tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
orthodoxymoron
mudra
Emmanuel Goldstein
Carol
Micjer
Jenetta
Arrowwind
11 posters

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down Empty Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Post  Arrowwind Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Don't know if this has already been posted,,, if it has sorry for your time.

Dr. Judy Wood has been presenting evidence that an energy weapon was what really took the towers down. Did you know that there were about 1200 toasted out cars in the surrounding blocks of the towers, yet no toasted people found from this. Many of the engines of the autos were gone... just plain gone! Then some burnt out cars found 3/4 mile from the towers

Did you know that first responders reported cars exploding all over the place?

1200 Cars toasted, flipped over, engines missing, yet no people on the street hurt. She suspects its because the cars have rubber tires allowing for the build up of energy in the vehicle.

Dr Woods states that these cars were not actually burned. That something else happened. The damage does not match the signatures of burn for the most part, al though there was some fire. When she says toasted she does not mean burnt, but she means totaled, unrepairable. Windows blown out and not even a shred of glass left. Also cars that look like they had sat there for years rusting... covered with rust.

I ask you? Have you heard about these cars? Did you know that this had happened? Her youtube videos will show you reporters on film going around looking at these cars, that were found and filmed before building 7 came down.

and steel toed boots melted but no burned feet?

EMTs on the bridge 1/2 mile away reported significant heat, yet no paper close to the site was burnt, yet you have cars totally distroyed.

She also discusses cold fusion.

and did you know that there was a hurricaine close to and perpendicular to NYC that was reported to be likely stronger than Katrina and it met with another high pressured system met over NYC the day of 9/11 yet no news weather report on it?

Her conclusion is that a weapon was used but not a conventional weapon of kenetic energy such as a bomb, or even airplanes crashing. It was likley directed energy, possibly microwave or something else.

here is her website:

http://www.drjudywood.com/

Part 1 Where did the towers go by Judy Wood
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

here is a one one on one interview of Dr Woods, and I cant seem to activate this video, sound quality is better and is very revealing. Why was this powerful hurricaine not reported on the days before 9/11?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udDkMP4MF6A&feature=related

and here in this red ice interview she says that the site is still dangerous
    http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?p=196574#post196574

[
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down Empty Dr. Judy Wood Scientific Analysis Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Post  Jenetta Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 am

Thanks Arrowwind...I've always believed that no planes were involved in hitting the towers...holograms were used...and molecular dissociation weapons fired by drones brought the towers down along with the mini nukes or bombs that were already planted in the towers sub-basement levels and upper levels. Mostly everything was reduced to nano dust.

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down 187111
    Micjer
    Micjer

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down Empty Re: Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Post  Micjer Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 am

I am quite familiar with Dr. Woods' research. She has done her homework.

I like the fact that she does not consider herself a conspiracy theorist, just a scientist working with the facts.

The other thing I have noticed is that there is a strong effort by some big names like Alex Jones that are trying their best to discredit her and the research she has done.

Makes you wonder about Alex doesn't it? study

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=165042
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down Empty Re: Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Post  Arrowwind Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:42 am

I think Alex needs to see the light on this one. I'd like to see him trying to explain those 1400 cars that were toasted, some 3/4 a mile away.

BTW, the basements of the WTC were not destroyed. they largely remained intact so no nuclear bombs could have been placed there.

My feeling, of course with no scientific research on my part is that energy weapons were used and as well as conventional weapons to take down buildings were both employed.. the conventional weapons perhaps as a back up in case their new and probably largely experimental energy weapon did not do the job as they anticipated.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 am

http://www.thebigwobble.com/2011/09/you-tube-is-trying-to-censor-this-video.html

Did you happen to see this video before it was removed? It was very damaging to the official story.

It showed windows exploding out just prior to the building collapsing.

I agree with you that it was a combination of scalar weapons and explosives that brought the towers down.

Double Jeopardy so to speak.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 pm

This was implied by HD quite awhile back.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Emmanuel Goldstein
    Emmanuel Goldstein

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down Empty WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, B. S., M. S., Ph. D.

Post  Emmanuel Goldstein Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 am

Micjer wrote:I am quite familiar with Dr. Woods' research. She has done her homework. I like the fact that she does not consider herself a conspiracy theorist, just a scientist working with the facts. The other thing I have noticed is that there is a strong effort by some big names like Alex Jones that are trying their best to discredit her and the research she has done. Makes you wonder about Alex doesn't it? study

Could this be the answer to you question about Mr. Jones?

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

On February 12, 2012, David Chase Taylor of Truther.org broke the story that Alex Jones was likely an intelligence tool for STRATFOR, a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas. As detailed in the original article (see below), STRATFOR admits to being an intelligence gathering center and therefore it stands to reason that Alex Jones and his affiliates of Inforwars and PrisonPlanet have likely been gathering intelligence, data and info on patriotic Americans since 1996, coincidentally the exact same year that STRATFOR was founded.

truthernews.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/alex-jones-cancels-speaking-tour-after-exposure-as-stratfor-double-agent/

It wasn't poor construction, jet fuel, demolition charges of any type, missiles or planes, mini-nukes, or super-duper-micro-mini-nano-thermite that turned two quarter mile high buildings with a combined weight of over a million tons into microscopic dust particles in mid-air taking less than 10 seconds each. There were over 100 floors in each tower. Try clapping yours hands 100 times in 10 seconds. To fully understand Dr. Judy Wood's research you must read her 540 page textbook. study

The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying. By reading Dr. Wood's research and collection of evidence as compiled in her textbook the truth is known, so there is no need to "Re-investigate 9/11". If you want unity, then seek the truth by reading her textbook. If you were assigned to do a book report, would you read the book or rely on rumors, conjecture, and uninformed opinions from other people? This isn't about beliefs, it is about evidence.

WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, B. S., M. S., Ph. D.

wheredidthetowersgo.com/buy/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:46 am

There are multiple questions you've raised here Emmanuel Goldstein. And welcome to the Mists.

1. What took out the towers?

2, The cover-up?

3. How the cover-up is maintained?

4. Who all is involved as Tower 7 also had explosives planted prior to the take down.

5. Alex Jones? Who is to say what his role is. He could be framed and used as a distraction as a means to take him down because he's the real deal. Or he could be part of something more. Given the people who know him I suspect he most likely is the real deal and gets off on his role as whistle blower.

Emmanuel Goldstein
    Emmanuel Goldstein

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down Empty WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, B. S., M. S., Ph. D.

Post  Emmanuel Goldstein Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:40 am

Carol wrote:There are multiple questions you've raised here Emmanuel Goldstein. And welcome to the Mists.

1. What took out the towers?

2, The cover-up?

3. How the cover-up is maintained?

4. Who all is involved as Tower 7 also had explosives planted prior to the take down.

5. Alex Jones? Who is to say what his role is. He could be framed and used as a distraction as a means to take him down because he's the real deal. Or he could be part of something more. Given the people who know him I suspect he most likely is the real deal and gets off on his role as whistle blower.

1.) If you do not know how a crime was committed you can not convict. If you claim that someone was killed with a gun, there better be a bullet hole in the body. Read WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? and you will know how the crime was committed.

2.) Do you think the people responsible for the crime didn't have a cover-up in place before the crime was committed?

3.) Ask the people who committed the crime.

4.) Read WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? and you will come to the conclusion how silly that statement is.

5.) I could care less about someone who propagates the myth that he owns the truth. However, in my opinion, I believe that "the Zionists did it" is a ruse because I do not believe that the Joint Chiefs of Staff are impotent ignorant fools.

With all due respect, it is silly and fruitless to debate evidence contained in a textbook that someone has never read.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Richard D Hall interviews Andrew Johnson

Directed energy weapons and the 9/11 cover up

Over the last 6 years a battle has been waging unbeknown to most. The battle has been to find the scientific truth about what happened on the day of 9/11. It has been fought by academics within various groups from a number of disciplines. Accurate information is the basis of truth and in this interview Andrew Johnson who was involved with the academic groups from the start, exposes some of the operatives being used to distort information and keep the truth about 9/11 out of the public arena. Andrew is focused on finding and exposing the absolute truth, which on occasion is a battle, as some people find the truth too difficult to face. Andrew explains that effects on metals observed in "The Hutchison Effect" is similar to the directed energy weapon technology used to destroy the WTC towers described in Dr. Judy Woods book "Where Did The Towers Go".

Arrow http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=85&part=1

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:15 pm

9/11 Where did the towers go
    Richard D Hall interviews Judy Wood

Dr. Judy Wood could not be better qualified to forensically and scientifically examine the evidence of the 9/11 attacks. Her ground breaking book "Where Did The Towers Go" provides this much needed investigation. The book provides proof that theories propagated by the media and 9/11 pressure groups (most of which seem to have been infiltrated) are wrong. Pancake collapse (the official theory), controlled demolition, thermite demolition and mini nuke demolition are some of those theories and none of them remotely stand up to the evidence. Having read the book, one cannot disagree with the conclusions of a former professor of Mechanical Engineering. Are there any politicians intelligent enough to understand the book and brave enough to do something about it?

Part 1:
    Arrow http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=76&part=1

Part 2:
    Arrow http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=78&part=1

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Well I actually do have info from an insider who was involved and he said it was the result of a failed ET negotiation that involved various ET groups who were in conflict. He was involved in the negotiations. Layers upon layers and will probably never know the entire story.

Emmanuel Goldstein
    Emmanuel Goldstein

Post  Emmanuel Goldstein Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Carol wrote:Well I actually do have info from an insider who was involved and he said it was the result of a failed ET negotiation that involved various ET groups who were in conflict. He was involved in the negotiations. Layers upon layers and will probably never know the entire story.

I heard from a reliable source that it was a Harry Potter spell that "dustified" the World Trade Center Towers! Right now Master Potter is hiding on the dark side of the moon with Cameron Halldorson. Be afraid, be very afraid...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:13 pm

I guess you've never had a time traveler or off-worlder as a house guest. Or sat down to lunch with folks who are contactees. We all know HP is fantasy. And I don't believe in living in fear. I just try to stick with the facts as presented to me by people who where there and know what happened based on direct experience. The truth is much stranger and more mysterious then one can possibly suspect. The truth frequently stretches my own world-view regularly.

Emmanuel Goldstein
    Emmanuel Goldstein

Post  Emmanuel Goldstein Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Carol wrote:I guess you've never had a time traveler or off-worlder as a house guest. Or sat down to lunch with folks who are contactees. We all know HP is fantasy. And I don't believe in living in fear. I just try to stick with the facts as presented to me by people who where there and know what happened based on direct experience. The truth is much stranger and more mysterious then one can possibly suspect. The truth frequently stretches my own world-view regularly.

The subject was about Dr. Judy Wood and her textbook WHERE DID THE TOWERS Go? The truth is knowable. I'm a time traveler too. Want to have lunch? How about meeting me at Uranus? I'll bring a copy of her book with me so we can discus the evidence she presents. Let me know so I can make reservations. Do you have any food restrictions or allergies that I should know about? I hear the weather is really nice there this time of year.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down Empty Where Did The Towers Go

Post  Jenetta Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 pm

911 And Directed Energy Weaponry: The Key Evidence Part2/2

This video correlates the effects of weaponry used, the Hutchison Effect, and Hurricane Erin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0E9lQYwWE4&feature=related

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down 187111
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 am

Thanks Jenetta. Nice piece.

Hard to imagine that AJ is still alive if he is totally telling the truth.

So many people which decide to tell the truth end up 6 feet under.

They have so many ways of making him disappear if they wanted to take him out. Airplane suddenly loses power, heart attack, etc.

He calls these peaceful protesters, Cointelpro, at this rally. Watch and decide who is really the Cointelpro agent.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 pm

911 Finding The Truth (July 2008)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-c1mpILlqo

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks Mudra.

It is not so much a conspiracy theory. It is just looking at the evidence.

Obviously Judy is correct or there wouldn't be all the effort to belittle her by the "experts".

I noticed in the one clip of Steven Jones, that old Dr Doom himself was there "helping"! (Bill Deagle) Crazy Happy That speaks volumes of both of these gentlemen doesn't it. Annoyed

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:59 am

This is a wonderful interview. There were pics in this that I had not seen. I didn't know that some of the toasted cars were no where near the WTC!
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:30 am

Judy says this was a directed energy weapon.

The bridge partially collapses and then the far end goes down. Very odd indeed.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down Judywood12
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

911 Flight 175 Radar Data 3D Analysis by Richard D Hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5DgFcpsxes

see also:
    Comparing video and radar evidence on 9/11

Arrow http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=108&part=1

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 pm

This is what HD implied as well.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue May 22, 2012 6:36 am

I always thought that it was odd that the planes outer wing tips were able to cut steel beams. Also why an imprint of planes at the wtc, yet a round hole at the pentagon.

Also the speed of the planes at low altitude were always way faster than physics allows.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:27 am