tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO Empty "2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO

Post  Carol Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 am

This is a great video. Please make time to view it!
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rxMymXI4KAg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rxMymXI4KAg
    "2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO
    Nov 28, 2012 - Everything you wanted to know about '2012' but didn't know to ask.

Heard of the Photon Belt? Pole Shift? Precession of Equinoxes?
    Nibiru, Solar Storms, The Mayan Calendar or Biblical Prophecy?

With over 30 yrs in Radio & TV Broadcasting, Boulder Professor Marc "The Arcturian", Grandson of Warren Buffet's Mentor, Benjamin Graham, takes you on this Galaxial Tour in: "The Most Comprensive 60 Minutes On "2012" Ever Assembled" Over 4G/1,200 Photos, Clips, Animations, Slides and SFX went into this video of Disneyesque Proportion even Bill didn't know you could make.

Every Man, Woman, and Child on Planet Earth should see this...
    ...in the next 8 days.

You or someone you know wants to see this movie.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO Empty "2012 - A To Z" A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion

Post  Jenetta Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:26 am

Finally it all makes sense...I concur, everyone must see this video! I've been waiting for "The End of Time" for a very long time...all my life actually. Sure has been one ??!!?? of a ride getting to this point. Besides being informative and knowledgeable this video is hilarious and sirius all at the same time...embued with humour.

I'm amazed that only three people showed up at the Boulder, Colorado Library to watch it. Let Marco know how much you love it.

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO 139717 "2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO 992990
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO Empty Re: "2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO

Post  Carol Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:52 am

It's got big raves over at GLP. Given the millions of hits they get on a daily basis the word is getting out. We sat here laughing while eating our way through a pint of Hagen Daus banana split ice cream for dinner, I love the Cha Ching. This guy did an outstand job of putting this all together where it finally makes sense even to many who have been reading about the bits and pieces over the years. And the best part at the end is where he says Apocalypse = unveiling. How cool is that?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO Empty Re: "2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO

Post  Carol Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:57 am

This is so good that we're watching it again this morning. I'll be emailing this link to friends and family today.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO Empty "2012 A To Z" A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion

Post  Jenetta Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Carol wrote:This is so good that we're watching it again this morning. I'll be emailing this link to friends and family today.

I agree with you Carol as I want to watch it again. Kind of film you can watch several times to let it all sink in. Have sent it to a few friends too.

It strikes me that as the clock winds down to 21/12/2012 the 'anti' of negative emotions is ramping up for the vampires to feed off of...even this shooter Adam Lenza was described as a 'goth' or is the more appropriate term 'ghoul'. Sorry as that tragedy is for those 'little innocents' the horrific feelings across the globe about it are generating an unpleasant aura/vibrations in the remaining days leading up to the 'crossover'. Shall I say it is a major distraction to positivism? It truly is a real "feeding ground" for those whose ambitions & greed have led them astray. Note that Hillary Clinton suffered a concussion recently...she deserves far worse.

Just my thoughts on it.

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion VIDEO 187111
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:16 am

Folks, few months ago I exchanged few words in telepathic communication with cloaked ship. We exchanged regards since I felt their presence.

When I asked: "Where are you from?"

"Alcyon".

I regarded and bless them and went on my way as they went on theirs.

P.S.
    I didn`t saw the physical vessel but energy wise I was attracted to look above and smile saying "hello"- then this short communique happened.
    Before that I don`t remember hearing about something called Alcyon.
    I checked later and now remembered this by watching this video that he says about Alycon being our central sun.

It happened few times that I recognize a presence and only few times there would be a telepathic communication. Those who wished to connect said that they were from Arcturus area, Pleiadians and Andromedans.

I cannot verify any of this. But this was the actual experience of mine.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:50 pm