tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Ascension is stopped by Black Ops

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Ascension is stopped by Black Ops Empty Ascension is stopped by Black Ops

Post  Sanicle Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:52 am

This poor man has a lot of interesting info to pass on re how we are all being monitored and the objectives behind it. The MILAB people who control him obviously want us to know about this as they are monitoring him during this whole interview. More conditioning.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Ascension is stopped by Black Ops Empty Re: Ascension is stopped by Black Ops

Post  Sanicle Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:38 am

Part 2
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:13 am

I heard this interview and it did no tell me anything new . It's another scare story about the presumed powers of the Illuminati and the Archons .
    We hear that their operatives can enter our mind ........... it might be possible to do it to a limited number of people for a short time ...... but there are over 7 billion people in the face of the Earth ! How many people would have to be employed to control every thought of every citizen of New York ?
    A message sent over the microwaves cell phone network would be more efficient ...... but would not achieve control .
    I reckon that the power of the nincompoops that would like to control us is very limited it is highly exaggerated and could only be applied fully to a limited number of people . And what about the so called Archons , if they exist , they say they are highly intelligent . I see it differently , they say that those entities have been around for thousand of years . From what I see , they have achieved little on the face of the Earth apart from controlling some decadent and corrupt leaders . What has been achieved by the proxy of the Archons is that the world is contaminated badly by nuclear reactors, especially Fukushima , and the Earth is badly polluted . The Earth is actually HELL for the citizens . They are used as cows to be milked by corrupt governments and Banking Institutions .This result is hardly a sign of high intelligence , in fact a ten year old could have done better . The person interviewed mentioned another operation of disinformation. the fake ascension that did not happen . Certain people have learned to tell the audience what the audience would like to hear.......
    The so called super warriors and their controllers are very ,very upset . Their world is about to disappear . There is an immense financial crisis and the USA that supplies the shadow space fleet might finish bankrupt any time soon . With the the dollar reduced to ZERO value, the USG would be forced to repatriate the military personnel stationed in many foreign countries on the Earth and the space fleet would be grounded.......
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:04 am

enemyofNWO wrote:I heard this interview and it did no tell me anything new . It's another scare story about the presumed powers of the Illuminati and the Archons .
    We hear that their operatives can enter our mind ........... it might be possible to do it to a limited number of people for a short time ...... but there are over 7 billion people in the face of the Earth ! How many people would have to be employed to control every thought of every citizen of New York ?

The way I heard it, Sam is saying that the nano-technology etc gives MILAB the potential to be able to enter the mind of anyone they choose to if they see (mainly via the Internet, such as at sites like this one lol) they might be of use to them or threat to their goals in some way, NOT that they are already monitoring all of us this way. I can believe that could be so and that it's a diabolical power they have given themselves if they can do to anyone what they have done to this poor man, all because he appears to be spiritually/psychically gifted. We already know he is not the only one, having seen evidence of others in such a state over the years, albeit mainly in their 'super soldiers'.

As regards Sam's fear that they have somehow blocked off the galactic wave that would have enabled ascension, even that wouldn't surprise me too much. Maybe the chemtrails are not just for blocking the solar rays but whatever else may come our way from the Universe also, although he had other explanations for how he believes they achieved this as well. He mentions that he believes we are already devolving rather than ascending due to the darkside's activities and that he saw a vision of us being more 2D rather than 3D in the future. I wonder if what he saw really does relate to all of us or just his own dim, dark future, given what they're doing and have already done to him.

Either way, I think these videos are well worth watching to hear what he's brave enough to pass on to us. There but for the grace of god..............

For Sam  Hadriel 

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:50 am