tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
orthodoxymoron
mudra
Emmanuel Goldstein
Carol
Micjer
Jenetta
Arrowwind
11 posters

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 3 Empty Energy Weapon Took Towers Down - Israel's Complicity

Post  Jenetta Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:25 pm

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=293

In this article a fireman inside one of the towers describes what he saw on looking out the window...a falling person vaporizing before his eyes.

WTC ‘Jumpers’ Phenomenon

August 27, 2011 admin
    Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 3 Jumpers
    By Victor Thorn -

One of the most gruesome aspects of 9-11 occurred when newscasters reported that dozens of people inside the twin towers leaped hundreds of feet down, landing on the streets of New York or rooftops. Such dramatic measures go against human nature because nearly all of us will cling to safety rather than plunge to certain death.

At the time of the jumps, World Trade Center (WTC) 1 and WTC 2, despite being compromised, apparently, by the impact of airliners, still provided a safer haven than free-falling through the air and splattering below. Did all these victims willingly choose to jump, or was there more involved? On July 22, 9-11 researcher Carl Aschmann spoke with this writer to provide some valuable insights.

“What initially struck me is how many of the jumpers were removing articles of clothing before leaping,” said Aschmann. “Think about that for a moment. Utter chaos is raging in New York, the building they’re in had been struck by an aircraft, and in all this insanity they decide to do what—remove their clothing? It doesn’t make sense.”

Full article at link: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=293

Read Victor Thorn's new book:

http://shop.americanfreepress.net/store/p/106-9-11-EVIL-Israel-s-Central-Role-in-the-September-11-2001-Terrorist-Attacks.html

Dr. Judy Wood's book: WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO?

http://beforeitsnews.com/9-11-and-ground-zero/2012/09/what-made-them-leap-out-of-the-twin-towers-2438796.html

We stand today at the dawn of an entirely new age. Man has in his hands a method of disrupting the molecular basis for matter and the ability to split the earth in half on a moments notice. (It gives the term, “scortched-earth policy” a new significance.) The technology that was demonstrated on 911 can split the earth in half or it can be used to allow ALL people to live happily ever after with free energy.

However, he who controls the energy, controls the people. Control of energy leads to destruction of the planet.

But we have a choice. And this choice is real. Live happily ever after or destroy the planet. This is why I have been studying the evidence of what happened on 9/11. This evidence is central to it all. 9/11 was a demonstration of a new technology; free energy. It can be used for good, but we need to make that choice and help others to as well.

We have a choice.

As below so above; As above so below
    Micjer
    Micjer

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Post  Micjer Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 pm

“As I was looking out the window, another jumper comes by [and] kind of like clipped the edge of the roof and just vaporized.”

This is huge evidence. This has been my theory as to why the people were jumping. If there was a DEW zapping the structure, wouldn't it be like being in a microwave? A cat in a microwave that was turned on would want out also. Lessor of two evils for the jumpers.
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Post  Arrowwind Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:53 am

My opinion from the multiple sources of evidence that 9/11 had multiple factors in bring the buildings down. There was conventional demolition, there were airplanes and there was an energy weapon.

I suspect that 'they' wanted absolutle success as well as a story that they could attempt to dupe the people with. Hence they used multiple techniques simutaneouly to bring the buildings down to assure success. For sure no energy weapon has been used in this capacity before so there may have been some concern for a lack of total success.

I believe Judy Woods but I also believe those who made testimony to seeing planes, (accounts for norads lack of envolvement to facilitate the planes arriving on destination, and the scheduled NORAD maneuvers for that day and the warning to certain people not to fly), I also believe those who heard explosions in the base of buildings, and the resarch of professor emeritus of Brigham Young University, Dr. Jones regarding nanothermite, which in essence lead to the loss of his position at the university. I also believe those who whitenessed workers in the stairwells weeks before the incident. I believe them all. They are not crazy and they are not making things up about the most single important event in their lives.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:34 am

I agree with your opinion Arrowwind. By combining the demolition techniques, it immediately creates reasonable doubt, if the official story is ever questioned.

The key to their plan was the planes. They had to make it look like Terrorists from another county did the damage. Had to be eye witnesses that could back up the "evidence" that the MSM was presenting.

Imagine that the towers were hit with cruise missiles that were not made up to look like commercial airplanes? Average Joe is going to be questioning where why who etc. etc. How could a missile be fired upon the US?

Or if the towers were brought down by a controlled implosion. Who had access? How could it have been wired to pull it down?

Or if only the DEW was used. Questions would be raised on who had the technology etc etc.

No it had to be a combination of all of the above to make their plan successful.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm

In 2012, former professor of engineering mechanics Dr Judy Wood came to the UK to present a lecture tour. The conclusions of her research prove that even those who support supposed 9/11 truth groups, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth have got their facts wrong. The towers did not slam to the ground, but turned into dust in mid air. Dr Wood clearly demonstrates this in her two part lecture. None of the conventional explanations about 9/11 remotely fit the evidence. An undisclosed form of weapon was used to turn two of the worlds strongest buildings into dust. Those who support the thermite theory need to realise they were lied to twice, because the thermite argument is also a big lie, put out initially by Stephen E. Jones, the same Stephen E. Jones who was used to cover up cold fusion technology in 1989.

Watch Part 1:arrow: http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=142&part=1

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:16 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:48 pm

I haven't been following this thread - so sorry if this is repetition -- but John Lear claimed several years ago that the towers were brought down by a satellite (I believe somehow connected with the Navy -- but I'm not absolutely sure about that). I'll look for the quote. I've really moved-on from 9/11. I get the feeling that a lot of people get orders to do all sorts of reprehensible things -- yet they are apparently not in a position to question these orders. I still think that 9/11 was an overly-complex botched-job -- with a HUGE amount of fuel to fire the imaginations of the conspiracy-theorists. I wonder how much of this was on purpose -- and how much was just a screw-up??!! I keep suspecting hidden-factions in conflict with each other -- exposing each other -- and screwing-up each other's plans. I keep considering Solar System Governance -- yet the way things are presently, I'd probably wish to just keep making stupid posts on my $300 Laptop -- and continue talking to the voices in my next-door neighbor's head!!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 29, 2016 6:31 am

No Planes on 911 - Part 1 by Gari Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9teNgS3oC4E

No Planes on 911 - Part 2 by Gari Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yq6bbTBNuQ

These are slightly a edited version of a compilation video made by Gari Jones. You can see the full video here: https://vimeo.com/115801417

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:51 am

9/11 3D Analysis - 2016 Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW62q8XiVp4&t=1142s

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am