tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
magamud
mudra
We Are You
burgundia
Mercuriel
malletzky
Jenetta
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
Carol
enemyofNWO
15 posters

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  Empty The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 am

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  3f6b270a14253305290f6a7067008151
    IL PAPA LASCIA IL PONTIFICATO
    "SENTO IL PESO DELL'INCARICO"

The pope is resigning the 28th of February
    http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2013/02/11/il-papa-si-dimette-lascera-dal-28-febbraio-sento-il-peso-dell-incarico/495322/

Good riddance
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  Empty Re: The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry

Post  Carol Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 am

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OZp0qmn9fck?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    According to St. Malachy prophecy this opens the door to the last pope for the Catholic Church - antipope - Peter The Great Last Black Pope 2012.
    The "Prophecies" of Saint Malachy
    — (This article is presented as a matter of record and interest only, and NOT as fact) —

The most famous and best known prophecies about the popes are those attributed to St. Malachy, a medieval Irish priest and Kabbalist. In 1139 he went to Rome to give an account of the affairs of his diocese to the pope, Innocent II, who promised him two palliums for the metropolitan Sees of Armagh and Cashel. While at Rome, he received (according to the Abbot Cucherat) the strange vision of the future wherein was unfolded before his mind the long list of illustrious pontiffs who were to rule the Church until the end of time. The same author tells us that St. Malachy gave his manuscript to Innocent II to console him in the midst of his tribulations, and that the document remained unknown in the Roman Archives until its discovery in 1590 (Cucherat, "Proph. de la succession des papes", ch. xv). They were first published by Arnold de Wyon, and ever since there has been much discussion as to whether they are genuine predictions of St. Malachy or forgeries. The silence of 400 years on the part of so many learned authors who had written about the popes, and the silence of St. Bernard especially, who wrote the "Life of St. Malachy", is a strong argument against their authenticity, but it is not conclusive if we adopt Cucherat's theory that they were hidden in the Archives during those 400 years.

These short prophetical announcements, in number 112, indicate some noticeable trait of all future popes from Celestine II, who was elected in the year 1130, until the end of the world. They are enunciated under mystical titles. Those who have undertaken to interpret and explain these symbolical prophecies have succeeded in discovering some trait, allusion, point, or similitude in their application to the individual popes, either as to their country, their name, their coat of arms or insignia, their birth-place, their talent or learning, the title of their cardinalate, the dignities which they held etc. For example, the prophecy concerning Urban VIII is Lilium et Rosa (the lily and the rose); he was a native of Florence and on the arms of Florence figured a fleur-de-lis; he had three bees emblazoned on his escutcheon, and the bees gather honey from the lilies and roses. Again, the name accords often with some remarkable and rare circumstance in the pope's career; thus Peregrinus apostolicus (pilgrim pope), which designates Pius VI, appears to be verified by his journey when pope into Germany, by his long career as pope, and by his expatriation from Rome at the end of his pontificate. Those who have lived and followed the course of events in an intelligent manner during the pontificates of Pius IX, Leo XIII, and Pius X cannot fail to be impressed with the titles given to each by the prophecies of St. Malachy and their wonderful appropriateness: Crux de Cruce (Cross from a Cross) Pius IX; Lumen in caelo (Light in the Sky) Leo XIII; Ignis ardens (Burning Fire) Pius X. There is something more than coincidence in the designations given to these three popes so many hundred years before their time. We need not have recourse either to the family names, armorial bearings or cardinalatial titles, to see the fitness of their designations as given in the prophecies. The afflictions and crosses of Pius IX were more than fell to the lot of his predecessors; and the more aggravating of these crosses were brought on by the House of Savoy whose emblem was a cross. Leo XIII was a veritable luminary of the papacy. The present pope is truly a burning fire of zeal for the restoration of all things to Christ.

The last of these prophecies concerns the end of the world and is as follows: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven- hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End." It has been noticed concerning Petrus Romanus, who according to St. Malachy's list is to be the last pope, that the prophecy does not say that no popes will intervene between him and his predecessor designated Gloria olivoe. It merely says that he is to be the last, so that we may suppose as many popes as we please before "Peter the Roman". Cornelius a Lapide refers to this prophecy in his commentary "On the Gospel of St. John" (C. xvi) and "On the Apocalypse" (cc. xvii-xx), and he endeavours to calculate according to it the remaining years of time (Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913).

The great star will burn for seven days,
    The cloud will make two suns appear:
    The large mastiff will howl all night
    When the great pontiff changes his abode.

- Nostradamus

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  Empty Re: The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 am

My online political and theological science-fiction includes the Roman Catholic Church on a regular basis -- and I'm not quite sure how I relate to them. I'm not nasty or hateful -- yet I speculate about Galactic Empires and Reptilian Queens -- sometimes with a Universal Church Connection. A few years ago, I would've been burned at the stake -- and if I were more vocal, I might be in a heap of trouble in modernity. As it is, I think they just keep their eye on me. They probably have a covert order of Monks in a Monastery with a Cray -- to keep track of malcontents such as myself. Just a guess. If a group of ETs were to control Earth from the shadows -- controlling the Queen of England and the Pope of Rome would be 90% of the battle. It wouldn't surprise me if an Other-Than-Human Covert-Matriarchy controls the Visible-Patriarchy which controls us. The thing that's really scaring me is the thought that a Dark Galactic Empire might be necessary for the survival of Humanity in a universe which does NOT like Humans. I'm fundamentally idealistic -- but what if this universe is not ready for my idealism? What if Star Wars, Queens of Egypt, and Emperors of Rome are how things REALLY work -- sort of like a combination of Stargate SG-1, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, the Godfather, V, etc and et al? Things might be really corrupt, violent, bitter, and harsh -- with the Queen and the Pope caught in the middle -- willingly or otherwise. I guess I'm starting to wonder about BOTH the good and bad aspects of the Jesuits, Masons, and Nazis. I realize this is a No-Win Activity -- especially when I just blurt out what I'm doing on the internet. I promised that I'd passively brainstorm on this little web-site -- with no surprises -- and that's what I'm doing -- but most days I feel like a Blacklisted and Redlisted Galactic Persona non Grata. I keep expecting some sort of a nasty 3AM visit from the local SWAT Team. Frankly, if a lot of my sci-fi is somewhat real, it wouldn't surprise me if the internet and loudmouths are cracked-down upon in the near future -- to protect the interests and investments of a possible Galactic Empire. Just because we don't like something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist -- or that it will cease and desist just because a few of us find out about it -- and raise-hell on the internet.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Last successor, Peter Romanus?
    The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  Turkson_pka_am_pc
    Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson, President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, Archbishop emeritus of Cape Coast (Ghana), was born on 11 October 1948 in Wassaw Nsuta, Ghana. He was ordained for the Diocese of Cape Coast on 20 July 1975 and holds a doctorate in Sacred Scripture from the Pontifical Biblical Institute, Rome. From 1975-1976 and 1980-1981, he served as staff member at St Theresa’s Minor Seminary, and from 1981-1987 as staff member at St Peter’s Major Seminary. On 6 October 1992 he was appointed Archbishop of Cape Coast and was ordained on 27 March 1993. –Vatican

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Wow Carol.

Prophecy that seems to be coming true.

http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm

This was written in Billy Meier's contact prophecies..

Then a Pontifex Maximus follows who will be known as Petrus Romanus. Under his religious rule, the end of the Catholic Church will come, a total collapse becoming inevitable. That will be the beginning of the worst catastrophe that will ever have befallen the human beings and the Earth. Many Catholic clerics, priests, bishops, cardinals and many others will be killed and their blood will flow in streams. But also the reformed version of Christianity will become just as infinitely small, as does Catholicism.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:30 pm

What if the Vatican were eventually presided over by a King and Queen?? Some might say that it already IS -- with the Pope as King -- and the Queen of Heaven as Queen. But I mean a Visible King and Queen who don't necessarily take orders from the shadows -- and who might serve ten-year terms -- rather than becoming very aged and feeble in office. I will continue to conceptualize various Vatican Scenarios within this web-site. This is really frightening stuff -- when you really think about it.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  Empty Re: The Current Pope Is Resigning 28th/February/2013

Post  Jenetta Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/79715-resigning-ratzinger-covered-up-global-child-abuse-mea-maxima-culpa-silence-in-the-house-of-god

Video: http://viooz.eu/movies/15909-mea-maxima-culpa-silence-in-the-house-of-god-2012.html

Nazi Youth member Joseph Ratzinger was appointed in 1981 to head the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF), formerly the Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition - the mass murdering and torturing 'Holy Inquisition' - by the wrongly rose-painted Pope John Paul II.
    The same Pope decreed in 2001 that all child abuse cases worldwide involving the Catholic clergy should be dealt with directly by Ratzinger at the CDF with the role, carried out with vigour, of stopping the Church-destroying truth coming to public attention and, in doing so, denying justice to abused children and allowing paedophile priests and bishops to stay in their jobs and continue their abuse of other children.
    Ratzinger has resigned because of ill health? His mate John Paul II continued in his last four years despite suffering from Parkinson's disease, severe arthritis and having difficulty speaking and hearing. Popes don't resign and this is why it hasn't happened for 600 years. This is really about the truth coming out and there is a tidal wave of that still to do so - especially in Ratzinger's case.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:39 pm

It does conincide with St. Malachys' description of how this Pontus would resign due to health reason. Now pay attention when Obama goes to Isreal at the end of the month and see if a peace accord is signed with Isreal in the Mideast. If so - you realize according to the Bible who O may really be. Next up for the papcy is the anti-pope.

n the 12th century, a Catholic saint named Malachy predicted, with what some to believe is complete accuracy, every pope since 1143. When it his list became public in the 16th century, it was considered to have been so accurate in predicting the 12th – 16th century pontiffs, that some thought it that it had not been written until the 16th century.

The last of St. Malachys' prophecies concerns the end of the world and is as follows: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven- hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End." It has been noticed concerning Petrus Romanus, who according to St. Malachy's list is to be the last pope, that the prophecy does not say that no popes will intervene between him and his predecessor designated Gloria olivoe. It merely says that he is to be the last. http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/malachy.htm

Malachy described the last Pope as “Petrus Romanus,” or “Peter the Roman,” writing: “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.”
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/final-pope-authors-predicted-benedict-would-resign/#LO0bZpoH3UAl0WOS.99

Jenetta
    Jenetta

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  Empty Re: The Current Pope Is Resigning 28th/February/2013

Post  Jenetta Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 am

(Carol)St. Malachy described the last Pope as “Petrus Romanus,” or “Peter the Roman,” writing: “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.”
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/final-pope-authors-predicted-benedict-would-resign/#LO0bZpoH3UAl0WOS.99 [/quote]

Must remember that St. Malachy was a priest and the Bible that appeared around the time of Constantine after the Council of Nicea wasn't impervious to altering the meaning of words and taking things out of context.
    St. Malachy wasn't impervious to it either...rather then say "the dreadful Judge will judge the people" how about "the dreadful Judge will judge 'his' people". Makes the meaning of the lines completely different eh?
    To me that means 'his' people the reference to is the Vatican city state for they have grievously deceived their adherents...suffice it to say the corruption and decay that exists in the highest levels of the Catholic Church has been going on for hundreds of years.
    Their city state was built on the tenets of fascism. They protect their own at the highest levels and they are complicit in covering up all the abuses within their own ranks.
    To this day they continue to defile the innocent.

http://viooz.eu/movies/15909-mea-maxima-culpa-silence-in-the-house-of-god-2012.html

Post  malletzky Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:19 am

Well, if the new Pope is realy one from Afrika (i.e. "black Pope" and there are good chances to be so), I would definitely start to take Nostradamus seriously Wink

Much respect
    Mall...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:42 am

I heard about this and I was like >Insert Chilling Musical Soundtrack< ...

Jawdrop

And then I thought...

UhOh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:54 am

Jenetta wrote:(Carol)St. Malachy described the last Pope as “Petrus Romanus,” or “Peter the Roman,” writing: “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.”
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/final-pope-authors-predicted-benedict-would-resign/#LO0bZpoH3UAl0WOS.99

Must remember that St. Malachy was a priest and the Bible that appeared around the time of Constantine after the Council of Nicea wasn't impervious to altering the meaning of words and taking things out of context.
    St. Malachy wasn't impervious to it either...rather then say "the dreadful Judge will judge the people" how about "the dreadful Judge will judge 'his' people". Makes the meaning of the lines completely different eh?
    To me that means 'his' people the reference to is the Vatican city state for they have grievously deceived their adherents...suffice it to say the corruption and decay that exists in the highest levels of the Catholic Church has been going on for hundreds of years.
    Their city state was built on the tenets of fascism. They protect their own at the highest levels and they are complicit in covering up all the abuses within their own ranks.
    To this day they continue to defile the innocent.

http://viooz.eu/movies/15909-mea-maxima-culpa-silence-in-the-house-of-god-2012.html

Jenetta , You have spoken very wise words " Must remember that St. Malachy was a priest and the Bible that appeared around the time of Constantine after the Council of Nicea wasn't impervious to altering the meaning of words and taking things out of context. " . A the Council of Nicea they were not impervious to INVENT BS for general consumption .....

I will tell you of another HUGE LIE regarding the Holy Ghost . I watched a few videos of an author called Mauro Biglino , he was employed by the Vatican as a Translator of ancient scriptures . One day he had to translate ancient scripts regarding the Holy Ghost . This Holy Ghost was represented originally as a pictogram . This picture consisted of two plates on top of each other with the top plate upside down In other words a Flying Soucer suspended over water . That's another lie for the sheeple ......
    The video of Mauro Biglino have Itaian words and English text . See to believe ... the guy goes down to the origin of the words ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4MXLB6SwPg

http://www.maurobiglino.com/excerpts.php

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:10 am

Perhaps they all are following a script to make things happen...perhaps all this is one big ritual.
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:02 am

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 am

Advertisement for their book.

Now this trailer hints toward a different twist of things to come.

Note the name of the Vatican's telescope is called Lucifer. Odd don't you think?

http://www.newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas167.htm
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7VCKWUcVlik
    Coast to Coast AM - Feb 11 2013 - Prophecy & Popes / Halting Aging C2CAM
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 am

burgundia wrote:

Thanks Burgundia. More to listen to.

More interesting info on the Lucifer telescope, vatican and what are they looking for....

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Horn believes the last pope, called “Petrus Romanus” in the prophecy by Irish Archbishop St. Malachy, could be the man who is set to take over interim leadership the moment Benedict resigns Feb. 28 at 8 p.m. local time, becoming the acting Vatican head of state.

The claim centers on Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro (Peter in English) Evasio Bertone, born in Romano Canavese, Piedmont, the current secretary of state for the Vatican, who Pope Benedict XVI appointed Camerlengo, or Chamberlain, of the Holy Roman Church April 4, 2007.

In the period known as “sede vacante,” when there is no sitting pope, Bertone will be called upon as Camerlengo to serve as the head of the Roman Catholic Church. He will be in charge until the College of Cardinals attending the upcoming Papal Conclave in the Sistine Chapel select a new pope.

Did Benedict choose his successor?

Benedict XVI has made decisions that indicate Bertone could be, or at least once was, his choice for successor, Horn told WND.

Working alongside Bertone, Benedict appeared to be “stacking the deck” in Bertone’s favor Jan. 6, 2012, when he named 22 new cardinals. Most are Europeans, primarily Italians, already holding key Vatican positions.

As a result, Europeans currently number over half of all cardinal-electors, 67 out of 125. Nearly a quarter of all voters in the conclave will be Italian.

“When he appointed these new cardinals,” Horn said, “Benedict seemed to put his definitive stamp on an Italian successor, stacking the College of Cardinals, those who could be called upon to give Bertone the so-called apostolic chair of St. Peter.”

Horn said the idea was not Benedict’s alone.

Most Vatican experts attribute the large number of Italian appointments to the influence of Bertone, he said. Benedict has steadfastly supported Bertone through a series of crises that have called into question Bertone’s integrity and honesty, including a money-laundering scandal involving the Vatican Bank, formerly known as the Institute for Works of Religion, or IOR. The scandal resulted in the sacking of the bank’s head, Gotti Tedeschi, a highly respected Italian economist and banker, as well as Paolo Gabriele, the pope’s butler, who was criminally prosecuted for confiscating and photocopying more than 1,000 pages of sensitive Vatican documents over six years that he released to an Italian journalist for publication.

In their role of directing the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Cardinals Ratzinger and Bertone released for the fist time to the public “The Third Secret of Fatima” at a press conference June 26, 2000.

Videos and article at the following link.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/final-pope-already-running-vatican/#OgMQq03oTtG6wYYc.99

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Carol , You could be on the right track . This Bertone is a pain in the a.... according to many commentators .
    I would not be surprised if the system is rigged in his favor . We will know soon enough . He has the habit of interfering constantly in the Italian affairs of state . There are no politicians in Italy that have the guts to tell him on television to DROP dead and mind his own pedophiles . If I had the power I would cut off the Vatican from the electricity grid , cut the water , gas, the telephones and even the sewers until those idiots learn to mind their own business . A few months ago the head of the Vatican finances (Gotti Tedeschi ) was fired from his job . He wanted to have transparency in the business of the IOR ( the Vatican bank ) . The IOR was accused by the Bank of Italy and the EU of money laundering and corruption . Since then the Bank of Italy has cut off the Vatican city from banking transaction via credit cards . In fact visitors to the Vatican cannot anymore use credit card , but can use only cash .

Quote "Il che, tradotto in parole semplici, è uno altolà all’Italia: “Non indagate sullo IOR perché se lo fate violate il diritto internazionale”.

" translated in simple words it is a warning to Italy : do not investigate the IOR ! If you do it you violate International law "

This is the last episode of banking scandal from the Vatican . There was another one many years ago when the Italian Bank " Banco Ambrosiano " went bust and a banker was found hanged in London .

http://www.polisblog.it/post/14887/vaticano-gotti-tedeschi-i-corvi-e-i-giuda
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Being in Italy yourself you probably have better insight then the rest of us as to what is happening. However, I would be very surprised if we don't end up with the black pope who is supposedly to be the false prophet.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/final-pope-already-running-vatican/?cat_orig=faith

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Carol wrote:Being in Italy yourself you probably have better insight then the rest of us as to what is happening. However, I would be very surprised if we don't end up with the black pope who is supposedly to be the false prophet.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/final-pope-already-running-vatican/?cat_orig=faith

I just discovered this :

quote " Ior, la guerra del cardinal Bertone per far nominare un suo uomo al vertice
    Il Segretario di Stato del Vaticano vuole escludere il cardinale Attilio Nicora, collaborativo con i giudici prosecutori italiani e severo sulla normativa antiriciclaggio. Il nuovo direttore dell'autorità antiriciclaggio vaticana è invece il bertoniano René Brulhart, uno svizzero che lavorava in un paradiso fiscale "

Translated" IOR the war of Cardinal Bertone to appoint his candidate to the top . The vatican's Secretary of State wants to exclude the cardinal Attilio Nicora who collaborates with the Italian public prosecutors and is stern about the rules on money laundering . The new director of the vatican authority anti laundering is the ally of Bertone Rene' Brulhart , a swiss with experience of fiscal paradises.

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2013/02/13/ior-guerra-di-tarcisio-bertone-per-nominare-presidente/498526/

quote :"Sarà ricordato per i rotoloni di contanti sotto le tuniche questo Conclave. I cardinali in arrivo da tutto il mondo dovranno portare le mazzette di banconote, se vorranno fare acquisti dentro le mura Leonine, perché i pos dei bancomat della Santa Sede continuano a essere bloccati da gennaio. La Vigilanza della Banca d’Italia negli incontri delle scorse settimane ha posto un aut aut al nuovo direttore dell’Aif, l’autorità antiriciclaggio vaticana, René Brulhart. I soldi non devono più passare per lo Ior ma direttamente dal conto della Deutsche Bank Italia Spa, soggetta alla Vigilanza di Bankitalia. Il Vaticano però ha risposto picche perché non vuole rendere controllabili da Bankitalia i reali intestatari dei flussi e pensa di poter scavalcare l’Italia con una mossa astuta: il bancomat sarà riaperto e appoggiato estero su estero su una banca extracomunitaria non soggetta al controllo di Bankitalia né dell’Europa. "

my translation "The coming conclave will be remembered for the rolls of CASH under the tunics . The arriving cardinals from all over the world will have to bring plenty of cash , if they would like to purchase goods inside the Vatican because the bancomat of the Vatican will continue to be blocked from January . The supervision for the Bank of Italy after meeting the new director of the AIf ( Vatican anti laundering authority ) has given an ultimatum to Rene' Brulhart . The money must not pass through the hand of the IOR but must go through the account of Deutsche Bank Italia Spa, who is subjected to BankItalia supervision . But the vatican answered NO becasue it doesn't want to render controllable by BankItalia the owners of the flux of money ............... "
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:17 pm

I just finished reading yesterdays New York Times stories about the Pope -- and then I watched the first hour of Angels and Demons. The rest of the movie is too gory for me. I'm just going to keep modeling the solar system governance thing -- with a Reformed Vatican as an integral component of this Pipe-Dream. I keep thinking about the English, American, Lunar, and United-Nations Models -- in the Context of Vatican City -- if you know what I mean -- complete with High-Tech Bases and Mag-Lev Trains under Rome!!! I know about all of the End-Time Prophecies -- but do things really have to end THAT Badly???
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:29 pm

burgundia wrote:Perhaps they all are following a script to MAKE things happen...perhaps all this is one big ritual.

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  DBNKQ

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Perhaps they all are following a script to MAKE things happen...perhaps all this is one big ritual.

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  DBNKQ

I thought that too.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:55 pm