tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
mudra
Bobbie
anomalous cowherd
7 posters

Ukip member Nigel Farage in plane crash

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash Empty Ukip member Nigel Farage in plane crash

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu May 06, 2010 9:05 am

Once again it's voting time here in Blighty, for those with a low threshold for BS and extravagant lies, it's a somewhat trying time.
    Anyone remember Nigel Farage and his disparaging remarks about Belgium and the EU? I actually squirmed watching him stick it to Herman Von Ropuy, president of the european union, but it's no reason to kill the guy... or is it?
    Anyhow, fail Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash Icon_biggrin I think these little executions are getting harder to do in these enlightening times, too bad the pilot got off less well...
    http://news.aol.co.uk/ukips-farage-hurt-in-plane-crash/article/2010050605020646222851?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.co.uk%2Fukips-farage-hurt-in-plane-crash%2Farticle%2F2010050605020646222851
    oh dear, that link doesn't look right Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash Icon_rolleyes
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash Empty Re: Ukip member Nigel Farage in plane crash

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu May 06, 2010 9:26 am

Finest moment of Farage? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFRFA4wlVj8&feature=player_embedded
    It appears he does have head injuries, and it's looking rather suspect in general. same old.... but not dead, yet anyway. Spare a thought for Nigel. Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash Herz
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash Empty Re: Ukip member Nigel Farage in plane crash

Post  Bobbie Thu May 06, 2010 2:01 pm

This is an amazing video AC - Nigel did a great job of calling this guy out. He told it like it iss - where did this guy Von Ropuy come from anyway? He sure looks like a hybrid to me. Nigel is a hero in my book. I think he's got a handle on the big picture. Any word on his present condition?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Bobbie wrote: where did this guy Von Ropuy come from anyway? He sure looks like a hybrid to me.

He comes from my country Bobbie ..Although Belgium is a little poststamp it's quite a battle field I must say .
    We are not all enlightend here yet Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash 215880
    Doing my best though Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash Icon_scratch
    Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash 934918
    Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu May 06, 2010 3:50 pm

looks like Nigel is Ok, and the pilot will be as well. Yes, that was a stunning performance by Nigel, I hardly know anything else about him but thought he would be punished for that little invective shot.
    You've got a lot of work to do Mudra, best of luck Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash Icon_flower
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Thu May 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Mudra did you know of this man before? He may hail from Belgium but a better question would be, what is his background, and that of his family. We've all got a lot of work to do AC. Ukip  member Nigel Farage  in plane crash 776253
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Well - Now that We've seen that the Polish President and the Occupants of the Plane with Him were Hit pure and simple. The Gunshots at the Site of the Crash pretty much nail that up so its a small leap to see that They tried to quiet Him up as well...

That said - We'll be allowed to continue - We've chosen a different Future for Ourselves than was Offered by Them. More and more of Their Tricks will fail as We go along into this Timeline and They get what They've Focused on - Focusing back at Them...

If We won't take the Energy - They have to in return - As it has to go somwhere. We just have to keep giving It back to Them and keep that Vision of a better Tomrrow alive no matter what We do otherwise. We must Focus on that more than what They place in front of Us...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:32 am

Nigel Farage makes fun of the EU after Brexit .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykw0NXe7d_I

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MlN9o3g-yuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:53 am

Is this the Mandela affect. Now he's alive again? The way some of these people keep recycling back into the mainstream after they died is unsettling. I guess the phrase, "dead is dead" doesn't mean much these days.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:27 am

Carol wrote:Is this the Mandela affect. Now he's alive again? The way some of these people keep recycling back into the mainstream after they died is unsettling. I guess the phrase, "dead is dead" doesn't mean much these days.

It says in post 2 that he had some head injuries but isn't dead Carol.

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:35 pm

I think it was a failed assassination attempt

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:13 am