tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Catherine Austin Fitts : Deliberate Implosion of the U.S. Economy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Catherine Austin Fitts : Deliberate Implosion of the U.S. Economy Empty Catherine Austin Fitts : Deliberate Implosion of the U.S. Economy

Post  Carol Tue May 21, 2013 4:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHTs6NqhHHg
    Catherine Austin Fitts : Deliberate Implosion of the U.S. Economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP6rny-E1Cw
    Catherine Austin Fitts: The Looting Of America (FULL) Deliberate Implosion of the U.S. Economy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Catherine Austin Fitts : Deliberate Implosion of the U.S. Economy Empty Re: Catherine Austin Fitts : Deliberate Implosion of the U.S. Economy

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 21, 2013 11:49 pm

I will watch both of these videos tomorrow -- but I just wished to suggest reading The Gods of Eden by William Bramley -- as being relevant to this thread. I don't know how credible William is -- or how accurate his research is -- but he seems to connect a helluva lot of dots. I can only digest so much of this madness -- so I have to take it rather slowly -- as I find all of this to be way too upsetting and depressing. I keep suggesting all sorts of studies in my threads -- yet I burn out very quickly -- following my own advice. I still think that Archangelic-Thing should be studied to death -- but this topic scares me more than just about anything else I've studied. I keep imagining all sorts of upsetting things. I don't post 90% of what I think about. Siriusly.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Catherine Austin Fitts : Deliberate Implosion of the U.S. Economy Empty Re: Catherine Austin Fitts : Deliberate Implosion of the U.S. Economy

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 22, 2013 2:10 pm

This was a helluva terrific video!! But this sort of thing really isn't flashy or marketable -- compared to a lot of entertainment and sensational material. Doing the right thing should PAY!!! Doing the wrong thing should HURT!!! This solar system is SO screwed-up that I don't really know where to start. How do we make things better -- without making things worse?? Perhaps things will have to play-out and get really bad -- just to get everyone's attention. I guess I'm thinking in terms of documenting the actions of the bad-guys and bad-gals -- and then punishing them severely when things really go to hell. Some of my conceptualizations might have to wait several decades -- even if they make perfect sense. Plus, there may be MUCH better ideas in the pipeline. I Simply Wish for Things to Improve -- regardless of whose ideas get implemented -- or don't get implemented. Please listen to the 05-06-13 and 05-13-13 episodes of Sherry Shriner regarding St. Germain as being relevent to this topic. http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:53 pm