tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
Vidya Moksha
Swanny
Pris
RedEzra
THEeXchanger
magamud
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
FrankoL
rhythm
Beren
devakas
Micjer
malletzky
TRANCOSO
ClearWater
Carol
Floyd
Mercuriel
hippihillbobbi
mudra
bigmo
Nebula
greybeard
28 posters

Ego

greybeard
    greybeard

Ego - Page 3 Empty Re: Ego

Post  greybeard Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:34 pm

hippihillbobbi wrote:Chris, Mudra et al--

WONDERFUL thread, everyone! thanks to you all. i'm definitely gonna look up David Hawkins, Chris, and also Lady G. (forgot her name), Mudra. i REALLY APPRECIATE these tips ..... from two of my FAVORITE tipsters! Ego - Page 3 193366

love,

hhb

p.s. i just realized it was ClearWater, not Mudra, who referred to Gangaji 1st in the thread ..... SORRY to mistake the two of you ..... i blame the similarity of the "Wisdom Quotient" that you each possess! (or maybe ..... the senility of a 60 year old!) Ego - Page 3 161430 Ego - Page 3 161430 Ego - Page 3 161430

love again, batsyb

Hi hippihillbobbi
    Gangaji came to the Findhorn Foundation and I was fortunate to hear and see her.
    The love just flows out of her.
    Dr Hawkins has both a heart and mind approach.

This is my favorite book by Dr David Hawkins
    Thanks for your kind comments about the thread which are much appreciated.
    Regards Chris

Discovery of the Presence of
    God: Devotional Nonduality

by David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

document.write('Ego - Page 3 Thumb_b_dotpog
    Click to enlarge
    ');
    //-->
    Ego - Page 3 Thumb_b_dotpog
    Click to enlarge

Ego - Page 3 Thumb_b_dotpog
    Click to enlarge

Description...

This, the sixth book in a progressive series by the author,
    finalizes and further clarifies the true nature and core of the
    condition termed “Enlightenment.” Although it draws on consciousness
    research for explanation and contextualization, it is primarily an
    instruction manual for the serious spiritual devotee and reveals
    information that is known only by those who have transcended the ego to
    reach Divine Realization.

This is the inner route from the self to the Self, and the
    descriptions of the progressive states are devoted to the reader’s own
    Illumination.

The subjective states of the mystic have been of great interest but
    historically never have been clarified to the degree presented in this
    semi-autobiographical account that also provides the means by which to
    identify their rare occurrence and thus describe the core
    characteristics of Spiritual Truth.

Devoid of ecclesiastical doctrine or religious belief systems, the
    pristine essence of all spiritual Truth is revealed in its purity with
    unprecedented clarity. It becomes clear that to truly “know” is to “be”
    rather than to “know about.” Why all of Dr. Hawkins’ books begin and
    end with “Gloria in Excelsis Deo!” becomes apparent.Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician,
    researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and
    spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an
    experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the
    spiritual evolution of mankind.

http://www.veritaspub.com/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:48 am

The Nature of Thought

The following article is an excerpt from J. Krishnamurti’s book ‘The Nature of Thought’ (Brockwood Park, UK 1979).

I is conditioned by fear, by pleasure, jealousy, ambition, greed, by anxieties by our loneliness by our desperate uncertainty. If one sees the consequences of all these conditionings, then it stops naturally. That is intelligence. This freedom is the only light to yourself. To have insight to all this is the leap into freedom, by anyone who is attentive and trying to understand this confusion of life.

Can one exist in life without the image of "me"? Once we gain attachment through the image of me, the whole problem begins. The Greeks and the ancient Hindus talk about it and that is "to know one's self". One has to discard all authorities to find one's self. Authorities can thought investigate me? Knowledge is incomplete. Thought cannot study myself, because it has created me. One cannot be in oneself to do the analysis. The only way to do it is through observation. Observation observing and not observation of observing one's self. Is there an observation without me?

We have divided the world and me as separate, but there is no difference. The ‘me’ with all the anger, violence, superstition has created that world. The world is me and I am the world. Organized by the underlying psychological aspect of the people. When I examine myself, I am examining the whole of mankind. The responsibility is much greater. You are one and the same.

Is there a possibility of looking at myself in the mirror without the interference of thought. Thought interference creates distortion in the mirror. Thought is limited, it is mechanical. The me is living.

What is the mirror of which I can see myself without illusion, distortion and inference of thought? Is there an observation of myself without thought distortion? The mirror is relationship. Ideals are thoughts and they close off reality. To observe in the mirror of relationship of what exactly is happening. Just observe without thought. The Greek word "Idea" means to observe is the real meaning. Not observe and form an idea after, which is what is happening to us in the world now. Real Intelligence: That I realize that the world is me and I am the world.

That I can only observe myself through relationship. Mirror of relationship. To observe and see in the mirror to see what is exactly happening without interference. To observe that which is pleasant and not pleasant without thought. If there is an observer there is still thought and the past comes back in. If you observe nature without thought of self, why can't you do the same with yourself? You may be afraid that you will lose something, if you observe yourself in this way. Your status, your nationality, your friends. How to observe the mirror? The observer is the observed. Can you look without the observer? This is real. This takes the activity of the entire human mind to do without "I like" or "I don't like", but the totality of the human being. Here is the point. I do not own the image of who I am which I send off to everyone. That is why religion and political powers are destructive, because they separate. We are not separate. We cannot have unity of mankind through religions or United Nations or totalitarianism spreading through the world. We can only have a good society when nationalism is dissolved. The revolution is not physical it is psychological. Don't change the others to suite yourself as governments do. Intelligence is very simple, it is looking at reality without the observer.

Proper meditation is the ending of me through silence.

Love Always
    mudra
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:30 am

<blockquote class="postcontent restore ">
    On the one hand there is no such thing as the ego. Its just
    thought based and identification with the me story in the head. On the
    other hand the pull of the ego seems very real.
    Ramesh Balsekar said "God gave you an ego, let Him remove it" So many
    paradoxes in spiritual teachings but they are addressed to different
    levels of understanding and each level seems so real.

Yes the ego is transformed into the spiritual seeking ego, it think it
    is going to be enlightened, just not so, enlightenment is a non agenda,
    ignorance free nonduality, ego-less state, timeless.

Witnessing is very powerful, the moment the ego is found out to be not
    what I am, it begins to loose power.
    There is a state known as the witness observer.
    One can with practice be totally aware of what the me is doing, of the
    conditioning and the program that is running the mind and therefore the
    actions
    One can be in this world and yet not of it.
    Surrendering is also powerful.
    When inappropriate action beckons, temptation is in the face, weakness
    is overcome by the act of surrender.
    There is tremendous power in having the humility to ask God for help.
    What would be difficult for the little me is effortless, like a feather
    weight for the Divine.
    All the Twelve step programs AA being the for runner are based on the
    principal of life being unmanageable with out the assistance of a Higher
    Power.
    The ego will try everything to show the Alcoholic that it can control
    the drinking or addiction, it just doesn't have the necessarily power to
    over come the fatal illness.
    So the narcissist ego cant accept it is helpless it would rather see the
    Alcoholic dead than accept help.
    Fortunately many (millions) do, through humility, realize that they have
    hit rock bottom and seek seek help and through the fellowship, sharing,
    caring and unconditional love thy find in AA rooms throughout the
    world, they become sober useful citizens of this world.

C
    </blockquote>
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 am

<blockquote class="postcontent restore ">
    Causality is the belief of the ego.
    It likes to think that it is the doer, that is just not so.
    We are born with a certain potential and we are the perfect individual person from moment to moment.
    The criminal is the perfect criminal, it may be in his potential to
    change, society may create an environment where change is possible and
    beneficial for the criminal to become a credit to himself and society,
    but if it is not within his potential nothing will make him change, he
    will just get clever at avoiding the consequences of his actions.
    Every thing and everyone is acting within the field of their potential.
    I may want to be a champion tennis player but if I am five foot tall
    that is not going to happen in-spite of my dedication practice and
    desire.
    There will be many things that I can achieve within my potential of course.
    I may wish to change a person or the world with the best intention but
    that will not happen unless the person has the potential and the desire
    to change, thats free will.
    Being positive I believe there is real potential now for a changed
    world. If enough of us want this, it improves the potential for it to
    happen.,

Everything we do has consequences thats not the same thing as making something happen.
    When we seem to make something happen it appears that we have control of
    outcome, though the out come really is dependent on circumstances and
    our potential.

The law of Karma is quite different.
    A murder is committed the perpetrator will at some point in time suffer
    the consequences in direct proportion to what he or she has done.

However time being the consequences may be that he or she appears to get away with it.
    The deed might not be detected as murder. Somebody else, an innocent may
    be charged with it, they might be found guilty or not as the case might
    be.
    The actual murderer may be charged with it and be found guilty or not.

It can be seen from all that there is no actual cause and effect as there is no guarantee what will happen when action is taken.

Chris
    </blockquote>
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Good to see you old friend .

I posted this elsewhere but it certainly fits here too .
    Spoken from the heart. This is what I like in this.

You Were Made For This
    By Clarissa Pinkola Estes

My friends, do not lose heart. We were made for these times. I have heard from so many recently who are deeply and properly bewildered. They are concerned about the state of affairs in our world now. Ours is a time of almost daily astonishment and often righteous rage over the latest degradations of what matters most to civilized, visionary people.

You are right in your assessments. The lustre and hubris some have aspired to while endorsing acts so heinous against children, elders, everyday people, the poor, the unguarded, the helpless, is breathtaking. Yet, I urge you, ask you, gentle you, to please not spend your spirit dry by bewailing these difficult times. Especially do not lose hope. Most particularly because, the fact is that we were made for these times. Yes. For years, we have been learning, practicing, been in training for and just waiting to meet on this exact plain of engagement.

I grew up on the Great Lakes and recognize a seaworthy vessel when I see one. Regarding awakened souls, there have never been more able vessels in the waters than there are right now across the world. And they are fully provisioned and able to signal one another as never before in the history of humankind.

Look out over the prow; there are millions of boats of righteous souls on the waters with you. Even though your veneers may shiver from every wave in this stormy roil, I assure you that the long timbers composing your prow and rudder come from a greater forest. That long-grained lumber is known to withstand storms, to hold together, to hold its own, and to advance, regardless.

In any dark time, there is a tendency to veer toward fainting over how much is wrong or unmended in the world. Do not focus on that. There is a tendency, too, to fall into being weakened by dwelling on what is outside your reach, by what cannot yet be. Do not focus there. That is spending the wind without raising the sails.

We are needed, that is all we can know. And though we meet resistance, we more so will meet great souls who will hail us, love us and guide us, and we will know them when they appear. Didn't you say you were a believer? Didn't you say you pledged to listen to a voice greater? Didn't you ask for grace? Don't you remember that to be in grace means to submit to the voice greater?

Ours is not the task of fixing the entire world all at once, but of stretching out to mend the part of the world that is within our reach. Any small, calm thing that one soul can do to help another soul, to assist some portion of this poor suffering world, will help immensely. It is not given to us to know which acts or by whom, will cause the critical mass to tip toward an enduring good.

What is needed for dramatic change is an accumulation of acts, adding, adding to, adding more, continuing. We know that it does not take everyone on Earth to bring justice and peace, but only a small, determined group who will not give up during the first, second, or hundredth gale.

One of the most calming and powerful actions you can do to intervene in a stormy world is to stand up and show your soul. Soul on deck shines like gold in dark times. The light of the soul throws sparks, can send up flares, builds signal fires, causes proper matters to catch fire. To display the lantern of soul in shadowy times like these – to be fierce and to show mercy toward others; both are acts of immense bravery and greatest necessity.

Struggling souls catch light from other souls who are fully lit and willing to show it. If you would help to calm the tumult, this is one of the strongest things you can do.

There will always be times when you feel discouraged. I too have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it. I will not entertain it. It is not allowed to eat from my plate.

The reason is this: In my uttermost bones I know something, as do you. It is that there can be no despair when you remember why you came to Earth, who you serve, and who sent you here. The good words we say and the good deeds we do are not ours. They are the words and deeds of the One who brought us here. In that spirit, I hope you will write this on your wall: When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for.

Much love for you Chris
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 pm

greybeard wrote:

Everything we do has consequences thats not the same thing as making something happen.
    When we seem to make something happen it appears that we have control of
    outcome, though the out come really is dependent on circumstances and
    our potential.

Chris
    </blockquote>

And yet ...

"If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."

- Thomas Edison

Love Always
    mudra
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:33 am

One of the biggest steps to freedom from mind is the realization -- I dont have to be right-- I can only express a view point.
    If others dont see my viewpoint then thats ok.
    Its no big deal.
    Ultimately my view point is of no real consequence as its based on the fallacy that there is a me to be right or wrong.
    The I of Self is beyond the illusion of me.
    However till ignorance is removed its good to be of mind and heart.
    Debating just passes time with friends till that moment occurs.

Chris
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm

The ego is shared, it comes with having a human body, its not personal but we are responsible for our share of it.

the ones who would control us have very strong egos they are fear of loss drive, enough is never enough.

The deterrent.

How can me bring about positive change with out resorting to force?.

In a way its quite simple.
    If you can look at consciousness a bit like a thermometer.

At one end there is a lack of heat and at the top its extremely hot.
    Now transfer that example to H2o Water,
    At a very low temperature its ice, mid its water, very hot its steam. Same H2o but a change of class.
    They act differently.

Now take people
    Any scale you want
    Very kind--- lacking in kindness.
    Very loving -- lacking in love and understanding
    Considerate - total lack of consideration.

Now everything has an energy a vibration.
    The denser the slower the vibration
    Light vibrates rapidly.

Same with consciousness
    Lower levels are heavy dark a lack of light, higher levels bright, buoyant, light.

The light has different characteristics, its a different class but of the same energy.

So we are talking about the energy of people.

The Saint has different characteristics than the lower vibration person,
    The Saint is incapable of un-saintly action, his/her vibration sets his class and therfore how he reacts to the world,
    The lower vibration person similarly has a vibration that sets his/her characteristics and therfore the way they react to the world.

So its a question of vibration, spiritual essence, energy.

Want to change the world?

its simple change the vibration/energy = change the action of those who are self greedy and controling.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

Those who put time into raising their own consciousness are affecting the unified consciousness of all.
    They are not waisting their time, further more the power of one person enlightened equals the force of a million who are at the lowest level on the scale.

Gandhi a classic example. He made the difference.

Our culture says that we have to be very active to bring about change, that is force and runs out of energy.
    High vibration spiritual energy is of a different class. It is very powerful.

Yet again I m drawn to mention the Book "Power vs Force / The hidden Determinants of Human Behavior" by Dr David R Hawkins"
    Once you understand full what drives people to do what they do you are well on th way to bringing about positive change.
    Its all in there.

The predictions of a solar high in 2012 bringing about a raising of consciousness may be true.
    Lets hope so.

Chris
    Namaste

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm

The ultimate is that nothing is happening and there is no one for anything to happen to.
    The Indian Vedas called this Idras dream.

Ramana also said " The world that you are trying to save does not even exist"

However that is not helpful at the level we are at.

I will do my best to give some context to the remarks I have made

I think it would be helpful to read David Hawkins "Discovery of the presence of God/Devotional non-duality" to put some posts on the thread in context

I believe that Hawkins is fully enlightened as he states that there is only one death and at the final door the agony of death is horrendous as what we believe to be us is finally surrendered to God, then only God walks though the final door. Hawkins describes normal death as nothing we just exit the body.

After the final death could not speak of it for 30 years -- there was no mind to describe it,
    It was his karma to re energize the mind to be a teacher.
    He also describes life from a non duality state and the overwhelming beauty of everything.
    He is in he 80s and still sharing what he knows as a Mystic

At the level of human consciousness we have apparent choice and we accept Gods will or reject it. What we call good or evil.
    Hitler did not have to chose to go to war, there was potential for war and that is what he chose.

Many who seek power for power sake are taken over by the lower astral which rejects the sovereignty of God.
    Many murderers will deny that they did it particularly the ones that are particularly gruesome, and they are right they have been taken over by entities from the lower astral.
    Those taken over or students of Luciferic path can perform quite amazing feats which seem like miracles.
    Dont ever underestimate the power of the dark side.
    I dont even want to think about it.

If we look at this world as the university of the evolution of consciousness then it starts to make sense. we come in at different levels and attend different classes.
    One can come in at the level of apathy and transcend that through becoming angry.
    We can be born into a violent culture, full of anger and seeking revenge for the the actions of those long dead, they killed Great Grand Father so I will kill the Grand Son. we then have an opportunity to transcend that by forgiving the enemy.

Christ taught. Unconditional love. Forgiveness.
    That is the pathway to Heaven.
    Heaven is to be found inside and is a state of consciousness. Christ consciousness.

Causality is a belief system of the ego, nothing is causing anything to happen. One however may be a catalyst for the potential to be realized or refused.

Much of what I have written is second had by necessity as I am not in the enlightened state so is objective rather than subjective.

From my own experience there is a potential to manifest, and I have done so, but by no means have I manifested everything I wanted. that was some time ago, my needs are taken care of now without me asking.

I think most people have the power to manifest but only in line with their attractor field.
    We attract according to our spiritual vibration. The more love we express the more we attract. If you want change be the change you want.

We can only manifest in line with our potential which is set by our spiritual vibration and even then its not guaranteed to happen.
    If we could make it happen then it would.

Imagine a world where people who did not have spiritual purity had the power to create anything they desired, thats a recipe for disaster.
    Best to leave creation to God who is Ultimate LOVE.

Hope this is helpful, im not an authority on anything, just relating what I believe to be so at this exact moment.
    I can only point to the likes of Ramana, Nasargadatta (cant spell) Ramesh Balsakar, Dr Goels the Kundalini Guru. Eckhart Tolle, Dr David Hawkins. all teachers of Nonduality.

Chris
    Namaste
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 pm

When there is no ego there is no desire, to need to manipulate. One is the Totality all of it.
    If you look at it as a step down principal.
    The ultimate God is pure love not doing anything, just being, radiating out pure love, not even needing anyone to love, total and complete.
    Out of that came a Creator God, why I do not know, Some say that it is the out breath of God = Creation.
    Then In Breath =dissolution.
    So the Creator know everything but being formless cant experience,
    The Creator God creates, Male and Female aspect God. Shiva and Shakti.
    They create the Universes and all in it
    Shakti creates the illusion that we are separate from God, duality in order to experience. Maya is the illusion.

In some Kundalin awakens either slowly or rapidly (God shock) and for them enlightenment removal of ignorance happens.

We are coming to a time of awakening.

Thats my deepest feeling not necessarily so, your thoughts welcome.

Chris
    namaste
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Blessings Chris cheers
    I see you came for a little re-sourcing in our Mists.
    Good to see you really .
    You know what I have come to think about the ego ?
    It 's something we have to thoroughly embrace
    for where Heart goes ... miracle follows.

Much Love for You my dear friend

mudra

Enlightened

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:02 am

greybeard wrote:
    When there is no ego there is no desire, to need to manipulate. One is the Totality all of it.
    If you look at it as a step down principal.
    The ultimate God is pure love not doing anything, just being, radiating out pure love, not even needing anyone to love, total and complete.
    Out of that came a Creator God, why I do not know, Some say that it is the out breath of God = Creation.
    Then In Breath =dissolution.
    So the Creator know everything but being formless cant experience,
    The Creator God creates, Male and Female aspect God. Shiva and Shakti.
    They create the Universes and all in it
    Shakti creates the illusion that we are separate from God, duality in order to experience. Maya is the illusion.

In some Kundalin awakens either slowly or rapidly (God shock) and for them enlightenment removal of ignorance happens.

We are coming to a time of awakening.

Thats my deepest feeling not necessarily so, your thoughts welcome.

Chris
    namaste

I'm so glad to see you here again Chris. I just can't have enough of your wisdom which you radiate in abundance dear friend. No matter what you write is based on first or second hand experience...it's the message and not the messenger important.

And your message is so clear and so pure in it's essence. Thanks for being who you are.

Oh, and this here

Christ taught. Unconditional love. Forgiveness.
    That is the pathway to Heaven.
    Heaven is to be found inside and is a state of consciousness. Christ consciousness

is just awesome. And sooo true.

much respect to you dear friend...and please stay longer here in the mists. So I wouldn't be "forced" (by myself) to visit PA2 so oft just to be able to read your wisdom...

Malletzky

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:35 pm

I agree. Glad to see you here again friend. I have missed talking with you.

cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 pm

And it's good to see you Micjer sunny
    I have been missing you .

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Great avatar greybeard, beautiful peaceful smile of advanced soul.
    There is so much to learn from you..

welcome back bounce

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 am

mudra wrote:And it's good to see you Micjer sunny
    I have been missing you .

Love from me
    mudra

Thanks Mudra! Blushes

I have just returned from a visit to the Mayan Riviera, and visited Chichen Itza. It was a very interesting trip to say the least.
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 am

much respect to you dear friend...and please stay longer here in the mists. So I wouldn't be "forced" (by myself) to visit PA2 so oft just to be able to read your wisdom...

Malletzky

[/quote]

Thanks
    Challenge is that many of the souls that I respect are here but Avalon is going through some challenging time and the spiritual section is needed to keep some balance, so time is devoted to that.
    Not that I am the doer Lol

Got married 5th of November and with Rosaline my wife started a charity to help African Children become positively motivated. see in signature below.
    So that takes time also.

You are extremely well served by Mudra and many others here.

Regards Chris
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 am

greybeard wrote:

Malletzky

Thanks
    Challenge is that many of the souls that I respect are here but Avalon is going through some challenging time and the spiritual section is needed to keep some balance, so time is devoted to that.

Got married 5th of November and with Rosaline my wife started a charity to help African Children become positively motivated. see in signature below.
    So that takes time also.

Regards Chris[/quote]

Remember ,remember the 5th of November! Very Happy

Hi Chris! Very Happy
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 am

greybeard wrote:

Malletzky

Thanks

So that takes time also.

Regards Chris

I highly respect your commitment to be on Avalon these days. You're absolutely needed there. These are my concerns as well, please check my post here on this thread about this.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1798p60-st-germain-and-charles#33239

Oh...and congratulation to your marriage...well done cheers

much respect to you dear friend
    malletzky

p.s. I'm gonna definitely check that link in your signature Wink

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:54 am

Default Re: Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it.

If you are new to thoughts on enlightenment or the ego please take time to read page 1
    Best if you then follow on through all the pages.

The Enlightenment thread has been there since the early days and has enjoyed many visits.

Its not my thread I just started it but it is open door to all, always has been always will be.

To my mind the only answer is raising of consciousness, David Icke David Wilcox, Mercer, Nassim. Eckhart Tolle says that, many others besides.

Many are looking to fix the world in a physical way.

You cant sort a problem with the same energy that create it.

Every physical remedy has been tried with only limited success.

Believe me you are the answer, you come right, you let go of fear, your "goodness" radiates forth lifting those near to you, they in turn lift others.

There was a thank you video where one man said thank you to all he met, he was treated with suspicion at first but bit by bit it affected all.

You smile at one person lift them, it can make their day, they make others happy, because you made them feel good.

Acknowledge the person at the check out, they are not a number, a convenience, they are just like you.
    Not saying make a big deal of it thats patronizing.
    Treat all others as you wish you be treated.
    If there is an answer thats it.

You are the first ripple in the water from the stone falling in, one ripple becomes two and on it goes.

Happy people are not grasping, controlling, only unhappy insecure people,spread discontent,
    Happy people, share without looking for return. Its just a natural manifestation of what they are.
    Be secure know that you are loved by That which created you,

The body will fall away but you are beyond that fragility.

You are free, bondage control an illusion and only can only be so if you believe you are the body.
    Change your thoughts change your mind change your world,.

Enlightenment is not about waking up.
    That means to me all the conspiracy things uncovering that kind of truth, which has its place.
    Enlightenment is not about gaining things its about removing all obstacles to finding the truth about you.
    You find what you are you, you find God.
    The two are inseparable.
    Chris

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 am

I highly respect your commitment to be on Avalon these days. You're absolutely needed there. These are my concerns as well, please check my post here on this thread about this.

malletzky

[/quote]

Hi Malletzky

Rosaline said there was a donation made recently but did not recognize the name
    So if it was you many thanks.
    Its a good cause and even the smallest donations are greatly appreciated

Believe even a couple of quid makes a difference.

Thanks again chris
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Congratulations Chris on you and Rosaline opening this charity to help african children .
    I have got a few euros left in a paypal account that I would gladly send to you as
    a donation. I can't afford more at the moment but as you say even small amounts adding
    to other small amounts make a difference.
    If you open a paypay account I'll transfer straight away.
    Takes only a few minutes to open.
    https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home&locale.x=en_GB

Love from me
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 pm

greybeard wrote:

malletzky

Hi Malletzky

Thanks again chris

No Chris, it wasn't mine. My contribution will follow later today :-)

malletzky
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 am

malletzky wrote:
    greybeard wrote:

malletzky

Hi Malletzky

Thanks again chris

No Chris, it wasn't mine. My contribution will follow later today :-)

malletzky

Thanks much appreciated

Chris
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:46 pm

mudra wrote:Congratulations Chris on you and Rosaline opening this charity to help african children .
    I have got a few euros left in a paypal account that I would gladly send to you as
    a donation. I can't afford more at the moment but as you say even small amounts adding
    to other small amounts make a difference.
    If you open a paypay account I'll transfer straight away.
    Takes only a few minutes to open.
    https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home&locale.x=en_GB

Love from me
    mudra

Hi Mudra thank you
    there is a paypal account on the website that should work for you mudra.
    Im not technical at all.

Have you still got the same email address?
    I could send you a few wedding photos Ros looks great.

I tried here but couldent work the Pm properly, also im no getting notification of posts here.

Miss you all at Avalon its a crazy place at the moment but some good new people.
    Much love Chris

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:12 pm