tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Mercuriel
Lad of the North
JesterTerrestrial
Beren
lawlessline
mudra
sabina
orthodoxymoron
devakas
THEeXchanger
Carol
Floyd
16 posters

The Problems with Exclusivity

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Problems with Exclusivity - Page 2 Empty Re: The Problems with Exclusivity

Post  Carol Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:"There Can Only Be One Ra!!" -- 'Stargate'

Those were cool posts, Carol and Malletsky! I guess I'm leaning toward a Pure and Modernized Minimalist-Christocentric, Egyptian, Babylonian, Grecian, and Roman style of living -- which is a combination of the simple and the complex -- where one might live in a Villa with Roman architecture -- grow their own food -- not own a car -- have three or four PhD's -- yet be 'down to earth' (figuratively and literally). My frustration is that I continue to experience profound frustration (and even a bit of hostility) as I continue to wallow in the madness. I just can't seem to achieve a Unified Theory of Life, the Universe, and Everything -- where everyone lives happily everafter. No matter how I put it together -- it's always wrong.

Oxy, remember when Thomas Edison was interviewed by a young reporter who boldly asked Mr. Edison if he felt like a failure and if he thought he should just give up by now. Perplexed, Edison replied, "Young man, why would I feel like a failure? And why would I ever give up? I now know definitively over 9,000 ways that an electric light bulb will not work. Success is almost in my grasp." And shortly after that, and over 10,000 attempts, Edison invented the light bulb.

One day it will all come together and understandable by all. Just don't give up. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Thank-you Carol. I just know that if I spent a couple of months in subsurface bases throughout the solar system, with access to everyone and everything, in a completely open and honest experience, that things would become crystal clear. Unfortunately, 'They' would never allow me to reenter mainstream society. In many ways, I can 'sense' and 'see' the truth -- but I can't articulate it. I think there are some reasonable reasons for the 'measured release' of information. 'Witholding' might be legitimate, under a wide variety of circumstances. I have pulled my punches, in an excruciating manner, in my internet posting. I try to go way out of my way to be tactful and relevant -- but it still seems to many (from what I gather) as if I am Rebellious and Insane. Watch 'The Century of the Self' (all parts) for some clues as to why 'Just Telling People the Truth' doesn't seem to work. If I had one of these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL3dNpwvYj4&feature=related I might be able to achieve that Unified Theory -- with the help of some Positive Response-Ability Based Religious and Political Science Fictional Modeling. I need to take another pill, don't I?
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:01 am

Oxy, about the highlighted parts bellow (from your post above):

I think there are some reasonable reasons for the 'measured release' of information. 'Witholding' might be legitimate, under a wide variety of circumstances.

What kind of 'wide variety of circumstances' are we talking here? Which circumstances would justify withhelding essential information for the whole humanity and who deceides about these circumstances?

...for some clues as to why 'Just Telling People the Truth' doesn't seem to work...

Imagine for example, the science has found a harmless way to expand your consciousness with altering your DNA. Wouldn't YOU like to know about this? Don't YOU consider yourself ready to know about this?

I would say, as long as there is only ONE person on this earth able to digest and understand 'the Truth' and no matter under which circumastances, 'the Truth' should be told.

The one who have ears to hear will hear, the one who have eyes to see will see.

Aren't we talking now (and since years), that we need changes? Well, how about start telling people what really matters? And I mean, what REALLY matters? I agree with Carol here...the basic education in the schools is the place where we need to start.

At the end of the day, it might not be an easy task at all, but no circumstances should justify withelding something which could be used fo the highest good of all.

Much respect
    Mall...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 am

malletsky, consider watching 'The Century of the Self'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPzGUsYyKM People think they want the truth -- but when they are actually told the truth, they sometimes crucify the messenger. What Would Jesus Say?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 am

I have discovered Oxy that it is how the truth is presented is how one can handle it. Just baby steps.. and if it is presented as a questions so they can consider it before realizing it's real can also be a useful approach.

For example: What if there really is a way to ________? What do you think? Empower the people my appealing to their intelligence through the back door. It's the direct approach that is a bit of a shock and overwhelming.

Or use the good news, bad news approach and ask them which they want to hear first. This allows them to mentally and emotionally prepare for information.

Basically, people don't like change or to be rooted out of their comfort zone unless they see the change as beneficial for them, so the story-telling mode of sharing information is the best of all approaches.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:09 pm

I agree, Carol. I have tried to ask a helluva lot of questions -- most genuine, and some rhetorical. Narrative Theology is much better than the Proof-Text Method. The stories are not just for the children. What if we need White Lies? What if Ethical Deception is Truly Ethical? What if mystery is a good thing?

"The truth is so overrated." -- Vala Mal Doran

"What is one to do, when to rule men it is necessary to deceive them?" -- Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 pm

maybe interviewing people - might get better answers to your questions
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:57 pm

I like the idea of interviewing people (and other than people). I liked it when Chad Dekker interviewed and questioned Anna in 'V'. I often feel as if I somehow know the Chad and Anna characters in a somewhat mystical way. I liked it when Dr. Who interviewed the Reptilian Being in 'Hungry Earth'. (see my avatar) I have put out a call for the appropriate individuals to answer the questions I have posed within this web-site. I don't know how to properly put such a thing together. I think I might've played a real-life 'Chad Dekker' role approximately a year ago -- where many key questions were answered, but many went unanswered. I considered most of this 'close encounter' to be 'off the record' (although this was never a requirement). I have sprinkled some of this information throughout 'The United States of the Solar System' thread. I enjoyed conversing with this 'person of interest' -- yet I sensed that we were probably on opposite sides of a very ancient conflict. It sort of reminded me of a scene in Dr. Who 'The Five Doctors' where Dr. Who is talking to the 'Most Evil Man on Earth' -- and his assistant is watching this encounter with another observer, and says 'It's Almost As If They Know Each Other. That's What Scares Me.' It really was as if we knew each other -- going way, way back. That's What Scares Me. Nuff Said.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:09 pm

There have been attempts to influence society from a group of 'experts' before.

Alice Baileys New Group of World Servers are a fine example. 'Experts' in fields of politics, education, science and the arts and so on would carry out 'The Plan' under the auspices ,not of St. Germain' but of DK. This idea is not novel. An elite few would infiltrate all these fields that would then aid the 'Externalization of the Hierarchy'.

Those with clairvoyant vision may recognise the 'servers' by seeing a cross above their heads.
    For a fuller understanding of this one should read the hard going 'Treatise on White Magic'.
    Not a light read by any means.

The Master comes only to worthy disciples according to Bailey. This is achieved by selfless service to humanity. A Master choosing a disciple who has spent his life thrashing people to within an inch of their lives and in some cases ending them is unlikely in that context.
    For a fuller understanding of the requirements of working under a 'Master' according to Bailey one should read 'A Treatise on Cosmic Fire'

It may be noted here, that like many of the St Germain groups, her organisation has fueled the ire of Jewish and christian groups alike.

Personally, I think the approach of 'seeding' a group plan or or should I say it, the plans of others, whoever the 'others' may be, is counter productive and slightly silly. Its just sooooo last century.

Education of children is important but the childish adults have to sort themselves out first or what hope is there for the young ones?

There is a different way of doing things and we are all in it together. Strange as that may seem to some.

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

I always felt like the weak link when I worked in community service and with the police department and social services. I discover that trying to change things from the inside was next to impossible without compromising my own ethics. And attempting to change it from the outside is also next to impossible. All it takes is for one entrenched psychopath in a leadership roll to make life miserable for everyone else under them. And there are way too many psychopaths in leadership rolls these days.

So, now what Floyd? I did my duty and failed. At least in the eyes of the psychopaths I'm a failure. For myself, at an internal level I know I passed pretty much all of the tests and life challenges as I did survive and live to talk about it. Somehow I wonder if Timothy O'Leary or Steve Jobs had the right idea all along.

Meanwhile, I do have other plans when the millions pour in. Think affordable vertical aquaponic gardens for those who are interested. My new passion. And to think I now drink my veggies. Insanely Happy

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:00 pm

Carol wrote: All it takes is for one entrenched psychopath in a leadership roll to make life miserable for everyone else under them. And there are way too many psychopaths in leadership rolls these days.

Indeed.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Carol wrote:
    So, now what Floyd? I did my duty and failed. Somehow I wonder if Timothy O'Leary or Steve Jobs had the right idea all along.

We must not only give what we have;
    We must also give what we are.
    Mercier

Who said you failed?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 pm

The psychopaths are still there. Crazy Happy I'm not. cheers

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 pm