tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
gscraig
Carol
grenouf
Aquaries1111
Jenetta
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
mudra
12 posters

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada)

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Empty Rev. Annett: Public Declaration To The Vatican & The Republic Of Kanata (Canada)

Post  Jenetta Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 am

If Chairman Stephen Harper is thrown out "on his tail" thats fine by me and quite welcomed however "I'll believe it when I see it"....

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada)

Post  mudra Mon May 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Kevin Annett: Satanic torturers include Bilderberger founder Prince Bernhard, UK Royal Family member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7g111Ih-pU

Nobel Prize nominee Kevin Annett: Common law court actions against Vatican to open in Italy as Satanic abuse torturers include Bilderberger founder Prince Bernhard, UK Royal Family member

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada)

Post  burgundia Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rev. Kevin Annett Public Declaration To The Vatican & The Republic Of Kanata(Canada)

Post  Jenetta Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:08 am

Kevin Annett: Genocide Affirms Republic of Kanata; Vatican's Coverup Of Genocide Now Public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeOGdivRKhQ&feature=youtu.be

Published on Apr 2, 2014

Kevin Annett: Official confirmation of indigenous genocide affirms Republic of Kanata; Pope and Vatican's coverup of child genocide now public (Alfred Lambremont Webre off-camera)
    http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolit...

See also: www.itccs.org

THE MASK SLIPS: In Canada, the government’s confirmation of massive deaths of children in church run “Indian schools” sets the stage for the dissolution of the Crown and the proclamation of the Republic of Kanata, and a “revolution from below” – “Pope Francis” authorizes Italian Bishops to conceal child rape in its ranks as he faces upcoming prosecution on April 7 in Brussels – Kevin Annett discusses the details with Alfred Webre in this breaking interview dated April 2, 2014.

Post  mudra Sun May 25, 2014 7:32 am

Kevin Annett: Vatican rumors Pope Francis health/resignation to avoid Satanic murder evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCX_oujvuMg&feature=youtu.be

Accused Child Killer resigns from top Vatican office:

Jesuit head Adolfo Pachon makes startling announcement as he stands trial in absentia for Crimes against Humanity

Rome:

Amidst rumours that Pope Francis, Jorge Bergoglio, may step down from his office because of his public prosecution for child trafficking and murder, one of his fellow defendants has just done so.

Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Nicolas Pachon announced suddenly this week that he will resign from his office at the next General Congress of the Jesuits.

Along with Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, Bergoglio and Pachon are primary defendants in an historic criminal lawsuit being conducted by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels that commenced on April 7, 2014. Several eyewitnesses who have given their deposition to the Court claim they witnessed Welby, Bergoglio and Pachon participate in child rape and sacrifice rituals connected to the notorious Jesuit-run Ninth Circle cult, during 2009 and 2010.

In a statement generally unreported by the world media, Pachon announced on May 20 that he was stepping down from his office without giving a reason.

The Italian TV news agency Rome Reports called Pachon's resignation “unusual ... for one of the leading prelates in the church”.

Pachon is the third top Vatican official to resign while in office after being prosecuted by the ICLCJ for crimes against humanity. Former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, abdicated on February 11, 2013, barely two weeks before the ICLCJ jury found him guilty of complicity in child trafficking and murder. Another primary defendant in the same case, Vatican Secretary of State Tarcisio Bertone, also resigned after the verdict.

ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett commented today from Canada,

“This is yet another huge admission of guilt by some of the most powerful men in the papacy. Obviously they are not untouchable, and their whole corrupt criminal syndicate is coming down. We should all take hope from this, and see that the law in the hands of the people can topple the worst tyrants.”

A recent interview with Kevin Annett about the ICLCJ trial and other news is posted at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCX_oujvuMg&feature=youtu.be

Further updates from the Court will follow.

Issued by The ICLCJ Directorate, 25 May, 2014 (GMT)
    www.iclcj.com

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon May 26, 2014 12:17 pm

IMO the beings who talked them into performing these repugnant acts are the real problem that needs eradicating. Let's face it, these creatures, or others like them, have been convincing humans to make blood sacrifices to them for thousands of years, all across the globe. Even though those ...... among the plebs anyway ....... who get 'messages' from the hidden worlds to commit such crimes are usually medicated or locked up these days, the instances are still occurring far too often.  Annoyed 
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Kevin Annett got a lot to blog about but he has of course no authority to convict anybody. An evening of investigation ought to convince most that the Vatican and the Crown of England have been buddies against humanity for some time. Who do you think had the guts to come up with such an absurd hypothesis as big bang ? A Jesuit of course !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 26, 2014 10:18 pm

I guess the major questions I've been asking are "Who REALLY Owns and Operates This Solar System??" -- "If We Have a Harsh Solar System CEO -- Is This State of Affairs Legitimate and Duly Constituted??" -- "Can We Actually Make Things Better?? OR Is Human Failure and Extermination Our Only Option??" I seem to be going downhill rather rapidly. The reality of what I've been posting is starting to really sink in. Shock is giving way to Panic. It's getter harder to live in my little dream-world without experiencing a non-stop nightmare. I continue to wonder what an open integration of Rome, London, Washington DC, the United Nations, and the Moon might look like -- especially within the general context of a hypothetical United States of the Solar System??!! I think most people would be OK with a lot of the secret-stuff if they knew that they weren't being screwed -- and if they knew that nothing horrific was transpiring in the secret realms. I just want things to be OK -- with no atrocities, torture, mass-murder, enslavement, creepy-religions, etc. Reptilians and Greys mingling with Humans in Times Square might not be a wise plan for the foreseeable future -- but I wouldn't mind meeting some of them under the right circumstances. I just fear that one Harsh Solar System Administration might be replaced by a Really-Harsh Solar System Administration. My Political and Theological Idealism is almost completely gone -- and I'm seriously considering concentrating on Intergalactic-Banking and Star-Warfare -- as a soul-preparation for my next incarnation (if I will even have a next incarnation). I have nearly abandoned all hope. I continue to study the Bible -- but honest study does not seem to yield what the churches teach the sheep (including the church I grew-up attending). A much darker, contradictory, and precarious reality is emerging in my paranoid and delusional consciousness.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 29, 2014 4:22 am

Catholic Jesuit Superior resigns after charged with Black Mass child sacrifices

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Car-ratzinger

Former Pope Joseph Ratzinger kissing a young parishioner Getty Images

Catholic Jesuit head Adolfo Panchon announced his resignation this week after the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels linked him to Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult ceremonies. For the last month five judges have “examined numerous eyewitnesses and Vatican archival documentation that clearly link Pachon, Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby to the ritual rape and killing of children as recently as 2010″ according to yesterday’s bulletin from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State. Last month the ITCCS began prosecuting the case before the five international judges and 27 jury members.

“Pope Francis’ bizarre remarks during last week’s Mid East tour that ‘Sex abuse is like a Satanic Mass’ reveals that he understands that the rape of children within his church are linked to Satanic rituals in which he himself participates” the prosecutor said from Brussels. “We consider the Pope’s remarks a tacit admission of guilt and more evidence of his involvement in this monstrous crime.”

A Catholic Jesuit Order called the “Magisterial Privilege” dated Dec. 25 1967 concerning the Black Mass has been provided to the court from Vatican archives. The document was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Black Mass ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood.

“Vatican documents clearly indicate that for centuries the Jesuits had a premeditated plan to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood,” the Chief Prosecutor told the court. “The plan was born of a twisted notion to derive spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent, thereby assuring political stability of the Papacy in Rome. These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature. Since at least 1773, they appear to have been performed by the Roman Catholic Church, Jesuits and every Pope.”

“The Pope’s remarks about Satanic Black Masses are the lowest kind of sadistic insensitivity” agreed Ruth Leopold, a 51 year-old American who claimed to be a survivor of Catholic Satanic Black Mass torture. “Any idiot knows that even mentioning trigger words like ‘Satanic Mass’ will re-traumatize victims of Satanic torture. Maybe his words were deliberately designed since we are accusing him of taking part in Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice killings. It’s time he stepped down.”

Leopold’s Against Church Terror survivors’ network headed a witness delegation to the Brussels court. The 2014 court was prosecuting global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult said to include Pope Francis, Pachon and Welby. At least eight witnesses have testified that either Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger or Panchon were present with them as children at child sacrifices.

The May 27 ITCCS bulletin announced that the court had received new evidence from Vatican sources that detailed Pope Francis’ efforts to cover up Ninth Circle activities and “attempted to disrupt the court through covert means.”

While Pachon decided to step down, Pope Francis suggested to reporters during his recent tour of the Holy Land that he might follow former Pope Ratzinger’s example and retire. On Feb. 15 2013 the Brussels court found Ratzinger guilty of Crimes against Humanity. He resigned a few days later on Feb. 28. Evidence presented at that 2013 court could be found in Kevin Annett’s “Hidden No Longer” available for free here.    

Witnesses named Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult members as Dutch Catholic Cardinal Alfrink and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands; British, Dutch and Belgian royal family members including Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Dutch Queen Wilhemina, her family and consort King Hendrick; Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger, Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, two British High Court Judges including Judge Fulford, a Canadian Catholic bishop and senior government ministers in Belgium and England.

Last week the court adjourned for a few days after receiving word that the Ninth Circle Child Sacrifice Cult scheduled a child sacrifice for Aug 15 2014 in the subterranean vault beneath Marie-Reine-du-Monde Roman Catholic Cathedral in Montreal, Canada. Witnesses also testified that as children they were forced to watch child sacrifices in the crypt of the Caernarfon Castle in Wales, the sub basement catacomb under the west wing of the Canadian Branton Ontario Mohawk Indian residential school and at groves in France, Holland and the US.

read on:  Arrow http://childabuserecovery.com/catholic-jesuit-superior-resigns-after-charged-with-black-mass-child-sacrifices/#.U4b8Fy8Vd9V

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu May 29, 2014 7:50 am

What I've wondered about is how much power this court really has.  Ratzinger was convicted last year just before he resigned.  Apparently if he didn't give himself up, he would be arrested to serve his 25 years in jail.  But that never happened.  So I was pleased to read this just now, published 15/5/2014:

“I was awakened after midnight by a call from Brussels” said Kevin Annett, special assistant to the ICLCJ Prosecutor. “They alerted me to the Prosecution’s demand that special deputies be immediately sworn and prepared to take action to stop the Ninth Circle’s murder of children. I’ve instructed all 39 of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State’s local chartered groups to do exactly that. Children are dying horribly as we speak. Protecting those children will be the first job of our trained sheriffs. They are charged with detaining and enforcing standing arrest warrants against criminals like former Pope Joseph Ratzinger and Queen Elizabeth. We can only protect our children by tracking down and stopping those who are raping and killing them, starting with the sick monsters known to be in the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult.”

Let's hope these deputies do indeed arrest these monsters this time.  Mind you when you see how many witnesses, or even those who have openly questioned the situation, have mysteriously been hospitalized and/or died, I guess it's not too surprising that people fear doing the 'citizens arrest' thing. For more, see here: http://childabuserecovery.com/global-elite-satanic-cult-said-to-schedule-child-sacrifice-judges-issue-arrest-warrants/#.U4cgFSirCKI

I found an interesting link here also.  It's a list of all the money the church has paid out to some of the victims of abuse up to 20th February 2014.  If you click on the little box within a box image at the bottom right hand corner you can see the list full size.  It's millions.........some of which is hush money.

http://www.vaticancrimes.us/2014/02/total-payments-in-clergy-sex-abuse-cases.html
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 29, 2014 12:35 pm

I don't wish to excuse any high-ranking abuse and atrocities BUT I keep wondering about who these people REALLY take orders from??? I keep seeing Other Than Human Managers of Humanity -- who don't like Humans (especially in this solar system). What continues to literally drive me nuts is the lack of knowing the True Histories of All-Concerned Relative to This Solar System. Come to think of it -- 'Relative' might be the operative term. I'm not sure what that really meant -- but it sounded cool. What if most of the souls in this solar system rebelled against God in antiquity?? What if most of the souls in this solar system have done unimaginable and unspeakable things -- throughout history?? What if ALL of our soul-histories will be revealed for all to see, in the near future?? How would YOU like to Google 'YOU' to find out how bad YOU have been -- going way, way, way back??!! What Would the Watchers Say?? I have speculated concerning a 120 Year Investigative-Judgment -- ending in a 2133AD Executive-Judgment -- based upon a radical interpretation of Daniel 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 -- and Matthew 5, 6, 7, 23, 24, 25. Human Sacrifice REALLY Bothers Me -- Especially Child Abuse and Sacrifice. It's bad enough to read about people burning their children to a crisp in the arms of Moloch in antiquity -- but the thought that humans are tortured and sacrificed each and every day is something which I unsuccessfully attempt to exclude from my consciousness. One claiming to be an Ancient Egyptian Deity confirmed continuing human-sacrifice in modernity -- and seemed to be untroubled and matter of fact about the whole state of affairs -- as if it were just some part of a sick galactic deal. They spoke of viewing WWII human-experimentation films -- without seeming too broken up about it. They thought that women and children deserved to die in the ancient Roman Coloseum. They seemed to feel as if humanity had done something really, really bad -- but they wouldn't tell me what it was. It just seems as if Humanity is faced with Angry and Jealous Gods who are anything but love -- at least toward humanity (as we know it). They seem to wish to keep humanity confused, fighting, working, and in the dark. This whole mess might be darker than we can possibly imagine. I've even begun to view traditional Christology, Soteriology, and Eschatology with extreme suspicion -- and a lot of this has to do with human-torture, human-sacrifice, and mass-murder. God is Love??? OR has God been misrepresented and impersonated in an elaborate changeling-conspiracy?? I really wonder sometimes. What Would Corrado Balducci Say?? The Inquisition went on for a very long time -- and it was not simply the product of a particular Pope with an anger-management problem. What Would Pazuzu Do?? You Don't Want to Know.

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Moloch
    Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Moloch%27s_First_Forme
    Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Colosseum%20rome%20wallpaper
    Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Wabbit%252Bmeets%252BMoloch_edited-2Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Moloch_the_corruptor_trapped
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Empty Catholic -Gesuit- supeior-resign- after-charged with black -mass -child sacrifices .

Post  enemyofNWO Fri May 30, 2014 6:43 am

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=98461

Catholic Jesuit Superior resigns after charged with Black Mass child sacrifices
    By wmw_admin on May 30, 2014

Judy Byington — Child Abuse Recovery.com May 28, 2014

Catholic Jesuit head Adolfo Panchon announced his resignation this week after the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels linked him to Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult ceremonies. For the last month five judges have “examined numerous eyewitnesses and Vatican archival documentation that clearly link Pachon, Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby to the ritual rape and killing of children as recently as 2010″ according to yesterday’s bulletin from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State. Last month the ITCCS began prosecuting the case before the five international judges and 27 jury members.

Former Pope Joseph Ratzinger kissing a young parishioner. Getty Images. Click to enlarge
    “Pope Francis’ bizarre remarks during last week’s Mid East tour that ‘Sex abuse is like a Satanic Mass’ reveals that he understands that the rape of children within his church are linked to Satanic rituals in which he himself participates” the prosecutor said from Brussels. “We consider the Pope’s remarks a tacit admission of guilt and more evidence of his involvement in this monstrous crime.”

A Catholic Jesuit Order called the “Magisterial Privilege” dated Dec. 25 1967 concerning the Black Mass has been provided to the court from Vatican archives. The document was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Black Mass ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood.

“Vatican documents clearly indicate that for centuries the Jesuits had a premeditated plan to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood,” the Chief Prosecutor told the court. “The plan was born of a twisted notion to derive spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent, thereby assuring political stability of the Papacy in Rome. These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature. Since at least 1773, they appear to have been performed by the Roman Catholic Church, Jesuits and every Pope.”

“The Pope’s remarks about Satanic Black Masses are the lowest kind of sadistic insensitivity” agreed Ruth Leopold, a 51 year-old American who claimed to be a survivor of Catholic Satanic Black Mass torture. “Any idiot knows that even mentioning trigger words like ‘Satanic Mass’ will re-traumatize victims of Satanic torture. Maybe his words were deliberately designed since we are accusing him of taking part in Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice killings. It’s time he stepped down.”

Leopold’s Against Church Terror survivors’ network headed a witness delegation to the Brussels court. The 2014 court was prosecuting global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult said to include Pope Francis, Pachon and Welby. At least eight witnesses have testified that either Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger or Panchon were present with them as children at child sacrifices.

The May 27 ITCCS bulletin announced that the court had received new evidence from Vatican sources that detailed Pope Francis’ efforts to cover up Ninth Circle activities and “attempted to disrupt the court through covert means.”

While Pachon decided to step down, Pope Francis suggested to reporters during his recent tour of the Holy Land that he might follow former Pope Ratzinger’s example and retire. On Feb. 15 2013 the Brussels court found Ratzinger guilty of Crimes against Humanity. He resigned a few days later on Feb. 28. Evidence presented at that 2013 court could be found in Kevin Annett’s “Hidden No Longer” available for free here.

Witnesses named Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult members as Dutch Catholic Cardinal Alfrink and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands; British, Dutch and Belgian royal family members including Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Dutch Queen Wilhemina, her family and consort King Hendrick; Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger, Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, two British High Court Judges including Judge Fulford, a Canadian Catholic bishop and senior government ministers in Belgium and England.

Last week the court adjourned for a few days after receiving word that the Ninth Circle Child Sacrifice Cult scheduled a child sacrifice for Aug 15 2014 in the subterranean vault beneath Marie-Reine-du-Monde Roman Catholic Cathedral in Montreal, Canada. Witnesses also testified that as children they were forced to watch child sacrifices in the crypt of the Caernarfon Castle in Wales, the sub basement catacomb under the west wing of the Canadian Branton Ontario Mohawk Indian residential school and at groves in France, Holland and the US.

Some have been more recent victims of this global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult. Jamacian and British Soldier Vivian Cunningham remained drugged in the St. George’s Hospital in Stafford England (ph: 44 01785 257888) just for asking questions about Queen Elizabeth’s arrest warrant for kidnapping ten native children. British citizen David Compan and his wife were accosted, drugged, arrested and incarcerated in the London Park Royal Mental Health Center for posting Queen Elizabeth’s arrest warrant on a Catholic Church. Compan’s arrest and release was captured in this video.

Last October in Kitchener Ontario Canada Steve Finney was trying to expose the 2013 Ninth Circle Satanic Cult case on 50,000 missing native children that included Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping charges-conviction. Finney was arrested and held in prison for three days without charges. Protests around the globe organized by the ITCCS appeared effective in Finney’s and the Compans’ releases.

Former Kamloops School resident William Combes and others haven’t been so lucky. The Canadian native was injected into a coma then died after a 2010 radio interview where he discussed witnessing Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip leave the school with his ten friends and fellow Kamloops residents. Chief Louis Daniels, Harriet Nahanee, Jonny Bingo Dawson and Ricky Lavillee also died of mysterious causes prior to their scheduled testimonies at the 2013 international trial on 50,000 missing native children.

More evidence on activities of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult has been promised in upcoming Public Information Bulletins from the ICLCJ Court Prosecutor’s Office. The case was expected to take over a year to complete prosection due to the number of witnesses coming forth and evidence presented so far to the court. To contact officers of the International Court in Brussels email or call: hiddenfromhistory1@gmail.com, info@iclcj.com, admin@iclcj.com, 250-591-4573, 386-323-5774

http://childabuserecovery.com/catholic-jesuit-superior-resigns-after-charged-with-black-mass-child-sacrifices/#.U4huZPdSaJF

https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/posts/1618876501671219
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Catholic mass grave sites of 350,800 missing children found in Ireland, Spain, Canada

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Childrens-dining-room-Sean-Ross-Abbey

The atrocity of close to 800 emaciated childrens’ bodies buried in a Irish Nuns’ septic tank represented the 34th child mass grave site linked this week to the Catholic Church. Pope Francis was being prosecuted by the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) in Brussels for allegedly trafficking 300,000 children of political prisoners through Vatican Catholic Charities during Argentine’s Dirty War. According to witness testimony last week some of those orphans ended up in a child mass grave site in Spain. Last year’s ICLCJ prosecution concerned 50,000 missing native Canadian children. There have been 32 child mass grave sites uncovered so far in Canada, most of them on Catholic-run native residential school grounds.

Unfortunately the over 350,800 children suspected to be in Catholic child mass graves sites in three countries paled in number to Catholic Priest sex abuse victims across the globe. As of November 2013 over ten million Catholic Priest child sex abuse cases have been documented as shown here. These 10,077,574 cases represented a mere fraction of total crimes committed. Only an estimated 10% of sex abuse victims were thought to speak out about their sex abuse and just 10% of those cases saw the inside of a court room.

Amnesty has been offered to citizens or employees of the Crown of England and Vatican willing to give sworn testimony or evidence that leads to the prosecution of top Vatican and government officials who may have committed crimes. For providing evidence rewards up to 10,000 euros or around 13,660 dollars was available through the ICLCJ court.

The Irish child mass grave site containing bodies of children from age two days to nine years, was located at a now-defunct Catholic home for unwed mothers. According to death records, the little ones were fragile, pot-bellied, emaciated and died as late as 1961 from malnutrition and infectious diseases such as measles and TB.

Children of the Canadian Catholic native residential schools were determined to have been murdered or died of malnutrition, human experimentation, torture, Small Pox infection or as Eyewitness Irene Favel testified in this video, were thrown into a furnace. Favel claimed that in 1944 she witnessed a newborn infant incinerated by a priest at Muscowegan Catholic Indian School, Saskatchewan Canada. The child torture was documented for court in Kevin Annett’s “Hidden No Longer” available for free here.

[b]read on:http://childabuserecovery.com/catholic-mass-grave-sites-of-350800-missing-children-found-in-ireland-spain-canada/#.U5N3Mi8Rs4a

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:21 pm

All those poor dear Souls.........including the witnesses who are stuck with the memory of what they've seen.  No 

Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind 
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:45 pm

I continue to think that most of the historical atrocities (secular and sacred) were more than bad-people doing bad-things. Consider reading Fox's Annuls of the Martyrs -- The Gods of Eden by William Bramley -- and The Great Controversy by Ellen White. I don't know where these sources get it right -- or get it wrong -- but cumulatively, the picture which emerges is truly devastating. I'm trying to think one or two levels beyond the Historical-Monsters -- into the Nether-Realms of Spiritual-Wickedness in High-Places. I tend to think that the Real PTB somehow got blindsided by the internet -- but once they slam the windows and doors shut -- and really clamp down on humanity -- we might REALLY be screwed. Once again, I often don't seem to know who's side I'm on -- so I've really been imagining things working out well for all-concerned. I mostly want the bullshit to stop -- and for all of us to move-on in a reasonable and rational manner. Is that too much to ask???
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:48 pm

European royals killing naked children for fun at human hunting parties
    June 17, 2014

This is one in a series of articles taken from eyewitness testimony before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels. Five international judges are examining evidence of child rape, torture, murder and kidnapping allegedly done by global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. Regular Ninth Circle child sacrifices were said to take place in the catacombs of Catholic Cathedrals, the Vatican, on private estates and groves and government military bases in Belgium, Holland, Spain, Australia, Ireland, France, England and the US. At least 34 child mass grave sites were identified in Ireland, Spain and Canada – and refused excavation by the respective governments, Crown of England and Catholic Church. Named as present in Ninth Circle activities were Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger;Anglican, United Church of Canada and Catholic Church officials including Cardinals; members of European royalty including Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip; officials of the Canadian, Australian, UK and US military and governments including the USA’s CIA, plus prominent government ministers, judges, politicians and businessmen from the US, Belgium, Holland, Canada, Australia, France, Ireland and the UK.

king of Belgium Albert, Queen Beatrix, UK Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip

Teens were drugged, stripped naked, raped, hunted down in the woods and killed by European royals according to this week’s latest eyewitness to testify before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels. The woman was the fourth eyewitness to give accounts about these human hunting parties of the global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. A former member of the Netherlands criminal drug syndicate known as Octopus testified that victims were obtained for these human hunting parties from juvenile detention centers in Belgium and Holland.

“In 2004 I was an involuntary witness to torture, rape and murder sessions of drugged children performed for a group of high ranked people of the Netherlands” stated a woman. “I was taken to a hunting party in Belgium close to Brussels where I saw two boys and a girl ages 14 to 16, hunted and killed by global elites. The human hunting party was heavily guarded by the Netherlands Royal Guards. I was told that King Albert of Belgium was present.”

Four eyewitnesses confirmed that as children and youths they were forced to attend human hunting parties where they and other children were raped, with some killed, and deceased boy’s penises were cut off. Allegedly there was a Dutch countryside palace where boys’ penises were displayed like trophies on a wall. Some hunting parties were hosted on the grounds of Belgium Queen Beatrix’s Palace.

Dutch therapist Toos Nijenhuis claimed that as a four year-old she was forced to witness murders of children that involved former Pope Ratzinger, a Dutch Catholic Cardinal, plus the father of Netherlands Belgium Queen Beatrix and Bilderberger Founder, Dutch Crown Prince Alfrink Bernhard. “I saw the former Pope Joseph Ratzinger murder a little girl″ another witness confirmed. “It was at a French chateau in the fall of 1987. It was ugly, horrible and didn’t happen just once. Ratzinger and Bernhard were some of the more prominent men who took part.”

Read on:  Arrow http://topinfopost.com/2014/06/17/royals-killing-children-for-fun-hunting-parties

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Annett Public Declaration To The Vatican & The Republic Of Kanata (Canada)

Post  Jenetta Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:23 am

SPECIAL "TAKE DOWN" UNITS MOVE INTO ACTION ON VERGE OF POPE'S RESIGNATION

June 29, 2014

Important Notice from ITCCS Central and the Common Law Court – June 29, 2014 – Brussels

As the Vatican prepares today for the imminent removal of Jorge Bergoglio, “Pope Francis”, from his office, two Direct Action Units (DAU’s) of trained security personnel have been dispatched by the Court to Rome and London. Their purpose will be to assist in the apprehending of known child killers associated with the Ninth Circle sacrificial cult, including Bergoglio himself.

“We are relying on local common law activists and the public to assist us in stopping these killers before they can harm any more children” announced a DAU commander attached to the Court.

“We have a list of nineteen top catholic and anglican church officers, including three Jesuits, who have participated in these ritual murders during the past year. Our orders are to stop them by any means necessary.”

The London DAU will take measures to halt upcoming sacrificial killings at Carnarvon castle in Wales and Balmoral castle in Scotland involving “royal family” members.

In Canada, DAU members are preparing for a similar action at Marie Reine du Monde cathedral in Montreal, where a major Ninth Circle conclave will be held on August 15.

This action will be accompanied by the proclamation of a sovereign Republic in Canada this autumn by patriots in Winnipeg. The Republic will provide the constitutional basis for the common law courts that are convening across Canada to convict child killers in both church and state.

“Crown and canon law are fraudulent and criminal systems, and so they are inoperative now in our country. We need the rule of law restored” said Colin Sullivan, a member of the Provisional Council for the Republic of Kanata.

“So we remind every cop, politician and judge in Canada that their oath to that convicted child killer, Queen Elizabeth, is officially null and void, and so they must stand down from their offices. Now they, and every true patriot, can be part of a genuine and lawful nation.”

Groups in eight Canadian provinces and in five indigenous nations are electing delegates to attend the Republic’s founding Convention, in Winnipeg from October 27-31, 2014. Information can be sought at republicofkanata@gmail.com .

A global broadcast of these and other historic developments, including the DAU actions in Rome and London, will be posted on July 10 (Jubilee Day) at www.itccs.org .

Issued by ITCCS Central
    29 June, 2014
    www.itccs.org , www.iclcj.com

http://itccs.org/

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) - Page 3 Empty Rev. Kevin Annett: Public Declaration To The Vatican & The Republic Of Kanata (Canada)

Post  Jenetta Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Mafia threatens Pope, Court considers Child Sacrifice links to Vatican, CIA, Sinclair Oil, HSBC, Cargill, Cameco Uranium, Antony Kidman

August 22, 2014 by Judy Byington

See Pic of Pope Francis

Under Canadian law no one has been investigated, charged or tried for the disappearance or murder of over 50,000 missing native children. The government of Canada, British Crown and Catholic, United and Anglican Church officials who ran 80 Canadian native residential schools wherein hide at least 32 child mass grave sites, have been legally absolved of all responsibility. An investigator for the Irish Garda Police Force testified before the ICLCJ Court in Brussels that marks on some bones of 796 children found in an Irish Roman Catholic Nun septic tank indicated they had been ritually killed. Another child mass grave site was located on Catholic-owned land in Spain and may be connected to an unknown number of children of political prisoners who disappeared out of Catholic orphanages during Argentine’s Dirty War – under arrangements of the now Pope Francis.

Worse, eyewitnesses to murder claimed this mass genocide of children was continuing today via global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult of which Popes Francis and Ratzinger, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Archbishop of Caterbury Justin Welby, Catholic Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, European royalty and the Ndrangheta mafia were said to be members.

This article is dedicated to the memory of those over 50,800 missing children and to unknown children presently undergoing Ninth Circle Cult torture. Their perpetrators continue to live elite lives free of responsibility for their ongoing crimes. Our prayers are with these innocents, and should be for ourselves if we allow this Child Holocaust by our global leaders to continue.

Yesterday blood from a Montreal, Quebec stone altar and video statements from Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult members who were arrested while preparing for a possible child sacrifice, were filed in the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels. Evidence collected included metallic torture devices, ceremonial swords and sophisticated film equipment containing child pornography. The ICLCJ Court was considering Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult connections to Pope Francis, food giant Cargill, Sinclair Oil, Europe’s convicted mafia money-laundering bank HSBC, Cameco Uranium corporation and the criminal syndicate known as Ndrangheta.

Ndrangheta was said to secure victims for Ninth Circle child sacrifices, or the children were supplied out of Catholic orphanages. Last July five ICLCJ Court judges convicted Pope Francis of criminal conspiracy, obstructing justice and aiding and abetting child trafficking while acting as an Argentine priest and bishop. Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices.

Evidence included a sealed document obtained from the Vatican archives and a second record dated Dec. 25 1967 called the Magisterial Privilege. The Magisterial Privilege was said to show that each new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Cult ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood. The documents were presented to the ICLCJ Court by a prominent Vatican official and a former Vatican Curia employee.

“Sources within Ndrangheta, Italy’s huge criminal syndicate that provides children for Ninth Circle sacrificial rituals, state that its leaders are directly pressuring the Vatican to silence or depose Pope Francis in the wake of his criminal conviction and the Ninth Circle exposure in Montreal” stated this week’s ICLCJ Court press release.

“The Court has ascertained that its exposure of the Ninth Circle cult operation in Montreal is directly responsible for the recent public remarks of convicted felon Pope Francis Jorge Bergoglio that he may be dead within two or three years and may resign from his office. The Court also believes that the same exposure accounts for the August 19 announcement on the sudden death of three of Pope Francis’ Argentina relatives.”

Through Ndrangheta affiliates in Canada, the mafia also threatened Kevin Annett of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State. ITCCS has been supporting the ICLCJ Court’s prosecution since it’s inception in 2011. Annett was summoned back to Brussels to receive additional security protection.

He may well need it. In July the ITCCS concluded successful litigation in the cases of powerful global leaders such as Pope Francis Bergoglio, Catholic Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby.  Pachon was found guilty of criminal conspiracy and facilitating crimes against humanity. Welby was found guilty of participating in the rape, torture, murder of children, obstructing justice, plus aiding and abetting genocide.

During the trial at least ten eyewitnesses alleged being witness to rape and child sacrifices. Some Ninth Circle Satanic Cult Child Sacrifice rites were said to take place in rural Holland and Belgium as recent as the Springs of 2009 and 2010.

On August 15 in Montreal, Quebec two suspects were detained by officers of the ICLCJ Court during their apparent preparations for a child sacrifice in the exclusive Ottawa Outremont District. These suspects carrying Ninth Circle tattoos were then turned over to Montreal police. Neither requested legal counsel. One was released after questioning, while the other agreed to cooperate with the prosecution and was granted protective custody.

On Sept. 1 the ICLCJ Court would begin an ongoing inquiry into these child trafficking and murder networks that appeared run by the Catholic Church and global elites. An Ireland Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult also was suspected to have scheduled a child sacrifice on August 15 under the sponsorship of Catholic Archbishop Dermot Martin. The Chief Prosecutor stated. “The Catholic Church is the world’s largest corporation and appears to be in collusion with the mafia, governments, police and courts worldwide.”

Executives of large corporations also may be involved in these international child exploitation networks supported by the mafia. The August 15 child sacrifice in Montreal was allegedly prompted by a prominent US billionaire businessman, local Catholic Archbishop Christian Lepine and corporate officials of the Cargill Corporation. After the Montreal arrests Annett said in an exclusive interview, “Months ago a survivor testified that as a child they were taken to Cargill Corporate Headquarters in Wayzata Minn where they were forced to observe a child sacrifice.”

In 2013 Pope Benedict XVI Joseph Ratzinger resigned from his office days after his guilty verdict by six judges of this same ICLCJ Court. Pope Benedict, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and 26 other global leaders were convicted in the 2012-2013 cases of 50,000 missing Canadian native children. The evidence could be found in Annett’s “Hidden No Longer” by clicking here.    

Since these 2013 guilty verdicts, over 60 eyewitnesses have come forth to charge global leaders with performing child sacrifices. In this video Holland therapist Toos Nijenhuis talked about her child sacrifice experiences done by global elites. At one point in her childhood she was abused in Australia. In these articles eyewitnesses gave their accounts of human hunting parties in the Netherlands and Australia. In both cases children were stripped naked, sexually abused, hunted down and killed by US business people and European royalty.

An Australian CIA mind control program also used hunting parties to kill children according to eyewitness Fiona Barnett. As a child Barnett claimed she witnessed a child sacrifice at Sydney University performed by Clinical Psychologist Antony Kidman, the father of Academy Award winning actress Nicole Kidman. Mr. Kidman left Australia after Barnett filed against him and the Australian Health Board and ICLCJ Court began investigating her complaint. Barnett chronicled some of her experiences in this article, http://www.independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/child-abuse-royal-commission-at-risk,5565

(Personal Note): Mr. Antony Kidman is recently deceased this past week and police are investigating "his unnatural death" http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/nicole-kidman-s-father-tony-dies-in-singapore-1.2764175
    The CIA appeared to be deeply involved in child sacrifices on an international scale. In 1965 Jenny Hill witnessed a child sacrifice in Garden Grove, California said to be under the direction of a CIA mind control program director, Dr. Greenbaum. In the first fifty comments of this petition to Congress for an investigation of the CIA mind control of children, child abuse survivors around the globe indicated they were abused in the US government program funded by our tax dollars.

For the last three years eyewitnesses testifying before the ICLCJ Court have alleged that Catholic child sacrifice networks held monthly new moon child torture and killing sessions. The Ninth Circle Satanic Cult was said to do child sacrifices at Roman Catholic cathedrals in Montreal, New York, Rome, Scotland, Ireland, London, Carnarvon Castle in Wales, an undisclosed French Chateau in Holland and at Canadian Catholic and Anglican Indian residential schools in Kamloops, British Columbia and Brantford, Ontario Canada. They were believed to use privately owned forest groves in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Brussels, France and Holland.

The ICLCJ Court has ruled that on Oct. 10 1964 Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip took ten children, all around the age of ten, from the Catholic Kamloops Native Residential School in British Columbia. Their parents haven’t seen them since.

The ICLCJ Court has over 450 Common Law Peace Officers in 13 countries, with 51 local chartered groups operating. Organizing funds are available for common law groups wishing to apply. To contact the ITCCS, ICLCJ Court in Brussels or to volunteer, email: itccscentral@gmail.com or hiddenfromhistory1@gmail.com.

About the Author
    Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, retired, author of “Twenty Two Faces: Inside the Extraordinary Life of Jenny Hill and Her Twenty Two Multiple Personalities” (http://22faces.com/) is a retired therapist, Public Speaker, Activist and Investigative Journalist whose articles on international child exploitation rings have been cited on hundreds of blogs and websites. The ex-Supervisor, Alberta Mental Health and Director Provo Family Counseling Center is the CEO of Child Abuse Recovery and Speakers Bureau (http://childabuserecovery.com/). If you have news tips about child abuse issues please email Judy: info@22faces.com. You are invited to sign our petition to Congress for an investigation of the CIA mind control of children: http://www.change.org/petitions/us-congress-survivors-request-investigation-cia-mind-control-of-children

http://childabuserecovery.com/mafia-threatens-pope-court-considers-child-sacrifice-links-to-vatican-cia-sinclair-oil-hsbc-cargill-cameco-uranium-antony-kidman/#.VBPgGSl0yCh

Transcript of Anne Marie van Blijenburgh’s testimony about child murders in Belgium

September 10, 2014

Child Killing by Royalty, George Soros: Eyewitness
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw&feature=youtu.be

(Note): Youtube is blocking the sound on this video...

Transcript Follows:

My name is Anne Marie van Blijenburgh. I have been married for twenty four years to Kees van Korlaar. Together with his three brothers, Kees van Korlaar forms a criminal organization known as the Octopus Syndicate (ed. Note: This is a slang term in Holland for Ndrangheta, the modern Italian -based Mafia). They have worked from 1960 on to today. By order of Queen Beatrix they have organized the murder, torture, rape and killing of children in a public setting. They organized that through youth detention centers in the Netherlands.

The youth detention centers were told by the criminals that they were asking for the Dutch court for children who could work for the Dutch Queen for a certain period. The detention centers were very happy, they thought that Queen Beatrix was a very social person, and they gladly volunteered in giving files of certain children to the criminals. When they wanted to verify what the criminals told them, they were given a name and a phone number of a high ranking officer in the court of Queen Beatrix, and that high ranking officer would tell them that indeed the criminals were seeking children to work for a certain period at the Dutch court.

After receiving files of approximately three children every time, the criminals selected a child that had no relative or family. They told the youth detention center that those are the ones we want, the youth detention center would give clothes to the child and put the child on the train to Zwolle. In Zwolle, the criminals fetched the child from the station and brought it to a building that was equipped like a hotel but was not working as a hotel, although there were people in the lobby as if the hotel was working. The child was put on a table and was given something to drink and with that drink the child was drugged. Beside that hotel was a building where the performance took place.

In that building there were people were sitting down and at a certain moment the child was brought into that building by the criminals, was tortured, raped and brutally murdered in front of those people.

The audience was around Prince Johann Friso, the second son of Queen Beatrix. I was told that Johann Friso was quite insane and had an unhealthy interest in young children and had a psychiatrist with him every day of his life. That psychiatrist’s name was Guus Pareau Dumont. The criminals organized those killings in accordance with Queen Beatrix, she paid for the killings. And the criminals asked Johann Friso to bring his relatives and friends with him, so the whole building was filled with very important people from the Netherlands: ministers, high ranking officers and all kinds of people that the criminals could photograph so they could blackmail those people and get criminal advantages from that.

Question: Could you name some of the people who were present?

The people who I recognized there were Prince Johann Friso, his psychiatrist Guus Pareau Dumont , I recognized Johann’s wife Mabel Wisse Smit, she was there with an old man, I think it was George Soros, I recognized a Herr Donner, a former minister of the law department, the vice roy of the Netherlands, I recognized Ernst Hirsch Ballin, a very important former Minister of Justice, I recognized a Mr. van den Emster, he was for years the head of all judges in the Netherlands, I recognized Dick Berlijn, he’s a former head of the military department in the Netherlands. I recognized a very important journalist. I recognized Carla Eradus, the wife of Friso’s psychiatrist Guus Pareau Dumont, Carla is the President of the Court in Amsterdam, a judge. I recognized Mark Rutte, he’s at this moment the President of the Netherlands. I recognized Geert Wilders, he is at this moment the head of the political party PVV and head of the Dutch Parliament.

There were about fifty people every time I was taken there. I have been taken there three times. I have seen every time that they killed a child, I have seen two boys killed and one girl killed. I presume they were children from the Netherlands, I presume they came from detention centers and were recruited in the way I have told.

Question: You said that officials at the detention center thought that the children had been eaten?

I asked a journalist of the paper De Telegraff in 2005 or 2006 to look that up for me and to publish in the newspaper what was happening. The journalist told me he had checked my story with all the youth detention centers in the Netherlands and had spoken to people who had indeed given those files to the criminals and they thought that the children they put on the train were going to be solicited to work in the court of Queen Beatrix. And some of those detention center people told the journalist that they thought that Queen Beatrix was eating those children up because they were putting them on the train to Zwolle and they never saw those children again or ever heard about them anymore.

Question: Do you know what happened to the remains of the children who died, where they were buried or what they did with them?

Yes unfortunately I know, yes. They were first thrown in a container behind the building where they were murdered, a cooling container. After certain performances the container was brought to Belgium where they had a piece of land where they put the children in a hole.

Question: What is the name of the place in Belgium, do you know?

I must look it up, I found it but I must look it up.

Question: What is it that you’d like to see happen about all of this?

I want to see those criminals forever locked up.

Question: You haven’t received any help in the Netherlands, you said.

Not one thing, no, it’s terrible, from 2004 to today. I have spoken with every policeman I could find, and every law official, I’ve talked to INTERPOL about this, I’ve been to court to try to get a the prosecutor to convict this and investigate the matter. The court told me it wasn’t my problem, it was a problem of society, and the court didn’t want to give an order to the prosecutor to investigate. I have done literally everything to clear this up. I have the idea that everything is stopped because Queen Beatrix is involved and the Dutch court is involved. And every time somebody wants to investigate they slap him on the shoulders and say don’t do that because Queen Beatrix doesn’t want it.

Question: Are you willing to give this testimony in another court, say a Common Law Court?

Yes. I have no objection about that. I am very very angry, if you’ve seen what I’ve seen, it always stay with me. I can’t put it aside because it’s one of the cruelest things I have seen, it’s horrible, it’s really horrible. The idiots. One time when I was going back to my home, my husband who took me there, he drugged and he let me see that and he brought me back to my home a hundred kilometers away. And during that ride I suddenly came to my senses, I suddenly discovered that it was a child that I had seen killed. I burst out into tears. My husband was driving and he put his arm to me and he said, “Don’t bother, they’re children of a minor family, they’re orphans, they’re just trash, it doesn’t matter they were killed.” It’s horrible. I can’t describe it. It’s horrible those people were sitting there and looking and not doing anything.

Question: And your husband is still alive.

He’s still alive and he’s still killing people. If you just think how many people since 2004 have been killed, it’s been ten years, they kill perhaps ten or twenty people a year if not more, it’s horrible. I have shown the police four places in the Netherlands they use as grave yards for people they killed. Never, never, has any policeman ever taken the trouble to look.

Question: Can you name those four places?

Yes I can name them, I can show them, but I will put them to you by email. But the criminals know I have told the police, they’ve had every opportunity to let the bodies disappear, I know two places where it is difficult for them to disappear …  But normally in the Netherlands when you find a body in a house with blood, the police go with 20 or 30 people to investigate. But when I say to the police I know four places in the Netherlands they use as a graveyard, and every graveyard perhaps 20 or 50 perhaps 100 bodies are buried there, nobody is looking, nobody goes to those places.

Question: Can you tell us your name please and the date today?

Today is the fifth of June 2014 and my name is Anne Marie van Blijenburgh.

http://itccs.org/

NOTE:  Kevin Annett has been recalled to Brussels, Belgium to receive additional protective security as he has received threats from the Canadian chapter of Ndrangheta (Mafia).

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:43 am