tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Share
    avatar
    HigherLove

    Posts : 2357
    Join date : 2011-01-27
    Age : 53

    For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Post  HigherLove on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:35 am

    I will start with www.atticus1.org

    From the greetings page (what members are reminded of each time they log in):


    All members of the forum are of equal standing. No individual holds more power than another.

    It is our intent that respect and honour are to flourish within the boundaries of this forum. We intend to hold a safe space for you to seek the path that allows all beings, including yourself, to thrive.

    Harmony is the opposing force of destructive entropy, thus, the forum is based on the principles of conscious creation and singularity.

    It is our sincere desire that you hold a state of good humour while posting to the forum.

    Feel free to share honestly and openly your opinions of matters and input; all members are valued and important.

    We ask that you be open to non judgement and listen with your spirit to the story behind each poster.

    Seek the light in each other even when it seems hardest to find. Be mindful; place emphasis and value upon the journey, as the journey is what you will keep. After all, we are all in this together.



    Hello

    Thanks for making yourself known in such a gracious way.

    If you have any particular talents please let us know , there are many things we need help with.

    All the best

    Atticus

    What you do as a consequence of a bad deed is more telling than your reaction to a good one.We already know the latter.....

    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 65

    Re: For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Post  Brook on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 pm

    That's nice Troy Thank you.

    It really is a good group of people there...had I not taken the time to check it out...I would never have know. But I must add...it's not about starting a forum.... there will be a site up in roughly a year which will be very public for people to see and enjoy. The forum is just the place where we gather ideas and such.

    Your idea to interview having your own show is a great idea. You can represent anything you feel a passion for. I have a feeling you would create quite a comfortable and enjoyable podcast. I know I'd listen
    avatar
    HigherLove

    Posts : 2357
    Join date : 2011-01-27
    Age : 53

    Re: For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Post  HigherLove on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:22 pm

    Brook wrote:That's nice Troy Thank you.

    It really is a good group of people there...had I not taken the time to check it out...I would never have know. But I must add...it's not about starting a forum.... there will be a site up in roughly a year which will be very public for people to see and enjoy. The forum is just the place where we gather ideas and such.

    Your idea to interview having your own show is a great idea. You can represent anything you feel a passion for. I have a feeling you would create quite a comfortable and enjoyable podcast. I know I'd listen

    Got it!

    This is my home base, but it will be nice to go a bit out of my comfort zone.

    I seek not to divide. I hope to share as much here as possible, but really will not have details until after a video conference.

    I love it here.

    I believe I created a couple of other accounts about a year ago, at the same time as my MOA account, but did not post. As such, I rely on others at this point to share some positive thoughts. Even if it is only about the light in one person...they are worth checking out.



    _______________________

    Re: Interviews / Media


    Me thinks you would make a great candidate, but that would require a series! Oh, well. What fun, eh?

    I have enlisted Gregg's help with creating a backdrop or something, just for the sake of some ambiance. I live in an old farmhouse.

    My inner-Tigger -



    <a href="http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif" target="_blank"><img src="https://2img.net/h/i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz272/DSummerMan65/th_1183Tigger_Animated_Barb.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 65

    Re: For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Post  Brook on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

    HigherLove wrote:
    Brook wrote:That's nice Troy Thank you.

    It really is a good group of people there...had I not taken the time to check it out...I would never have know. But I must add...it's not about starting a forum.... there will be a site up in roughly a year which will be very public for people to see and enjoy. The forum is just the place where we gather ideas and such.

    Your idea to interview having your own show is a great idea. You can represent anything you feel a passion for. I have a feeling you would create quite a comfortable and enjoyable podcast. I know I'd listen

    Got it!

    This is my home base, but it will be nice to go a bit out of my comfort zone.

    I seek not to divide. I hope to share as much here as possible, but really will not have details until after a video conference.

    I love it here.

    I believe I created a couple of other accounts about a year ago, at the same time as my MOA account, but did not post. As such, I rely on others at this point to share some positive thoughts. Even if it is only about the light in one person...they are worth checking out.



    _______________________

    Re: Interviews / Media


    Me thinks you would make a great candidate, but that would require a series! Oh, well. What fun, eh?

    I have enlisted Gregg's help with creating a backdrop or something, just for the sake of some ambiance. I live in an old farmhouse.

    My inner-Tigger -





    Yep...this is my home base too.... and Atticus1 is not going change that. It's not changing me either. Just giving me something fun to do in between. And getting the chance to meet some really nice folks in between my sessions...... LOL


    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 23890
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Post  Carol on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:10 pm

    Cold feet?


    2 feet of snow in Seattle


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    silentghost

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Post  silentghost on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:04 pm

    Double Thumbs Up  nothing ever happened it was a huge waste of time and most of the 18 where just his do this and that work bitches including me
    anyway it was all really for him to sell some bull XXXX book no one ever gave a XXXX about in the first place

    not here to troll no one put me up to this just an update for your archive ^^
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 23890
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Post  Carol on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:16 pm

    okay.. Question


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Post  TRANCOSO on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:54 pm

    silentghost wrote:Double Thumbs Up  nothing ever happened it was a huge waste of time and most of the 18 where just his do this and that work bitches including me
    anyway it was all really for him to sell some bull XXXX book no one ever gave a XXXX about in the first place

    not here to troll no one put me up to this  just an update for your archive ^^

    You must have felt pretty dumb - no offense meant.
    avatar
    silentghost

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: For POSITIVE comments of the ONE in our sister forums

    Post  silentghost on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:48 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    silentghost wrote:Double Thumbs Up  nothing ever happened it was a huge waste of time and most of the 18 where just his do this and that work bitches including me
    anyway it was all really for him to sell some bull XXXX book no one ever gave a XXXX about in the first place

    not here to troll no one put me up to this  just an update for your archive ^^

    You must have felt pretty dumb - no offense meant.


    Argh <--- like that  lol  - and none taken  


    lesson learned all the alt ,book selling, interviewing workshop, paid subs,  ppl  are all bullshit artists every last one of them @#$%$#@ snake oil

      Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:55 am