tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Her Family Stopped Eating Sugar For One Year

mudra
    mudra

Her Family Stopped Eating Sugar For One Year Empty Her Family Stopped Eating Sugar For One Year

Post  mudra Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Through Metaw3 on facebook

Her Family Stopped Eating Sugar For One Year

Once upon a time, I was healthy; at least I thought I was.

Sure, I lacked enough energy to get me through the day, but with all the commercials on TV touting energy drinks for America’s tired masses, I always assumed I wasn’t the only one suffering. And sure, everyone in my family dreaded the coming cold and flu season; but again, I thought come January everyone develops some degree of germophobia.

At least, that’s what I thought until I heard some disturbing new information about the effects of sugar. According to several experts, sugar is the thing that is making so many Americans fat and sick. The more I thought about it the more this made sense to me — a lot of sense. One in seven Americans has metabolic syndrome. One in three Americans are obese. The rate of diabetes is skyrocketing and cardiovascular disease is America’s number one killer.

According to this theory, all of these maladies and more can be traced back to one large toxic presence in our diet… sugar.

- See more at: http://awesomeclick.org/2014/04/11/her-family-stopped-eating-sugar-for-one-year/#sthash.eIKMcM11.dpuf

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:34 am