tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

On the nature of EVIL

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

On the nature of EVIL Empty On the nature of EVIL

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 am

Freedom of Association, Smoking and Psychopathy

SNIP

"Laura Knight-Jadczyk
    SOTT
    Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:50 CDT

The short video clip below will set the stage for what I am going to write in this article. I also urge all of you who are reading this short piece to please read The New COINTELPRO: Cyberwarfare 'hacktivists' and the Subversion of Anonymous also (and click the links and check some of the evidence!). It looks like agents of all forms and sorts are being activated everywhere and it is not just SOTT that is targeted!

One person commented on the above linked article that they thought it was a waste of time for SOTT to chronicle and expose these sorts of things - it was a "distraction". Sorry, but we don't feel that way about it. From our point of view, exposing the ways and means of 1) conscious, paid government agents; 2) unconscious "useful idiots" that are covertly helped into positions of trust/authority in various movements, is extremely helpful for anyone who is engaged in social activism. It's the pathologicals in power who promote the meme "just ignore it, it will go away" or "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" and "it's not worth your time or effort" etc.

Psychopathology rules our world today; that's the bottom line and that's why everything is as screwed up as it is. But it can only rule if people aren't aware of it and exactly how it operates. That's why we present these "dramas". Besides, it's better than TV!

So, on to the video clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sggu9SnVZ8

SNIP
    "As I say in the video above, I've experienced more attacks due to my work to expose psychopathology in modern Western culture than any other topic I have ever researched and written about. Since we have created the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind, a legally incorporated religion that is based on not believing in anything (or anybody) but rather basing our beliefs on objective reality, and its scientific stress reduction, healing and rejuvenation breathing program/techniques, things have gone absolutely NUTS in this respect. It really makes a person think that we must be on the right track for all the pathological roaches to come out of the woodwork at once! The big question is: are we going to survive it? I guess that depends on our readers and how much support we get and how far and wide they can spread the information that I'm going to share with you today.

We've already shared with our readers the attack coming from the psychopathic French pervert/pedophile in The French Connection Redux ? Cult Accusations and the Deviant Mind. Thanks to our lawyers, friends in the scientific community with some influence, and the fact that we keep our legal and financial affairs in order, the authorities who were manipulated by "Jean" (the deviant ex partner of one of our research team members/translators) to undertake that ridiculous time and tax-money wasting investigation seem to have closed the book. That, of course, now opens the door for our own legal actions against "Jean" which are in motion as we speak. "

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/234316-Freedom-of-Association-Smoking-and-Psychopathy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

On the nature of EVIL Empty Re: On the nature of EVIL

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 pm

I watched the video, and she sounded a bit like Alex Jones, but without ranting and raving. Perhaps we need a better system of evaluating individuals in positions of responsibility and power, which would uncover that which is hidden and potentially destructive to society. I keep hearing about cloning, soul-scalping, perfect-possession, soul-transference, hybridization, chip-implantation, mind-manipulation, etc, etc. But obviously I can't conclusively confirm or deny that this sort of thing is happening. I continue to like the idea of having people get PhD's in Solar System Studies and Governance, and submit to extensive evaluation and testing, before being handed the keys to the kingdom, in any way, shape, or form...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:13 pm