tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Floyd
CetaceousOne
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
8 posters

david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?)

pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?) Empty david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?)

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:55 am

i read all wilcocks stuff on the barney frank/obama banking reform ect and noted he used spurious evidence to justify his positive veiw of whats coming. He should stick to his physics and spirituality areas where he is great to listen to. His voice of the whitehouse is plainly pure disinfo. i used to like follw him and his work but his obama defending is spurious and completely falacious.

i find that there is being positive and then there is living in cuckoo land. he has gone the way of most conspiracy analysts and is totally off the charts compared to the reality. i see a positive future also but we have to go through this nightmare first to get there. i venture to say that he is bordering on the niaeve.just another disinfo conduit whether he knows it or not. scratch
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?) Empty Re: david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?)

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:03 am

I used to be inclined to put David on a pedestal.

The more of his stuff(blog) that I read, the more I get the impression that
    he is somewhat deluded...

Don't even get me started on the whole ego thing.....
    Floyd
    Floyd

david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?) Empty Re: david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?)

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 am

There are two things original about this person. a)his claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar cayce and b)his hairstyle.
    Everythingg else ive seen from him has been collated from other sources and re-presented.
    He's a pretty good business man though
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 am

He has this funny ability to make me feel sick, bored, tired...and just nauseous.

I cannot listen to that guy longer than just 60 seconds.

I never liked him.

My intuition says: do not go there...

Hair style is certainly a killer!

hehhehehehe
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 am

when he talks about dna and physics his evidence is compelling but his political analysies and economic stuff is just theoretical. i to used to be into listening to him in a big way,but i found he likes to string stuff together to make it fit his world veiw, nothing wrong with that i just find the arguments very tenuouse and weak. its a shame because he does himslef a diservice with a lot of his stuff.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 pm

If I am sincere...I really doubt that there are any sincere teachers out there.

All of this new age teachings only promulge fear and tend to make you believe in teacher/sage or enlightened beings who 'know the truth' and who can lecture us about spirit and god.

When you look for a teacher, by definition you become a student...and that means that you are at a lower level of enligtenment... You are below....down there, miserable rat that does not know what is doing.

Where are the teachings that empower us? Where is the information out there that tells us that we are not in need of any rescue or perhaps that do not need to look elsewhere but within ourselves???

Why all of them try to make as believe that we are insignificant and so weak?
    Why they are telling us what is going to happen??? Nobody has the right to tell us what is going to happen because we are creating the future. And by definition we can also change it.

Why they spread so much fear? Why? Why do they do that?

I really believe that they are interested in making us feel powerless. THat is the point. Fear, pain, catastrophes...all of that is to keep us down...

Keep us down.

I am tired of feeling inadequate, unloved and accept this catastrophic destiny...No way..I am tired of great teachers telling me what is going to happen...I am tired of listening to their presentations and having to swallow all their lies, because the only thing they are doing is following their ego, personal interests or business plan.

What we need is less talking and more action.

The action is the one they are scared about.

Our actions can change the whole of the world. Our thoughts have the same power. I do not want to be contaminated anymore with all this bullshit. We do not have to look elsewhere, we should start to move our XXX and do something about it. We have to change our beliefs and finally modify the whole of our reality. It depends on us.
    Every single thought, every single action you do, changes everything....everything.

It is just a shame that we do not realise how powerful we are.

It is just a shame that we have to listen to others when the only thing we need to do is listen to ourselves
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:39 am

This is a very good response. Hence a thread..Are you an awakened one?
    I think I can pick up a thing or two from other people. But whereas I would read for breakfast years ago I can learn more from the likes of yourself or Mudra in an instant rather than some twat on youtube.
    Also the time is ripe for action and not talk. The promulgation of fear and the dark agenda promoted by Project Camelot/Avalon is detrimental to the future of our race. The slow innoculation of fear is being injected into its hundreds of followers. Thats how it works you see. Once they realised it was useful they set out to destroy it. Just listen to Ayasha Deane (in fact dont) what you will hear is astral dribble and subconscious fear implementation..and who makes a Xxxxxxxx video of her???. Let Alone DW ascension in 2000 not and DR Death, not to mention Burgemeister (Bugger Mister?).One should be careful of those who defend it as it is now a poisened chalice.
    I would like to think that here they will be much less succssesful.
    Peace
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 am

Ashayana Deane...I have spent quite a nice amount of money on her workshops.
    I think I could have gone on holidays to a place somewhere in Europe...but now is too late. THe money is being spent...

Anyway, The more you study an author the more likely you are to find inconsistencies. It is what I usually do, look for inconsistencies..and they come sooner rather than later. With Asha took me a while, i was studying her for 6 months. Now is over. I really liked her, I thought she was bright, intelligent and an extremely good speaker.

What I really cannot bear from any writer/speaker/sage in human form is to definitely try to convince me that they know ALL the aspects of the truth. They do not doubt, they do not say: I do not know...Never ever.

Their hyper-confidence really puts me off.

In a workshop, one of the participants asked Asha about the fact that not everyone had the money to buy the Guardian Alliance Material....and it was sad because in theory all that information and techniques of DNA activation should be available to every human being on earth. That question was never answered in that workshop....

For Asha, all of the New age groups, Religions and sects are fallen angelics...including galactic federation of light, archangel michael, wingmakers and all of the groups you can imagine. EVen she mentioned also not to use Ayahuasca. It was funny. It seems that the only ones which are not fallen Angelics on earth are the Guardian Alliance. I am just tired of listening to that shait. Enough is enough.

I am really afraid that all of the material that is filtering through, at least a big percentage of it (99, 9999%) is contaminated.

I would not be able to say, every author/channeller has an index of contamination..

Some of them are so crap that reach a 100percent rubbish and are very easy to spot... but we there is a wide variety of material which caters to different type of readers...

The more intelligent you are, the more complicated the information is and the contamination is more subtle...

Only tiny bits of truth are filtering through, only tiny bits, the rest is disinformation. I really believe that the bits that are shared between all of the schools of thought are highly likely to be information you can trust.

Love

Goddess

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 am

'The Guardian Alliance'! Is she taking the piss?
    I find her repulsive and clearly quite insane. The way she extracts large ammounts of money from people to peddle that hosre XXXX is not a very nice thing to do now is it?
    Your honesty is a refreshing change Godess
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:01 pm

I could never listen to her for more than 10 minutes. I rely on my gut feeling when listening to any type of information. Besides, her teachings are so difficult to understand that it must be BS. The truth is always simple.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:26 am

Yeap! you are right dear Burgundia..I was wrong...
    hehehehehhe
    Thubs Up Thubs Up
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 pm

burgundia wrote:I could never listen to her for more than 10 minutes. I rely on my gut feeling when listening to any type of information. Besides, her teachings are so difficult to understand that it must be BS. The truth is always simple.
    yes i watched all of those videos and found them to be drivel although incredibly well thought out in some respects, again the we are all doomede stuff tiresome. aeron mcullum was instantly another no no.. first ten mins of first interview i was like this is crap and i think i fell asleep, didnt even bother to watch the 2nd one. bills ancient artifacts video was the best one yet. i think they have now died up the usefulness of camelot its infiltrated and now useless.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm

pineal-pilot-in merkabah wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I could never listen to her for more than 10 minutes. I rely on my gut feeling when listening to any type of information. Besides, her teachings are so difficult to understand that it must be BS. The truth is always simple.
    yes i watched all of those videos and found them to be drivel although incredibly well thought out in some respects, again the we are all doomede stuff tiresome. aeron mcullum was instantly another no no.. first ten mins of first interview i was like this is crap and i think i fell asleep, didnt even bother to watch the 2nd one. bills ancient artifacts video was the best one yet. i think they have now died up the usefulness of camelot its infiltrated and now useless.
    Wasnt impressed with the dolphin boy myself. Camelot has certainly been infiltrated, whether by operatives, clowns or the sheer lack of discernment by its owners. You can see there are some new people coming in their forum over there but they dont know the half of it.
    Im actually grateful to Bill and kerry for setting the site up and we all got a lot from it but now I think it is counter productive. I know they have a disclaimer saying they dont condone all the subjects point of view but I would challenge that. If they really care about informing people about the ins and outs they would not give some of these people a platform. Surley they cant be that stupid and frankly its not good enough. Effectivley all they are doing is allowing unadultared fear and astral poison into the minds and souls of their website visitors.
    Its time to for Bill and kerry to come home. They have had a number pulled on them plain and simple.
    There are some good posters over there but generally speaking it is dead in the water and I think thats a bloody shame.
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Its time to for Bill and kerry to come home. They have had a number pulled on them plain and simple.
    There are some good posters over there but generally speaking it is dead in the water and I think thats a bloody shame.[/quote]

+1
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:27 pm

I LIKE dolphin boy, and whats he selling? Not a lot, and he is putting it on the line for exposing NWO type activities, which NEED exposing and are not fake. So there, I still like him david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?) Icon_tongue heh heh and I am STILL full of crap and talking from the baxide. david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?) Icon_wink

geeze oh man, I just never go with the ones with souped up names like Ashramayan Dean aka something ordinary. My intuition tells me not to even go there. I did find David Wilcock kind of interesting round one, didn't have a problem with him being the Edgar Cayce re- intro either. What I did have a problem with is his crotch grabbing.

sorry, carry on...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:45 pm

The way I think whistle blowing works is like this. They (the wankers) put out a story via agents which is false flag. It is done very cleverly to gain the attention of those smart enough to sniff out that something stinks. Once the fish takes the hook, futher disinformation is injected into that subject.
    If someone is a genuine whistleblower, they will hijack this subject and persue it to its death wth more vigour than the the above.
    With dolphin boy and the likes, I suspect they have been mind controlled, using intensive psychological manipulation (unless they are a fake from the offset) to come out with a bullshit story to throw people off the real scent. if this manipulation fails to a degree, what you will see is half remembered experience which no doubt leaves the subject in a traumatic condition. Agents within the conspiracy movement would then promote these poor souls as revealing truths about secret government operations just so they can confuse the crap out of people. Divide and conquor. Thats why its important, a)to see them comimg and b) not to give them a platform. This way we really piss off the powers that be by not engaging with their bullshit tactics
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:44 am

the oil spill is over cheers according to david wilcocks insider info Sleep
    an announcment made in the main stream media by bp and its all beleived and everyone can sit down(in a crop circle) and take it eaSY.. we all hope the oil spill is over, but as soon as they capped it news came out that it was pumping out fo fissure in the sea bed a few miles away. we await more evidence! geek
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:46 am

Bill ryan was suggesting that we had run with the wrong ball on this one. I dont think so. As we knew over here..this is a long way from over. There are many complications. Earth is bleeding, she needs our help and thoughts. There will probably be more situations to come.
    They just dont stop because of a cap.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:10 am

This is what david has to say about his new book
    "This is undoubtedly the most significant, far-reaching and awesome work I
    have ever created"
    A high opinion of himself one could say. I can smell the ego from here.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 am

I have already ordered the book ...
    i will read it from cover to cover in just one day..
    oh! yes...
    Suspect Suspect Suspect
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 am

In this short video someone demonstrates their dislike for Mr Wilcock
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/10876/One_pissed_off_fan_challenging_David_Wilcock/
    spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

Post  spiritwarrior Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:He has this funny ability to make me feel sick, bored, tired...and just nauseous.

I cannot listen to that guy longer than just 60 seconds.

i couldn't get though his ego to listen to any-more, he gives me the creeps. david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?) 215880
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Even he seems to believe he is good-looking...
    heheheh Naughty
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 pm

He has lost a lot of credibility in my books also. Especially with his constant praising of Obama. Total red flag for me. He does come up with some very interesting material but it is not his own.

david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?) Icon_rolleyes david wilcock (razor thin evidence, hearsay and disinfo?) Icon_jokercolor

Micjer

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am