tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

The Modus Operandi of PTB Shills on Alternative Forums

Floyd
    Floyd

The Modus Operandi of PTB Shills on Alternative Forums Empty The Modus Operandi of PTB Shills on Alternative Forums

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:43 am

One of the better posters over at Project Camelot has just post this thread over there on how shills penetrate forums and derail them when they are on to something good. Veterans will know about this of course but for the sake of the newcomers to the world of alternative thought here it is. They have several over there at the moment and of course we have experienced it here as have all the other forums.

It is a short post so I will copy it here

Link to follow...just be careful everyone..they try to divide and disrupt to get people banned.

Often boastful and arrogant they make sweeping statements and start arguments, they operate just below below the 'ban threshold' hoping to rile someone up to get em banned.

They arrive when a site is 'onto' something or 'ticking along' smoothly.

If you find one: STARVE EM.

Solutions. IGNORE THEIR THREADS AND POSTS.
    [i]

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=63561&Itemid=164

Rather touchingly he also wrote a nice improvised poem for me reflecting on my unnecessary exit.

This too on the topic of shills (who are of course all doomed)

LapDogs

Like a snake in the grass
    Big mouth. Big arse
    They have no Honour and no class.
    Intel lapdog. Govt Shill.
    All in all and farking pill
    When he died no one cared
    He never loved he never cared
    His fractured mind was like a sieve
    On his tomb "He never lived"

If you are reading this JakJones
    Thank you very much.
    Travel well.

Thanks also to Aqualux.
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

The Modus Operandi of PTB Shills on Alternative Forums Empty Re: The Modus Operandi of PTB Shills on Alternative Forums

Post  fjcamper Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 am

Sleep

What? Did somebody with an agenda who got banned for not being able to control himself after being warned a dozen times just post?

Sleep

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

The Modus Operandi of PTB Shills on Alternative Forums Empty Re: The Modus Operandi of PTB Shills on Alternative Forums

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:56 am

Floyd wrote:One of the better posters over at Project Camelot has just post this thread over there on how shills penetrate forums and derail them when they are on to something good. Veterans will know about this of course but for the sake of the newcomers to the world of alternative thought here it is. They have several over there at the moment and of course we have experienced it here as have all the other forums.

It is a short post so I will copy it here

Link to follow...just be careful everyone..they try to divide and disrupt to get people banned.

Often boastful and arrogant they make sweeping statements and start arguments, they operate just below below the 'ban threshold' hoping to rile someone up to get em banned.

They arrive when a site is 'onto' something or 'ticking along' smoothly.

If you find one: STARVE EM.

Solutions. IGNORE THEIR THREADS AND POSTS.
    [i]

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=63561&Itemid=164

Rather touchingly he also wrote a nice improvised poem for me reflecting on my unnecessary exit.

This too on the topic of shills (who are of course all doomed)

LapDogs

Like a snake in the grass
    Big mouth. Big arse
    They have no Honour and no class.
    Intel lapdog. Govt Shill.
    All in all and farking pill
    When he died no one cared
    He never loved he never cared
    His fractured mind was like a sieve
    On his tomb "He never lived"

If you are reading this JakJones
    Thank you very much.
    Travel well.

Thanks also to Aqualux.

Starving the shills is the right solution .
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:11 am

I really couldn't care less about the shills at Project Camelot, actually...

I also find it rather un-Floydish to make a fuzz at MoA about his ban at Project Camelot...

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:40 am