tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Two girls debating spirituality

Anonymous

Two girls debating spirituality Empty Two girls debating spirituality

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:25 am

I kind of agree with them, the Law of One is real and is universal but it may not be what we have been told down here

There are other versions of the Law of One like this one http://www.synocracy.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=56 which I find more egalitarian and self empowering

What do you think?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Two girls debating spirituality Empty Re: Two girls debating spirituality

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 am

Greetings ,My impression is that the LAW of One is for monks . Who are the "monks" ? They are people , not necessarily linked to any organized  religion , who have achieved a higher lever of spirituality .  I do not think that living a common life , helping others when possible and not hurting anybody etc.etc . is going to be sufficient to qualify according to the law of one for ascension . According to this law , we common humans  , overnight will ascend . Now ascension , in my book  , is equal to death because a physical body is no longer available . I know that death is not the end of the story for us . Because most of our actions and attitudes to other humans are dictated by how we are socialized and our experience with life , in my view , an extremely small number of "monks " will qualify to move to a higher realm  .  The rest of us will be recycled in some other prison planet like this one . In any harvest there is the grain and the is the chaff . Being awake about the NWO , the aliens , 2012 , the shift and all the scums that plague this Earth is not a guarantee to "ascension " whatever that means .  However it could be remotely possible that because of the very hard sociological hurdles in which we live , which have been passed on for many generations , exemptions could be made ... That's my two cents worth of ruminations  for the sake of a civilized discussion ...Cheers 
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:01 am

I think that you are right that to ascend we have to align with source and work to repair our DNA, am I a nun...no; I think it is possible to live in the world and to use principles of self responsibility, respect for all life, love, compassion, etc. It is not easy, but it is possible. The link above gives a different insight on what the Law of One is

Love :)
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Interesting video.
    I think we are being munipulated with this idea from "New Age" teachings.
    For me the truth is within everything, there is no right or wrong, there is simply your chioce.
    I like David's presentations, but, his ego defuses what he is really saying.
    I would really like for some of these people to link/walk us through the info that has made them devoted to the speach.
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 pm

I never jived with the Law of One material. Simply because it's main paradigm is highly flawed. Service to Self vs Service to Others.

Service to Self presuppose that it is at the expense of others. Just as Service to Others presuppose it is at the expense of ones Self.

If I am living from my highest values...anything that serves my Self....serves everyone else.....and anything that benefits everyone else....serves me as well.

Just another bunch of hogwash....a polarity paradigm under the guise of Unity.

Good video.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:24 am

The hardest part of the law of one is the  forgiveness bit . How can "you " forgive your torturers ? Are " you " a masochist ?  Please do not misunderstand the " you " . It is not personal it is a general indicator . I personally would not " pea" on my enemies if they were on fire . To apply forgiveness there must be first of all a paradigm change of some sort and every human would have to realize what the Law of One says " We are one " . Who wouldn't like to be in a society were love and happiness reign  ? Until that time my way of dealing with other humans is this : be nice to everybody and try to help if I can , but be nasty with the nasty . I am judgmental and I like it  and experience pleasure and delight at the disasters and failures of the NWO .  If have to go around for another one million years because I do not forgive the NWO scumbags , so be it . On the other side of the coin I am very dubious of channeled material as it could be a ploy to calm the new age crowd and guide it in the wrong direction . The NWO would like to implement their plans with minimal resistance from the population . Even a small percentage of the population that makes trouble could cause the plans to fail .  It is a fact that a small percentage of the US population took arms during the revolution and we know the results . 
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:18 am

enemyofNWO wrote:The hardest part of the law of one is the forgiveness bit . How can "you " forgive your torturers ? Are " you " a masochist ? Please do not misunderstand the " you " . It is not personal it is a general indicator . I personally would not " pea" on my enemies if they were on fire . To apply forgiveness there must be first of all a paradigm change of some sort and every human would have to realize what the Law of One says " We are one " . Who wouldn't like to be in a society were love and happiness reign ? Until that time my way of dealing with other humans is this : be nice to everybody and try to help if I can , but be nasty with the nasty . I am judgmental and I like it and experience pleasure and delight at the disasters and failures of the NWO . If have to go around for another one million years because I do not forgive the NWO scumbags , so be it . On the other side of the coin I am very dubious of channeled material as it could be a ploy to calm the new age crowd and guide it in the wrong direction . The NWO would like to implement their plans with minimal resistance from the population . Even a small percentage of the population that makes trouble could cause the plans to fail . It is a fact that a small percentage of the US population took arms during the revolution and we know the results .

I understand what you say but the difficult is not so much about forgiving, it is about accepting that while we are materialized there is always going to be polarity, it can not be otherwise. Polarity starts on the 2nd manifestation of Source when the particum (positive) and partika (negative) are created. This happens beyond dimenssion in the pre-sound realms so to believe that there is no duality beyond the third dimenssion is plain disinformation. It really does not matter from whom.

Once we accept that is natural that there is polarity until we go back to Source way beyond the 15th dimension and the 5ft harmoric universe, then we can decide which is the best response to what we are experiencing. Of course the lower the dimenssion the higher the polarity manifestation

We can still love our borthers and sisters that have chosen the path of opposite expression to source but we do not have to accept their actions. Nor we have to blame because it is blaming that keeps us locked in the lower dimenssion for when we blame we give our power away to those we are blaming

When we stand in our place of power within and realize the mechanics of creation and ascension we can appreciate why things go this bad in the first place

There are no victims or victimizers in this game, we freely chosen to come here and we can get out of it by realigning ourselves with source and accepting that the ones that are behaving like the NWO have the right to chose the path fall or disintegration. Choosing not to play the NWO by not blaming them, we withdraw the power from them, this is the BIG SECRET

Source love us all, whether we chose to align or not. While there is free will it is not a free for all universe so there are consequences for our choices sooner or later, positive or negative. There is no escape from the law of cause effect and consequence. Source prefers us to align with the path of joy and let the ones in the path of de-evolution to implode. The least blame we put on them the faster they will lose their power

Just my thoughts and a bit of what I learned from keylontic sciences

It is so liberating!

Love
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:55 am

Greeting Stardust, It's alway a pleasure discussing with you ."There are no victims or victimizers in this game, we freely chosen to come here and we can get out of it by realigning ourselves with source and accepting that the ones that are behaving like the NWO have the right to chose the path fall or disintegration. Choosing not to play the NWO by not blaming them, we withdraw the power from them, this is the BIG SECRET "That statement implies that each of us chose to play a pre-assigned role in life . I assume this role was chosen before birth and we agreed to it ( our soul or higher self made the choice) . The argument against this is that it is very hard to accept certain facts  . For example  for the sake of this discussion , a bunch of kids in Afghanistan is blown up by a fighter jet of the occupation forces from 10 Km up in the sky . The kids had decided before birth to re-incarnate and be blown up at the age of 5 ? What about some poor babies  that die every day because the medicines are not available . What sort of experience did the soul get , say in a life cut short at the age of 2 years ? I must say that the pre-determined life concept is very old . The old Greek civilization had the concept of fate , common also in the Muslim world . You are familiar with the story of Edipous king ? It is very fascinating but we know also that the future is not written in stone and can be changed . Which of the two concepts is wrong ? The future is not written in stone or our life is pre-arranged before birth ? You must admit that there are certain aspects to this that are puzzling to say the least . " Choosing not to play the NWO by not blaming them, we withdraw the power from them, " . On the other side of the coin , by blaming them we contribute to awakening who , in the population is still asleep .Cheers 

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error with negatve sentence)
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 am

enemyofNWO

I understand what you say. Here is how I see it:

Source love us unconditionally and gave us free will and a bunch of guidelines called the cosmic laws of physics, like the law of cause effect and consequence. Source did that because in ist wisdom realized that "a free for all" will be "self destructive" and while source wanted to explore itself it did not wanted to self anihilate itself

The law of cause effect and consequence is imprinted in the tinniest partikas and particums and hence it can not be over rided

We are a combination of partikis, partikas and particums that cluster together in morphogenetic forms at different level of manifestation

Like with a computer, only a bit more sofisticated, the program is the DNA

Every time we go against the nartural laws of the cosmos we alter our DNA and the DNA alters our frequency

The frequency that we hold attracks or repels people and situations into our lifes

In the case of the Afghan people, they have been providing opium to the world for a long time, no doubt when they were an empire they did many other things too. Do you think that may be a good thing? Isn't that against life? It is certainly not random. Saying "we only grow the drugs" does not take the resposibility for the harm made to the environment and other peoples. Think about it

THere is no predestination, only DNA that gets handed over generations and programing that start as a fetus, again by the parents

We do chose our parents by frequency too, which means that the resonance of our souls will resonate with the parental ones at the moment of conception

There is no unfairness in the Cosmos but there is responsibility

Love

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:59 pm