tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
devakas
scanner
burgundia
Carol
ceridwen
THEeXchanger
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
Neteru
13 posters

I do not believe that the "Illuminati" is evil

Beren
    Beren

I do not believe that the "Illuminati" is evil - Page 2 Empty Re: I do not believe that the "Illuminati" is evil

Post  Beren Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:17 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if Lilith was a Reptilian Queen aka Archangel (Michael?) who was responsible for the 'creation' or 'genetic-engineering' of Male and Female Human Beings (with Interdimensional Reptilian Souls) aka 'Adam and Eve' -- and offered them Responsible Freedom rather than Absolute Obedience? What if 33.33% of the Interdimensional Reptilians aka Angels chose to leave their Hermaphrodite Reptilian Physicality and enter Male and Female Human Physicality? What if this was the 'Fall', the 'Original and Unpardonable Sin' -- and the cause of the 'War in Heaven'? What if the soul of Lilith later reincarnated as various key historical figures -- both male and female? What if two rival Archangels remained in Hermaphrodite Reptilian physicality -- and have been fighting against Humanity for a very long time? What if the Quest of the Historical Jesus leads all the way back to Lilith? What if Michael = Second in Command = Lilith = Enki = Lucifer = Hathor = Isis = Queen of Heaven = King David = Various Pharaohs = Jesus = Michelangelo = ???? (among others)? Don't crucify me for suggesting this. As you know, I am freely sharing my speculations with anyone who might be interested. I don't spread this sort of thing anywhere beyond this website. I'm toying with the concept of Three Key Reptilian Queens from Orion and/or Sirius -- fighting for power in this solar system -- and possibly beyond. I have absolutely no idea if this is true -- and I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone or any belief system. I'm more conservative and more liberal than you can imagine. I haven't been in a mad rush to discover the truth. I could go about this quest in a much more efficient manner. I have chosen to go slow and informal -- for who knows what reasons. I know not what I do.

Ortho in your good heart there will come a time when you will want to quiet all those questions.
    It's a maze of vowed confusion of various souls of non Earth realm and Earthly ones ...

Facts are that whatever happens and whomever those perpetrators are , while in this body , humans will be confused . Unless they deliberately choose to be unconfused.
    To choose to see and hear.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

I do not believe that the "Illuminati" is evil - Page 2 Empty Re: I do not believe that the "Illuminati" is evil

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Thank-you Beren. I don't recommend the mental-modeling I engage in. I don't proselytize. I don't even try to make a fast buck (although I probably should). This is just more Political and Theological Science-Fiction -- which I try to make as reality-based as possible -- yet I offer abundant disclaimers and no guarantees. But really, contemplate the possibility of an Ancient Universe with an Ancient Race of Non-Human Beings -- with Ancient Traditions. Then, imagine a smart and ambitious Reptilian Queen who tries to 'improve' things -- Genetically and Governmentally -- and starts a Huge Galactic Holy War. Is this any more farfetched than most of the theories and theologies? Believe it or not, I am attempting to make Christianity work. I am attempting to defend Christianity in a VERY unorthodox manner. I couldn't do this sort of thing as a clergyperson or professor of theology. At one point, I thought I wanted to be a televangelist -- but I'm glad I didn't go down that road -- although I think it would've been a blast.
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:26 pm

devakas wrote:
    I do not believe that the "Illuminati" is evil

Neteru you kidding me not? or are you serious?

drunken drunken

I was presenting an unbiased look at what the Illuminati believes. I was merely saying that those beliefs specifically do not sound evil and that another group, possibly ET, is trying to make us fight against the ones trying to save us. Not many ever consider the possibility that we still do not know who is really trying to keep us down. By contrast the christian "god" who is said to be the enemy of Lucifer has slain hordes of infants, children, innocent women. He took the first born of Egypt just because Pharaoh would not let the Jews go. That is wrong. That would be like a judge ordering the police to kill every single infant in the neighborhood of a serial killer because he wouldn't cooperate. That judge would be considered evil.

All I am saying is that an organization who champions the enemy of an infant slayer cannot possibly be considered the most evil organization in existence. I just find it strange that people would rather champion someone who kills children than someone who rebels against tyranny. I am simply taking everything at face value and discussing this based on the facts presented.

Lucifer is equated with Prometheus in Greek/Roman tales.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 am

What if one interprets the Old Testament in terms of Ancient Reptilian Race v Infant Human Race? The Bible should probably be an integral part of alternative and esoteric research -- regardless of whether one believes in God or not. God might not believe in us -- and possibly for legitimate reasons. Just more speculation.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:49 am

Dear Neteru and Dear Ortho,

Denauncing falsehood is as important as spreading the truth. How you are using your energy? From now on you put your energy in doing either one of or both.

If you do not believe in Absolute Truth there are many ways to keep speculating and find many so called truths.

Lawless The Karen
    Namaste
    devakas
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm

devakas wrote:Dear Neteru and Dear Ortho,

Denauncing falsehood is as important as spreading the truth. If you do not believe in Absolute Truth there are many ways to keep speculating and find many so called truths.
    How you are using your energy? From now on you put your energy in doing either one of or both.
    Lawless The Karen
    Namaste
    Devakas
    Devakas, I guess the Absolute Truth for Me is Responsibility. A close second is probably the Scientific Method. Considering and testing a variety of theories and speculations is an integral part of the scientific method. I lack the resources to adequately follow-through on my questions and speculations -- but I trust that there are others -- both friend and foe -- who have the ability to do so -- and that some actually exercise this ability -- for better or worse. Once again, I consider most of my activities to be Political and Theological Science Fiction -- wherein I attempt to approximate reality -- even if I have little or no proof. This might be an excercise in futility, and a tempest in a teapot, but it's what I do. They say 'it takes all kinds' but I often wonder why? My raison d' etre often seems unreasonable. BTW -- what if Lilith is the Complete Hypothetical Reincarnational Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set Royal Family from Sirius? And what if Lilith has had to fight unimaginable battles, for thousands of years, to keep Male and Female Human Physicality and Responsible Freedom alive in a universe which remains hostile to such heresy? Might Lilith be the 'Sovereign Queen of the Air' who came to Tibet from Sirius to conduct hybridization experiments -- which Nicholas Roerich spoke of? Might Lilith have played the parts of various key males and females - humans and other than humans -- friends and foes -- throughout history? What if Lilith is at the center of 'The Biggest Secret'? I have no idea.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Ortho, who are you? soul? or you think you will be dead when time will come?

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Denauncing falsehood is as important as spreading the truth. How you are using your energy? From now on you put your energy in doing either one of or both.

If you do not believe in Absolute Truth there are many ways to keep speculating and find many so called truths.

Lawless The Karen
    Namaste
    devakas

bump
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:31 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:

Denauncing falsehood is as important as spreading the truth. If you do not believe in Absolute Truth there are many ways to keep speculating and find many so called truths.
    How you are using your energy? From now on you put your energy in doing either one of or both.
    Lawless The Karen
    Namaste
    Devakas
    Devakas, I guess the Absolute Truth for Me is Responsibility. A close second is probably the Scientific Method. Considering and testing a variety of theories and speculations is an integral part of the scientific method. I lack the resources to adequately follow-through on my questions and speculations -- but I trust that there are others -- both friend and foe -- who have the ability to do so -- and that some actually exercise this ability -- for better or worse. Once again, I consider most of my activities to be Political and Theological Science Fiction -- wherein I attempt to approximate reality -- even if I have little or no proof. This might be an excercise in futility, and a tempest in a teapot, but it's what I do. They say 'it takes all kinds' but I often wonder why? My raison d' etre often seems unreasonable.

I agree completely. That is what I feel that I am doing as well. I enjoy reading your posts and I believe that you have a lot of interesting things to say. It is very important to debunk falsehoods. We must all know what is false to know what is true. Until we know what is false it is much harder to -see- the truth. Some know the truth by instinct but not all of us have that skill. I know I don't. When I post these things, it is as much for me, as it is for everyone else. These are my own thoughts that I am putting down. I like to see my own thoughts but I also want them to be seen by others.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Devakas, I have no idea who I am. I suspect that I'm an old soul of some sort. I have been told that I am. But I am extremely apprehensive regarding my next incarnation (or lack thereof). This generation seems to be on the final approach to some sort of looming fate -- which might be the End of Male and Female Human Physicality and Responsible Freedom. What if we are dealing with the King and Queen of Heaven -- and Archangel Gabriel? What if the Queen of Heaven was Lilith? What if there were an ancient and nasty divorce? What if the King and Queen of Heaven are still fighting over the kids? What if Archangel Gabriel has been serving as a Stand-In Queen of Heaven for thousands of years? What if the King of Heaven and Archangel Gabriel have been the Prosecuting Attorneys against Lilith and the Human Race for thousands of years? What if they have been somewhat corrupt and brutal in this hypothetical prosecution? What if Lilith has been relatively powerless for thousands of years? Consider watching 'Stargate Continuum' with the Goa'uld being Draconian Reptilians -- and Kitesh aka Vala Mal Doran as being Lilith. (Kitesh as a Drac -- and Vala as a Human) Watch the 'Hungry Earth' and 'Cold Blood' episodes of 'Dr. Who' -- and imagine the Reptilian Beings as being the previously mentioned 'Stargate' characters -- and the other way around. Use your imagination. See how my sci-fi works? It makes you work! Notice especially the introduction to 'Cold Blood'. It must never be forgotten.

I do not believe that the "Illuminati" is evil - Page 2 Lilith1-340x318

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:43 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Devakas, I have no idea who I am.
    I will tell you who you are. You are beautiful and most perfect and do not believe anything else.
    "...how can anyone tell you anything that you are anything less than beautiful, ...." and do not believe anything else.

This is nature of yours. You are not your body and not your car and not your balcony when you say it. It is all not true. Logic? Use your logic this is the WAY. This is called illiution. Come out from this illiusion and you will be free. Peacefull and joyfull. Then you will obtain happiness. This is god our father is. I will post about god and his attributes, he is most attractive to your soul nature. Logic? Because you are from him - source. Then you will want to know more and more about him. He is perfect perfect. and sweet and then you start knowing his nectar of sweetness. You feel and you know and it is getting more increase if you plug your soul in to the source. Logic? Use your logic and trust your heart. Fear will stop you and you kaput. Be free of fear completely, meditate or beat your head with shoe 100 times, control your mind with 'responsibility by ortho' or discipline by east teachings. See machos personas think they can be their own gurus, but they are using mind and think they are inteliget. This is not. Mind can be your friend and can be your enemy. Your choice, nobodies else. Avoid confusing people who are confused bythemselves.

I suspect that I'm an old soul of some sort. I have been told that I am.

Who are they?? Do not believe in anything. System of views of values should be destroyed. Vanished. Work on that, please. When everything will be quite then, only then, you will listen your soul and enjoy it. Soul will guide you. It sits in your bloody heart and it has a size of 1/100 hair width. It makes your body alive. To perfect this you will try to reach creator and if you will serve with thinking about him he will surprise you so much every day that you will only be dancing. Isn't is logic for perfect soul to be perfectly happy? free, no fear, only love to the purest and endless. Then you will learn interesting happenings in your life, but it is yours you will be surpriced, very surprised and I guaranty you you will be happy and it only will increase. Trust your soul, no shamans no drugs tricks, there is ONLY WAY and ONLY THE WAY.

But I am extremely apprehensive regarding my next reincarnation (or lack thereof).

When you will sit and meditate that you are not balcony, car and not this body then you will realize that nothing belongs here to you. We came here not owning anything and we will leave all. This creation is for you just to learn that this experience is just nonsense and you can choose better and to the even best experience. We have this choice. To perfect from dog life (mating, eating sleeping defending).

Find what Rasa posted about us here on earth and spirit ghosts audio clip.

This generation seems to be on the final approach to some sort of looming fate -- which might be the End of Male and Female Human Physicality and Responsible Freedom.
    it will go down in 432000 years now in a process, about 5K we are in Kali yuga and we are poor in consciousness to know, but previous humans knew. It will get worse, but not now. mini gold age is on its way, so vedas that is given knowledge applies to all egzistance, all universes. All know it, just explain it with ego flavors.

I only wish you best Ortho. If you have more questions I can ask Rasa to answer, she knows 'heluva', the most important not to speculate as Sanicle said, not do more bubles. Unsaid is good, right. Work for denouncing the not truth and seek truth. My friendly advice. I really was worried about you recently. Your mind was going crazy. So I posted on this thread. I hope nobody is feeling bad, I hope.

Male and Female Human Physicality
    it should be only for those who can take responsibility or dharma to let their kids know the Absolute Truth.

You can consider of being blessed. You will know later.

with much love to you Ortho.

devakas

Last edited by devakas on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:50 pm

did scientists say ? intelligent beings? Wink
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Vanga from east europe said all russia will be vedic,

devakas can not confirm that, but the Swami Prabhupada was sent to wake people in the west. His gurus guru said. "there will be so many vaishnavas (vedic) how many are vilages in the world"
    Vedas are so powerful, I believe.

We will see.

have to work now.
    devakas

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Thank-you for expanding on my thoughts, devakas. I continue to think we live in an insane situation -- and to remain sane is probably insane. I have a rather conservative core -- but I manifest this core in some rather liberal and unorthodox ways. I really and truly am only scratching the surface of some very deep subjects. Besides, 'sanity' and 'insanity' are relative terms. What is 'normal'?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:10 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for expanding on my thoughts, devakas. I continue to think we live in an insane situation -- and to remain sane is probably insane. I have a rather conservative core -- but I manifest = Problem this core in some rather liberal and unorthodox ways. I really and truly am only scratching the surface of some very deep subjects. Besides, 'sanity' and 'insanity' are relative terms. What is 'normal'?

Ortho you said you do not know who you realy are. What you would call the person who does not know who he is and manifests? This is your answer.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:29 pm

devakas wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for expanding on my thoughts, devakas. I continue to think we live in an insane situation -- and to remain sane is probably insane. I have a rather conservative core -- but I manifest = Problem this core in some rather liberal and unorthodox ways. I really and truly am only scratching the surface of some very deep subjects. Besides, 'sanity' and 'insanity' are relative terms. What is 'normal'?

Ortho you said you do not know who you realy are. What you would call the person who does not know who he is and manifests? This is your answer.
    Devakas, I use the methodology of 'theme and variations' which is really a musical modality, yet which can be effectively utilized in a variety of contexts, including within the 'Mists'. My final answer is 'orthodoxymoron' as both problem and solution.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Understand the Heart.I am more and more convinced that this is the only thing we need to know.
    To know this thoroughly and then everything else that revolves in the field of the mind wether close or at a distance does'nt matter anylonger at all.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 am

So true Mudra. The Heart is geared to union - Love - peace, harmony and joy in all. The Mind dissects and thus separates and can do so adinfinitum - polarities divided into polarities divided into polarities etc, etc, etc. Handy to identify and make choices, but it's the Heart that tells us the right choice.

And when you remember there's always at least two sides to every 'story' the Mind gets involved with, what a maze to get lost in, as dear Oxy seems to be at times. Definitely NOT peace and joy by his own testimony. And how our hearts cry out to him to come back to Heart-centredness and find the peace he says he yearns for. No

The heart is more intelligent than the brain anyway. If you don't believe that, read this:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4174-the-heart-s-code

This is not just "airy-fairy" talk. Wink
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:55 am

It's really funny. When we are at a party and we're hobnobbing... one fo teh first things we ask someone is "what do you do?"

We identify ourselves with our actions (and REactions) at many fundamental levels.

The inherit limitations of words, meanings, and expressions make it seem like we are less than what we really are, when we try and say things about Who We Are. Mad

We must remember that we are many things at once; much more than can be expressed with words on a page.

Though that sort of thing is an excellent place to start.

If we talk about what we do - I am, simultanously: Rempairman, Artist, Wizard, Shaman, Mechanic, Psychologist, Cook, IT Admin, Trickster, Observer, and Optimist.

even then I could keep going.

Entire volumes have been written about who people are when being themselves.

I suppose the important thing is to feel good about ourselves and what we are doing. We like to "know" that what we are doing is right, and is important.

It is difficult for me to imagine, in what little realm that may encompass, of any person's existence as being "wasted" or "irrelevant", no matter how crappy, suffering or what have you. We are all threads in the grand tapestry, without which there would be no cloth.

Each thread of the cloth is as important as the next, and each thread is just as unique as the next, yet they are all required for the overall structure to exist.

Mayhaps the confusion and despondency arrive from the feeling that maybe the actions and thoughts we are manifesting are in dis-harmony, or out of line with our destiny, or the lessons we are learning.

It seems that for some, especially in this time and splace, that achieving a level of true satisfaction, of content and well-being, is very difficult. There are forces and thoughts (which may, at times, seem almost intrusive, or invasive ) which are complely unassociated with our immediate daily concerns, which can (and do) posses people and cause them to obsess over things.

It's in how we handle this information that we downloading that defines a lot of Who We Are. What do you do when you receive these unusual thoughts? How do you react? confused

Allright...well..I'm rambling now....time for a break! Sleep

arvan33
    arvan33

I do not believe that the "Illuminati" is evil - Page 2 Empty Ex Government Spy/Assassin Spills Secrets on NWO/Illuminati!

Post  arvan33 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 am

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:04 am