tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Pheryllt
truth and integrity
mp3
enemyofNWO
Carol
Mercuriel
reality=check
devakas
burgundia
13 posters

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash...

burgundia
    burgundia

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... Empty Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash...

Post  burgundia Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:39 am

They were going to participate in a celebration to commemorate the Polish officers murdred by the Soviets during WWII...
    87 people dead...politicians and government employees...
    devakas
    devakas

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... Empty Re: Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash...

Post  devakas Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:48 am

reality=check

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... Empty Re: Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash...

Post  reality=check Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:17 am

One must feel sorry for the rels. What kind of effect will this have on the Polish government? Unfortunatly this won't get much air time in the UK with the run up to our elections.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 am

There are procedures in place in case of such situations...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:30 am

Hmmm President - Top General - Top Central Banker on the Plane...

Blink

Methinks something be rotten in Denmark...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:52 am

The latest number of victims is 97 including the crew.
    IIt is a tragedy but I am so glad that it wasn't the Prime Minister, who is a great guy, intelligent, compassionate , kind. Thanks to the government poland didn't buy the swine flu vaccine. President and his actions were quite often a problem for the Polish government and I personally didn't like him and the people he surrounded himself with. He was so little but had a really big EGO. i hope it wasn't him who told the pilot to land no matter what. Now about the BANKER. He was the presiden't man there and his education had nothing to do with banking. He was such an ignorant and couldn't even express himself correctly in Polish. But I feel really sorry for the families of all the victims. There were some great political personalities on that plane too though...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 am

So this is one of those tragic bad news, good news story isn't it?

Amazing that the bad guys were taken down and the good guy survived. More often then not it is the reverse.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Well if this is the case then - As the Shift approaches the Negatives will either take Themselves out of the Reality or They will be taken out by Their Choices - If Negative...

I hate to say something like this is good news but I will say this if the Info Burgundia Posts is accurate. CC and Positive Intent is DEFINATELY having the desired effect...

Heh heh

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:19 am

Mercuriel wrote:Well if this is the case then - As the Shift approaches the Negatives will either take Themselves out of the Reality or They will be taken out by Their Choices - If Negative...

I hate to say something like this is good news but I will say this if the Info Burgundia Posts is accurate. CC and Positive Intent is DEFINATELY having the desired effect...

Heh heh
    Hi Mercuriel ,  From what we can observe there are many events taking place at the same time indicating that , perhaps we are living in very unusual times  . But regarding the positive and the negative , from  my point of view, there is no evidence  so far . I would like to believe it ... but some new age stuff reminds me of what happened in the 1960s with the peace movement ...On another note .You are welcome to post your 3000 words work on my threads anytime now that we are here in the new heaven ... 
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 am

Just musings My dear Friend - Nothing more. Its just that usually with these People there are no coincidences...

Heh heh

So many Integral People in Poland's Governance being Killed in this Crash has Me thinking no coincidence at all due to that. So close to the Shift ?

Y'know what I mean ? Spidey sense is tingling with this Incident so to speak...

scratch

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:18 am

I also thought of the shift...President (and his people, and the party he used to be a member,) were hateful, confrontational, trying to divide people, polarizing, there was always US vs THEM. And US was always right. The only good thing around him was his wife, a wonderful, warm, kind person. When he was with her his face would change and there was some light and goodness there.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:08 pm

I came across to this, it suggest a gravity wave above the plane http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=170830 and suggests HAARP?
    Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... Icon_eek
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 pm

I hope that the information from the black boxed will be released, without any alterations....
    But if it was HAARP, then I wonder who is behind that...but if it is true that the pilot tried to land 4 times, then it was the fault of somebody on that board...
    It happened in the past that the president gave orders to the captain, he refused to follow, saying that on the plane he was the boss(which is correct)and later he was fired. I wonder if there was any pressure on the piloy to land at ANY PRICE...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:32 am

Hi Burgundia ,Have a look at this article at Rense .com . Yesterday the BBC , on their website , announced that an inspection of the recovered black boxes indicated that there was no malfunction of the plane . Statistically the crashes of that type of Tupolev is within normal parameters of similar planes made in the west . But the arguments put out by the writer of the article below make sense . The question remains whether the pilots or the navigation instruments were tricked to behave in a different way that would caused the crash . It would be interesting to see which stance the new government is going to take about the EU , Israhell etc.  I personally believe that the western propaganda about the "economic paradise " of the capitalist system has infected a lot of leaders of Eastern Europe ( ex soviet ) . Those leaders and the populations in general  are so blinded by their hate of Russia that cannot see that the EU and the economic dogma in vogue today is a Ponzi scheme doomed to fail . http://www.rense.com/general90/pol.htm

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 am

In my travel on the Internet I found some information that excludes foul play . It appears that given the bad whether condition the pilot of the Tupolev was advised to go to another airport in Minsk ( Belarus ) . He tried three times to land but the fourth one fatal .  
    "MOSCOW - The plane carrying Polish President Lech Kaczynski, was in crashed while landing at the military airport of Smolensk in western Russia. In the crash of the Tupolev Tu-154 did not survive any of the 132 passengers. The Polish president was going with his wife Mary in Smolensk. With the delegation of Vars would step in Katyn to pay homage to victims of the 22 thousand of Polish soldiers during the Second World War. 

The death of the president was officially announced in Warsaw by Foreign Ministry spokesman Piotr Paszkowski. The powers were assumed by the chairman of the House, Bronislaw Komorowski.

From the initial information indicates that the landing area there was a dense fog. The plane hit the treetops before crashing to the ground. According to Russian television the control tower at Smolensk had advised the pilot to land because of weather conditions, suggesting instead to head to the airport in Minsk, Belarus. The pilot, however, ignored the warning and made three attempts to land fruitless. The fourth one was fatal. The wreckage was found about a kilometer from the runway of the military airport of Smolensk, Severn. Research, however, are difficult because the area is marshy. "

http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/222175
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 am

It looks like on some higher level it was meant to happen...
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:58 am

Here's an interesting item from George Ure's blog this morning. Sent in to him by one of his readers.

"Hello George

As I'm writing this from the country overwhelmed with grief after the greatest of its tragedies since some September of 1939,I guess there are few details which western MSM won't probably touch and which I find more than important.

First one is just a clarify-I found few sources claiming that Lech Kaczynski is the first ruler of Poland in the XXth century who died during his term in the time of peace.Not really:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Narutowicz
    I really don't appreciate lack of knowlegde of people calling themselves professional journalists.

Coming back to the current event and its interesting place in time and space which you noted on Saturday,I guess I can recommend this links:
    "Top Polish leaders opposing euro and swine flu vaccines wiped out in plane crash"
    "President and two presidential candidates killed, reports WSJ"
    "Polish central bank faces questions after governor killed in plane crash"
    Imagine the situation:

Your country three days ago had four candidates for presidential elections set for the early fall, with three of them having real chances for win. Two of them dies at the same time and the third one,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronis%C5%82aw_Komorowski
    accidentally being a Marshal of the Sejm (Lower house of polish parliament), due to the constitution accedes official duties of the President, which include deciding when the accelerated elections are going to be set-being the most probable winner at the same time.

Your country's ALL top military commanders, including chief of general staff, chief of land forces, chief of navy, chief of the air forces and chief of the special forces are dead.

Who is the leader of polish army due to the constitution?
    Komorowski.

Your country's chef of National Bank and Federal Reserve is dead.
    Who decides of whom shall come after him?

Komorowski.

Since this Saturday, for the first time from mid thirties and Pilsudzki (the only guy that even Hitler was afraid of) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilsudski ,
    one of the biggest countries in Europe is being formally ruled by one man-at least until elections. And now comes the best.

Komorowski is a close associate, friend and a political student of mr http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Olechowski
    whose name can be easily found on the list of Bilderberg meetings...oh, and a member of
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission as well.

Poland has become a NWO state in every meaning of this word-get a pun?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 am

When it comes to the flu vaccine...
    Ewa Kopacz, the Minister of Health who didn't allow for the vaccine to be bought, is alive. The man who criticized her for it and who wanted her to face charges for not buying it , is dead. It is not true that those who opposed the vaccine have died. The person who wrote it, could be one of the supporters of the late president and his brother. But let's watch how the situation develops....
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:07 pm

This was written by a new member of A2 from Poland. And I absolutely agree with what he posted at A2....
    Re: Polish president likely killed in plane crash

<blockquote class="postcontent restore ">
    Ok, I see I need to clarify things a bit.
    First : key figures opposing vaccinations were not on that plane.
    (Health Minister E.Kopacz)
    key figures that were for vaccination (especially
    "ombundsman" J.Kochanowski) were. See here
    Second: People wiped out, especially members of Presidential party PiS
    (Law and Justice) were known Pro-US and eurosceptics. They lost all
    nearly popular figures, those left like President's brother J. Kaczynski
    are very unpopular and/or have very strong totalitarian leanings
    Third: Both President and J. Szmajdziński (Lewica -Left) were serious
    candidates in Presidental elections scheduled on November. The only
    other serious candidate was Bronislaw komorowski, who is taking
    President's place now.
    Fourth: Central Bank Governor Skrzypek was known in economic circles for
    his lack of judgement and Marxist leanings, was also in bitter conflict
    with finance minister Rostowski.
    Really, flu trail is barking on wrong tree.
    </blockquote>
    truth and integrity

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... Empty Polish president all on board dead in a plane crash

Post  truth and integrity Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 am

I am interested how it will unfold. My Canadian friends are talking about and I was touched by their words. It is sad that it left Poland quite vulnerable. Burgundia bring all news about this tragedy.
    Love,
    t&i
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Interesting developments on the "crash"
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:02 pm

This is what Kerry Cassidy has wrote in her blog April 16

The Crash of Polish Air Force Jet
    Tu-154

The recent crash of the
    Polish jet is suspicious in the extreme. What are the chances of getting
    the President, the head of the central bank and military top brass all
    on one jet at the same time headed for a fogged in airport?

According to the Wikipedia article:

.."On 10 April 2010, a
    Polish Air Force Tupolev Tu-154M aircraft crashed near Smolensk, Russia,
    killing all 96 passengers and crew. Those killed included the Poland's
    President Lech Kaczyński and his wife; the Chief of the General Staff of
    the Armed Forces and other senior military officers; the President of
    the National Bank; the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs; government
    officers, vice-speakers and members of parliament; and senior members of
    clergy...."

As most people know, top
    officials do not travel together on the same craft to avoid just such an
    eventuality... One can easily imagine that they were loaded onto the
    plane at gunpoint and flown to their deaths. The question is, what is
    the purpose behind this murder? From what I can gather, that Polish
    administration was not in compliance with Russian plans for the country.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Loaded into the plane at gunpoint??????????????????????????????????????????????????? She is out of her mind!!!
    truth and integrity

Polish president all all on board dead in a plane crash... Empty polish persident all on board dead in a plane crash

Post  truth and integrity Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Burgundia,
    An interesting article. Hmm….. Kaczynski resisted Tusk’s effort to accept euro. Wasn’t Tusk at Bilderberg meeting?

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:28 am