tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Mercuriel
Floyd
Oliver
burgundia
Anchor
Carol
hippihillbobbi
mudra
12 posters

2012 Event horizon : David Wilcock

mudra
    mudra

2012 Event horizon : David Wilcock Empty 2012 Event horizon : David Wilcock

Post  mudra Tue May 11, 2010 10:09 am

2012 Event horizon : prophecies and science of a Golden Age by David Wilcock

Love Always
    mudra
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

2012 Event horizon : David Wilcock Empty Re: 2012 Event horizon : David Wilcock

Post  hippihillbobbi Wed May 12, 2010 7:48 am

Thank you, Ms. Mudra! i just listened to the first 2 DW tapes ..... and found myself remembering why i like David so much!! i'm gonna take a break from video for now & come back to them later, but i wanted to be sure you knew that i'm really "into" these tapes ..... you're the best, sweel sister!

much love,
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 12, 2010 9:32 am

We paid $150 to go to a workshop where David was suppose to speak on this and didn't. Needless to say I was disappointed and thought the whole experience a rip off.

I'm glad to see this here mudra as I can finally watch what we missed for free. Thank you.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 am

Thanks for indexing these. They are really good.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 24, 2010 6:37 am

Was Oil Spill and Possible Disclosure in the Pyramid Timeline?

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/836-oilspillpyramidtimeline

THE PYRAMID TIMELINE
    If you haven't yet watched our new release, 2012 Event Horizon, I recommend it -- as I give valuable information in the video that I'm not going to reiterate here, due to time constraints.

Suffice it to say that in 1864, Piazzi Smyth discovered a key alignment involving the Great Pyramid, where the former pole-star Alpha Draconis shined down to the bottom of the Descending Passage while Alcyone of the Pleiades was directly overhead -- in about 2170 BC. (It was later corrected to 2141 BC.)

Pyramid researcher Robert Menzies had already theorized that the passages within the Great Pyramid were a "Message in Stone," conveying historical information.

more at the link

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Thank you mudra, I really enjoyed listening to David...I needed such an optimistic talk....
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Mon May 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Hello, Mudra, my first next free hours will be dedicated to new David videos. I like him generally because he is spreading positive messages, not fear-mongering.

Love&Respect
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun May 30, 2010 6:04 pm

This person is good at garnering information. I wonder how much of it is his own. How much does he charge for workshops anyone? Ive also noticed his work involves lots of graphs and charts to support what he says is 'conclusive' He increasingly looks like the CEO of Wilcock Corp.
    is enlightenment about graphs and charts?
    Not my cup of tea.
    I always go on the principle that those bringing truth into the world charge not a penny. This is the mark of true spirituality.
    I sense an ego thing here too though I do like what he is trying to do and appreciate why others like him.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 31, 2010 8:16 am

According to Paula most of David's info comes from the internet and very little from source documents.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am

I discovered Camelot through David . Forever gratefull to him for that .
    I always have found him inspiring and having an unkillable positive drive
    that is a real gift . The datas he is conveying may be coming from books or
    the internet but he certainly has a unique way to connect them together into
    a picture of his own .
    Everything I read from him came to me for free through the internet and I imagine
    it reached many others in a same manner .
    Would he make a conference in my country I would decide to attend and pay for it
    as a sign of support for his work.
    I would rather go in the direction of getting out of the money system as such .
    For what you genuinely think David should be giving for free Floyd everyone should do it too.
    Money is an insidious commodity that is only putting stress on the majority .
    Remove it completely and the world would be functioning on much better premises.

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 am

Yes, as I said Mudra I can see why people like him as he threads a lot of info together. A sort of a one stop shop for 2012 info etc. I think with the internet though people can do that themselves with litte effort. Im not keen on the guy myself but thats just my opinion and it doesnt really matter. I think charging for information is fine as long as it covers costs or not for profit.
    His predictions have been particulaly dodgy and I dont see any originality here, just a collation of info from other sources he is putting into his own world view along with his own views on reincarnation and faulty predictions.
    He attracts a lot of interest though. If he can wake people up then thats probably a good thing but I wouldnt like him to make me breakfast in bed aswell.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

David is a womanizer and I suspects with all the money he makes can easily hire someone else to do the cooking. How do I know? His latest catch sat next to me at the conference in the front row. Also, Henry Deacon aka Art Neumann, a close personal friend of Davids told me when he was staying with us.

David does give good presentations but what you see on the net isn't any different then what you would see at his presentations. It's all the same info.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:12 am

mudra wrote:I would rather go in the direction of getting out of the money system as such .
    For what you genuinely think David should be giving for free | everyone should do it too.

Love from me
    mudra

Yes I agree - Hence why None of You will ever pay for being here. No Ads - No Charge - Only Free and Open Discussion - Awareness and Integration with Solutions...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am

Mercuriel wrote:

Yes I agree - Hence why None of You will ever pay for being here. No Ads - No Charge - Only Free and Open Discussion - Awareness and Integration with Solutions...

Wink

And I bow in gratitude to you for this Mercuriel .

Love from me
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:16 am

Ditto what Mudra said Merc...Well, except for the bowing part. :-)
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:51 pm

The Divine Cosmos Blog...David Wilcock reemerges...

with his personal sentiments and insights into the nuclear crisis in Japan along with an announcement of his new forthcoming book "Source Field Investigations"

Also more in regards Atlantis...

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/925-japanowo

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:06 pm

To be honest, I didn't even bother to look at the link yet, but the immediate question was...How many books is he going to write? How many will people continue to buy them? Folks you have to be very careful. There are those who are and were aware of the signifance in this window of time and will surely try to benefit. If they are not deliberately seeded.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Sorry. I did not see this prior to my post, earlier today. :op

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2250-the-source-field-investigations-david-wilcock
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 pm

I used to like Wilcock, but these days I just see him as an egotistical fraud Rolling Eyes I still respect the fact that he doesn't focus on doom though Bleh

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:19 am