be on the look out for info on Juanita and
    Ed Butkovich and will let you know when I've come upon it. By following the link once more, I found another interview with Tesla,
    from 1915, a 2 page pdf document. It's in the attachment. No light on his background in the direction of Venus though, but it's
    quite interesting, as I've found that connection between Tesla and our Morning Star often mentioned in the last couple of years,
    when I stumbled on documentation of this extraordinary man, who was all ears..... to the music of creation
    Cheerful

The claim that Tesla was not born is quite extraordinary and I'm looking for information about the two people who apparently posted the claim.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Empty Immaculate conception and Venusian vibrations

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun May 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi Seashore, look what I found on the process of conception and birth, different from the physically conceived way. The text below
    is part of the book "The ancient Flower of Life Volume 2" by Drunvalo Melchizedek. It's interesting that this text mentions the Venusian
    4th dimensional vibration. This text may offer some food for thoughts, pleasant to ponder and digest studyBeer

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Caduce10
    The secret of DNA and RNA symbolized by the Caduceus Staff held by the Greek Hermes, whose Egyptian name was Thoth.

Thoth’s Genesis and Family Tree

My attention to immaculate conception began a long time ago. I was doing geometry one day and Thoth was watching me.
    I was trying to figure out something he was trying to explain to me. Of course, the last thing in the world I was thinking
    about was immaculate conception, especially parthenogenesis. He asked me if I would I like to hear the story about his mother.
    I said, “Yeah, sure”—you know, while I was figuring out the geometry, not really too interested in his story. Then he told me
    a very unusual story. I didn’t know what to think about it. He simply told me the story and left. After he left I wondered
    "What was that about?"

He said his mother’s name is Sekutet. I had the opportunity to meet her once, only once. She’s an exceptionally beautiful woman,
    and she’s about 100,000 years old, in the same body. Thoth said that after the time of Adam and Eve, when humans were learning
    to mate physically and go through the binary sequence, his mother did it in a different way. She found a man and fell in love with
    him, but they learned to mate inter-dimensionally. They had a baby boy… and in the process of having this baby… they understood
    immortality and became immortal. This happened a long, long time ago, near the beginning of our race.

Thoth’s mother and her husband…figured out how to mate inter-dimensionally almost at the very beginning of out evolution.
    They might actually have been the very first ones to use this way to give birth.

An Earth Lineage Travels into Space

When their baby grew up and became a man, his father, Sekutet’s first husband, left Earth and went to the fourth-dimensional level
    of Venus, merged with their evolution and became a Hathor. This is referred to in Egyptian stories and myths. Over and over again
    their stories tell about how they would die and ascend to the level of Venusian consciousness. After the father had left for Venus,
    Sekutet mated with her son inter-dimensionally and became pregnant again. She had a second baby boy, and when he grew up, her
    first son (the second son’s father) went to join his father on Venus. After the first son arrived on Venus, his father went to Sinus.

Later, when the second baby was grown, Sekutet mated with him inter-dimensionally and had still a third son. When her third son was
    mature, the second son (the third son’s father) joined his brother/father (the first son) on Venus. After the second son got settled on
    Venus, the first son left for Sirius. And after the first son got settled in Sirius, then his father (the original father) went on to the Pleiades.
    But the Pleiades was just the beginning.

This began a living lineage that traveled deeper and deeper into space, each son following his father out farther and farther… Thoth said
    that this has continued all the way from shortly after the Adam and Eve period in history up to the time of Atlantis. Thoth’s father, Thome,
    was one of the three who acted as the corpus callosum connecting the two sides of the island of Udal in Atlantis… At one point Thome
    left Atlantis—he simply disappeared off the Earth and went to Venus, leaving Sekutet and Thoth here on Earth.

But then Thoth broke the lineage. He married a woman, Shesat, and according to Egyptian legend, they had a baby, whose name was Tat.
    But Thoth said, “That’s not true. It’s more complex than that.” He said that before he met Shesat, he mated with his mother inter-dimen-
    sionally, and that’s who conceived Tat—his mother. He and Shesat did have a baby, which was not in the records; it was conceived in Peru
    and was a baby girl. She was physically conceived. So he says that he has the Fibonacci sequence, in his children with his mother, and
    also the binary sequence, simultaneously. According to Thoth, that’s never happened before.

After telling me about his mother, he said, “That’s that,” and left. I wondered what that was all about…Later on he came back and said,
    “You really need to know more about virgin birth,” and he told me to study it. So I started reading everything I could find on the subject.
    The more I read, the more amazing it became. If you want to take the subject further, go ahead. You may find that having a baby can
    be a doorway into immortality. If you really do love someone and that person really loves you—if the love between you is true love—
    then you may have another option available, in terms of ascension, through sacred marriage and inter-dimensional conception.
    Through your union you re-create the living holy trinity on Earth.”

As you can feel from the above, Thoth/Ashtar and his soul family work deeply with the energy of Inception, the ‘holy grail’ of the coil as
    vessel, expressed in material form as the RNA-DNA spiral helix, container of the codes for physical Life. Drunvalo focused on the outward
    expression of sacred marriage and birth as a catalyst of Ascension energies, but this is also just as potent an inward process, in the grail
    cup of your mortal coil. ‘Immaculate conception’ is a pooling of Source light in the womb; Inception pools Source light, pure Love, in the
    ‘womb’ of each cell, in the container of our DNA, through the catalytic actions of RNA.

Ascension with Gaia is not a flying up out of the body; it’s a concentration of Source light IN the body, mind and emotional field through
    descension of higher self energies to raise our whole frequency in unison, into wholeness. And the ‘safeguard’ is alignment with Love,
    beyond separation and dualism.

Source: http://heartstar.org/tag/drunvalo-melchizedek/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:09 pm

This view, shared by Lee Carroll channeling ascended master Kryon, on free energy, reflects mine in that
    humanity isn't ready to handle it wisely yet.
    Tesla the Man

There was a point in time when humanity almost stumbled, by the way. You were having a hard time with electricity.
    So a man came along who was way ahead of his time and was available and his name was Nikola Tesla. He gave you
    a principle that today you call alternating current. Dear ones, I challenge you to understand this principle. Most of
    you can’t, because it is not in 3D. The attributes are still considered “genius-level thinking” to this day. The whole
    idea of the kind of electricity you use today comes from this man’s quantum mind.

That was all he was allowed to do. Tesla himself was a kind of time capsule, delivered at the right time. He had more,
    but alternating current was all that was allowed to be given to the planet at that time. Oh, he tried to give you more.
    He knew there were other things, but nothing was able to be developed. If I told you what else he had discovered,
    you might not be aware of it at all, since it was never allowed to get out of the box. Earth was not ready for it.

Tesla discovered mass-less objects. He could alter the mass of atomic structure using designer magnetics, but he
    never could control it. He had objects fly off his workbench and hit the ceiling, but he couldn’t duplicate or control it.
    It just wasn’t time yet. Do you know what else he was known for? It was seemingly the failure of the transmission
    of electricity. However, he didn’t fail at all.

There are pictures of his tower, but every time a Human Being sees a tower, there is a biased assumption that
    something is going to be broadcast through the air. But in the case of Tesla, he had figured out how to broadcast
    electricity through the ground. You need towers for that because they have to pick up the magnetics within the
    ground in a certain way to broadcast them and then collect them again from the nodes of the planet’s magnetic
    grid system. We talked about this before. He was utilizing the grid of the planet that is in the earth itself!

He was on the edge of showing that you could use the whole grid of the planet magnetically to broadcast electricity
    and pick it up where you need it, safely, with no wires. But the earth was not ready for it. Tesla died a broken man,
    filled with ideas that would have brought peace to planet Earth, but he was simply not allowed to give any of them
    to you. Now I’ll tell you why he was stopped, dear ones, and it’s the first time we have ever told you – because
    these inventions were too easy to weaponize. Humanity just isn’t ready for it. You’re not ready for mass-less
    objects, either, for the principles are too easy to weaponize.

Source: https://higherdensity.wordpress.com/tag/ascended-master-kryon/

Kryon is of the color magenta ray, the vibration of discernment.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:20 am

Check This Out
    Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Ac24cc10
    Explanation of the Qube, a scalar antenna: https://vimeo.com/142759491
    The game of Glass beads:                        https://vimeo.com/151855291
    Playing the game of Glass Beads:               https://vimeo.com/151899032

A "potpourri" of Rudolf Steiner's antroposophy, Herman Hesse, Tesla, the Sophia gospel and its application into our world of form/vibration.
    Source: http://www.ourspirit.com
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:08 am

Must listen interviews with Margaret Storm  on the life of Nicholas Tesla Ac24cc11

https://vimeo.com/142759491
    Explanation of how sigils work with the Qube

Sigils are Attuned to the Qube

The question of enhancing the signal on specific spots within the continuum arose.Thus, the first antenna sigil, bio-geometrically designed to generate energy by cohering chaotic EMF frequencies into the same frequencies of the Qube.The same math that created the Qube is found in the sigil, which acts as a landing pad for the Qube’s energy.  

Sigils are antennae attuned to the broadcast of the Qube.  Everywhere you place a sigil, you draw in the energy of the Qube and that energy dynamically bounces back and forth between the antennae arrays at each end of the sigil and between the sigils wherever they are located.  
    This energy is created by the geometric patterns of the arrays and then made coherent by being pulled back and forth between the antennae arrays through the sigil’s spiral shape that creates an open gap that sparks the polarized energy rhythmically until it coheres through the energy generated by the two antennae.

Sigils are Like Spiritual Nerves

Once this energy is balanced, it is emitted via the “gap” between the opposing spirals.  This is the natural tension of nature, the yin and yang, male and female dynamic found throughout nature and in our own bodies.  The sigil is an antenna that broadcasts and receives, just like the Qube.  The sigil is like “spiritual nerves” that allow a spark of energy to go from one nerve to the next and “light up” the energy that is flowing all around it.

This is accomplished in a two dimensional projection of the third dimensional Qube.  As a two dimensional expression of the Qube, the sigil is not effected by limitations of space and can be in resonance with the Qube through a subspace resonance tuned to the Qube’s unique signature.

Source: http://www.ourspirit.com/#!sigils-and-sacred-magic/cws8

See also this post: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7187-the-combined-works-of-tesla-hermann-hesse-rudolf-steiner-and-more

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:11 pm