tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
TRANCOSO
Jenetta
bobhardee
Floyd
burgundia
Carol
10 posters

Comet ISON: 5 Thing You NEED to know!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Comet ISON: 5 Thing You NEED to know! - Page 4 Empty Re: Comet ISON: 5 Thing You NEED to know!

Post  Carol Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:55 am

Floyd wrote:Some insights on  ISON and why we can ignore the fear mongers and disinfo in this amusing blog

We’re all doomed! DOOMED!!!
    No. We’re not.

If you live in the US it's pretty obvious that we're doomed with our constitution being decimated and Congress constantly kicking the can down the road and not addressing the Federal Reserve (a private bank owned by the cartel that keeps the nation indebted).

My concern with Ison remains the same.. the increased solar activity along with increased space debris and how that affects the weather and lends to other earth changes.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Comet ISON: 5 Thing You NEED to know! - Page 4 Empty Re: Comet Ison Five Things You Need To Know

Post  Jenetta Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:40 am

[quote="Carol"]Comets, especially long period hyperbolic ones are considered highly unpredictable and ISON is no different!

When it passed Mars its course altered and the event was recorded by the JPL small body database on the
    14th of October, Suspicious Observer explains..

(Jenetta)The first couple of weeks in January/2014 look pretty dicey in Observer's video as the Comet intersects Earth's orbit.  Could it be that Earth will be passing through a lot of debris from the Comet's tail?

Correspondence about the ISON Comet

Dear Andy,
    How are you ? Which is your opinion concerning the ISON Comet which will be at perihelion at
    November 28th and at perigee at December 26th ?

Maurizio

~ * ~

Sorry for the delayed reply, Maurizio - I have had a painting exhibition this week and have not kept up with my emails.  I have heard many things about the ISON comet, and it sounds like it might be quite spectacular this autumn.  I haven't yet read anything that leads me to think it is connected with Planet X, however.  What do you think?

Andy

~ * ~
    Andy,
    I know that you are a brilliant artist, best compliments !  As far as ISON Comet is concerned, it sounds a little bit strange the Nasa approach. I mean, at the very beginning, ISON Comet had been presented as the Comet of the Century. Later on Nasa started not to provide the necessary correct information.  

Despite NASA have officially announced that Comet ISON would be the "Comet of the Century”  only three people have for the time being carried out detailed studies about it. They are the scholar Luca Scantamburlo on its website "www.angelismarriti.it", astrophysicist Jim McCanney on www.jmccanneyscience.com/  and the blogger 'Skywalk' expert in astronomy on its website www.isonsupercomet.blogspot.it   ( It seems the very story you wrote in your two novels ).

To summarize the analysis made ​​so far, it seems quite clear that the core of ISON is liable proto-planetary / asteroid, with a chemical composition quite different from an icy body, indeed, its chemical signature is of the type: rock / mineral / metal, thus highlighting its unique dual nature of "Asteroid / comet." But the most important thing is that the diameter of the core is not absolutely of 5 km, as claimed by NASA in his last article, but rather much more large, as much as the Earth core “

The passage of ISON Comet at perihelion at 0.012 AU on November 28th, 2013, can expose the same ISON to the risk of exceeding the Roche limit, for which the core it may break.  The possible risk to Earth starting around January 2th, 2014 subsists in the presence of a large swarm of debris that will go below the ISON, passing nearly over our head.

Coming back to Nibiru concept, we should define what we are speaking about when we mention the word " Nibiru ", the original planet of the so called Masters Gods or our Fathers, the so called Planet X, or the celestial body which will cause catastrophic events on Earth during its passages.

I really hope not to find any surprise at the end of the year. Please keep in mind that the scholar Luca Scantamburlo highlights the sphericity of Comet ISON, as if it were actually a planetary body.  Scantamburlo also notes that according to some scientists (among them the PI is Dr. Dean C. Hines) ISON 'moves on nearly parabolic orbit ". If this fact is confirmed, ISON would be a “ periodic planetary body “

Therefore its name could be KARATAS, as G.I. Gurdjieff wrote to indicate the planet of origin of the Higher Beings who performed genetic engineering on Homo Erectus in order to “ create “Homo Sapiens Sapiens. KARATAS means in Turkish BLACK STONE, so it may not be accidental that millions of pilgrims from fourteen centuries worship a black stone in the Kaaba inside the Grand Mosque in Mecca.

Warmest regards

Maurizio
    ~ * ~

Thank you, Maurizio, for such an enlightening email.  You have a broad sweep of interest and expertise. The late Alan Alford wrote much about how some religions might have originally been based upon the worship of meteorites and, although he had moved away from the idea of ancient astronauts by that stage, a potential link is clear between such religious adoration and the gods of old.  

As for ISON, only time will tell whether its sphericity is indeed an anomaly, or simply due to other processes in its formation.  We have had a number of false dawns before, and caution in the appraisal of in-coming comets seems a sensible approach.  I am ever mindful, however, of the potential for one or more of these bodies to be located in a stable LaGrangian pocket along the Dark Star's orbit, which might hint at the truth beyond.

Andy

http://www.andylloyd.org/darkstarblog04.htm

(Jenetta) If you look at the isonsupercomet website mentioned in the article above you'll notice that the pics shown of ISON reflect that the comet isn't just an icy snowball. We need enemyNWO to decipher the Italian.

Comet ISON: 5 Thing You NEED to know! - Page 4 Empty Re: Comet ISON: 5 Thing You NEED to know!

Post  Floyd Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 am

I think if you lived in the US. There are more things to be concerned about than ISON
    Like your nutty gun laws and the fact that your internal stuff is getting rather nasty
    Soon China will take over the States as the world power
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:55 am

As for ICon
    Well.
    You will all see it for what it is.
    An interesting event.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:33 am

Floyd wrote:As for ICon
    Well.
    An interesting event.
    Sometimes, for a nanosecond or two, it makes me feel so sad to see how easily people get lured into totally obsolete, beyond comprehension, bigger than life labyrinths.

While right under their noses TPTB create a fourth-night in which all law obeying civil servants have been sent off, away from their offices and computers...

Cow 

Really, where do you think this small minority that kept America floating during the 'Shutdown' has been recruited?

All those empty government building are being 'prepared' for the next stage in Police State USA.

The Nazis didn't lose WWII, they took over America in 1945, get it?!

NASA, CIA, etc.

Dominated by fullblown (SS) Nazis.

Lmfao 

No, it's not me who is so smart, it's the sheeple, lost in their iPhones & Androids.

Why do you think those 'smartphones' have been named 'Android', morons?

geek Beer
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3pbGpZs940
    ISON is Still Following the Expected Orbit
    Though JPL will continually update the exact orbital data based on the latest astrometry, the revisions made are extremely small. The difference between JPL's calculated perigee (closest approach distance to earth) for the comet and the perigee calculated a month ago is only 0.000055 AU. The distance calculated was based on astrometric data up to, but including, September. The total perigee distance calculated by JPL is about 0.429235 AU. It's not a threat to hit earth.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:28 pm

However I did run across this thread at GLP: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2347366/pg1

"You have approximately 60 days to prepare for the influence of an object that is inbound from the Orion constellation. The object will NOT impact Earth, the moon, or any other planetary body in our universe. But, given the nature of the object -- life as you know it will forever change.

I can only tell you this: The U.S. government has been tracking this object and studying it from the same location where they have the remains of the UFO that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico: White Sands Missile Rage (WSMR).

How do I know this? I have a bunch of little letters after my name and I was employed by NewTech at WSMR in order to study the physics of this object. I have resigned my position and I am secreting my family in the Ozarks with enough food, water, fuel, and energy resources to last 2 years. There are many of us who are doing so.

There are already pictures of this object available on the internet -- save this one fact: those who have posted them do not understand what they are looking at.

They have described it as three objects. It is not. It is composed of a) a single massive object populated with what we believe to be an advanced civilization numbering in the billions of beings, b) two propulsion systems whose power source we do not understand other than the fact it seems to pull energy from other entities as it passes them. When it does so, the two energy sources visually look as if they are "wings of fire". We expect this behavior as it pass our sun.

All communication attempts with the object have failed. We are receiving their signals, but cannot translate them into a coherent message that we can understand. Now, all hope is lost. Check with people in Las Cruces, NM, and El Paso, TX. They will verify that a lot of the people that work at WSMR are leaving in mass.

I cannot risk posting more. What I am posting is true. If it is not -- what do you have to lose being prepared with food and water?

We have 60 days.

God speed, and God save us from what is about to occur."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9MQHcdXWw&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ
    5MIN News October 19, 2013: JPL Diagram Details - Comet Trajectory & Debris Scenario

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:34 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:As for ICon
    Well.
    An interesting event.
    Sometimes, for a nanosecond or two, it makes me feel so sad to see how easily people get lured into totally obsolete, beyond comprehension, bigger than life labyrinths.

While right under their noses TPTB create a fourth-night in which all law obeying civil servants have been sent off, away from their offices and computers...

Cow 

Really, where do you think this small minority that kept America floating during the 'Shutdown' has been recruited?

All those empty government building are being 'prepared' for the next stage in Police State USA.

The Nazis didn't lose WWII, they took over America in 1945, get it?!

NASA, CIA, etc.

Dominated by fullblown (SS) Nazis.

Lmfao 

No, it's not me who is so smart, it's the sheeple, lost in their iPhones & Androids.

Why do you think those 'smartphones' have been named 'Android', morons?

geek Beer
    The CIA are adept at inventing scenarios and religions. One must not forget others are at it.
    Just look at how quickly they invinted a sci fi movie like in the film Argo.
    They also invented alien religions in the forties and 50s to cover up secret weapons details .

Argo @#>$ yourself

A lot of the crap dribbles down into forums like this one.
    Their agents are everywhere.
    As for nazis look no further than the Holy Land.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:26 am

Floyd wrote:There are more things to be concerned about than ISON
    Yes, legal organized crime syndicates like banks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hviT8VqAUEU

Boxer Beer 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:41 am

Comet ISON Mysteries Continue | Space News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE-alofm3j8

In November 2013, skywatchers around the world eagerly awaited the approach of Comet ISON. Dubbed the "Comet of the Century" by several in the media, some astronomers had predicted a stupendous cometary display as Comet ISON approached its perihelion. The comet was also the subject of countless bizarre speculations. However, despite the heightened expectations, ISON ultimately proved to be somewhat of a fizzle.

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:38 pm